Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Your one stop tuning shop - Closed

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 1,311 comments
I highly recommend this cars for Fuji.
Thanks for the good reviews! Expect some more tunes to pop up in the next few days. :)

Nice tune on the Ford GT 2nd lap on practice i got a 1:39.6 with a few mistakes... i like this car alot keep up the good work, thankS
Glad I could be of help, thanks for trying it!

osg
I hope you didn't take my thoughts as knocking the overall tune NLxAROSA
I didn't, but while tuning this car it felt out of place in 750PP now because it had to be downtuned (a.k.a. made worse). Until I realised that 750PP is not the class for the /Tuned cars anymore. :) Stick with the standard tunes instead, far less weight, and hardly (if any) cutbacks in power required. 👍

also if possible the two fastest cars ive come across although untunned are the Clio/GTR both of these could clock well under the 1.40 barrier, think they may have been 1.38's so would deffo be intresting to see what a tune could do for these rides:tup:
I would suspect the GTR and Clio (as well as other cars which used to be in low 7xxPP's before the update) are very well equipped for 750PP now, because of the added PP for the tyres. They are certainly on my 'to try' list. :)

osg
show me what ya got!!!!

My Ford GT has been modified to suit Fuji, go and have fun.

Yes it is. 👎 I've also tested an R1-tyre setup, which was blazingly fast at the straights, but it suffered too much on the handling department. I have also tried an R2 setup, which was neither good in cornering ór the straights. ;) The biggest pain is that you have to downtune these cars to fit 750PP. Like I said: we need an 800PP class for these cars to be effective. On the other hand, the new PP settings will open up 750PP to a whole lot of cars who couldn't make it previously. Also, expect the 4WD cars to benefit from the added tyre-PP. I haven't tried any 4WD yet, but since they used to be in the low 7xxPP's, they should now be around 750 without any weight penalties.

Thanks, like I said above: I think new cars will feature in the 750PP races as the fastest need to be downtuned to meet the 750PP requirement.

Well, the /Tuned muscle cars definitely took a hit, I think the regular ones benefited greatly!

I heard 1:40.xxx from my testdrivers, I myself can do a 1:41.xxx. 👍

Or 850 PP......... Plus, the Tuned ones are hardly muscle cars, some people don't consider the Corvettes and Vipers muscle cars full stop.

Corvette Z06/"Untuned" 750PP Online Fuji​

Damn, you got to the Corvette before me.:grumpy:

Ford GT '06 Fuji 750PP Online​

It's bad, it's mean, it sounds like God gargling with nails (okay I admit: I stole that line from Clarkson ;)), this is one awesome ride! It's fast and handles extremely well too. Again, let me know what you think of it. My testdrivers reported back 1:38.xxx's for the first few runs, so it should be a contender online. 👍

Our Ford GTs sound close.

EDIT first lap 1.38.124

Or not, so his is faster? How did that happen?

Or 850 PP......... Plus, the Tuned ones are hardly muscle cars, some people don't consider the Corvettes and Vipers muscle cars full stop.
I'm from Europe, anything from the US with an engine size larger than 4.0 litres is considered muscle here. ;) :P

Damn, you got to the Corvette before me.:grumpy:
Yep, nice thing about the /Tuned cars is that the gearbox is the same (at least the ratios are) as the standard one, so it didn't need a whole lot of tweaking in that department. :)

Our Ford GTs sound close. Or not, so his is faster? How did that happen?
See above, basically I'm running a modified GTLM tune, which was one of the fastest among Daytona Road. If I have a previous tune present, I usually take that one as basis rather than starting from scratch. :)

See above, basically I'm running a modified GTLM tune, which was one of the fastest among Daytona Road. If I have a previous tune present, I usually take that one as basis rather than starting from scratch. :)

The cars are too different to use the same, and I'm quite confident mine is about as fast as the car gets. Did you notice the lift off oversteer? Try a strong front shock absorber setting, the grip won't return to the fronts so suddenly then and the lift off oversteer doesn't seem quite so bad.

If you compare my Ford GT '06 setup with the GTLM setup, you'll notice that they are not the same. In fact they are quite different. I just used the GTLM setup as a starting point rather than the default setup. The gearboxes are identical, handling is not.

I also noticed the lift-off oversteer and I find it's quite useful for aggressive cornering and correcting little mistakes, so I keep it in. :) Besides that, I wouldn't use the dampers to cure lift-off oversteer, but use negative rear-toe instead.

I also noticed the lift-off oversteer and I find it's quite useful for aggressive cornering and correcting little mistakes, so I keep it in. :) Besides that, I wouldn't use the dampers to cure lift-off oversteer, but use negative rear-toe instead.

You can't really tune it all out anyway, just make it more controllable. Rear toe?

Yes, toe-in (-) for the rear wheels will reduce lift off -and power oversteer. The reverse applies if you want to increase it: use toe-out (+). As described in Scaff's excellent tuning guides. Works for me. 👍

Yes, toe-in (-) for the rear wheels will reduce lift off -and power oversteer. The reverse applies if you want to increase it: use toe-out (+). As described in Scaff's excellent tuning guides. Works for me. 👍

You said toe-out would cure lift-off oversteer in your first post.:confused: On that note, the GT I think has a different problem, and to cure it it needs to be done through weight transfer, because that's the source of the problem.:) (Better for tyre wear my way too;)).

Edit: And (-) is toe-out.

Last edited:
In Scaff's tuts toe-in is described as (-) values, hence the confusion. ;) It works exactly how he describes though. 👍

just wanted to be hopefully the first to post, the Ford GT got the time down to 1.37.885, get one of the more experienced RW drivers in this and i could see the times coming down to very low 37's if not lower with talent behind the wheel

1:37.885, that's an awesome time! 👍 I doubt any 'experienced' driver could do it faster. ;) You're being too hard on yourself, this time reads 'experienced' in capitals. :) 👍

But it does make one wonder: would it be possible to get into the 1:36.xxx's? :sly:

In Scaff's tuts toe-in is described as (-) values, hence the confusion. ;) It works exactly how he describes though. 👍

I had toe-in at first, and I started getting quicker and it felt better as I took it off. I'm going to try your tune anyway, because I'm baffled at why it is (for Cashwars at least) faster.

because I'm baffled at why it is (for Cashwars at least) faster.
There, corrected that for you. :sly:

Just kidding ofcourse. ;)

I think that gearing is one of the big pluses of my tune, I had some really good experience with a 6-speed setup for the GTLM on Daytona Road, as opposed to the 5 -or 4-speed boxes that were popular on Suzuka 750PP (in my tune too BTW). Since the Ford GT '06 uses the same gearbox, I decided it was a good place to start while tuning this baby. It evolved into the current setings, and I'm very pleased with them.

I haven't tried your tune yet BTW, but I will as soon as I get home. The way I see it, most tunes are fit for a specific driving style. I wouldn't be surprised if your tune would be just as fast as mine in another driver's hands. :)

im not really technical minded but i do remember feeling that certain parts of the track it pulled better, oh and thanks for the pm

There, corrected that for you. :sly:

Just kidding ofcourse. ;)

I think that gearing is one of the big pluses of my tune, I had some really good experience with a 6-speed setup for the GTLM on Daytona Road, as opposed to the 5 -or 4-speed boxes that were popular on Suzuka 750PP (in my tune too BTW). Since the Ford GT '06 uses the same gearbox, I decided it was a good place to start while tuning this baby. It evolved into the current setings, and I'm very pleased with them.

I haven't tried your tune yet BTW, but I will as soon as I get home. The way I see it, most tunes are fit for a specific driving style. I wouldn't be surprised if your tune would be just as fast as mine in another driver's hands. :)

A 6pd you say......... I've been using a 5spd I think, gearbox for dummies (like me :lol:). I'll try your setup and a 6spd on mine, but I'm not doing anything for another 24hrs, I'm about 2hrs late to bed right now as it is.:P

Ford GT '06 Fuji 750PP Online

It's bad, it's mean, it sounds like God gargling with nails (okay I admit: I stole that line from Clarkson ;)), this is one awesome ride! It's fast and handles extremely well too. Again, let me know what you think of it. Fastest time recorded with this baby is 1:37.885, so it should be a contender online. 👍

Power: -5
Weight: 85%
Tyres: R3

Height: -15/-11
Spring: 4/6
Dampers: 3/5
Toe: -0.08/+0.12
Camber: 1.9/1.8

Brakes: 7/4
Angle: 40
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 2.250
2nd: 1.528
3rd: 1.146
4th: 0.917
5th: 0.762
6th: 0.650
Final: 4.697

Thanks so much! I used almost the exact same setup for the S7 Fuji event and it kicked ass!! I only changed weight to 87 (and tires by default are R1 instead of R3). Very easy to win :)

Thanks so much! I used almost the exact same setup for the S7 Fuji event and it kicked ass!! I only changed weight to 87 (and tires by default are R1 instead of R3). Very easy to win :)
You're welcome! Glad it worked out for you. 👍

HI
Im a R8 fan and like this car a lot. From now we can just R8 from 680 to over 700. Do you change your set up after this? Do you have some set up for R8 and 700 Im and PRO?

I like this set up for Suzuka and online I use R2-R2 or R2-R1

What do you think?

Ride Height_________-15__-15
Spring Rate__________6____8
Damper_____________3____5
Toe (-out/+in)____+0.05__+0.03
camber angle (+/-)___2.5__1.7
brake balance________6____5
Tourque Distribution___35
Max Turning angle_____40-50
Traction Control_______0
ABS_________________1

Transmission
Gear____Gear Ratio
1ST______4.298
2ND______2.501
3RD______1.809
4TH______1.449
5TH______1.210
6TH______1.007

Final 3.929 on 680 that give 267 km/t but just. up to 273 km/t on 700

Sure, I have a couple of requests to finish, but after that I will tune the R8 for you. Any specific track it is for?

Edit: Just read: Suzuka.

I like all off Suzuka, and for 700 PRO, I think my setup its not perfect. Suzuka IM 700 I like, but maybe you have some better.. The same for 600P

:cheers:My commendation to "THE CHEF":cheers: I had the opportunity to try out your Ford GT and I was totally amazed at how different it handles now! Stability is simply outstanding, and drifting is very manageable.👍👍👍 Even when I drive it very aggressively, It's a totally different car than before; no donuts, spin-outs, nor drama. Thanks CHEF, you've tuned a car anyone can drive. heck, my granny drove it yesterday and she finished mid-pack! LOL

Excellent! Ofcourse the R-tyres update had a small amount in the excellent handling of the GT. ;)

I noticed on the first page you said you were reworking tunes for the fuji 750PP
and I want to know if the Nissan GT-R is going to be one of those?

I noticed on the first page you said you were reworking tunes for the fuji 750PP
and I want to know if the Nissan GT-R is going to be one of those?

I hope Lars doesnt mind me telling. :nervous: Watch this space. I can see a GTR tune approaching fast. :)

I hope Lars doesnt mind me telling. :nervous: Watch this space. I can see a GTR tune approaching fast. :)
Nope I don't mind. :) And it is approaching fast. :D

Nissan GT-R '07 Fuji 750PP Online

Especially for all you 4WD lovers out there: The Nissan GT-R '07 for Fuji 750PP online. What I can I say, it's fast, it handles very nicely, it's everybodies best friend. It just has 4 wheels instead of 4 legs. ;) Anyway, let me know what you think, I am always looking for feedback to improve my tunes! 👍

Here's the setup:

Power: +25
Weight: 85%
Tyres: R3

Height: -20/-20
Springs: 4/7
Dampers: 4/6
Toe: -0.16/+0.14
Camber: 1.9/1.7
Brakes: 2/5
Torque: 30/70

Angle: 40
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 3.354
2nd: 2.102
3rd: 1.576
4th: 1.226
5th: 1.006
6th: 0.819
Final gear: 3.700

Cheers, and have fun with it!

Lars

Last edited:
Great tune, but Im a bit biased because im still getting used to the physics, but from what Ive driven, its a good tune. Lots of fun to throw around.

Back