Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Your one stop tuning shop - Closed

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 1,311 comments
Here is the review on the newly released GT-R 750pp

Well first things first, this car without tunning is already an awesome car and very stable. Now throw in a good tune like NLxAROSA has done to this japanese car and you got yourself an even faster and more stable car.

The car is fast on a straightway, not only that this car pulls like nothing else from a dead stop (AWD). The gears on the car is "TOP NOTCH". Brakes is perfect but some people might change it to their liking. Suspension is great too.......having a AWD and a good suspension is key to gain on someone.

This car is my favorite japanese car but I guess it's just not me, everybody seems to love this car very much.

To show how good the car is, it took me only 2 laps to get used to the car and then I posted an awesome lap of 1:36xxxx. I know I could've done much better if I had a steering wheel, but I know that's not bad at all for a controller either! :P

NLxAROSA you are the man. Awesome tune once again. 10/10.

Very nice on the GT-R did like 3 laps before work and did a 1:37.2 and alot of room to improve, thanks!
Thanks for the feedback, glad you are liking it!

NLxAROSA you are the man. Awesome tune once again. 10/10.
Thanks for the excellent review, glad I could be of help.

Cmon now, lets get that 750 fuji viper tune out!!:)👍
As for the Viper, I discovered that it's not going to be as competitive as the Vette or the GT since the new update. Still, it's a very fun car to drive, and man does it sound awesome since the update. All three of them BTW. Expect a tune to pop in here sooner or later, but it still needs some work IMO. :)

As for the Viper, I discovered that it's not going to be as competitive as the Vette or the GT since the new update. Still, it's a very fun car to drive, and man does it sound awesome since the update. All three of them BTW. Expect a tune to pop in here sooner or later, but it still needs some work IMO.

cool, i just hope its sooner than later:sly: good job on the other tunes for fuji, they are all great:tup:

Great job on the R35 GTR NLx....... running high '36's in free run online and podiuming just about every race with times varying from 5'02's to 5'06's.

Awesome grip, off-throttle tuck in on the long sweepers and great road holding under WOT....... thanks again.

Ford GT '06 Fuji 750PP Online

It's bad, it's mean, it sounds like God gargling with nails (okay I admit: I stole that line from Clarkson ;)), this is one awesome ride! It's fast and handles extremely well too. Again, let me know what you think of it. Fastest time recorded with this baby is 1:37.449, so it should be a contender online. 👍

Power: -5
Weight: 85%
Tyres: R3

Height: -15/-11
Spring: 4/6
Dampers: 3/5
Toe: -0.08/+0.12
Camber: 1.9/1.8

Brakes: 7/4
Angle: 40
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 2.250
2nd: 1.528
3rd: 1.146
4th: 0.917
5th: 0.762
6th: 0.650
Final: 4.697

OK here follows my first pathetic attempt of a review.
Now I'm a bit of a n00b when it comes to RWD, having spent lots of time at Suzuka with AWD cars, so any RWD car has to be easy to drive for me at the moment, especially as I'm also making the transition from controller to wheel.

I can tell you now that this car, with this tune, is driveable for anyone. Sure it still demands respect - there's a lot of power to put through the rear wheels.

Fuji;
Start - loads of traction, initially requiring patience with the throttle in 1st gear, but once into 2nd - takes off like a scalded cat. This means that you will arrive at the first hairpin along with everyone else, and you won't miss the ****fight. :scared:

Brakes - awesome. Forget the start of the red driving line - drive past it and pick another place to brake.

Turn-in - no problems. Turn in on or off the brakes. Just a hint of mild understeer that's always predictable.

Lift-off oversteer - largely absent, although the long 180deg right is best tackled with a feathered throttle, just relying on the excellent side grip to keep corner speed up. If you lift off here, it will come round on you.

All in all, an extremely well ballanced package that's a lot of fun to drive.

The best bit;

The noise. Turn the volume up.
👍👍👍👍👍

Edit: First online race saw be dip below 1.40, which is a first for me.

OK here follows my first pathetic attempt of a review.
I think the review is pretty solid and comprehensive. 👍 And ofcourse thanks for the nice feedback!

Drivability has always been (and always will be) one of the cornerstones of the DC tuning philosophy, mostly because I'm only a mediocre driver and I really need a tune that is forgiving when I make little mistakes. ;) Which I do a lot. :P Fortunately, stability (or rather: grip) equals speed, so they're pretty fast too. :)

And let's not forget the feedback I receive from my testdrivers and customers. Without feedback I could never make and improve these tunes. 👍

Ford GT '06 Fuji 750PP Online

It's bad, it's mean, it sounds like God gargling with nails (okay I admit: I stole that line from Clarkson ;)), this is one awesome ride! It's fast and handles extremely well too. Again, let me know what you think of it. Fastest time recorded with this baby is 1:37.449, so it should be a contender online. 👍

Power: -5

Height: -15/-11
Toe: -0.08/+0.12

Brakes: 7/4

2nd: 1.528
3rd: 1.146
4th: 0.917
5th: 0.762
6th: 0.650
Final: 4.697

n/m

Last edited:
Normally with this car i was doing races in the 5:02 and up mark now with this well tuned beast I turned a 4:59 race with noone even close, i am getting better with my lines andshould even dip a little under that, GREAT tune, Thank you

It's that bad huh. ;) :P Feel free to ask anything about or comment (good or bad) on my tunes. :) No question or remark too strange for DC. ;)

Normally with this car i was doing races in the 5:02 and up mark now with this well tuned beast I turned a 4:59 race with noone even close, i am getting better with my lines andshould even dip a little under that, GREAT tune, Thank you
You're welcome! Good to hear you're getting better and better. :)

New personal best with the GT-R NLxAROSA... posted a 1:36.457 and I know I can do even better than that. I've got alot tuned cars to test and this is by far one of the best GT-Rs tune ever. Good job my friend once again!! Can't wait to see what you cooking up there...:P

Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe 750PP Fuji Speedway

It's definitely not as fast as the Vette, GT or the GT-R '07, but this car is really fun to drive, and it sounds sooooo cool. Still quite competitive in the right hands, and extremely easy to handle, this could be the car for you. If you're really podium hungry you may want to check out the tunes mentioned above, but if you like a challenge and a very sexy car, this is your ride!

Anyway, here's the setup:

Power: +26

Height: -20/-20
Springs: 4/5
Dampers: 4/2
Toe: +0.10/+0.22
Camber: 1.8/1.9
Brakes: 2/6

1st: 2.308
2nd: 1.588
3rd: 1.217
4th: 0.951
5th: 0.751
6th: 0.596
Final: 4.169

Last edited:
Again: this is for the 'standard' Vette, not the /Tuned version!

Power: +13

Height: -35/-30
Damper: 2/3
Toe: -0.06/+0.12
Camber: 1.5/2.2
Brakes: 4/8

1st: 2308
2nd: 1588
3rd: 1197
4th: 0943
5th: 0749
6th: 0596
Final: 4500

Thanks a lot for this tune! I'm having a great time with it! :) 👍

Last edited:
"Fastest time recorded with this baby is 1:37.449, so it should be a contender online."

Tried this tune and was under 1.37 by 3rd practice lap, love the sound and although won only race have used it in would normally drive GTR 07 (a tweak on your tune) as is over 1 sec quicker.

Prefer GT40 II for fun to drive, but have tried 3 or 4 tunes plus a homebrew or two but can only fluke sub 1.36's hence get munched by GTR 07's in the hands of knock merchants.

Doesn't make sense to me that a tuned street GTR (4 wheel drive or not) is faster than a concept GT 40 II, would appreciate your assistance.

It makes sense to me, in real life the GT-R is blazingly fast, setting record after record, it's that good. But if you feel the GT is lacking in any area (top speed, cornering, under/oversteer) please specify where so I can look into it and see if I can finetune it some more. :)

Any plans on a Mines GTR Tune :P Ive tried for a long time but I just cannot get it competitive! come close.. but not close enough :) I liked the old settings scoring method better LOL.. easier to tune... I hope they do make a 800pp or 850pp expert race... that would be great!

Really enjoying your GTR tune. Very competitive in any race I've done. One of the fastest cornering cars around and rarely let's go in the corners either. Another great tune, keep up the good work.

Dodge Viper GTS '02 750PP Fuji Speedway

Again, not as fast as the Vette, GT or the GT-R '07, but this car is really fun to drive as well, and it sounds even cooler than the Viper SRT10. Again, it's quite competitive in the right hands, and extremely easy to handle, so this could be the car for you. If you're after 1st place all the time you may want to check out the other tunes mentioned, but if you like a challenge and another extremely sexy car, this is the tune for you!

Here's the setup:

Power: +33

Height: -37/-37
Springs: 4/5
Dampers: 2/4
Toe: +0.12/+0.21
Camber: 2.1/2.0
Brakes: 2/6

1st: 2.308
2nd: 1.588
3rd: 1.206
4th: 0.939
5th: 0.743
6th: 0.596
Final: 4.178

Have fun!

As for the Mine's: I'm not sure if it will be competitive at 750PP Fuji, but I will have a look at it anyway, that car sounds way to cool to not be in there. ;)

if i were to switch to R2's instead of R3's for the viper and buff up the hp a lil more, would i have to switch up the gear ratios?

No, I think they will be fine. In case of the GTS '02, you'll get 38 extra HP for switching from R3 to R2. Acceleration will improve, but this will be largely negated by the R2 tyres (see the graph changes to see what I mean). You will also lose in the handling department. Personally I'd stick to R3's instead.

I did a 1:39.2xx with the normal setup but ride height to -15. I'm wondering if how your setup will do NLxAROSA ;) I always used your setups with online racing. Especially your Z06/Tuned at Suzuku 700PP, too bad it's gone now :( .

I want to know if you want to post some settings of the intermediate online races 700 and 800pp because there are people like me that race in this class , i am 54 years but i like to race and be competitive I like automatic i dont drive whith wheel
Thanks in advance

I did a 1:39.2xx with the normal setup but ride height to -15. I'm wondering if how your setup will do NLxAROSA ;) I always used your setups with online racing. Especially your Z06/Tuned at Suzuku 700PP, too bad it's gone now :( .
I hope it returns as well, as well as some other Expert events. It's pretty boring right now.

I want to know if you want to post some settings of the intermediate online races 700 and 800pp because there are people like me that race in this class , i am 54 years but i like to race and be competitive I like automatic i dont drive whith wheel
Thanks in advance
Well, so far I have been tuning for the Expert events only, but I guess I could supply a tune for 800PP. I usually tune for PRO physics only, but they should hold up in STD as well, I might even push it a bit further because of the friendlier physics. I will look into it tonight! 👍

Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car 800PP HSR STD​

Okay, for all you standard physics lovers out there, here's my STD take on the Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car. Very fast, very stable and some nice liftoff oversteer to help you get through the corners. :) Have fun and let me know what you think of it!

Remember, ALL aids off except ABS, which is set to 1.

Power: -6

Downforce: 10/22

Height: -8/-5
Spring: 4/5
Dampers: 3/4
Toe: -0.09/+0.06
Brakes: 5/2

2nd: 1.531
3rd: 1.150
4th: 0.921
5th: 0.768
6th: 0.666
Final: 4.452

Audi R8 4.2 FSI Suzuka 700PP STD

Okay, since I more or less promised it, here's my STD tune for the Audi R8 for Suzuka 700PP. Note that this will be the last tune I will ever make for STD physics. I'll stick to PRO from now on. Anyway, let me know what you think of it.

Remember, even though physics are STANDARD, ALL aids are off except ABS, which is set to 1.

Power: +8
Weight: 86%

Height: -20/-20
Spring: 4/7
Toe: +0.12/+0.10
Camber: 1.5/1.1
Brakes: 4/5

1st: 3.707
2nd: 2.536
3rd: 1.925
4th: 1.499
5th: 1.211
6th: 1.007
Final: 3.874

Hi again :)

I have used the setup you make for me with Audi R8 for Suzuka 700PRO in a week
I like your set up very much, and I get better and better times for Suzuka 700PRO. I drive without some changes. It`s a perfect setup!!!

So if you want take a showoff for these setup, just do it.:)

Per

Back