Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Your one stop tuning shop - Closed

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 1,311 comments
ok : NLxAROSA I will try this settings tonight I am in -4.30 time caracas venezuela almost 6 hours from you thanks

NLxAROSA,

Could you tune any of the ferrari's for the 750PP Fuji online event?
I would love an f430 or a 599 GTB tune to compete with.

Hi again :)

Yesterday I tested your set up for Suzuka 700PP Intermed. I think it`s a good set up and easy to drive fast and a little bit snap in corners, so I can play and drift the car between the corner.
I drive more in PRO now and I try to learn my selves to drive more correctly, so for me are the set up you give me last time for PRO still the best. I think this set up are very good for Suzuka 700PP intermed too. Last night, I drive 80-90% for 1. or 2. place, and I must say it again.. your set up is really nice and I like it more and more. I drive really fast between corners and the car is really stable. I feel that I have 100% controll over the car all the time. If other drivers learn to drive this set up for R8 good, it would be a lot of R8 drivers and winner car.

Per

Thanks for the nice feedback, glad you enjoyed it! 👍

Anybody else dying to try some new online events? I'm getting pretty bored with the current ones...

Thanks for the nice feedback, glad you enjoyed it! 👍

Anybody else dying to try some new online events? I'm getting pretty bored with the current ones...

Yeah I agree... the events are getting scarce.... need some more to make it more interesting.... Why not just all tracks at all levels... so no one is disappointed... and I was also thinking maybe it would be cool to have an unlimited PRO class or 850PP Pro class event... then I can get that old rush again that I had at Suzuka and Daytona Road in the old 750pp Pro races, pre-update. :) 👍 the present 750pp class is just not tickling my fancy.... but that could also be the fact that Im just not good at Fuji.... those late apexes get me everytime! :crazy:

Hi NLxAROSA I tryed your setup fot the audi r8 and i have to tell you that this setup is very nice to drive very good traction and stability but the clios and some vettes gtr and ferrarys 599 were passing me in the strait line I changed the r3 to r2 and put some horses in my hood and then i was more competitive y did fast lap times with this r8 setup like 2.03 2.04 in online mode intermediate suzuka automatic tc off standar physics.
thanks again you did a great job.

and i want to tell you there are camicazi and cheaters in the grass the did a big shortcut and the systen dont punish them but some of them bump me and they were punished like me when I drive over the grass .
hope no more cheaters

You're welcome, glad I could be of service. :) I usually stick to R3's to give better cornering, but if you feel R2's (or perhaps even R1's) suit your driving style better, then by all means go ahead and change it. Some settings (especially brakes) are very personal anyway. :)

EDIT: We all hate cheaters and punters. Hopefully it will be fixed by a better online system in the Fall update. I just hope it won't become a Winter update instead. ;)

BTW, you should use the edit button if you want to add something to your previous posts, the mods here are not to keen on double posts. ;) (Though I haven't seen them in here yet, where I have been known to double post occasionally :P)

Last edited:
I like more the r3 because they are more trction but i need more speed that was my decition to change . If you have a formula to use r3 and more speed will be welcome
thanks.

Well, it's a trade-off really, R3's cost more PP than other tyres so you have less PP left to spend on power (or weight if it's not at the minimum already), but you get a car that handles better during cornering.

Slapping on R2's or lower will give you more speed and acceleration since you can spend more PP on power, but this will affect cornering in a negative way, especially since I tune most cars with minimum weight from the beginning.

As always, tuning is about managing trade-offs. My tunes are a representation of what I find to be acceptable trade-offs. ;)

Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car 800PP HSR STD​

Okay, for all you standard physics lovers out there, here's my STD take on the Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car. Very fast, very stable and some nice liftoff oversteer to help you get through the corners. :) Have fun and let me know what you think of it!

Remember, ALL aids off except ABS, which is set to 1.

Power: -6
Weight: 85%

Tyres: R3
Downforce: 10/22

Height: -8/-5
Spring: 4/5
Dampers: 3/4
Toe: -0.09/+0.06
Camber: 1.9/1.8
Brakes: 5/2

Angle: 40
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 2.250
2nd: 1.531
3rd: 1.150
4th: 0.921
5th: 0.768
6th: 0.666
Final: 4.452

How would I dial out a little of that lift off oversteer,

Change rear toe from +0.06 to a lower (or negative) value. :) That would be the simplest solution, but you will not dial it out completely with it.

Corvette Z06/Tuned 750PP Fuji Online

Here is my first tune for 750PP Fuji. :) The extra PP for R-tyres has messed up all my previous tunes, so it needed some major changes. Again, this tune is very fast and very stable. Try it and tell me what you think! Most of all: have fun!

Power: -6
Weight: 114%
Downforce: 20/20
Height: -5/-5
Spring: 4/4
Dampers: 2/3
Toe: -0.06/+0.12
Camber: 1.5/0.8
Brakes: 4/7

Steering angle: 40

1st: 2308
2nd:1588
3rd: 1197
4th: 0943
5th: 0749
6th: 0596
Final: 4500

what are your times with this setup? im using R2/R2 tires with no downforce and much firmer suspension. this enables me to gain higher top speeds down the straight, but struggle to get through the tight areas (aka punter bend). So far my best in the testing session is a 1:39.2

Hi thanks for your great tunes. i was curious if you would be willing to tune a evoX or evoIV for fuji. I manage to pull some podiums and think this might be a good alternative to some of the other regs at fuji. maybe with the right gearing and setup it could be a consistant contender. thanks

I myself can do a 1:40.xxx with it, but I have reports from people (e.g. hyperuk, Proto) driving it at 1:39.xx and 1:38.xxx.

I actually tested this tune with three different tyre setups: R1, R2 and R3. The R3 gives excellent handling, but lacks speed at the straights. The R1 gives excellent speed at the straights, but lacks in the handling department. The R2 is somewhere in between. Since my tuning philosophy is about handling rather than pure straight line speed, I decided to go with the R3's.

Hi thanks for your great tunes. i was curious if you would be willing to tune a evoX or evoIV for fuji.
Sure, no problem, will look into it tonight.

Hi,

I must say what you have done to the GT II spec for the 800pp race is just amazing.

the car feels awsome and comes very very close how I like to drive.

Great work, will test your other tunes for sure.

grtz

Ford GT '06 Fuji 750PP Online

Nice tune. I tested this setup against one of your rivals, it killed it. The braking was where a lot of time was gained, but not at the expense of turn in.

I'd love to see what you can do with an NSX-R.

Hi,

I must say what you have done to the GT II spec for the 800pp race is just amazing.

the car feels awsome and comes very very close how I like to drive.

Great work, will test your other tunes for sure.

grtz
Glad you like it, I intentionally left in a lot of liftoff oversteer since it is an STD setup. Makes it very easy to use the throttle to corner. :)

Nice tune. I tested this setup against one of your rivals, it killed it. The braking was where a lot of time was gained, but not at the expense of turn in.

I'd love to see what you can do with an NSX-R.
Glad you like it! And an NSX-R might pop up here in the future, if there are some decent events to run it in. :)

Hi thanks for your great tunes. i was curious if you would be willing to tune a evoX or evoIV for fuji.
I'm currently working on an Evo IX, expect to see one popup over the weekend. :)

Audi R8 4.2 FSI Suzuka 700PP STD

Okay, since I more or less promised it, here's my STD tune for the Audi R8 for Suzuka 700PP. Note that this will be the last tune I will ever make for STD physics. I'll stick to PRO from now on. Anyway, let me know what you think of it.

Remember, even though physics are STANDARD, ALL aids are off except ABS, which is set to 1.

Power: +8
Weight: 86%

Height: -20/-20
Spring: 4/7
Dampers: 3/5
Toe: +0.12/+0.10
Camber: 1.5/1.1
Brakes: 4/5

1st: 3.707
2nd: 2.536
3rd: 1.925
4th: 1.499
5th: 1.211
6th: 1.007
Final: 3.874

overall, a really sweet drive! it tended to oversteer mid-turn and at the turn finish, but at the same time i felt like i could attain a higher entry speed than other cars i had driven. also, i was getting killed on the straights, but it wasnt too much of a problem. very fun to drive, and very interesting sound!

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX/Tuned 750PP Fuji Speedway

Just back from Paris, France, DC presents by popular demand another 4WD car for Fuji 750PP. Let me know what you think!

Power: +44

Downforce: 13/20

Height: -10/-8
Springs: 3/7
Dampers: 2/6
Toe: +0.09/+0.11
Camber: 1.9/1.1
Brakes: 3/7

1st: 2.523
2nd: 1.981
3rd: 1.519
4th: 1.199
5th: 0.948
6th: 0.763
Final: 3.721

Have fun!

Last edited:
Cool, the Evo! I'm gonna give this one a shot for a change :) Leave the Mines in the garage and see whats up :) I'll come back later and give some feedback! 👍👍:sly:

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX/Tuned 750PP Fuji Speedway

Just back from Paris, France, DC presents by popular demand another 4WD car for Fuji 750PP. Let me know what you think!

Power: +44

Downforce: 13/20

Height: -10/-8
Springs: 3/7
Dampers: 2/6
Toe: +0.09/+0.11
Camber: 1.9/1.1
Brakes: 3/7

1st: 2.523
2nd: 1.981
3rd: 1.519
4th: 1.199
5th: 0.948
6th: 0.763
Final: 3.721

Have fun!

Gonna be honest, It felt quite abit slower that what I was currently running but I beat my PB 3time in a row in the first 4 laps!!!

Not really sure where I was makin the time up but I think it may have been mid range :dunce:

anyway excellent work mate :)

Glad you like it! 👍 4WD's are always fun to drive and tune. You can really throw them around. :)

Glad you like it! 👍 4WD's are always fun to drive and tune. You can really throw them around. :)

Glad you think that, any chance of doing a R8 one?? :sly:
:)

I struggle with the rwd cars and need something with abit more pace than the Evo (and still 4wd but not the GT-R as to many about)

not even sure if the R8 would be faster anyway tho?? :dunce:

Back