Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Your one stop tuning shop - Closed

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 1,311 comments
I can still create a tune if you like, it will still be a blast to drive, it's just not going to win you any races.

hi friend last night I race 2 races in 800 pp with your ford gt set up I have to say that I love it is a true race car and very stable I did in the first race 5 with a spin in the strait for a punch of otrer driver .but in the second race i did 3 behaind 2 amuses .the next time i will beat them . I enjoy this races a lot .thanks for this set up and the r8 was nice too
bye

Hi,

First of all thanks for the hardwork, I tried out this setting below and seem to have a very hard time driving it. its spins out so fast, like coming out on turns I cant step on the pedal hard so I step on the pedal very very light and need to wait for the car to really be straight before I step on the gas. to make it simple to understand, I dont have the confidence coming out on turns bec it spins out so fast

I'm sure your settings work well but might be i'm not good enough to drive it, just wondering if is this really how the car behaves? if yes what is the proper way to step on the throttle coming out on turns?

Thanks again

Corvette Z06/Tuned 750PP Fuji Online

Here is my first tune for 750PP Fuji. :) The extra PP for R-tyres has messed up all my previous tunes, so it needed some major changes. Again, this tune is very fast and very stable. Try it and tell me what you think! Most of all: have fun!

Power: -6
Weight: 114%
Tyres: R3
Downforce: 20/20
Height: -5/-5
Spring: 4/4
Dampers: 2/3
Toe: -0.06/+0.12
Camber: 1.5/0.8
Brakes: 4/7

Steering angle: 40
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 2308
2nd:1588
3rd: 1197
4th: 0943
5th: 0749
6th: 0596
Final: 4500

Last edited:
hi friend last night I race 2 races in 800 pp with your ford gt set up I have to say that I love it is a true race car and very stable I did in the first race 5 with a spin in the strait for a punch of otrer driver .but in the second race i did 3 behaind 2 amuses .the next time i will beat them . I enjoy this races a lot .thanks for this set up and the r8 was nice too
bye
Nice to hear you like them, glad I could be of service. 👍

I'm sure your settings work well but might be i'm not good enough to drive it, just wondering if is this really how the car behaves? if yes what is the proper way to step on the throttle coming out on turns?
Yes, it is really how the car behaves. ;) Compared to a 4WD car, you need to wait a bit longer before flooring it when coming out of a corner. But when it comes to 750PP Fuji, I suggest you try the 'regular' Vette/Tuned or the GT '06 instead, they are much faster!

I am back NLxArosa!!!! Moving into a new place it's not easy..but finally I am back and this time around with a new G25! Ohhh yeah. What did I miss? haha.

Hi,
Yeah tried the regular vette, tune setting is pretty good but I can't maximize the potential, still struggling with the car spinning on the throttle so thats why i'm trying to be delicate but consequence is my lap time is not very good.

Just a question, haven't seen any F430 settings in any of the tuning garage here, this is my fav car and hopefully there would be a setting released for it

Thanks again.

Nice to hear you like them, glad I could be of service. 👍

Yes, it is really how the car behaves. ;) Compared to a 4WD car, you need to wait a bit longer before flooring it when coming out of a corner. But when it comes to 750PP Fuji, I suggest you try the 'regular' Vette/Tuned or the GT '06 instead, they are much faster!

I am back NLxArosa!!!! Moving into a new place it's not easy..but finally I am back and this time around with a new G25! Ohhh yeah. What did I miss? haha.

Welcome back, hope everything went well with moving. :) You did not miss a lot actually. ;) New events will be here tomorrow (August 22nd), so keep watching this space for new tunes. I hope there will be some good events for a change!

Just a question, haven't seen any F430 settings in any of the tuning garage here, this is my fav car and hopefully there would be a setting released for it
Thanks again.
You're welcome! Don't expect any tunes to pop up in any garage until after tomorrow. ;)

I have some Daytona Speedway 600PP under test right now, but I think I'll hold on to them, unless somebody really, really, really wants them. ;)

great job on the evo. i had a some races with it tonight and got on the podium for most of them. im not that good of a driver but that super easy to drive. one thing that kinda surprises me is the launch...maybe i should be getting off the line some other way? but 1st gear has a big lag that lets a bunch of cars get by. when using the evo X the launch is what helped me pick up positions. does this sound right. One more thing is there any reason you chose the IX over the X? what kind of time should this car pull around fuji?

anyways great job on this and your other tunes. if i was a better driver id try a review :) keep up the great work.

Thanks for the feedback! I chose the IX over the X because it's more of a beast than the X. I would look into the launch issue (not that I've noticed it myself), but I think I'll keep it the way it is, since events will change tomorrow. If there's still a 750PP event like Fuji or Suzuka with a standing start, I'll look into it. :)

I wouldn't mind trying out a few Daytona Oval Tunes, I would love to give you some feedback on them.

Acura NSX '91 Daytona Speedway 600PP​

Okay, only a day left before the events change, so here's a setup I created for Daytona Speedway 600PP. Note this is for the Acura, not the Honda. Let me know what you think of it!

Here's the setup:

Power: +22
Weight: 85%
Tyres: R1

Height: -30/-27
Springs: 3/7
Dampers: 2/4
Toe: -0.12/+0.08
Camber: 2.0/1.9
Brakes: 2/5

Angle: 40

1st: 2.533
2nd: 1.752
3rd: 1.325
4th: 1.043
5th: 0.849
Final: 3.723

It appears that DC is the current favourite, TLD is all but dead. If there's a decent event arriving tomorrow, we are having another Showdown for sure. (And it's my pick again now, unless Digital Racecraft joins, then I'll let Ravenmaven pick.)

It appears that DC is the current favourite, TLD is all but dead. If there's a decent event arriving tomorrow, we are having another Showdown for sure. (And it's my pick again now, unless Digital Racecraft joins, then I'll let Ravenmaven pick.)

Depending on the events, Ill also start back up the Cup thread, although Im keeping my fingers crossed for PP500 Suzuka just so I can run the Swift Cup again.

Depending on the events, Ill also start back up the Cup thread, although Im keeping my fingers crossed for PP500 Suzuka just so I can run the Swift Cup again.

'Tis a shame, the Cups were never in my time zone so I always missed out.:( I too am hoping for a slow paced event, that way I can race with the big boys.:) If it were 500 PP on S3 tyres I'd pee myself with happiness :lol:, and maybe make it the 147 or XR5 Showdown.

Speaking of pee, be back soon

Ooh yeah, aww mmman that's good *zzzzzip*

Where were we?

Last edited:
Like I said in another topic: It all depends on how the chimpansee at PD spins the wheel tomorrow. At least, that's how I think they determine the events they put online. ;)

Like I said in another topic: It all depends on how the chimpansee at PD spins the wheel tomorrow. At least, that's how I think they determine the events they put online. ;)

Are there even any good events on that wheel?:scared: No matter, just can't wait to race in a Showdown again, or especially race with my own tunes, gives me a fighting chance.:sly:

'Tis a shame, the Cups were never in my time zone so I always missed out.:( I too am hoping for a slow paced event, that way I can race with the big boys.:) If it were 500 PP on S3 tyres I'd pee myself with happiness :lol:, and maybe make it the 147 or XR5 Showdown.

Speaking of pee, be back soon

Ooh yeah, aww mmman that's good *zzzzzip*

Where were we?

Well, I did ask for people to suggest times that were best for them, but no-one from Oz said anything.
Suggest some times, and I'll organise it. Ill even join you if its the mornings you want (for my time, I mean, it would be evening for you?). I just have to remember to wake up early, lol.

Hello NLXAROSA do you think if I use the evo IX set up for suzuka 700 pp standar it will be fine or have to change something that you know .
bye

Hello NLXAROSA do you think if I use the evo IX set up for suzuka 700 pp standar it will be fine or have to change something that you know .
bye

Change the following things and it should be okay:

Power: +19
Downforce: 10/20
Final Gear: 4.076

Cheers and have fun (while you can, since events will change in about 12.5 hours ;))

I hope that if there's a showdown we can have it on an international event, the schedule might not be able to suit everyone though:indiff:.

We'll just have to wait what the new events bring. I'm tempted to say it can't get any worse, but knowing PD I'd rather not say that. ;)

Okay, only a day left before the events change, so here's a setup I created for Daytona Speedway 600PP. Note this is for the Acura, not the Honda. Let me know what you think of it!

Here's the setup:

Getting on it right now. I wish I had a few more days. : (

Wow : ) that is silky smooth. Just on the free run that felt real good. I am not even going to molest the car yet, I am going to see how it races first : )

Last edited:
Maybe 600PP Daytona Speedway will stay in, you never know what the events will bring us. :)

The only thing I would change might be the toe alignments. It is not letting the car go as fast as it can. Maybe a slight tune down. we will see.

It would be nice if some cars could catch up and let me draft at least : (

Last edited:
I set it up to have slightly more grip for the front wheels during cornering and a bit of liftoff oversteer for the rear. If you feel you'd rather have it tuned down a little, by all means, change it to your liking. 👍 Let me know how it works out. :)

Here's the setup:

This is a peach of a tune very similar settings to a set up i'd done myself, but i had fun with this, from last to podiums all the time and in the bends, hahahaha so good, last bend before the finish, i 3rd, i went round the outside of 2nd place, cut in front and went up the inside of 1st place car all in the latter part of the last bend, unfortunately got pipped on the line. Must try car for anyone who does Daytona

As for the other tune, 51.2 was all i could get after a few laps and it was hell to race with all the bumping and with there being not much grip i was constantly pushed into the wall, BUT i loved the draft and slipping into 6th brought a smile to my face even amidst the carnage, still think R1's are the tyre for this car though as the bends is where this tune comes into its own, pretty sure on my own tune i was doin 50.2 in free run.
cheers Lars

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback Cashwars! The Honda NSX is quite a handful compared to the Acura. :) I can post it here if there is interest?

I can still create a tune if you like, it will still be a blast to drive, it's just not going to win you any races.

na its ok mate, seen there changing the events so dependin on whats on offer i'll see what you throw up, cheers tho, must take ages to go through all these tunes and you must be a demon of a driver!!!:)

Back