Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Your one stop tuning shop - Closed

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 1,311 comments
Well, actually, I kind of suck at driving. :) I'm a tuner, not a racer, apparently. ;) For instance, I can do a low 1:40.xxx with the Ford GT '06, where others manage a 1:37.xxx. When testing with my test drivers, there is sometimes a four second gap between my laptimes and those of my test drivers. ;)

Well, actually, I kind of suck at driving. :) I'm a tuner, not a racer, apparently. ;) For instance, I can do a low 1:40.xxx with the Ford GT '06, where others manage a 1:37.xxx. When testing with my test drivers, there is sometimes a four second gap between my laptimes and those of my test drivers. ;)

Looking foward to testing some new tunes. Hopefully @ Suzuka. :) 👍

whats the problem ,your ability is very apriciated by the ones dont know how to tune and I am not and very fast driver but i win sometimes and love to race and do a good race .
thanks for your help :the force will be you

Lars, a wheel would help you be that bit faster I'm sure. Maybe we could all chip in and buy you a wheel in return for your wicked tunes.

Last edited:
Lars, a wheel would help you be that bit faster I'm sure. Maybe we could all chip in and buy you a wheel in return for your wicked tunes.

Well, I just had an interview for a part time job (finally)..so for once I might be feeling charitable with money, lol. 👍

whats the problem ,your ability is very apriciated by the ones dont know how to tune and I am not and very fast driver but i win sometimes and love to race and do a good race .
thanks for your help :the force will be you
I win every now and then too, my problem is mostly consistency. ;) I usually end up mid-field because of silly mistakes.

:sly: As a matter of fact, I'm already looking for one. :) I'm thinking of getting a G25. I'll need a good wheelstand to go with it too.

Well, I just had an interview for a part time job (finally)..so for once I might be feeling charitable with money, lol. 👍
Heh heh, thanks for the offer guys, but I think I'll manage. ;)

EDIT: As for the update, there are now two online PRO races: HSR 800PP and F2007 Suzuka. So I guess I'll start with adapting the GTLM to PRO physics, as I already have one for STD HSR 800PP. :) And ofcoure, we get to bring back the Viper/Tuned! Too bad I have to go to work in an hour. ;)

Last edited:
:sly: As a matter of fact, I'm already looking for one. :) I'm thinking of getting a G25. I'll need a good wheelstand to go with it too.

GTP_Donk recommended the 'wheelstand pro' to me... bought one for my G25 and it's excellent.

Tried your NSX tune for Daytona 600PP last night -- I think you did a really good job. Was quite stable as it allowed for multiple lines to be taken in the corner -- now if only others could stick to their entry line we'd be good. ;)

I did soften the rear up a tick after 3 races or so. If the rear end got squirrely at all I had a hard time getting her back under control unless I totally got out of the gas. By myself I was fine, but if someone got into me in the corner I lost it a few times. Reducing the rear springs/dampers by 1 did the trick for me.

Thanks!

GTP_Donk recommended the 'wheelstand pro' to me... bought one for my G25 and it's excellent.
I was looking into that one too. :)

Weren't those tunes made with the previous tyre physics and PP values?
Yes, but I think they can be adapted to the new physics quite easily. :) And the Fuji 750PP tunes as well. :)

Tried your NSX tune for Daytona 600PP last night -- I think you did a really good job. Was quite stable as it allowed for multiple lines to be taken in the corner -- now if only others could stick to their entry line we'd be good. ;)

I did soften the rear up a tick after 3 races or so. If the rear end got squirrely at all I had a hard time getting her back under control unless I totally got out of the gas. By myself I was fine, but if someone got into me in the corner I lost it a few times. Reducing the rear springs/dampers by 1 did the trick for me.

Thanks!
Thanks for the feedback, glad you liked it! Perhaps it will return in the future, I'll store the setup in the 'obsolete' section, so it can be retrieved later. :)

Last edited:
Ford GT '06 Suzuka 750PP PRO Online​

The RWD that ruled on Fuji is now back for more on Suzuka. Still sounding just as bad and very fast indeed! Let me know what you think! 👍 Feedback, good or bad, is always appreciated!

Best time so far: 1'59.418 by GTP_hyperuk

Power: -5
Weight: 85%
Tyres: R3

Height: -15/-11
Spring: 4/6
Dampers: 3/5
Toe: -0.08/+0.12
Camber: 1.9/1.8

Brakes: 5/7
Angle: 40
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 2.250
2nd: 1.615
3rd: 1.205
4th: 0.981
5th: 0.814
6th: 0.686
Final: 4.722

Last edited:
Nissan R35 GT-R 750PP Suzuka PRO Online​

For all you 4WD lovers out there, here's the GT-R for Suzuka. Changed gears and brakes make this baby a lot more snappy. Still, you can throw it around and floor it like you're used to. Let me know what you think of it and as always, have fun with it!

Best time so far: 1'59.228 by GTP_hyperuk

Power: +25

Height: -20/-20
Springs: 4/7
Dampers: 4/6
Toe: -0.16/+0.14
Camber: 1.9/1.7
Brakes: 4/5
Torque: 30/70

1st: 3.354
2nd: 2.143
3rd: 1.648
4th: 1.312
5th: 1.067
6th: 0.877
Final gear: 3.800

Last edited:
any chance of putting some times achieved by the testers along side the tunes, so we can see what to aim for, or better:sly: think not:)

any chance of putting some times achieved by the testers along side the tunes, so we can see what to aim for, or better:sly: think not:)

Both cars run great, I ran a 2'01.8xx first lap in the Ford GT, 3rd lap 2'00.053.
Should be easy to crack 2'00.

GTR, 2nd lap 1'59.228.

👍

Done. Feel free to submit something better. ;) :D

Both cars run great, I ran a 2'01.8xx first lap in the Ford GT, 3rd lap 2'00.053.
Should be easy to crack 2'00.

GTR, 2nd lap 1'59.228.

👍
Awesome times, I added them to the posts as extra info.

Ford GT '06 Suzuka 750PP PRO Online​

The RWD that ruled on Fuji is now back for more on Suzuka. Still sounding just as bad and very fast indeed! Let me know what you think! 👍 Feedback, good or bad, is always appreciated!

Best time so far: 2'00.053 by GTP_hyperuk

Power: -5

Height: -15/-11
Dampers: 3/5
Toe: -0.08/+0.12

Brakes: 5/7

1st: 2.250
2nd: 1.615
3rd: 1.205
4th: 0.981
5th: 0.814
6th: 0.686
Final: 4.722

Very good, 2.00.018 and from last to second in a race, just had to get use to the car drifting wide on fast bends, love the brakes for the chicane, seemed to make up time here, for someone who races from the get go unlike me dropping to the back deffo a car to win races

Dodge Viper/Tuned 800PP HSR​

The Viper/Tuned finally returns in the active section of Dutch Customs. :) It's fast, it's smooth, it sounds gorgeous. This one will not let you down or surprise you anywhere. Let me know what you think. :)

Fastest time reported so far: 1'04.459 by GTP_hyperuk

Power: +11
Weight: 85
Tires: R3
Downforce: 18/20
Ride Height: -10/-7
Damper: 3/4
Toe: -0.09/+0.19
Brakes: 2/6

Steering angle: 40
Traction: OFF

1st: 2.308
2nd: 1.588
3rd: 1.217
4th: 0.951
5th: 0.751
6th: 0.596
Final gear: 3.245

And most of all: have fun! 👍

Last edited:
Heh, DC's other driver finally makes an appearance! :indiff: Im not far off hyperuk's times for once!
GT-R: 2'00.866
GT: 2'02.413
Viper/Tuned: 1'05.495

Corvette Z06/Tuned 800PP HSR PRO Online

This is one bad boy! It's fast, it's mostly stable. And I say: mostly, because it can kill you if you floor it at the wrong place and time. But man is this thing fast! I think this one deserves the Chef's specialty label. :) Again, let me know what you think and have fun with it!

Fastest reported time so far: 1'03.361 by axle

Power: 0
Downforce: 20/20

Height: -10/-10
Spring: 4/5
Dampers: 3/2
Toe: -0.09/-0.06
Camber: 1.5/0.8
Brakes: 4/6

Steering angle: 40

1st: 2.308
2nd: 1.588
3rd: 1.197
4th: 0.943
5th: 0.749
6th: 0.596
Final: 4.500

Last edited:
Good gearing for the Ford GT NLxAROSA.
For comparison, my best laptime with the fuji gearing in timetrial is 1'59.959.
With the new gearing the time went down to 1'59.569.

The car feels more agile now in the esses.

Good job 👍

Very good, 2.00.018 and from last to second in a race, just had to get use to the car drifting wide on fast bends, love the brakes for the chicane, seemed to make up time here, for someone who races from the get go unlike me dropping to the back deffo a car to win races
Thanks for the nice feedback! The GT is definitely one fun car to drive. :)

Heh, DC's other driver finally makes an appearance! :indiff: Im not far off hyperuk's times for once!
GT-R: 2'00.866
GT: 2'02.413
Viper/Tuned: 1'05.495
Time added to Viper/Tuned.

Good gearing for the Ford GT NLxAROSA.
For comparison, my best laptime with the fuji gearing in timetrial is 1'59.959.
With the new gearing the time went down to 1'59.569.

The car feels more agile now in the esses.

Good job 👍
Excellent! Glad I could be of service!

To all: GTP_hyperuk have been thinking about posting ghost replays along with the laptimes for the tunes, do you guys think that's a good idea?

To all: GTP_hyperuk have been thinking about posting ghost replays along with the laptimes for the tunes, do you guys think that's a good idea?

****, I'll have to run a clean lap then :scared:
jk, I don't have any objections but I didn't save the replay.
I was driving that time consistent though, so wouldn't be hard to do it again.

Well, we talked about submitting the ghost replays of my test drivers only, but I actually like the idea of people submitting replays to go with the tunes. :)

1'03.370 wit the Tuned Vette 800pp on HSR, still going to get faster too : ) And I got a backer of a 1'03.361 : ) Great freaking setup.

That was also used goingfrom last place to first place in a field of 10 : )

Last edited:
Gave the Ford GT a shot and must say it's an awesome car, the handling is spot-on and the gearing feels just right, when I was first trying it out I did a 2.02.xxx on my second lap and it can definately get faster since I'm not talented.

Back