Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Your one stop tuning shop - Closed

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 1,311 comments
1'03.370 wit the Tuned Vette 800pp on HSR, still going to get faster too : ) And I got a backer of a 1'03.361 : ) Great freaking setup.

That was also used goingfrom last place to first place in a field of 10 : )

Are those free run times? or race?

Gave the Ford GT a shot and must say it's an awesome car, the handling is spot-on and the gearing feels just right, when I was first trying it out I did a 2.02.xxx on my second lap and it can definately get faster since I'm not talented.
Thanks! The GT was already a very fast car on Fuji and it needed some small changes only. :)

Fixed my pedals.
Did 1 lap with the GT and my time is now 1'59.308

Last edited:
I didn't meant to mock your time Dan.
I just wanted to indicate that my time was influenced by the pedals and the previous time didn't reflect the quickness of this tune.

Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car 800PP HSR​

Ofcourse the King Race Class of 800PP can't be complete without this beast! Fast, snappy, hard to handle, just the way we like it! Let me know what you think of it!

Power: -6
Weight: 85%

Tyres: R3
Downforce: 10/22

Height: -15/-12
Spring: 5/4
Dampers: 4/3
Toe: -0.10/-0.15
Camber: 1.9/1.8
Brakes: 4/3

Angle: 40
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 2.250
2nd: 1.531
3rd: 1.150
4th: 0.921
5th: 0.768
6th: 0.666
Final: 3.817

Last edited:
Sorry for the doublepost, but the Dodge Viper/Tuned 800PP HSR now has updated settings! Now able to get down into the 1'04.xxx's quite easily, this baby just got better! 👍 It corners even better so now your grandmother should be able to drive it! :P

Last edited:
Hi last night I race some races in intermediate 700 suzuka ,the setup of your Nissan r35 is very good you did a great job I had three winning in 6 races 1 second and a guy send a message to me asking how I did it.jajajaja call dutch .I only change the tyres to r2 to have more speed but the handlin is espectacular and it turn very good .
I liked Good Job

Thanks! 👍 I'm more of a Viper man myself, but the GTLM is very, very fast, íf you can keep it under control. ;)

I would like to thank you for the excellent Viper tune for HSR, 👍 I have spent a good few hours in it today, It is so nice to drive and a lot of fun, I managed a best time of 1'05.5xx in free run, and an amazing 1'02.xxx when online in 10th place. But I now find myself placing around 5th, and even came 2nd once. :)
Thanks, Samantha.

Tried out this settings, its very good, played it online and getting consistent podium finishes. I just had to turn on the ASM just to play it safe because it can be tricky to floor just like as you said.

Thanks again and looking forward for more of your tunes.
Corvette Z06/Tuned 800PP HSR PRO Online

This is one bad boy! It's fast, it's mostly stable. And I say: mostly, because it can kill you if you floor it at the wrong place and time. But man is this thing fast! I think this one deserves the Chef's specialty label. :) Again, let me know what you think and have fun with it!

Fastest reported time so far: 1'03.361 by axle

Power: 0
Weight: 85%
Tyres: R3
Downforce: 20/20

Height: -10/-10
Spring: 4/5
Dampers: 3/2
Toe: -0.09/-0.06
Camber: 1.5/0.8
Brakes: 4/6

Steering angle: 40
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 2.308
2nd: 1.588
3rd: 1.197
4th: 0.943
5th: 0.749
6th: 0.596
Final: 4.500

yeah was real fun, she's a good and very clean racer. I just can't control the Viper, but racing the Vette is great, i even overtook rudiraser once (ok, he overtook me straight back in the same turn, but hey....)

yeah was real fun, she's a good and very clean racer. I just can't control the Viper, but racing the Vette is great, i even overtook rudiraser once (ok, he overtook me straight back in the same turn, but hey....)

Thats good to hear, I think the Viper is more of a pussy cat compared to the Z06. The Vette is faster though. But both handle superb thanks to Lars. 👍 :)

When you guys are posting times it would be great if you could say if it was in a race or in free run. Without knowing that all times are completely useless.

Must say I was hoping to see a new tune for the GT 06, it was driving strange at suzuka. I'll test it out later. Now back to doing battle with the spanish...

Tuned Vette for HSR really hit the spot.

1:03:023 Fastest lap Online
1:04:012 Free mode

Best thing is that you can drift if your bored I really like this setting. I made a few people behind angry while they ate some tire smoke.

+ 👍

Thanks again

I've gotta agree with Fujiwara. Once again NX, you've outdone yourself with this amazing tune. This Vette isn't just fast, it's stable too but if you wanna have fun, drifting is just awesome with this car. :P Suspension is perfect, gears are top notch.

1:03:06 Free Run
1:03:01 Online

Buddy keep it up! Now that I've got my new G25, times are gonna go lower and lower! :P

NLxAROSA........ thanks for the GTR tune, i finally reached a goal today with GT5:P which was to go sub 2'00.000 in any car in online free run at Suzuka.

My time this afternoon was a 1'59.768.

It's also obviously very very competitive at Suzuka in the 750PP expert. Finished 2nd in my first race behind a GTLM, so i'm very happy with the setup.

Thanks again

Must say I was hoping to see a new tune for the GT 06, it was driving strange at suzuka. I'll test it out later.
Let me know in which areas you think it needs some changes, so I can address them. 👍

+ 👍

Thanks again
You're welcome! The Vette is an absolute blast to drive! It's a bit tricky in some points, but if you can manage those you're off to pole!

Buddy keep it up! Now that I've got my new G25, times are gonna go lower and lower! :P
Thanks! The Vette/Tuned and Viper/Tuned have always been among my personal favorites, they're just so fun to drive!

Won't be long now before DC overtakes TLD's post count even, what the hell happened?
I don't worry about things like post count. I tune for the fun of tuning, not to have a huge e-penis. ;) :P

But it helps to have an organised first post, that way people can see immediately what tunes are valid for current events and which ones are not. I also have indications telling which tunes I value most and which tunes others value most (reviews/feedback). This helps people decide which one to pick when they are not sure what they are looking for exactly.

Also, since I mention the specific PP and track in each tune I post, this makes it easy for people to find them in search engines.

And last, but most certainly not least: I focus on driveability, which means my tunes are valid for a large audience, not just the hardcore racing sim buffs out there. ;)

I don't worry about things like post count. I tune for the fun of tuning, not to have a huge e-penis. ;) :P

But it helps to have an organised first post, that way people can see immediately what tunes are valid for current events and which ones are not. I also have indications telling which tunes I value most and which tunes others value most (reviews/feedback). This helps people decide which one to pick when they are not sure what they are looking for exactly.

Also, since I mention the specific PP and track in each tune I post, this makes it easy for people to find them in search engines.

And last, but most certainly not least: I focus on driveability, which means my tunes are valid for a large audience, not just the hardcore racing sim buffs out there. ;)

Are you saying my opening post isn't organised? Every tune has the PP and a description listed in the tune and on the first post, they are all listed in alphabetical order. It says in the opening post, that unless otherwise listed, all my tunes are for Suzuka, there's nothing you've got that I don't. Simple fact is, people don't care much for TLD any more. BTW, congrats on your business.

Edit: Oh, I tune for the fun of tuning as well, but when I make the tunes public it's nice to receive some recognition.;)

Last edited:
I make a post about why I feel my thread is popular and somehow you interpret that as a personal attack on your own thread? :confused:

If that would have been the case then I would have mentioned something along the lines of 'You need to organise your thread'. Which I didn't. ;)

I merely stated why I feel my thread is popular right now, nothing more, nothing less. You can agree, disagree, take it personal or not, that's your choice. :)

Last edited:
I make a post about why I feel my thread is popular and somehow you interpret that as a personal attack on your own thread? :confused:

If that would have been the case then I would have mentioned something along the lines of 'You need to organise your thread'. Which I didn't. ;)

I merely stated why I feel my thread is popular right now, nothing more, nothing less.

I think another reason why the thread is so popular, is because the Tune's are awesome. :)

I merely stated why I feel my thread is popular right now, nothing more, nothing less. You can agree, disagree, take it personal or not, that's your choice. :)

No no, didn't take it as an attack, I was asking what you thought of my threead more or less then explaining some of the features I already have. No hostility here mate.;)

I think another reason why the thread is so popular, is because the Tune's are awesome. :)

So are mine.:P.............right?:scared:

Back