Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Your one stop tuning shop - Closed

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 1,311 comments
In my opinion NLxAROSA's tunes are more 'tuned' to steering wheels.
Not to say, that your tunes are bad nd4holdenspd.
I used a couple of them in the past and liked them, but most of NLxAROSA's tunes are perfect for my driving style.

Just my 2 cents.

Still, the tunes allow me to be very smooth with the steering wheel.
With tunes from other people I need to drive more aggressively.

I don't worry about things like post count. I tune for the fun of tuning, not to have a huge e-penis. ;) :P

lol, :)

So are mine.:P.............right?:scared:

I would'nt know. :P

NLxAROSA's tunes are perfect for my driving style.

Same here. :)

Which is remarkable, since I tune with a Sixaxis controller. :D They are tested by GTP_hyperuk using a G25 though. :)

Not for much longer. ;)

Still, the tunes allow me to be very smooth with the steering wheel.

I would agree with that. đź‘Ť

I just been racing in the Viper @ HSR, So easy to drive and place on the podium.

:) đź‘Ť

Last edited:
Well I must say I am shocked and disappointed, if this kind of stuff keeps up I may have to close shop, no point in being there if I'm no good to anyone.

Nope, the G25 should be sitting in my livingroom on a Wheelstand Pro within a week (I hope).

Me too, except for the part about within a week.:P

There are more people than just Dan and me.
A quick look in your thread reveals a number of people that really like your setups.

This isn't a popularity contest.

Hi,

I’m a complete “rookie” when it comes to active membership here. All I can say is that the help with the settings shared by the Tuners here is priceless.

Sure some tunes will better accommodate someone’s driving style or car liking.

Actually, I think it’s nice being able to give different shops a try, and compare the tunes of a same car, since this can help you (starting) understand what’s under the hood.

I will continue to pick-up the tunes “here and there” if that’s not against the rules.

Thank you for your work NLxAROSA!đź‘Ť

And Holden sorry if this post adds +1 to this thread counter, but I’m confident you already know how much I esteem your contribution to the Planet.

Well I must say I am shocked and disappointed, if this kind of stuff keeps up I may have to close shop, no point in being there if I'm no good to anyone.
A more positive attitude would help, you know. :)

This isn't a popularity contest.
+1 đź‘Ť

I will continue to pick-up the tunes “here and there” if that’s not against the rules.

Thank you for your work NLxAROSA!đź‘Ť
Thanks! And ofcourse it's not against the rules, you should pick whatever tune you feel is best for you. There are people that love my tunes and people that hate them. Also there are many people out there who don't use the tunes 'out-of-the-box', but use it as a basis for their own tune. Or they combine different tunes by different tuners into one tune of their own. :)

In the end, it's about creating the best GT5P experience for yourself and making (online) racing as much fun as possible. The definition of 'fun' is different for each person, for me it's the tuning. :)

Another rookie here. Having to sit around Dans most nights watching him drive YOUR car tunes without any effort at all,I'd like to see him sweat, lol but he don't,NLxAROSA we salute you.:tup:I'm not the quickest but just tuned the Viper and all I can say is WOOO JESUS CHRIST:tup:

A more positive attitude would help, you know. :)

I'll show you positive attitude:
🤬 *Rude gesture*
Just kidding :lol:
The point is, I'm sure you know how much work is involved in running a garage, not much point in doing it if they're not being used.

The full GT5 will be completely different though, because of the number of cars and tracks we will rarely have the same car for the same purpose anyway, so people will come looking for the car they want, not what car will do well online.

NLxAROSA we salute you.:tup:I'm not the quickest but just tuned the Viper and all I can say is WOOO JESUS CHRIST:tup:
Yes, even the Lord himself loves the Viper. :P :D ;) I think the GTLM is favorite for the man downstairs though. ;)

The full GT5 will be completely different though, because of the number of cars and tracks we will rarely have the same car for the same purpose anyway, so people will come looking for the car they want, not what car will do well online.
I think people will pick the tune that fits their specific driving style, making it do well online for them. Other people will pick another tune because it works better for them. And doing well online plays a major role for most people, that's why we see so many GT-R's out there. :)

Very true in what you say, I also here you have G25 on order,Don't tell me and something for the wife as well.:):tup:lol

Last edited:
Renault Clio V6/Tuned 750PP Suzuka Pro Online​

By customer request, I created this tune for 750PP Suzuka. Although it only reaches to 741PP, this small hatchback is a force to be reckoned with. Very fast and corners superbly. Again, feedback is always appreciated. đź‘Ť

Power: +35
Weight: 85%
Tyres: R3
Downforce: 5/15

Height: -15/-12
Springs: 6/8
Dampers: 3/4
Toe: -0.09/+0.06
Camber: 1.6/1.5
Brakes: 7/5

Angle: 40
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 2.712
2nd: 1.910
3rd: 1.484
4th: 1.181
5th: 0.952
6th: 0.781
Final gear: 4.140

Let me know in which areas you think it needs some changes, so I can address them. đź‘Ť

With the GT'06, now suzuka spec it unexpectedly understeers (on power, mid to high speed, could do with a front wing) on some corners. But I can adapt my driving to it and do well with it. Think I'll drop it as a car I race though, not the fastest car around suzuka, not pretty and not a tenth of the fun of the S2000 GT1.

Glad to see the clio, been interested in this. Should be the fastest car out there going by this car owning 90% of the 700pp leaderboard.

Well since it's open for the public, I went to test this clio tuned setup. Oh my GOD...I love it. I've been winning and winning races after races. Did a fast lap online of 1:58.948 and I know I could've done even faster. Love this car, I've had alot tunes for this baby but none rode like this tune. It's fast, fun, stable, fast, fast and fast. Covette who?? Bring it on! :P

With the GT'06, now suzuka spec it unexpectedly understeers (on power, mid to high speed, could do with a front wing) on some corners.
Thanks for the feedback, I'll look into it and see if it can be ironed out without too much tradeoffs. ;)

Oh my GOD...I love it.
Glad you like it! It was a customer request who wanted a Clio that could go sub-2'00. Apparently, it can do that. ;)

Update: at the moment I'm working on the GTLM tune to make it more suitable for the Tuner Showdown. The difference in physics between free run and an actual online race is enormous. Thanks PD, we really like cars to behave differently with the same setup. đź‘Ž On the other hand: I made some small changes and it appears to do just fine now. Ofcourse, it remains the GTLM: the car Satan would drive. ;)

Well since it's open for the public, I went to test this clio tuned setup. Oh my GOD...I love it. I've been winning and winning races after races. Did a fast lap online of 1:58.948 and I know I could've done even faster. Love this car, I've had alot tunes for this baby but none rode like this tune. It's fast, fun, stable, fast, fast and fast. Covette who?? Bring it on! :P

In answer to your question, it's Corvette Z06.:mischievous: I recall you're meant to be faster than me right? Well I've been faster in the Corvette- NOTHING BEATS GM :lol: :lol: :lol:!!!

Renault Clio V6/Tuned 750PP Suzuka Pro Online​

By customer request, I created this tune for 750PP Suzuka. Although it only reaches to 741PP, this small hatchback is a force to be reckoned with. Very fast and corners superbly. Again, feedback is always appreciated. đź‘Ť

Power: +35
Weight: 85%
Tyres: R3
Downforce: 5/15

Height: -15/-12
Springs: 6/8
Dampers: 3/4
Toe: -0.09/+0.06
Camber: 1.6/1.5
Brakes: 7/5

Angle: 40
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 2.712
2nd: 1.910
3rd: 1.484
4th: 1.181
5th: 0.952
6th: 0.781
Final gear: 4.140

I'm PM'd NLx earlier to give him a personal thanks for his outstanding tunes, but this needs to go public.

1'58.714 with the above tune. I'd never broken 2'00 with any car at Suzuka until i ran the R35 GTR and went 1'59.762 yesterday evening.

I then switched cars this afternoon into the Tuned Clio and went 1'59.341..... then a 1'59.219....... then the above time of 1'58.714.

NLx, your tunes fit me like a glove and i thank you for making me look good.

This tune is incredible.

Steve.

osg
1'58.714 with the above tune.

NLx, your tunes fit me like a glove and i thank you for making me look good.
Lol, we were discussing the 1'58.xxx milestone only few hours ago. I was thinking that it would be very hard and probably take a while before somebody broke it. Apparently not. :D And ofcourse it's not just the tune that makes the record, it's the combination of tune and driver that does it. No way in hell that I could pull off a 1'58.714 myself, this would take a really skilled driver. đź‘Ť Excellent work!

A nice babe (lady) called Elise

We'll see sovereign driver, we'll see.

Lol, we were discussing the 1'58.xxx milestone only few hours ago. I was thinking that it would be very hard and probably take a while before somebody broke it. Apparently not. :D And ofcourse it's not just the tune that makes the record, it's the combination of tune and driver that does it. No way in hell that I could pull off a 1'58.714 myself, this would take a really skilled driver. đź‘Ť Excellent work!

I hit 1'58.7 a few days ago in the Z06 (reminder, that's me driving :P), I guess not many people head that.

Back