Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Your one stop tuning shop - Closed

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 1,311 comments
Renault Clio V6/Tuned 750PP Suzuka Pro Online​

By customer request, I created this tune for 750PP Suzuka. Although it only reaches to 741PP, this small hatchback is a force to be reckoned with. Very fast and corners superbly. Again, feedback is always appreciated. đź‘Ť

Power: +35
Weight: 85%
Tyres: R3
Downforce: 5/15

Height: -15/-12
Springs: 6/8
Dampers: 3/4
Toe: -0.09/+0.06
Camber: 1.6/1.5
Brakes: 7/5

Angle: 40
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 2.712
2nd: 1.910
3rd: 1.484
4th: 1.181
5th: 0.952
6th: 0.781
Final gear: 4.140

Hi There,

As a fellow dutchman I've had tor try this tune against my own for my little red beast .
A bit of a handfull at times, but when concentrating enough i managed a quickest lap of about 2.02.
Well done đź‘Ť

Bryan

I hit 1'58.7 a few days ago in the Z06 (reminder, that's me driving :P), I guess not many people head that.

Standard Z06 or Tuned? And during race or online free run????

Huge time, but being a V8 it should be quick...... ooodles of torque.

Well, hats off to you too then, a 1'58.xxx Ă­s very fast. đź‘Ť

Thanks, for once I am fast. This feels wierd............OK I'm freaking out now.:scared:

osg
Standard Z06 or Tuned? And during race or online free run????

Huge time, but being a V8 it should be quick...... ooodles of torque.

Tuned Z06 in Free Run.;) I wouldn't quote race times, otherwise my best back in the HSR Z06 vs F430 vs GTR race would have been a low 1'11.:eek:

Graag gedaan! ;)

Oh dear, I'll get my G25 in a few days, so I guess I'll be even slower the first few days. ;)

You won't be slow for long........... i felt comfortable within the first day or two, then it's just repetition from there... i'm at the point now after nearly 4 months of ownership (approx. 100 -150hrs driving time) that i can drive at 100% and drive smooth and clean............ and hopefully quick:ouch:

Sorry to spam your thread NLxAROSA, but I just hit 1'58.9 in the GT LM with loads of room to improve, and probably the max turn angle to tune. This is one car where Timppaq and other super duper drivers will go unbelievingly fast.;)

Sorry to spam your thread NLxAROSA, but I just hit 1'58.9 in the GT LM with loads of room to improve, and probably the max turn angle to tune. This is one car where Timppaq and other super duper drivers will go unbelievingly fast.;)

You've got a secondary garage NLx!!!! You should buy him out! :sly:

Thanks for testing my GTLM! ;) The tune for the showdown will be even better! :)

osg
You've got a secondary garage NLx!!!! You should buy him out! :sly:
Nonononono, if you want to wear the DC name, you do the buying! :sly: :lol:

What? Oh, sorry to get your hopes up, this was in my GT LM, and once I tuned the max turn angle it got to 1'38.78. I actually looked to see if you had a GT LM and you don't.

Edit: Oh, but there isn't much room for improvement with my driving on that lap, so that's pretty much where I end the time trial and testing on that beast.

osg: Nobody buys out TLD, TLD buys out others.:P Actually, Aussie Tuners under my control bought a large number of shares on Essatezza Motorsport (as it's now known), which means TLD still owns those shares, and in the full GT5, Soprano 3 1 3, sukerkin and I will we working closely with one another despite having very different garages and goals.;)

Last edited:
What? Oh, sorry to get your hopes up, this was in my GT LM, and once I tuned the max turn angle it got to 1'38.78. I actually looked to see if you had a GT LM and you don't.
I knew, I was only joking. ;) But there is a GTLM present, but the tune for the showdown will be slightly different. :)

I knew, I was only joking. ;) But there is a GTLM present, but the tune for the showdown will be slightly different. :)

Have you seen Dragonistic's time at Suzuka? Go to his garage and have a read of the last couple posts.:scared: :eek: :scared:
I hope this is a good Showdown.đź‘Ť

1'55.xxx is awesome. đź‘Ť That would have me worried, if we would be driving on Suzuka. But we're running at HSR and a 1'02.xxx doesn't scare me. ;)

Don't worry about free run times, it's the online laptimes that will matter. And we all know how 'dynamic physics' influence those, especially with the GTLM. ;)

Yea thats what i was going to say, anywhere around the 1:03 range is enough to win the race because its all about tactics.

dutchcustoms.jpg

Welcome!

Hi there, and welcome to Dutch Customs tuning shop! Since I had been getting a positive feedback on some of my tunes, I decided it is time to put them all in one place. I tune mainly for my own pleasure, but like to share my experiences with the rest of the world. I am always interested in feedback, good or bad!

So, what does DC have to offer?

At the moment, Dutch Customs specializes in race tuning, meaning I tune cars for racing only, not for drifting. I try to customize cars I like to give consistent and fast laptimes while remaining close to the original. The shop consists of a 'current' section, an 'old' section and an 'obsolete' section. The 'current' section contains cars that can be used with the current online events. The 'old' section contains cars that were tuned for events that are no longer available, but are still usable in Time Trial, Duel or Arcade. The 'obsolete' section contains tunes that were once valid, but were invalidated by a GT5P physics and/or PP update. These tunes can't be used anymore, but they are kept here for reference; you never know if anyone might need them later and you can always browse them for inspiration. ;)

Chef's specialty and recommendations

Like a restaurant, Dutch Customs has several tunes (dishes) on offer. Much like a chef has his favorites, so has NLxAROSA. :) The tunes marked with Chef's specialty are the ones especially recommended by Dutch Customs. There are also the Recommended tunes, which are highly recommended by others (links to review comments provided). This will help you pick the tunes that DC (and others) are especially fond of. But make sure you check out the others as well, you just might find that little gem you are looking for that fits your unique driving style. :)

My favorite car is not in here, what now?

Requests can be made, though I cannot guarantee I'll get to them, as I am very busy, both on -and offline. :) But if I post here that I'll do it, I'll do it. :)

Show me the tunes already!

As of August 22nd 2008, Dutch Customs has the following cars on offer (at least until the next online update). Expect to see more in the near future. Unless stated otherwise, all cars are tested using PRO physics and all aids off except ABS, which is set to 1.

Current models

Suzuka 750PP Pro Online

Renault Clio V6/Tuned 750PP Suzuka
Nissan R35 GT-R 750PP Suzuka
Ford GT '06 750PP Suzuka

High Speed Ring 800PP Pro Online

Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car 800PP HSR
Corvette Z06/Tuned 800PP HSR Recommended Recommended Chef's specialty!
Dodge Viper/Tuned 800PP HSR Updated!

Work in progress

None

Old models

This section contains old models. Though the online events for these setups no longer exist, they will work for the given track and PP settings.

Fuji Speedway 750PP Pro Online

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX/Tuned 750PP Fuji
Dodge Viper GTS '02 750PP Fuji
Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe 750PP Fuji
Nissan GT-R '07 750PP Fuji Recommended Recommended
Ford GT '06 750PP Fuji Recommended Recommended Chef's specialty!
Corvette Z06/"Untuned" 750PP Fuji Recommended
Corvette Z06/Tuned 750PP Fuji

Daytona Speedway 600PP PRO Online

Acura NSX '91 Daytona Speedway 600PP

High Speed Ring 800PP STD Online

Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car HSR 800PP

Fuji 700PP STD Online

Audi R8 4.2 FSI Suzuka 700PP

Obsolete models

This section contains obsolete models, maintained for reference only, these setups are no longer valid since the August 1 2008 update

Daytona Road 750PP Pro Online R1

Corvette Z06/Tuned 750PP Daytona Road
Mine's GT-R 750PP Daytona Road
Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car 750PP Daytona Road
Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe/Tuned 750PP Daytona Road
Blitz Dunlop ER34 '07 750PP Daytona Road
Nissan GT-R '07 750PP Daytona Road

600PP Pro Online S1

Audi R8 4.2 FSI 600PP Online Suzuka

Suzuka 750PP Pro Online R3

Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car 750PP Online Suzuka
Corvette Z06/Tuned 750PP Online Suzuka v2
Mine's R34 GT-R 750PP Online Suzuka v2
Dodge Viper SRT10/Tuned 750PP Online Suzuka Review: 8/10
Dodge Viper SRT10/Tuned Six Speed Special and Five Speed Fury
Corvette Z06/Tuned 750PP Online Suzuka v1
Mine's R34 GT-R 750PP Online Suzuka v1

Suzuki Swift Cup

Suzuki Swift Sport 500PP Online Suzuka

600PP Pro Online S2

Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe 600PP Online Fuji
Skyline Coupe/Tuned 600PP Online Fuji
Nissan GT-R 600PP Online Fuji
Lexus IS-F 600PP Online Fuji/Suzuka
Audi R8 4.2 FSI 600PP Online Suzuka
Subaru Impreza WRX STI RA '05 600PP Online Suzuka

Suzuka 600PP Pro Online R3

Amuse/Opera 350Z RS Suzuka 600PP Online Review: 8/10
Nissan Fairlady Z Version S '07 Suzuka 600PP Online
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A '02 Suzuka 600PP Online
Nissan Skyline Coupe/Tuned Suzuka 600PP Online

i miss the amuse s2000 for hsr 800pp. i see alot of them in that race and most of the time they win. even i do sometime :)

Hi NLxAROSA. just wanted to let you know that your tuned zo6 worked wonders last night on HSR.. with a few changes to the gearing and weight.. i put in a race lap time of 1.102 and overall race time of 7.36.005.. thanks for the tunes...

You're welcome! The Tuned Z06 is the King of HSR at the moment. It's so much more drivable than, let's say, a GTLM. :)

Hi NLxAROSA yesterday I was testing your gt lm test car in pro mode and it was very dificult to drive must be the pro mode but at first race in hsr I was like pro went 5 in a race of 9 .I was all the afternoon racing this pro mode but for the mistakes I paid a lot.and I feelt I am in the mood I did it good Im happy whith it and I will do Better.The car is very quick I change the final drive to 200 more and it goes at 309 kmh full trotle in the first corner.thanks for your effort.

Thanks coolracer101. I will release the GTLM for the Tuner Showdown soon, it will be a lot better to handle online than the current tune. I have had several wins with it, with at least a 7 second lead. :)

What a great tune for the Clio! My favorite pocket rocket from now on...:dopey:
Keep up the great work and see you on the track:tup:.

In answer to your question, it's Corvette Z06.:mischievous: I recall you're meant to be faster than me right? Well I've been faster in the Corvette- NOTHING BEATS GM :lol: :lol: :lol:!!!

Nothing beats GM? should we start a war now? hahahah. Z06 is fast but this clio is faster and when I am driving I make this car drive even faster! :P

Nothing beats GM? should we start a war now? hahahah. Z06 is fast but this clio is faster and when I am driving I make this car drive even faster! :P

There is only one way to see who is right. :) Should be an interesting race too. đź‘Ť

Oh, it's go time. I'm done tuning the GT LM now, so I can get back in the Corvette/Tuned and possibly make it faster with some advice I got from Cashwars GTP_wana_b. It's time to rock.

Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car 800PP HSR Tuner Showdown​

Here it is: the GTLM for the Tuner Showdown! It's fast, it's stable (sort of ;)) and it sounds like a thunderstorm on crack. This baby will get you into (possibly below) the 1'02.xxx's in free run and will deliver in an online situation as well. It has been extensively tested over the past few days, both in free run and online, and we're pleased to say it is now 'done'. :) As always, have fun and let me know how you think it handles. đź‘Ť

Power: -12
Weight: 85%

Tyres: R3
Downforce: 20/33

Height: -15/-12
Spring: 5/4
Dampers: 6/2
Toe: -0.06/-0.05
Camber: 1.9/1.8
Brakes: 4/3

Angle: 40
TC: OFF