Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Your one stop tuning shop - Closed

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 1,311 comments
Evo IX/Tuned:

Wow what a great tune. Got a 2.00.xxx on the first run. Followed by multiple 1.59.xxx and a 1.58.xxx. With plenty more room for improvement. This may be the best contender on Suzuka 750pp.

Thanks!

Evo IX/Tuned:

Wow what a great tune. Got a 2.00.xxx on the first run. Followed by multiple 1.59.xxx and a 1.58.xxx. With plenty more room for improvement. This may be the best contender on Suzuka 750pp.

Thanks!

What gearring did you use for 1st and 2nd? It says 2.523 and 1.981...... those are both outside the parameters, along with the +44 power? I'm a little confused.

My best so far with speculating the power and 1st and 2nd gearing is 1'59.857....

Awesome tune NLx.........

I will try this set up Im sure that it will like me ,Say hello and thanks for your effort.
You're welcome! Expect the Audi R8 to pop in here very soon too.

Evo IX/Tuned:

Thanks!
You're welcome, glad you like it. It was also very fun tuning it, especially since I'm using the G25 now, which I still have to learn how to use properly. ;)

I like your Clio/Tuned Setup! it´s very fast! :)
Thanks, great you like it, I have heard many great stories about the Clio/Tuned. :)

osg
What gearring did you use for 1st and 2nd? It says 2.523 and 1.981...... those are both outside the parameters, along with the +44 power? I'm a little confused.
Did you use the right car? It's the Evo 9/Tuned. :) I'm pretty sure the settings are correct, since I only changed the final gear ratio from the 750PP Fuji tune. ;)

Unfortunately, I can't verify it until I get home. :)

I'm really curious what's going on here, since you are actually getting a very good time with it. :lol:

Hi again NLxAROSA :)

What do you think about G25? I only use controllers, but I see the advantages, so maybe I should get one...

I heard a new one should come for GT5, do you or some other now something about it?

You think you have finshed the set up for R8 PRO in the weekend?

Per

Hi again NLxAROSA :)

What do you think about G25? I only use controllers, but I see the advantages, so maybe I should get one...

I heard a new one should come for GT5, do you or some other now something about it?

You think you have finshed the set up for R8 PRO in the weekend?

Per
Using a wheel is a completely different racing experience. :) There is indeed another wheel out for GT5: The Driving Force GT. The Audi R8 will be finished tonight. :)

Did you use the right car? It's the Evo 9/Tuned. :) I'm pretty sure the settings are correct, since I only changed the final gear ratio from the 750PP Fuji tune. ;)

Unfortunately, I can't verify it until I get home. :)

:nervous::ouch: arrghhhh my bad .... used the EVO X:guilty:

Yes, most tuners don't have any demands, apart from the 500-question exam and the buying of lots of beer for the tuner. :lol: ;) :P

Ah yeah, I believe it was hyperuk's turn this round :D
Your exam wasn't as testing as Holden's :P

Ah yeah, I believe it was hyperuk's turn this round :D
Your exam wasn't as testing as Holden's :P

+1 I put in some mighty hard questions, mostly revolving around Australian automotive history which no one outside Australia seems to know.:sly:

What is the Holden Monaro's win rate at Mount Panorama, not including the Biante Historic Touring Cars races where it races against cars from later times and inherently faster?

Yeah, I remember that one, I think my answer was 0.61? What was the answer? :P

I'm pretty sure it's 100%.:sly: A Holden Monaro has never lost at Bathurst, unless you count losing to another Monaro.:sly: They won in '68 and '69 then the 24hr races in '02 and '03.:) I could keep going with Aussie questions for ages but that would be spamming DC again.

I never took DC tests, what questions should I expect?

Edit: Yes, that was right, as '68 was the first ever Monaro fielded in the event, and in '70 it changed to the Torana and the Monaro never returned until the 24hr race of '02.

Can I ask another?:sly:

Last edited:
[supersonic-88];3138259
Just tried the Evo IX tune and am loving it. Seems I've finally found a car I like & can drive quickly on suzuka. Thanks :D
You're welcome!

I never took DC tests, what questions should I expect?
What was the name of the continuous variable transmission system introduced by the Dutch DAF automobile company in 1953?

Your exam wasn't as testing as Holden's
So I guess you know the answer to the question above as well? :P ;)

Audi R8 4.2 FSI 750PP Suzuka Pro Online​

By popular demand, here is the Audi R8 for Suzuka, on rails as always. ;) Let me know what you think and have fun!

Power: +16
Weight: 85%

Tyres: R3

Height: -20/-17
Spring: 4/7
Dampers: 3/6
Toe: -0.12/+0.18
Camber: 1.5/1.1
Brakes: 3/5

Angle: 40
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 3.707
2nd: 2.402
3rd: 1.782
4th: 1.410
5th: 1.151
6th: 0.956
Final: 3.619

Hello My friend Can you do a setup for corvettes vipers standar suzuka 700pp, it will be apriciated .there is a lot of people racing in standard class every day and I think if they were helped they will become better.thanks

I will accept new requests when my todo list is empty, which should be around Saturday or Sunday. :) Busy tuning the Amuse S2000 and Lotus Elise 111R/Tuned right now. 👍

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX/Tuned 750PP Suzuka Pro Online​

By popular demand, DC is proud to present: the Evo IX/Tuned for Suzuka 750PP. Very fast, very stable, you can throw this puppy around like a ragdoll. :) Have fun and let me know what you think of it!

Power: +44
Weight: 85%

Downforce: 13/20

Height: -10/-8
Springs: 3/7
Dampers: 2/6
Toe: +0.09/+0.11
Camber: 1.9/1.1
Brakes: 3/7

1st: 2.523
2nd: 1.981
3rd: 1.519
4th: 1.199
5th: 0.948
6th: 0.763
Final: 4.038

Great set up as usual, also love the GT-R, thanks brilliant stuff.

Huhuhah... I am gonna make some people jeaulous here...NLxAROSA already gave me the tune...and I am driving fast and wild as I write this! :P VIP VIP. Thank you NLxAROSA. Always a pleasure to test drive for you.

Oh don't worry about that......I am fast and very professional when it comes down to testing!! I will push this car to its limits. :P

Last edited:
You're welcome!

What was the name of the continuous variable transmission system introduced by the Dutch DAF automobile company in 1953?

So I guess you know the answer to the question above as well? :P ;)

Your question was answered, now mine:dopey::

Why was "The Chase" introduced to Bathurst and in what year?

Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo 800PP HSR​

It's time do drop the A-Bomb on HSR! The Amuse-Bomb that is! It's fast, it's smooth and absolutely fabulous to drive. Unlike the S2000's you usually encounter, this one can hold its ground against a Vette or GTLM. Definitely a contender. 👍 I got some great responses from my regular and other testdrivers! As always, let me know what you think of it.

Power: 0
Weight: 93%

Downforce: 20/28

Height: -20/-18
Springs: 5/4
Dampers: 5/3
Toe: -0.08/-0.09
Camber: 1.7/1.1
Brakes: 4/4

1st: 2.697
2nd: 1.819
3rd: 1.427
4th: 1.138
5th: 0.931
6th: 0.774
7th: 0.659
Final: 4.194

Last edited:
osg
To give the Holdens a chance after the Sierra's destroyed them year in year out down conrod??? Hehehehehe.......

Incorrect, besides, a Sierra never won The Great Race until after The Chase was introduced.:P

Back