Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Your one stop tuning shop - Closed

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 1,311 comments
Incorrect, besides, a Sierra never won The Great Race until after The Chase was introduced.:P

And Holden hasn't won the great race since the Brock Trophy was introduced....... and you'll be waiting another year after this October:sly:

osg
And Holden hasn't won the great race since the Brock Trophy was introduced....... and you'll be waiting another year after this October:sly:

Brock Trophy has only been around 2 years, and you're dreaming if you think we'll lose this year.:P

Ok here it is the review for Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo 800PP HSR. I will make this simple as possible.

Speed
This car is fast for a 4cly and my God now with this tune this car seems on steroids.
Cornering
It corners great and very stable. The suspension setup is top notch. You can have fun while cornering this car and still have control of it.
Gears
Gear are phenomenal. Some people might complain why it won't go all the way to 7th gear but since it's HSR I think it's no problem at all.
Overall
So basically, if you wanna have fun and beat some Tuned corvettes and LMs this car will shut them up easily. I am still testing this car but so far this car is fast. I will be posting my lap time on this baby once I know this has been a good, clean and fast lap time. Good job once again buddy. I will be editing it to post my lap time, so watch out for it.
10/10

Last edited:
Tried the setup on the Amuse S2000,&wow as advertised,fast fun preditcable,stable&most important a winner THANKS!:sly:👍

And then I got 2.01.865 with your new setup for Audi R8 and Suzuka 750 PRO hehe I think I can be better than that too...

Per

Thanks for this setup I will try tonite .
Which one? ;)

Gears
Some people might complain why it won't go all the way to 7th gear but since it's HSR I think it's no problem at all.
Thanks for the review! 👍 I actually gave it a 7-speed gearbox at first, but it's hard to reach top speed in 7th because of the gear ratio, so I gave it a 6-speed instead, which is faster for HSR. For tracks like Suzuka you can get away with a 7-speed, since you won't be spending a lot of time in it, and the improved acceleration of having 7 gears gains you more than you lose in 7th. For tracks like HSR (or DO) where you spend more time in the upper regions it's better to drop the 7th gear.

Tried the setup on the Amuse S2000,&wow as advertised,fast fun preditcable,stable&most important a winner THANKS!:sly:👍
Thanks, glad you like it. :)

And then I got 2.01.865 with your new setup for Audi R8 and Suzuka 750 PRO hehe I think I can be better than that too...
Great results, very nice considering the PP and it's not that fast. :)

Awesome tune on the Amuse S2000!! Like I told you before i'm definitely not the fastest but your tunes have helped me lower my laps times with room for improvement. GT-R and Ford GT tunes for Fuji are great as well!..Now just gotta practice practice practice!

Hey NLxAROSA,

As I did previously in Daytona Road 750pp, I've been using your 800pp Viper Tuned at HSR. This car is again a dream to drive. It corners wonderfully, very stable under breaking or accelerating. And the sound it makes... all in all a pleasure to drive. 👍

There is just one thing I don't understand though, why did you choose such long gears? With the Final Gear at 3.245, 5th gear goes up to 199 mph, which you can only get by drafting, and I was rarely getting to 6th gear. This should lower acceleration, or am I missing something?

Anyway, I've took this setting, and set Final Gear to 3.900. Got a pretty decent lap at Free Run: 1'04''315. Thanks again for sharing your setups. 👍

Hey ZeeStig, thanks for trying the Viper/Tuned. :)

I'll explain the gearing. 6th gear with most cars is an economy gear, which means it has a low ratio to conserve fuel. This also means that acceleration in this gear is very low. Combine this with a healthy dose of downforce and drag and the thing grinds to halt pretty quickly in 6th. Hence the 5-speed gearbox. Yes, you will lose some acceleration in 1 thu 5 (positive sideeffect is that you will eliminate the wheelspin when flooring it), but you will reach top speed quicker in 5 than in 6.

It all depends on the track though, for tracks like Suzuka it doesn't really matter since you will not be spending a lot of time near your top speed. So you might want to pick a 6-speed gearbox there since you will have the improved acceleration in all the other gears. The few seconds that you spend in 6 hardly matter then. :)

But on tracks like HSR and DO you spend more time near your top speed and thus more in 6th if you configure it that way, which makes it worthwile to look into a 5-speed.

But by all means, if you feel happier with a 6-speed, use it! 👍 :)

Ok, just tried your 800pp Tuned Corvette for HSR. The car is unbelievable. In 5 races, I've won 4 and came in second in the other.

Again, as happened in Daytona Road, the Vette beats the Viper on every aspect: better speed, better cornering, and *really* better breaking. The difference is astonishing. I haven't tried a free run on it yet, but will beat my lap on the Viper easily.

Another thing to note here, is the gearing settings, that are very different from the Viper, specially the Final Gear setting (the ratios are fairly similar).

Thanks again for sharing you tunes. 👍

Thanks for explaining the gear settings. That makes sense.
I'll retry some laps on free run with your setting of Final Gear to see what happens.

As always, everything is a trade-off when tuning. By changing a setting, you gain something in one area, while losing in another. I usually try several things to see which I like most. So while I chose a 5-speed box for the Viper and GTLM, I did not for the Vette. ;) And yes, it ís faster. :) But I'm tempted to test the Viper with a 6-speed box again to see if it makes any improvement.

I like the Amuse and GT LM II setups dude, all three are great, but I still revert back to the Vette tuned with a couple of tweaks on the setup. All are A+ in my book : )

Tried the S2000 at HSR free run. 1:03:xxx with TCS at 5 by accident :dunce:
1:02:xxx with TCS off.

I used the Tuned Vettes HSR settings on a Tuned Viper and it works very well. A more controllable drift car and its fast. (Not as fast as the Vette or S2000 of yours though but still able to win) Viper does 1:03-1:04's

👍

Hi NLxAROSA, since the latest patch I've been driving in the p.p.800 High Speed Ring (fun way of saving for the F1 car) event using the Dodge Viper SRT10 /Tuned pretty much exclusively. This afternoon I finally managed to come in first place using my own tune, in a total time of 7'39.267. Since then I've been looking for an even faster setup to use, because I feel my own setup is maxed out and those S2000's still seem so much faster.

After 15 minutes of wildly inconsistent laps trying your setup I finally managed to beat my own personal best free lap of 1'04.434, by running a 1'04.354. In the replay I can see there is still much room for improvement (I'm too agressive on the throttle, resulting in much oversteer). Right now I'm not confident enough to try it out online yet, but I'm definately going to keep it for practice and future use. Thanks for sharing these quality setups!

For reference, here's my (beware, slower!) setup for the SRT10 /Tuned:

Code:
Power:  +5
Weight: 85%

Tyres: R3
Downforce: 20/33

F /    R
Height:   -9 /   -7
Springs:   7 /    5
Dampers:   6 /    6
Toe:     0.0 / -0.1
Camber:  2.2 /  1.5
Brakes:    5 /   5

Angle: 44
TC:     0
ABS:    1

1st:   2.425
2nd:   1.679
3rd:   1.286
4th:   1.007
5th:   0.803
6th:   0.596
Final: 3.075

As you can see, I'm also not using the 6th gear. I'm interested to see the results, if you decide to tune for a 6 speed Viper!

I like the Amuse and GT LM II setups dude, all three are great, but I still revert back to the Vette tuned with a couple of tweaks on the setup. All are A+ in my book : )
Thanks, glad you're having fun with your Vette/Tuned/TunedSomeMore. ;)

Tried the S2000 at HSR free run. 1:03:xxx with TCS at 5 by accident :dunce:
1:02:xxx with TCS off.

I used the Tuned Vettes HSR settings on a Tuned Viper and it works very well. A more controllable drift car and its fast. (Not as fast as the Vette or S2000 of yours though but still able to win) Viper does 1:03-1:04's

👍
The Amuse ís fast, isn't it? I never expected it to be this fast, but it surprised me in a pleasant way.

Thanks for sharing these quality setups!
As you can see, I'm also not using the 6th gear. I'm interested to see the results, if you decide to tune for a 6 speed Viper!
Thanks for sharing yours. :) If I release a 6 speed Viper, this will be the place it will pop up. 👍

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X/Tuned 750PP Suzuka Pro Online​

Here's another 4WD tune for Suzuka 750PP. Like the IX/Tuned, it's fast and almost glued to the tarmac. Have fun and let me know what you think. 👍

Power: +35

Tyres: R3
Downforce: 12/20

Height: -20/-17
Springs: 3/7
Dampers: 2/6
Toe: +0.09/+0.11
Camber: 1.9/1.1
Brakes: 3/7

Angle: 40
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 3.140
2nd: 2.122
3rd: 1.642
4th: 1.289
5th: 1.016
6th: 0.802
Final: 3.863

Suzuki Swift Sport Touge Challenge 500PP​

Sorry for the triple posting. Here's my submission for the 500PP Touge Challenge. The Swift is always fun to drive, it can really be thrown around the corners. Anyway, let me know what you think. 👍

Power: +49

Tyres: S3

Height: -20/-17
Springs: 4/8
Dampers: 2/9
Toe: -0.12/+0.11
Camber: 2.2/2.3
Brakes: 3/7

Steering angle: 50
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 2.711
2nd: 1.899
3rd: 1.468
4th: 1.167
5th: 0.956
Final Gear: 4.914

Last edited:
NLx.... just gave the R8 and the Evo IX Tuned a bash around Suzuka.... the R8 obviously is a bit understeery, but that is consistent with every tune i've ever driven, custom or a shop version, but geez it is very very smooth and stable under all sorts of cornering loads, harsh or gradual. Best time of a 2'00.7....... A great tune.

The Evo IX is a funny one, as you seem to be constantly chopping and changing gears, but when the time appears it's surprising. Very good mid corner bite and turn in off throttle, and surprisingly swift along the back and start/finish straight. Ran a 1'59.7 within half a dozen laps.

Thanks for your efforts once again mate......

Again, you're welcome! 👍 The Evo and R8 are very fun to drive, even for an RWD addict like me, you can just toss them around and they don't budge at all, it's like they're on rails. :)

Your turning is getting famous, I have heard that drivers from other forms are using them. Just ran a 7:29:454 at HSR 800pp in the AMUSE.👍

I'm not that surprised people from all over the world are using these tunes. And not just mine, but from all the other tuners as well. If you type the make/type of car + PP level + 'tune' in google, almost all of the hits on the first page will direct you to a tuner thread right here on GTP. :)

Also, there is a lot of direct communication among drivers through PSN (e.g. people asking a person what tune they use), spreading the word as well. I get 'thank you' messages on PSN from total strangers at least 2-3 times a week.

Last edited:
I'm not that surprised people from all over the world are using these tunes. And not just mine, but from all the other tuners as well. If you type the make/type of car + PP level + 'tune' in google, almost all of the hits on the first page will direct you to a tuner thread right here on GTP. :)

Also, there is a lot of direct communication among drivers through PSN (e.g. people asking a person what tune they use), spreading the word as well. I get 'thank you' messages on PSN from total strangers at least 2-3 times a week.

I don't get thankyou messages, but we found out ages ago people on other forums were using my tunes too, and it's come up in conversation with complete strangers that they use my tunes, so it's always good to hear. People from everywhere use our tunes.

I don't get thankyou messages, but we found out ages ago people on other forums were using my tunes too, and it's come up in conversation with complete strangers that they use my tunes, so it's always good to hear. People from everywhere use our tunes.

You guys are right. All the way to Brazil.......some as further as Japan. Some of my teammates love Dutch tunes and others love 888 tunes.

Ok, just tried your 800pp Tuned Corvette for HSR. The car is unbelievable. In 5 races, I've won 4 and came in second in the other.

Again, as happened in Daytona Road, the Vette beats the Viper on every aspect: better speed, better cornering, and *really* better breaking. The difference is astonishing. I haven't tried a free run on it yet, but will beat my lap on the Viper easily.

Another thing to note here, is the gearing settings, that are very different from the Viper, specially the Final Gear setting (the ratios are fairly similar).

Thanks again for sharing you tunes. 👍

You should try the AMUSE then...I sometimes feel unbeatable with that car! :P

Last edited:
Dear NLxAROSA, I have searched the thread for a Gold rated Tune for the S6 Event in the F40. Do you have a tune you could share?

Many of your Tunes have taken me to gold on other events and I would love to get this in the bag.

Here's Hoping...

Back