Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Your one stop tuning shop - Closed

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 1,311 comments
Hello Nlxlarosa I want to tell you that I yestarday was racing at expert 750pp standard and your gtr 35 set up is very fast and controlable .thanks for your efort

Excellent! Again, you're welcome!

Status update: I intend to get the F40 out by Thursday. The Subaru will have to wait until after next week as I will not be available next week.

Excellent! Again, you're welcome!

Status update: I intend to get the F40 out by Thursday. The Subaru will have to wait until after next week as I will not be available next week.

Cheers NLxAROSA,

My lovely PP627 F40 is in your garage being tuned by your noble hand :)

Here are my current settings, and I beg forgiveness for any resemblence to anyone's tune which I may have stolen in my quest for Gold, I have searched high and low and tried the gears from one, with various other bits from others.

Power: -18
Weight: 85%

Tyres: S3

Height: -10/-6
Springs: 4/7
Dampers: 3/5
Toe: -0.15/+0.10
Camber: 1.2/0.8
Brakes: 1/3

Steering angle: 40
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 2.502
2nd: 1.649
3rd: 1.276
4th: 1.026
5th: 0.846
Final Gear: 4.088

Looking forward to your custom tune for to give me the equipment to take this event gold. Take Your TIme my friend, Let the F40 sing. Tnx 👍

Update:ran a 7:26:761 in the Amuse at HSR 800pp:tup:
That's an excellent time! 👍

Cheers NLxAROSA,

My lovely PP627 F40 is in your garage being tuned by your noble hand :)
Looking forward to your custom tune for to give me the equipment to take this event gold. Take Your TIme my friend, Let the F40 sing. Tnx 👍
You can expect a tune to pop in here some time tonight. :)

Ferrari F40 750PP Suzuka Pro Online​

It's slippery, it's a beast, but very fun to drive! Take great care with the throttle on this baby. As always, let me know what you think! :)

I was going to do a version for S-6 as well, but that one will have to wait a while. I will not be available for tuning starting tomorrow until Sunday September 21st.

Power: +10

Tyres: R3

Height: -15/-13
Springs: 4/7
Dampers: 2/3
Toe: -0.12/-0.06
Camber: 2.1/1.9
Brakes: 2/3

Steering angle: 40

1st: 2.346
2nd: 1.650
3rd: 1.310
4th: 1.053
5th: 0.846
Final Gear: 3.315

Raced your 800pp Amuse S2000 in HSR yesterday, and I'm tempted to say it's even better than the Tuned Vette. Started with a couple of free laps and got 1'13''5xx without any effort.

Ran a couple of races, and it wasn't even close... the car is very controlled, less tail happy than the Corvette (which is already great), without understeering. It's really incredible. Also carries great speed on the straights, it's the fastest car I've driven on this course. The breaking seems as powerful as in the Vette. All in all job very well done. 👍

But the Tuned Viper remains the most fun (IMHO). ;-)

Hey, I have a pretty nice set up for the Mine's but I can't get through the esses to save my life. Everywhere else it's bulletproof. But the esses kill me. I have a .8 second lead out of the first turn into the first esse and the next thing I know is that I have a Viper tuned in my exhaust.

A little help? :)

Raced your 800pp Amuse S2000 in HSR yesterday, and I'm tempted to say it's even better than the Tuned Vette. Started with a couple of free laps and got 1'13''5xx without any effort.

Ran a couple of races, and it wasn't even close... the car is very controlled, less tail happy than the Corvette (which is already great), without understeering. It's really incredible. Also carries great speed on the straights, it's the fastest car I've driven on this course. The breaking seems as powerful as in the Vette. All in all job very well done. 👍

But the Tuned Viper remains the most fun (IMHO). ;-)

I changed the final gear to 4.916 it seems to help out of the courners.Waiting to here what NLxAROSA thinks of it.:)

All in all job very well done. 👍
Thanks, the Amuse is an absolute blast to drive. Whenever I race at HSR, I usually take the Amuse. Or the GTLM, if I'm in for some hard labor. ;)

A little help? :)
Sure, but I will not be able to tune until Sunday the 21st. If you want it quick, you'd better ask another tuner. :)

I changed the final gear to 4.916 it seems to help out of the courners.Waiting to here what NLxAROSA thinks of it.:)
The higher ratio makes better use of 7th gear and makes acceleration in corners slightly quicker. :) I left 7th out intentionally since it has a very low ratio. But as always, feel free to change anything that suits your driving style better. Haven't tried it so I can't say which is faster. Will give it a go after the 21st. Thanks for sharing your thoughts in here. 👍

hi NLx, I`m still stuck on the damn S-10 725 race. i have searched through this thread for a tune up for this event, but can`t find one.
so a tune up for the honda amuse would be great...

thanks

jim...

p.s. if yo think that there is a better car for the job, could i have that tune up instead? thanks...

Hey Kartracer,
I'll give it a try tonight, and see what I think of it. (you changed the final gear on the Amuse, right?)

Sure, but I will not be able to tune until Sunday the 21st. If you want it quick, you'd better ask another tuner. :)

hahha, no worries, I don't need anything quick except quick lap times. *zIINNgg* :cheers:

So, my vacation address turned out to be really boring, so I have some room to start tuning again. :)

OK, finally got a chance to test your final gear change (was busy with the hot lap at Suzuka). I did 10 laps with each car, and they were separated by only 2 hundreds of a second (the original setup being faster), I would call it a technical tie, specially if you take into account that I have more practice with the original setup.

Although I agree that your setup has more acceleration out of the curves, it also requires better throttle control, specially in the S curve in 3rd gear. I found NLxAROSA's easier to control on that part. But again, with more practice, it would make no difference.

On other parts it was pretty equal, for instance, I hit the same speed (190 mph) at the apex of turn 1, which may suggest that the acceleration gain in lower gears are being compensated somehow in the higher gears (ok... I'm just guessing, I don't really know what I'm talking about here :dunce: ).

Cheers.
-- ZeeStig

OK, finally got a chance to test your final gear change (was busy with the hot lap at Suzuka). I did 10 laps with each car, and they were separated by only 2 hundreds of a second (the original setup being faster), I would call it a technical tie, specially if you take into account that I have more practice with the original setup.

Although I agree that your setup has more acceleration out of the curves, it also requires better throttle control, specially in the S curve in 3rd gear. I found NLxAROSA's easier to control on that part. But again, with more practice, it would make no difference.

On other parts it was pretty equal, for instance, I hit the same speed (190 mph) at the apex of turn 1, which may suggest that the acceleration gain in lower gears are being compensated somehow in the higher gears (ok... I'm just guessing, I don't really know what I'm talking about here :dunce: ).

Cheers.
-- ZeeStig

Glad you tried it.I stay in fourth in the S's.Able to keep it at around 90mph.Yes I do agree that the difference is minimal but it just feels right to me.:)

NLxAROSA,

Is it possible to request a tune for the Amuse S2000, 750PP for Suzuka?

Thanks.
Yes. :) I still have a Subaru WRX STi RA 05 to publish and an F40 for S-6, will get to it after that.

You're actually quite right, the 7th gear has a very low ratio, and you'll be using it a lot on HSR. A lot of the acceleration gained in the lower gears will be lost there. On a different track with shorter straights (like Suzuka) it will be a whole different story though, since you'll be spending more time in the lower gears rather than the top end. :)

Glad you tried it.I stay in fourth in the S's.Able to keep it at around 90mph.Yes I do agree that the difference is minimal but it just feels right to me.:)
I tried both setups, I couldn't notice a big difference in performance. Like I said: if you feel it's better with the higher final gear ratio, please, by all means, use it! 👍 And I do think it will be faster on other tracks (see my explanation above).

Oh, I see... you keep it in 4th. I was downshifting to 3rd (usually hitting mid 80's mph). This was another thing that I was gonna mention: too many gear changes (but I use the paddles to shift, so that's not really a problem :))

Subaru Impreza WRX STI RA '05 750PP Suzuka Pro Online​

Okay, so it's got only 680PP, but man is this car fun to drive! You can really toss it around the corners very fast. :) Anyway, as always, let me know what you think. 👍

Power: +86

Height: -35/-31
Springs: 4/6
Dampers: 2/5
Toe: -0.06/+0.08
Camber: 1.8/1.8
Brakes: 7/2
Torque: 35/65
Angle: 40

1st: 3.131
2nd: 2.305
3rd: 1.771
4th: 1.404
5th: 1.130
6th: 0.930

Final 3.958

Actually, it was a request in here a week ago, but what the hell, I'll supply it as a tune for the tribute event. :)

I'll be taking a brake from tuning for an indefinite amount of time.

Quite frankly, I'm really bored with GT5P right now. The lack of events, the lousy online system and the RBE effect (tuning makes no sense sometimes since physics change dynamically online as opposed to free run) among other things have made me decide I should take a brake, at least for a while.

You'll probably find me around these forums quite frequently and maybe a couple of times online racing every now and then though. I'll still quite happily answer any questions about my existing tunes (or any general questions regarding tuning). :)

I will not be leaving or quitting, I'm just cutting back on my GT5P activity until something nice happens, like new events, or the fall update.

In the mean time I'll be enjoying myself with GTA IV, MGS 4 and Ferrari Challenge. :) Ah, and maybe the wife and daughter need some attention as well. :P :lol:

cheers

Lars

Shame about that, PD should be ashamed that people like yourself, talented tuners besides talented racers, feel the need to take a brake. I am no where near as talented as you regarding tunning...but i have tried and it naffs me off that a tune that can be quite successful in free run is spoilt in a race by that gawd damn RBE, I'd rather have less updates if they cold do away with that, alas i can see the benifits of the RBE especialy when a racer could be punted and without it his/her race can be over even before it began, saying that though, I'd still prefer no RBE.
Anyhow cheers for now from an average racer, who apprciates and finds yours and the other tuners work educational as well as fun

Back