Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Your one stop tuning shop - Closed

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 1,311 comments
Thanks. :)

No haven't tried it yet, I will not be tuning for a while, I'm taking a short brake where tuning is concerned. I'll still be around here though. :)

I'll be taking a brake from tuning for an indefinite amount of time.

Quite frankly, I'm really bored with GT5P right now. The lack of events, the lousy online system and the RBE effect (tuning makes no sense sometimes since physics change dynamically online as opposed to free run) among other things have made me decide I should take a brake, at least for a while.

You'll probably find me around these forums quite frequently and maybe a couple of times online racing every now and then though. I'll still quite happily answer any questions about my existing tunes (or any general questions regarding tuning). :)

I will not be leaving or quitting, I'm just cutting back on my GT5P activity until something nice happens, like new events, or the fall update.

In the mean time I'll be enjoying myself with GTA IV, MGS 4 and Ferrari Challenge. :) Ah, and maybe the wife and daughter need some attention as well. :P :lol:

cheers

Lars

Totally understandable. I was so bored with the event change that I've only put out one tuning since the updates. And that only came about as a result of the showdown.

Balance is good in other area's aside from tuning.

Hope to race with you online sometime in the future.

Thanks, but I'm still around here quite often, I'm just laying low where tuning is concerned. Which does not mean no tune will pop up every now and then. ;)

Hello Lars This morning i was racing a viper tuned ; what changes do you recomend me to race in 700 class I liked this car . thanks in advance

For 700PP I wouldn't recommend the tuned version of the Viper, use the standard version instead. :)

I'll be taking a brake from tuning for an indefinite amount of time.

Quite frankly, I'm really bored with GT5P right now. The lack of events, the lousy online system and the RBE effect (tuning makes no sense sometimes since physics change dynamically online as opposed to free run) among other things have made me decide I should take a brake, at least for a while.

You'll probably find me around these forums quite frequently and maybe a couple of times online racing every now and then though. I'll still quite happily answer any questions about my existing tunes (or any general questions regarding tuning). :)

I will not be leaving or quitting, I'm just cutting back on my GT5P activity until something nice happens, like new events, or the fall update.

In the mean time I'll be enjoying myself with GTA IV, MGS 4 and Ferrari Challenge. :) Ah, and maybe the wife and daughter need some attention as well. :P :lol:

cheers

Lars

Hey Lars,

Hope you enjoy your break. Thanks a lot for your tunes. I'll keep using (and promoting) them, at least until these online events last.

Cheers,

-- Diogo

Hey Lars,

Hope you enjoy your break. Thanks a lot for your tunes. I'll keep using (and promoting) them, at least until these online events last.

Cheers,

-- Diogo
Thanks, and you're quite welcome! And don't worry, I will be back. :)

Dont fancy doing a tune for the Art Morrison Corvette for the GTP Race Event :sly: :lol:

As a matter of fact, I have created a tune for the Art Morrison Corvette for the GTP Race Event. But it's a present for my loyal testdrivers: Ardius and GTP_hyperuk, so I will not be posting it.

I hope people will not be too disappointed, I'm sure some of the other tuners will post a great setup. (Or not :P)

Ofcourse, this will not mean that all my setups for GTP events will be a secret. You can expect tunes to appear here for other events, starting with stage 2 for Event 1 (if that one will allow tuning that is). :)

I was also hoping to see some tunes for Art Morrison (GTP Race Event 01) cause it is just a warm up event.
Anyways, looking forward to Race Event 02 :dopey:

Ofcourse, we don't know what Stage 2 will be, but if it allows tuning, this is the thread to keep an eye on. ;)

Hi Lars,

Hope to see you return quick. Your EVO X tune helped me a big way ahead.
I could use a killer tune for a Tuned Vette though :-) as the EVO X has just one flaw, its top end speed at the long straight.

Bryan

Hi quiz1quiz,

Your first post here has just been approved so welcome to GT Planet. :)
However, we'd like you to take a moment to review our Acceptable Use Policy with regards to your future posts here, specifically:

From AUP: No slang words that promote laziness, ie; “r”, “u”, “plz”, etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums.

Please type "Your" or "You're" instead of "yr" in future, it can be confusing as "yr" is commonly used as an abbreviation of "year".

Thanks.

Art Morrison Corvette GTP 01 Event​

Okay, I lied. I got so many requests for this tune, I decided to cave in and post it. I know, I know, it's pretty weak, but I'm sure you'll forgive me for it. :P

Anyway, I gave the Art Morrison Corvette the DC treatment. It still looks like a boat, but it handles more like a car now. ;) Don't push it too hard, and you'll be up in the leaderboard in no time. 👍 As always, feedback is appreciated.

Power: -13
Weight: 99%

Tyres: R1

Height: -20/-18
Springs: 6/7
Dampers: 2/3
Toe: -0.06/+0.07
Camber: 2.0/2.0
Brakes: 3/4

Steering angle: 40
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 2.660
2nd: 1.780
3rd: 1.348
4th: 1.061
5th: 0.851
6th: 0.692
Final Gear: 4.037

Art Morrison Corvette GTP 01 Event​

Okay, I lied. I got so many requests for this tune, I decided to cave in and post it. I know, I know, it's pretty weak, but I'm sure you'll forgive me for it. :P

Anyway, I gave the Art Morrison Corvette the DC treatment. It still looks like a boat, but it handles more like a car now. ;) Don't push it too hard, and you'll be up in the leaderboard in no time. 👍 As always, feedback is appreciated.

Power: -13
Weight: 99%

Toe: -0.06/+0.07

1st: 2.660
2nd: 1.780
3rd: 1.348
4th: 1.061
5th: 0.851
Final Gear: 4.037

Looking forward to trying out your tune for this tonight. Been having a tough time with this so i'm sure it'll definitely help me out. Thanks 👍

Yes I'm going to have to agree as well! Your tune for the Art Morrison Corvette is AWESOME!!! Got some practice laps over the weekend and took 2 seconds off my lap times.

One more thing, the transition from drifting, (which was all I use to do on GT5P) to racing (which is all I do now, hehe)... has been made alot easier with your tunes. Keep up the great work!

Amuse S2000 750PP Suzuka Pro Online​

I have had many requests for this, so here it is: the long-awaited DC Amuse S2000 for Suzuka 750PP! Very nice handling and very fast, this baby will get you to the finish line in no time. :)

Here's the setup, let me know what you think of it. 👍 Note this baby is tuned for wheel use, Sixaxis is much more sensitive since the last update, I made a few small tweaks that make it run better on Sixaxis. :)

Power: -35
Weight: 94%

Tyres: R3
Downforce: 20/25

Springs: 5/4
Dampers: 5/3
Toe: -0.08/-0.09
Camber: 1.5/1.1
Brakes: 5/6 (Sixaxis users: use 3/4 here)

Angle: 40 (Sixaxis users: use 30 here)

1st: 2.697
2nd: 1.819
3rd: 1.427
4th: 1.138
5th: 0.931
6th: 0.774
7th: 0.659
Final: 4.981

Last edited:
Hi Lars :)

I have now downloaded the brand new upgrade and buy all the new cars etc..fun.
I want you to make a new upgrade tune for Audi R8 again... Its a new way to drive again but possitive and I think its just a little bit you had to changes...

Per

Audi R8, sounds like a plan. Will have to update first and check the new events and physics. :)

Art Morrison Corvette '60 GTP01 Event Spec III​

Spec III required some changes to the original tune. Gearing and brakes have been adjusted to the new PP level. Note that the tyre physics have been altered in Spec III which results in this car being more slippery in the infield. If it is giving you too much trouble, add a little bit of TC (2 will do) and you'll be fine. Feedback is, as always, appreciated. :)

Power: +7
Weight: 85%

Height: -20/-20
Toe: -0.11/+0.06
Brakes: 4/5

TC: OFF (Set to 2 if you have any problems spinning out in the infield)

1st: 2.308
2nd: 1.588
3rd: 1.272
4th: 1.028
5th: 0.844
Final Gear: 3.258

Amuse S2000 GT-1 800PP Fuji Online​

One of the favorites of 800PP HSR, this car was destined to make its way to 800PP Fuji. Let me know if it's any good. 👍

Power: 0
Weight: 93%

Tyres: R3
Downforce: 20/28

Springs: 5/4
Dampers: 5/3
Toe: -0.08/-0.04
Camber: 1.7/1.6

Angle: 40 (Sixaxis: 35 or if required: 30)

1st: 2.697
2nd: 1.819
3rd: 1.427
4th: 1.138
5th: 0.931
6th: 0.774
7th: 0.659
Final: 4.206

Last edited:
Well since i'm a Sixaxis user ( i hate steering wheels ) i'm not so happy with this tune. (maybe because of the sixaxis :P )
It's to slippery and it doesn't stick to the road.
Now my opinion isn't that solid as i almost never driven Fuji before but just to let you know.

Well since i'm a Sixaxis user ( i hate steering wheels ) i'm not so happy with this tune. (maybe because of the sixaxis :P )
It's to slippery and it doesn't stick to the road.
Now my opinion isn't that solid as i almost never driven Fuji before but just to let you know.

Are you talking about the S2000? And how can you hate a steering wheel? Have you been insulted, maybe involved in a little fight with a steering wheel? :crazy:

Last edited:
I have yet to try it with a Sixaxis controller. Be advised that the way the controller works has been changed in the update of today. My tunes used to work just fine both with wheel and controller, so I will check it out tomorrow to see if anything is off. The tune works like a charm when using a wheel, that much is sure. :) Handling wise it should be almost identical to my 800PP HSR tune. :)

Back