Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Your one stop tuning shop - Closed

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 1,311 comments
I have yet to try it with a Sixaxis controller. Be advised that the way the controller works has been changed in the update of today. My tunes used to work just fine both with wheel and controller, so I will check it out tomorrow to see if anything is off. The tune works like a charm when using a wheel, that much is sure. :) Handling wise it should be almost identical to my 800PP HSR tune. :)

Awsome then. I got any 1sts with the tune and Sixaxis. Beat a few wheel racers :)

Any lap times? :dunce: just want to know whats is capable of :tup

EDIT: Bad news... I use the Sixaxis with the tune for Fuji and the S2000 just oversteered the exits with too much wheelspin...

Managed very late 1:36... Its rubbish I know. Lost too much time at the first and last few corners due to wheelspin...

Last edited:
I'll check how it handles with a Sixaxis sometime today.

I did not take into account that the way Sixaxis works has been changed with the new update. I haven't tested it myself, but it's supposed to be a lot more sensitive now.

I may have to adjust the tune to work for both wheel and Sixaxis users. Note that wheel users should not have any problems. But if you're a wheel user and it doesn't feel right, please let me know in here so I can fix it. :)

What I'm wondering: anybody having similar issues with the AM Vette? Please let me know if you do. :)

Last edited:
Hey there NLxAROSA just been trying out your S2K 800pp tune for fuji, I'm a pad user by the way and run with all aids off apart from ABS which is set to 1.

I ran 3 laps with your tune with an average of low 1.36's and made the following changes, I've also listed the main reasons with why I wanted to alter them, Just tell me if I altered the wrong part to solve the problem because I'm learning and do make mistakes ;)

Dampers: 5/5 It seemed to bounce,skip,hop etc through some bends
Toe: -0.08/+0.14 The back was a bit lively under throttle
Camber: 2.2/1.5 It understeered under braking and I didnt want to adjust toe
Brakes: 5/6 I just thought with R tires it could stop harder

My first lap after that was a mid 1.35 which has now gone to a 1.34

I'm not sure whether to adjust the front brake back to 4 because through the last set of corners I like how the back steps out underbraking making it easier to square the corner off and put the power down.

Nice change of settings, if you feel they are better, by all means use them. :) Excellent times BTW. 👍 BTW if you want to cure understeer while braking and turning in, better lower front brake sensitivity instead of changing camber.

I just ran a little test with the S2000 and Sixaxis and the Sixaxis is way more sensitive now. This means you'll have to be more careful with everything: steering, braking and throttle. I am a bit reluctant to change the tune since it works fine with the wheel, but I managed to make a few small tweaks that will make it run better with Sixaxis. :) I changed the steering angle and the brakes and it should be fine now. I added the changes to the original post. :) Still, go easy on the throttle when cornering. ;)

Last edited:
Ferrari California 650PP Ferrari Event 666 Edition​

Hi there, and welcome to the 666st post in this thread! To celebrate this occasion I decided to post a diabolical tune! Meet the Ferrari California, DC style. California Love you say? More like California Hell! This baby is fast and furious, and it will bite your head off if you push it too hard. I think Satan just switched from the GTLM to this car, and not just because it comes in red. :P I have tested this baby with both the G25 and the Sixaxis controller. No different settings were required for the Sixaxis controller. :)

Have fun!

Power: -11
Weight: 91%

Tyres: R1

Height: -25/-25
Springs: 5/6
Dampers: 2/3
Toe: -0.06/+0.05
Camber: 1.9/1.8
Brakes: 7/3

Angle: 40
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 2.916
2nd: 2.172
3rd: 1.716
4th: 1.373
5th: 1.123
6th: 0.928
7th: 0.776
Final: 4.276

Last edited:
Flawless job on the Ferrari California, this baby is mean. Very nice to drive fast. Out paces even very well driven F430's. 👍

Hey NLxAROSA! Very good tune on art morrison 👍 got down to 1.45.xxx within 5laps! Your camber did not fit me though, changed it to TLD`s 1.6 , 1.1.. more consistent for me then;) 8/10 👍

Last edited:
Flawless job on the Ferrari California, this baby is mean. Very nice to drive fast. Out paces even very well driven F430's. 👍
Thanks, I really like it too. I tested it with Sixaxis too BTW, it handles excellent there as well, as opposed to other cars. ;)

Hey NLxAROSA! Very good tune on art morrison 👍 got down to 1.45.xxx within 5laps! Your camber did not fit me though, changed it to TLD`s 1.6 , 1.1.. more consistent for me then;) 8/10 👍
You're welcome, glad it works out for you. :)

I always admired your tunes anonymously, but the California tune is so good that I have to say Thank You. Absolutely brilliant job - stable and fast!
Any chance for the F430 tune any time soon? ;)

Ford GT '06 750PP Suzuka PRO Online​

The beast is back! It sounds fantastic and drives even better. I already had a tune for this baby for the old physics, so it needed only a few changes to get it back in business. I hope you like it! Feedback is, as always, appreciated. 👍

Here's the setup, tested for G25 and Sixaxis: :)

Power: -5
Weight: 85%
Tyres: R3

Height: -25/-21
Spring: 4/7
Dampers: 3/6
Toe: -0.08/+0.12
Brakes: 4/5

Angle: 45 (Sixaxis users: use 40)

1st: 2.250
2nd: 1.615
3rd: 1.205
4th: 0.981
5th: 0.814
6th: 0.686
Final: 4.722

Ferrari F430 Ferrari Event 650PP Suzuka PRO Online​

If the California is Satan's ride, then this must be the ride of his counterpart. ;) Much more stable and almost just as fast, this baby is a dream to drive. As always, feel free to comment on it. 👍

Here's the setup, tested for G25 and Sixaxis:

Power: -14
Weight: 89%

Height: +0/+0
Springs: 2/5
Dampers: 2/4
Toe: -0.05/+0.06
Camber: 2.1/1.4
Brakes: 6/4

1st: 2.838
2nd: 2.137
3rd: 1.697
4th: 1.353
5th: 1.093
6th: 0.904
Final: 4.476

Sorry for the doublepost, I just noticed.

Last edited:
Ferrari F430 Ferrari Event 650PP Suzuka PRO Online​

If the California is Satan's ride, then this must be the ride of his counterpart. ;) Much more stable and almost just as fast, this baby is a dream to drive. As always, feel free to comment on it. 👍

Here's the setup, tested for G25 and Sixaxis:

Power: -14
Weight: 89%

Height: +0/+0
Springs: 2/5
Dampers: 2/4
Toe: -0.05/+0.06
Camber: 1.2/1.4
Brakes: 6/4

1st: 2.838
2nd: 2.137
3rd: 1.697
4th: 1.353
5th: 1.093
6th: 0.904
Final: 4.476

Sorry for the doublepost, I just noticed.

Just tested the Cali and it was great! Handled well until I (I suck at Suz) overcooked some corners.
Best lap was a 2:06:xxx

Cant wait for this baby ;)

Once again cheers for the work 👍

Last edited:
You're welcome! 👍 I tested the F430 with a Sixaxis as well and it handles even better than the California. It almost felt like I was driving a 4WD. It appears that not every car is affected by the new physics and controller sensitivity in the same way. The last three only needed a bit smaller steering angle, no major changes required. I think the GTLM will be another story. ;)

Ferrari California 650PP Ferrari Event 666 Edition​

Hi there, and welcome to the 666st post in this thread! To celebrate this occasion I decided to post a diabolical tune! Meet the Ferrari California, DC style. California Love you say? More like California Hell! This baby is fast and furious, and it will bite your head off if you push it too hard. I think Satan just switched from the GTLM to this car, and not just because it comes in red. :P I have tested this baby with both the G25 and the Sixaxis controller. No different settings were required for the Sixaxis controller. :)

Have fun!

Power: -11
Weight: 91%

Height: -25/-25
Springs: 5/6
Dampers: 2/3
Toe: -0.06/+0.05
Brakes: 7/3

Angle: 40

1st: 2.916
2nd: 2.172
3rd: 1.716
4th: 1.373
5th: 1.123
6th: 0.928
7th: 0.776
Final: 4.276

NLx, as a long time driver of your tunes........ i'm speechless....... stunning tune. I'm a little confused with the statement of it'll bite your head off if pushed too hard, i found it very settled at the limit, and quite easy to catch if you are in trouble with lift off oversteer. I also right foot brake, which tends to exacerbate that issue.

Laptime of 2'06.817 after 5 laps at Suzuka in online free run. Blisteringly quick, nearly 2 seconds quicker around suzuka than my F430 time.

Outstanding once again.

R1 tyres on the California? My how times have changed at Suzuka. I'm going to go and do some testing today.

osg
I'm a little confused with the statement of it'll bite your head off if pushed too hard, i found it very settled at the limit, and quite easy to catch if you are in trouble with lift off oversteer.
Apparently it has more to do with my crooked driving style than the tune, since I hear everybody saying how stable it is. :lol: Anyway, glad you like it. 👍

R1 tyres on the California? My how times have changed at Suzuka.
Remember, the Ferrari Event is only 650PP, R3 tyres will cost way too much in terms of PP. If you're bold, put 'em on S3's. ;)

Awesome job with the F430, 👍 I am going to find it hard to choose which one to drive now. Both are superb. :cheers:

Great job on the Cali Thanks,WOW I actually like this car now.I've been doing test laps my times are not world beaters,but the issue for me is I can actually enjoy driving this car now.I'll try in race when times get more competitive.For a selfproclaimed marginal driver like myself times are pretty OK high 2.07s without coming close to losing it there is a lot more there even for me. PS and I REALLY suck at Suzuka. Your the MAN.:bowdown:

thnx mate, the cali is awsome. all your cars are well tuned. i'm gonna give the amuse 800pp on fuji a try later on tonight. your definitely the tune master :bowdown:

Last edited:
Oops, you've done it again Lars. Another bunch of awesome drives, your test pilot he's off his head quick, nice work chaps. :) 👍

Last edited:
Well did my first race in your Cali the car was great,Hyperuk checked out in f430 ran 4th to 5th all race last lap some player from Japan punted me twice.the car works great thanks again.👍

Awesome job with the F430, 👍 I am going to find it hard to choose which one to drive now. Both are superb. :cheers:
Thanks, I find the F430 just a bit easier to drive than the California. If people find the California too hot, check out the F430.

Great job on the Cali Thanks,WOW I actually like this car now.
You're welcome, and great times! 👍

thnx mate, the cali is awsome. all your cars are well tuned. i'm gonna give the amuse 800pp on suzuka a try later on tonight. your definitely the tune master :bowdown:
Again, you're quite welcome. 👍 And the Amuse 800PP is for Fuji. ;)

Oops, you've done it again Lars. Another bunch of awesome drives, your test pilot he's off his head quick nice work chaps. :) 👍
Glad you're enjoying the tunes. :)

Tried your tune on Amuse S2000,greatgearbox little twitchy for me couple of tweaks on rear springs & toe,watchout Fast 1.3624 freerun.Races great won 2 races outta 3. Finished 2nd because of my mistake once again YOU THE MAN.:bowdown:

Lotus Evora 674PP Suzuka PRO Online

There's only so much you can do without being able to change final gear, but I managed to cook up a decent tune for this car nonetheless. :) Apparently they built a crap car at Lotus this time, so hyperuk and awd208 requested that it be tuned properly. :P :lol:

Just kidding of course, despite the lack of final gear tuning it turned out really nice! 👍 Tuned for G25 so far, will give it a go with Sixaxis later on to see if any changes are needed. As always, let me know what you think. :)

Power: +40
Weight: 85%

Tyres: R3

Height: -30/-27
Springs: 4/6
Dampers: 3/4
Toe: -0.06/+0.13
Camber: 1.7/1.6
Brakes: 4/4

Angle: 45

1st: 2.888
2nd: 1.924
3rd: 1.279
4th: 0.923
5th: 0.818
6th: 0.698

Note: I changed camber on the F430 from 1.2 to 2.1

Last edited:
lars,

it's my first post here;

and i am here to say thank you...thank you indeed for your terrific work;

you're da man

ciao from Italy,

fender

Hi mate,

This is the first time I post here. I just tried out your tune for the cali and I have to say it is just brilliant.

I did a few laps with it in online free practice in the Ferrari event and my first lap was 2'06.4. Then I switched to my old setup to try and beat it, but only got to within 0.3 seconds of it. Then I switched to your setup again and after 2 more laps I got down to 2'05.594.

Very very good job! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Back