Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Your one stop tuning shop - Closed

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 1,311 comments
Tried your tune on Amuse S2000,greatgearbox little twitchy for me couple of tweaks on rear springs & toe,watchout Fast 1.3624 freerun.Races great won 2 races outta 3. Finished 2nd because of my mistake once again YOU THE MAN.:bowdown:
I noticed the Amuse is a more twitchy now, it appears almost as if all cars at 800PP appear more twitchy than before the update. Glad you're having fun with it. :)

lars,

it's my first post here;

and i am here to say thank you...thank you indeed for your terrific work;

you're da man

ciao from Italy,

fender
fender, welcome at GTP, and thanks for trying my tunes and letting me know about it. 👍

Lars, the jobs yours :)
You're welcome mate, it was very fun driving those three Isotope Green Evoras at Suzuka yesterday. 👍

Very very good job! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Glad I could be of service. :)

Your F430 is easier to drive than for example my tune of 650pp Evo X :) Unbelievably stable!
I noticed that too, it almost feels like a 4WD, especially when you compare it to the California. :)

Loving the Ferrari F430, Ferrari Event 650PP Suzuka PRO Online, superb tune, got a first & second yesterday, thanks Lars.👍

Loving the Ferrari F430, Ferrari Event 650PP Suzuka PRO Online, superb tune, got a first & second yesterday, thanks Lars.👍
As always, you are quite welcome. :)

Excellent job with California! Thanks a lot!
You're welcome, and it is a nice car isn't it? It looks gorgeous and is very fun to drive. :)

Hey sorry if I missed it, but would love to see what you got for a GTLM at Fuji 800.:)
I'm not taking requests at the moment, but you can be sure that some of the more interesting cars will be making their way to the new events. :)

last night i took the f430 and the amuse out for a spin.

the f430 handles very well 👍 but still like the cali better. offcourse i mean to drive, f430 looks much better. but driving part is much more important :)

the amuse doesn't handles the way i expected. you've got to be very carefull on the throttle when you exiting a corner. i've only did a couple of laps cos i like the ferrari vs ferrari battle to much at the moment.

but then again 👍 for Lars

first time i tried a tune... but maaaaaannn i didnt know it made such a big difference!! i always just stiffen up the suspension a bit and a little lower height but that's about it...

but now with this Cali tune the car sticks to the road like a 4WD... nice for racing results but for me it takes so much fun away i still prefer the beast inside hehhe so back 2 basics

Last edited:
but then again 👍 for Lars
Again, you're quite welcome. The F430 is a bit more tame than the California, you're right about that. :)

first time i tried a tune... but maaaaaannn i didnt know it made such a big difference!!
Oh yes! For crappy drivers like me it's the difference between standing in the grass all the time and running clean laps. :)

Oh yes! For crappy drivers like me it's the difference between standing in the grass all the time and running clean laps. :)

come on Lars your not that bad of a driver you are just not the best out there :lol:HAHAHA:lol:

;)

but you are one hell of a tuner 👍

Last edited:
NLxAROSA, if you have spare time (I know you don't, but there's no harm in asking :) ), could you help an old guy that absolutely loves the F40 since that car was released in the 90's?

I've been using it in the Ferrari event and with not-so-bad results, if outside the GTP schedule. However, I like to compete with my fellow GTPers, but it's almost impossible to keep the pace of well driven Barbie cars ;) and even of the F430s.

I used your 750PP F40 old tune to start, and have been tweaking those settings (mostly gears, toe and brakes) to try to find a driveable car.

I tried R1s and R2s (with heavier car), I think R1s with less weight are probably more efficient.

The car has a tendency to understeer on corner entry and I found that there's no point in pushing the gears to the redline, because power and torque decrease dastrically above 7.000 rpm.

Maybe this is a helpless quest, but if you are willing to give it a try, I'll be always thankful! Cheers

I'm loving the 430 and California tunes, but if you have some time, is there any chance of gettin a 599 and 512 BB for the Ferrari Challenge? I need something to reinvigorate those races...

At the moment I'm working on some 800PP cars, but there just might be some more Ferrari action over the weekend. :)

The Evora tune is absolutely incredible. At Suzuka 750PP I was not only keeping up with GTLM, Amuse S2K and Tuned Vipers and Vettes, but making so much ground in the corners I was able to draft and overtake when braking into the straights.

Being able to drive around punters like they are nothing is fun :sly:

Thanks for the review. 👍 BTW, the 800PP cars are coming along nicely, I expect to get to the Ferraris by tomorrow. :)

I was wondering if it would be possible to have a Ford GT LM Spec II tune for Fuji 800PP (Pro). I love your other tunes btw, i just have to slightly adjust them for my driving style, but they are great.

I was wondering if it would be possible to have a Ford GT LM Spec II tune for Fuji 800PP (Pro). I love your other tunes btw, i just have to slightly adjust them for my driving style, but they are great.
Thanks, at the moment I'm not taking any requests. I'm far too busy offline and online at the moment. I do have a tune for the GTLM, but it's not done yet.

Final for evora ???????????????????????????/
You can't change the final gear on the Evora, so I don't mention it in the setup. :)

Ferrari 512BB 650PP Ferrari Event Suzuka PRO Online​

Attention Ferrari lovers! Last weekend it was the California and the F430. This weekend, despite all my off-line activities, I managed to give the 512BB the DC treatment. Very fast, stable and it sounds just lovely. In the right hands, this baby will give the F430's and California's a really hard time. As always, let me know what you think. :)

I haven't tested it yet with the Sixaxis controller, so you may want to decrease steering angle a bit if it's too twitchy.

Power: +5
Weight: 86%

Tyres: R3

Height: -30/-27
Springs: 5/8
Dampers: 2/5
Toe: -0.10/+0.04
Camber: 2.1/2.2
Brakes: 5/3

Angle: 45
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 2.782
2nd: 2.086
3rd: 1.607
4th: 1.270
5th: 1.027
Final: 3.361

bedankt voor de tunes voor de California en F430, de auto ligt dan echt vast op de weg en niet te veel overstuur. Nederlands staaltje engineering lol. :D

in English: thx for the setups!

Graag gedaan! 👍 Probeer ook eens de andere tunes. :) (als daar iets bijzit wat je leuk vindt tenminste :))

English: You're welcome! ;) Try the other tunes as well (if there's something of your interest in there :))

Ok, so I know I already told you, but I have to say it again, amazing job on the 512BB. It is so much fun to drive, feels very well balanced, you can make it dance through the esses and you can battle it out with the Cali's. Nothing like beating a modern car with an old beasty one. 👍

Ok, so I know I already told you, but I have to say it again, amazing job on the 512BB. It is so much fun to drive, feels very well balanced, you can make it dance through the esses and you can battle it out with the Cali's. Nothing like beating a modern car with an old beasty one. 👍
Glad you like it, and yes: the 512BB is very competitive against the Cali and the F430. :)

great 512BB setup, i love it :D
You're welcome!

So what am I working on now? Apparently, The Holy Trinity Of 800PP Fuji is nearing completion...expect to see some RWD action in this thread coming up in the next few days...

@Hun200kmh: I have been working on the F40, but I discovered a bug in the PP calculation. I'll probably create a tune for this one sooner or later, but for now I've put it on hold.

Back