Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Your one stop tuning shop - Closed

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 1,311 comments
hi lars,

i wanna thank you for the tuning tips you gave me. things are starting to come together bit by bit. i'm far form a tuner but im going into the right direction now.

thanks alot mate 👍

Last edited:
Lotus Evora 500PP/N3 Fuji 500PP

Very fast and feels almost like it's on S-tyres. This setup is exactly the same as the Evora Cup setup, I only adjusted power and tyres, that's all. Have fun, and let me know what you think! 👍

Power: +1
Weight: 85%

Tyres: N3

Height: -30/-27
Springs: 4/6
Dampers: 3/4
Toe: -0.06/+0.13
Camber: 1.7/1.6
Brakes: 4/4

Angle: 45
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 2.888
2nd: 1.924
3rd: 1.279
4th: 0.923
5th: 0.818
6th: 0.698

Lotus Elise 111R '04 500PP/N3 Fuji

Who says N3's are too slippery for RWD cars? This baby ís slippery, but it sure kicks ass on 500PP Fuji. It can give the Evora a run for its money, and it's very fun to drive. Tested for wheel only, Sixaxis might want to lower steering angle a bit. Cheers and have fun!

Power: +20
Weight: 100%

Tyres: N3

Height: -40/-40
Springs: 5/6
Dampers: 7/2
Toe: -0.05/-0.05
Camber: 1.0/1.5
Brakes: 5/4

Angle: 40

1st: 3.118
2nd: 2.196
3rd: 1.614
4th: 1.259
5th: 1.010
6th: 0.837
Final: 4.024

Ferrari California 650PP/S2 Daytona Road
Great tune! I was running consistently in the 1.51's with a couple of 1.49's within 3 races with this car, good work 👍 .

Unfortunately I found it was just not quick enough against "good" - not the best - GTR drivers. Too many people can drive the GTR consistently under 1.50. Is the GTLM better at handling the GTR?

Thanks for trying the Cali. :) I think nothing beats a GTR at this moment, the GTLM and Cali are as close as it gets. Though I haven't tried the Viper/Tuned and the Vette/Tuned yet, might give them a go to see if they can put up a fight.

The tuned Vipper holds the track well but it's weight and gears hold it back.But I think that it could do well here.:)

The tuned Vipper holds the track well but it's weight and gears hold it back.But I think that it could do well here.:)

I've seen gamegangsta run some really good times with it,but of course he is one of the fastest anywhere,but sadly hes not big on sharing tunes. I have put in a little more time with the Cali in Freerun getting more used to it before its all over the Barbi car will prob be the quickest,If I can run 1.50 with it no telling what some others can do.

Just Noticed Vipper LOL

Last edited:
Thanks for trying the Cali. :) I think nothing beats a GTR at this moment, the GTLM and Cali are as close as it gets. Though I haven't tried the Viper/Tuned and the Vette/Tuned yet, might give them a go to see if they can put up a fight.

Have you tried your old tunes from that Daytona event in Spec I, I believe. I used that old tune for the Mines and it worked great... only needed minor adjustments... and now it flys... just an idea of course :) Viper/tuned and Vette/tuned would be really nice for Daytona... 👍 Curious if you can make them competitive... :)

Not sure if they will beat the GTR, but it will make room for some nice RWD matches. :)

the cali on daytona is a blessing from god again. Thanks mate 👍

Brought my best time to a 1:51:6 within a couple of laps. And still room for improvement.

Only changed the brake to F3-R4.

Great settings again so sweet. 👍

I ran 2 laps in the California this morning.

After not driving on Daytona since the last online event, I did a 1:50.3, with room to improve (maybe).

Awesome tune, once again!

Edit: Also, when/if you have a chance, is there a shot of getting a DC R35 GTR for Daytona Road? I use a Dual Shock 3 and it's tough to get the power to the ground the way I want with a rear drive car. Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
the cali on daytona is a blessing from god again. Thanks mate 👍
You're welcome buddy! :)

That Little California has such a great gearbox its a threat anywhere.👍
Thanks, glad you like it! 👍

I ran 2 laps in the California this morning.

After not driving on Daytona since the last online event, I did a 1:50.3, with room to improve (maybe).

Awesome tune, once again!

Edit: Also, when/if you have a chance, is there a shot of getting a DC R35 GTR for Daytona Road?
Thanks for trying the Cali, glad you're having fun with it. :) I am not sure an R35 will pop up in here for Daytona Road. As usual, I have very little time available for tuning, and I have several requests running at the moment already. But if one will come, this is the place to keep watching. :)

GREAT TUNE ON THE CALI MY FRIEND!! I TRIED IT ON DAYTONA,IT WORKS GREAT!!👍

I NEED A TUNE FOR Fuji PP550 Expert! Has anyone got a decent tune for a GTR 07 or an Impreza WRX STI 07?
Please help, I am a technophobe and have no idea what the numbers mean.

Amuse S2000 GT1 650PP/S2 Daytona Road

Need something different for Daytona Road? The Amuse cuts through corners like a knife through butter and it's very fast down the straights as well. Perfect for a track like Daytona Road! As always, feedback is appreciated. 👍

Power: -21
Weight: 114%

Tyres: S2
Downforce: 10/20

Height: -20/-17
Springs: 4/6
Dampers: 2/5
Toe: +0.06/+0.05
Camber: 1.5/1.5
Brakes: 6/5

Angle: 45

1st: 2.697
2nd: 1.819
3rd: 1.427
4th: 1.138
5th: 0.931
6th: 0.774
7th: 0.659
Final: 3.845

Amuse S2000 GT1 650PP/S2 Daytona Road

Need something different for Daytona Road? The Amuse cuts through corners like a knife through butter and it's very fast down the straights as well. Perfect for a track like Daytona Road! As always, feedback is appreciated. 👍

i defiantly give this one a go tonight

That Amuse is so sweet.

Not the fasted car for this event but lovely to drive. Awesome tune once again 👍

Awesome, thanks mate. I asked about the Amuse S2000 around a week ago i think. I'll defo take it out for a spin this evening. Thanks mate. Made my evening. :)

Lotus Evora 500PP/N3 Fuji 500PP

Just tried this for a few races. Loved the car, didn't really find it competitive though - especially against 4wd but I've got a feeling that's down to the no-grip tyres. It's also a bit too quick in the wrong areas (e.g. the twisties) and a bit too slow in the right areas (the big straight). Means you spend most of the time right up someone's bumper till they fly away on the straight.

What I will say is that it's a bag of fun to drive. It's incredibly easy to drift as well, I'm not an accomplished drifter by any means but with this tune I was going round every corner sideways. I changed the brakes to 3/8 and it was great! You could steer round every corner using only the brakes and accelerator :D .

Fantastically fun drive. Definitely recommended. Out of curiosity, what laps were you pulling? I managed a 2.02 but that was with a lot of drafting.

Edit: Btw, you're missing your chef's speciality tag for this update ;)

Awesome tune once again 👍
Again, you're welcome! 👍

Thanks mate. Made my evening. :)
Glad to be of service! :)

It's also a bit too quick in the wrong areas (e.g. the twisties) and a bit too slow in the right areas (the big straight).

Edit: Btw, you're missing your chef's speciality tag for this update ;)
That's the first time I hear somebody complain a car is too quick. :lol: But thanks for the feedback, I just might adjust the weight/power ratio to see if I can balance it out a bit more and squeeze out better laptimes. :)

And I'm not sure which one is the specialty of this update yet. The Cali is (again) a good candidate I think.

I took the Amuse S2000 for a spin last night. It's such a nice car to drive; the steering is very responsive and light, there isn't much in the way of understeer. It feels like it's running on R1s, even R2s in some places. Sometimes it does let go when accelerating out of the corner. Which isn't a problem because the suspension setup makes it so controllable. A really nicely balanced tune, and I think as good as your California. :)👍

Dutch Customs Tuning Shop is proud to announce the grand opening of the Dutch Customs Tuning Shop Playstation Home Clubhouse! That's right, Dutch Customs now has its own Club inside Home! Not much to do yet, but I'm sure this will change once Sony makes new stuff and content available (like those nice GT5P Playseats :)). I added a few seats and tables to make you feel right at Home. ;)

If you want to join, just search for the following club and request to join:

Club Name: Dutch Customs Tuning
Club Tag: DCTS

Since GT Planet is my base of operations, send me a PM with your PSN id if you want to join. That way I can weed out all the bogus join requests from people that have nothing to do with GT5P or GTP. Anyone from GT Planet is welcome to join! I am also in the process of inviting anyone already on my friends list, but if you somehow got missed, just let me know. 👍 Mind that the maximum member limit for a club is currently at 32 members. Once it's full, it's full. :)

Also, I haven't been very active lately where GT5P is concerned, but this is going to change!

Last edited:
Dutch Customs Tuning Shop is proud to announce the grand opening of the Dutch Customs Tuning Shop Playstation Home Clubhouse! That's right, Dutch Customs now has its own Club inside Home! Not much to do yet, but I'm sure this will change once Sony makes new stuff and content available (like those nice GT5P Playseats :)). I added a few seats and tables to make you feel right at Home. ;)

If you want to join, just search for the following club and request to join:

Club Name: Dutch Customs Tuning
Club Tag: DCTS

Since GT Planet is my base of operations, send me a PM with your PSN id if you want to join. That way I can weed out all the bogus join requests from people that have nothing to do with GT5P or GTP. Anyone from GT Planet is welcome to join! I am also in the process of inviting anyone already on my friends list, but if you somehow got missed, just let me know. 👍 Mind that the maximum member limit for a club is currently at 32 members. Once it's full, it's full. :)

Also, I haven't been very active lately where GT5P is concerned, but this is going to change!

Thanks for the invite buddy, sitting in the club house now. 👍

I want to join your club , but I am in south america but I sill your friend
Sure buddy, you're on my PSN friend list, so I'll send you an invite as soon as I get online. :) I sure wish they add some nice things like TV's and music systems so I can spice up the clubhouse. :)

Hey Lars,

I've been using your GT LM setup for Daytons Road. As usual, it is a blast to drive it, very controlled... a beauty. The bus stop is a little tricky, if you take a slightly wrong line there, kiss your race good-bye. But I guess this is part of the fun of driving this car. :)

The problem with this car is acceleration. I've tried changing the gear ratios, without much improvement. The GTR or even a well tuned Ferrari leaves this car for dust exiting curves. But I don't care... this car is a lot of fun.

As always, thanks for sharing your tunes. 👍

Back