Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Your one stop tuning shop - Closed

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 1,311 comments
The problem with this car is acceleration. I've tried changing the gear ratios, without much improvement. The GTR or even a well tuned Ferrari leaves this car for dust exiting curves. But I don't care... this car is a lot of fun.
Thanks for the feedback! đź‘Ť If you want more acceleration, you may want to trade some weight for power. This will cost you a bit of handling, but it might just give you the power you need. :)

Thanks for the feedback! đź‘Ť If you want more acceleration, you may want to trade some weight for power. This will cost you a bit of handling, but it might just give you the power you need. :)

All right! Thanks for the tips, I'll try them . On that subject, I've tested Ravenmaven's tune for the GT LM, and the way he improved acceleration was to have a softer suspension, and a more neutral toe/camber settings. Handling-wise, I tend to prefer your tune, the car is more responsive, and overall handles better (in my humble opinion). But acceleration seems to be the key in this circuit.

Dutch Customs Tuning Shop is proud to announce the grand opening of the Dutch Customs Tuning Shop Playstation Home Clubhouse! That's right, Dutch Customs now has its own Club inside Home! Not much to do yet, but I'm sure this will change once Sony makes new stuff and content available (like those nice GT5P Playseats :)). I added a few seats and tables to make you feel right at Home. ;)

If you want to join, just search for the following club and request to join:

Club Name: Dutch Customs Tuning
Club Tag: DCTS

Since GT Planet is my base of operations, send me a PM with your PSN id if you want to join. That way I can weed out all the bogus join requests from people that have nothing to do with GT5P or GTP. Anyone from GT Planet is welcome to join! I am also in the process of inviting anyone already on my friends list, but if you somehow got missed, just let me know. đź‘Ť Mind that the maximum member limit for a club is currently at 32 members. Once it's full, it's full. :)

Also, I haven't been very active lately where GT5P is concerned, but this is going to change!

Thanks for the invite mate, just visited your clubhouse but werenÂ’t at home :lol: catch you later

GTR 750PP Suzuka settings
Great tune. Was this tune for a specific event with the traction control not allowed? I ran a lap in the 1:54's and several under 2:00 with traction control on 3 in an online race at Suzuka. Think I could get into the lower 1:50's or possibly into the 40's if not for the traffic and contact from unclean no skills racers shoving and knocking me around. This car is perfect for online racing as it is so stable. You can totally re-collect the car and avoid being pushed off track after even the most vicious attacks.
Anyone no of any good forums and or sights for listing times or events when groups are getting together to compete online and play the game as it was truly intended. As A SIMULATOR where clean racing is at least attempted.
I personally would like to see an online event where contact costs both players involved a penalty to deter bumping and encourage people to play Clean.
Anyway, thanks for the tune and maybe all see you online some time.

Interested in joining your club. I think I have access to home. I just haven't explored it yet. will be checking it out. Anyway, look for a request for invite from nutty113 or for me online.
I would suggest that you include a brief description of what your club is all about and what might be going on in your clubhouse in a post about it.
I checked out some posts about GT5 in home that mentioned the possibility of private races hosted there and some other features of Home and it sounds really cool.
Maybe I'll see you and other members around soon, Later

Was this tune for a specific event with the traction control not allowed?
Nope, I always tune without it. Ofcourse, feel free to add some if you want. :)

Interested in joining your club. I think I have access to home. I just haven't explored it yet. will be checking it out. Anyway, look for a request for invite from nutty113 or for me online.
Will check out the request list later on. I also noticed that only people from the same region can join, so unless you are on the European version of Home you can't join. :(

will have to join or start a club here then. Let me know if you here of any events. Was thinking of organizing the first ever Drinking game GT event.
After every couple races, you drink a beer or whatever and watch your lap times increase. Possibly handicap winners and assist losers by drinking more or less until all our equal. should be fun.

will have to join or start a club here then. Let me know if you here of any events. Was thinking of organizing the first ever Drinking game GT event.
After every couple races, you drink a beer or whatever and watch your lap times increase. Possibly handicap winners and assist losers by drinking more or less until all our equal. should be fun.

Yes :) I think that would be really funny hehe

Lots off GTP_Drunks around :)

Per

Amuse S2000 GT1 650PP/S2 Daytona Road

Need something different for Daytona Road? The Amuse cuts through corners like a knife through butter and it's very fast down the straights as well. Perfect for a track like Daytona Road! As always, feedback is appreciated. đź‘Ť

Hi NLxAROSA, tried your tune for the S2000. works really great, suits my driving style đź‘Ť wondering if you have any more setup's for daytona road on the way?

cheers and thanks again

I currently have one request for 500PP Fuji and one for 650PP Daytona Road. Expect them to pop up in here soon. :)

is it gonna be the mazda rx7 for 500pp?

Nice one... I was using the TLD RX7 tune yesterday since I didnt have time to tune myself and that one was just awesome... I am curious as to what you can make of it :) I will surely try it out and provide some feedback for ya! đź‘Ť

Mazda RX-7 500PP Fuji/N3​

By popular demand, here's the Mazda RX-7 for 500PP Fuji. The rotary engine will bleed your wallet dry on both fuel and oil, but boy is this a fun car to drive. Stable and fast, just as you would expect from a DC tune. As always, have fun and let me know what you think of it! đź‘Ť

Power: +0
Weight: 94
Tires: N3
Downforce: 8

Ride Height: -40/-37
Spring: 6/5
Damper: 5/6
Toe: -0.05/+0.05
Camber: 1.3/1.3
Brakes: 5/7

Angle: 45
Traction: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 2.895
2nd: 1.912
3rd: 1.439
4th: 1.098
5th: 0.857
Final gear: 3.982

By popular demand, here's the Mazda RX-7 for 500PP Fuji. The rotary engine will bleed your wallet dry on both fuel and oil, but boy is this a fun car to drive. Stable and fast, just as you would expect from a DC tune. As always, have fun and let me know what you think of it! đź‘Ť

just tried it and it's so stable compare to the other tunes i tried. knocked off 1th of my best time in the second lap comparing to the many laps i did the previous days.

Thanks you đź‘Ť your amazing mate đź‘Ť

Your rx7 tune is sick! Just how i tried too tune mine.:) just listen too this: 1. Lap i did 2.01.3 very good first impression! 2. Lap. 2.00.8 Wow! 3.lap 2.00.645 closing in to my best time! 4.lap i beat it barely 2.00.611 (last best with my tune 2.00.638)
5.lap. Amazing 2.00.512!
Then i needed too stop too write this! Very stable and fast:)

Last edited:
Your rx7 tune is sick! Just how i tried too tune mine.:) just listen too this: 1. Lap i did 2.01.3 very good first impression! 2. Lap. 2.00.8 Wow! 3.lap 2.00.645 closing in to my best time! 4.lap i beat it barely 2.00.611 (last best with my tune 2.00.638)
5.lap. Amazing 2.00.512!
Then i needed too stop too write this! Very stable and fast:)

yeah it is insane how he produced this tune:tup:

Thanks you đź‘Ť your amazing mate đź‘Ť
Thanks. Again, you're quite welcome! đź‘Ť

Your rx7 tune is sick!
Well, you pretty much set the standard with your own tune, which is very fast and planted. :)

yeah it is insane how he produced this tune:tup:
You should have seen the preliminary tune I sent to hyper, he was getting his butt kicked with it. :lol: Forced me te re-evaluate the settings, especially gearing and brakes.

Wow, this one was done pretty fast... I'm gonna give it a whirl tonight... I see that the others are quite excited about it, so that should be a good sign :D

Nice too hear that from a good tuner like you đź‘Ť Did some more laps and chopped off another 0.1sec :dopey: And theres room for more! Can ALMOST imagine sub 2.00 lol.
10/10 on this tune! Cant find any fault...

Last edited:
i'll give this a try later, see iif your tune helps me turn in better, only prob i've had with the car. great fun tho.

Gave this tune a shot... and again a quality tune from a quality tuner. This tune is not as aggressive as the TLD tune... feels more refined and fast as well. Very stable and smooth, plus easy to correct if the back gets out a bit. Nice Job! Keep up the good work as always, Lars! đź‘Ť

Hi guys...

I have noticed quite a few users have GTP_ by there psn names and i have gathered as much thats for online racing. How would i go about doing the same and is there something i need to do to "join the club" so to say. I have been playin GT since it came out, i consider myself a good driver, not as good as some of you guys on here but i can hold my own on the track.

Thanks and see you soon on the track

im sorry if this is going slightly off topic

Hi guys...

I have noticed quite a few users have GTP_ by there psn names and i have gathered as much thats for online racing. How would i go about doing the same and is there something i need to do to "join the club" so to say. I have been playin GT since it came out, i consider myself a good driver, not as good as some of you guys on here but i can hold my own on the track.

Thanks and see you soon on the track

im sorry if this is going slightly off topic

Read this buddy,

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=105367

đź‘Ť

Latest Posts

Back