Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Your one stop tuning shop - Closed

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 1,311 comments
Ferrari F430 650PP/R1 Suzuka PRO online

You know why I keep all my old tunes neatly organised in the first post of this thread? Because you never know if they'll come in handy again! :) I dusted off the settings on the Ferrari Event Ferrari F430, and they do not require any change at all. Not surprisingly, since there have been no physics updates since the last Ferrari Event on Suzuka. I retested the settings for both wheel and controller, use the settings below. As always, let me know what you think of it, and of course have fun! 👍

Power: -14
Weight: 89%

Tyres: R1

Height: +0/+0
Springs: 2/5
Dampers: 2/4
Toe: -0.05/+0.06
Camber: 2.1/1.4
Brakes: 6/4

Angle: 45 (Sixaxis users: use 40)
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 2.838
2nd: 2.137
3rd: 1.697
4th: 1.353
5th: 1.093
6th: 0.904
Final: 4.476

Ferrari California 650PP/R1 Suzuka PRO Online

This tune used to be a Dutch Customs 'Chef Specialty'. It generated an unbelievable amount of responses, yet I still found a way to improve it a little. I installed a new final gear and it is now even smoother and faster to drive and requires less shifting down the esses. Still, the original settings are still very valid, so stick with those if you like the old final gear better.
As always, let me know what you think of it and have fun! 👍 Tested for both wheel and controller, should be fine on both.

Power: -11
Weight: 91%

Height: -25/-25
Springs: 5/6
Dampers: 2/3
Toe: -0.06/+0.05
Camber: 1.9/1.8
Brakes: 7/3

Angle: 40

1st: 2.916
2nd: 2.172
3rd: 1.716
4th: 1.373
5th: 1.123
6th: 0.928
7th: 0.776
Final: 4.028

Both this Tunes are unbelievable I drove them already a while ago.
The F430 is more stable than the California. I prefer the California. F430 is a bit to stable if you ask me, sounds weird. :confused: I know. :lol:

Thanks For the tune on "Barbi" so good even I made 10 clean laps at Suzy.:sly: As far as gearing go's yes its less shifting in S's I find 3rd gear gets the job done. This is pretty much the Fuji Cali tune right.

I prefer the California. F430 is a bit to stable if you ask me, sounds weird. :confused: I know. :lol:
The F430 almost feels like an AWD car. :) The Cali is more fun.

Thanks For the tune on "Barbi" so good even I made 10 clean laps at Suzy.:sly: As far as gearing go's yes its less shifting in S's I find 3rd gear gets the job done. This is pretty much the Fuji Cali tune right.
Actually, all three tunes for the Cali are very similar. I started out with the California for the Ferrari Event on Suzuka, and it needed only minor adjustment when the Fuji Ferrari Event was introduced. Since physics have not changed in between, the old Suzuka tune is still valid for the new events introduced yesterday. Still, I remembered some remarks about the gearbox. The longer final gear should fix that. :) All the other settings are still good, so no changes there. If it ain't broken, don't fix it. ;)

The F430 almost feels like an AWD car. :) The Cali is more fun.

Exactly.

A car like that, don’t suppose to feel like that. It’s an art if you can make it feel like that but is it possible to chance the tune that makes it feel more like the California and that it is faster than that it is now? Because im faster with the California than the F430, I don’t know if that’s normal in the first place?

Yes it is. ;) I'm sure you can make the F430 more twitchy, but I doubt it will make it any faster. :)

WOW You have really done it with the F430 tune. I can not believe how stable the car is. With out a doubt this has to be the best Suzy tune I have seen. I only done 3 laps in it & I am excited. THANK YOU!!!

I've just tried the California settings and I like them a lot, doing 2'04.xxx in some laps. Thanks for posting these settings, which are very very good :)

Gotta Thank you again NLxAROSA the F430 just fits Suzuka like a glove,ran 3 races tonight & won them all quite handily. My times are not down there with some of the fastest guys YET, but 2.08s at Suzy is a vast improvement for me. I'm starting to like Suzuka again.:dopey:

I've just tried the California settings and I like them a lot, doing 2'04.xxx in some laps. Thanks for posting these settings, which are very very good :)
You're welcome, the Cali is my personal favorite for the current events. :)

Gotta Thank you again NLxAROSA the F430 just fits Suzuka like a glove,ran 3 races tonight & won them all quite handily. My times are not down there with some of the fastest guys YET, but 2.08s at Suzy is a vast improvement for me. I'm starting to like Suzuka again.:dopey:
Glad to see your interest is renewed. Having a tune that is so very forgivable helps a lot. Trust is something that can give you wings. :)

Hello there NLxAROSA I just have a request if you have time, Your overall tune for anycar is always fast and stable in any enviroment because you have created the optimum stabililty for that car in question which is why I like your tunes, then you just tinker with them to get better performance for the track needed.

I fancy a change for the 550pp RWD, I want a car you have not got a current tune for since the last handling/grip update, I know the NSX-R will be quick but maybe you could make a 135i, 512, Z06, Viper, CLIO V6, RX8 up there on pace. I don't want them all lol, 1 will do, I understand if you are busy, but if not there is a challenge for you! :sly:

Renault Clio Sport V6/Tuned 650PP/R3 Suzuka PRO Online

By popular demand, here's the little pocket rocket for 650PP Suzuka. Very fast and very stable (unless pushed way too far), this little gem will get you a podium place time after time. Let me know what you think! 👍

Power: -8
Weight: 86%
Tyres: R3
Downforce: 5/5

Height: -15/-15
Springs: 6/7
Dampers: 3/2
Toe: -0.06/+0.07
Camber: 1.9/1.4
Brakes: 6/4

Angle: 45

1st: 2.712
2nd: 1.916
3rd: 1.432
4th: 1.095
5th: 0.867
6th: 0.701
Final gear: 3.945

@HUGHS1E: 550PP tunes are up next. I might have some aces up my sleeve, but I need to test them first. :)

Last edited:
Mazda RX-7 550PP/S3 Suzuka PRO Online

Based on the Fuji/N3 tune, this baby handles like a dream and can keep up with the fastest cars around. The S3-tires are more than enough to keep this baby under control, no need for R-tires. As always, let me know what you think and have fun! 👍

Power: +0
Weight: 102
Tires: S3
Downforce: 0

Ride Height: -40/-37
Spring: 6/5
Damper: 5/6
Toe: -0.05/+0.05
Camber: 1.3/1.3
Brakes: 5/7

Traction: OFF

1st: 2.895
2nd: 1.912
3rd: 1.439
4th: 1.098
5th: 0.857
Final gear: 4.164

Honda Integra Type-R 550P/R1 Fuji Speedway PRO Online

Okay, all you FWD lovers, here's the nicest car for the 550PP FWD event on Fuji Speedway. I tested various tire compounds on this baby, since I really didn't want to put this car on tires over S3. But laptimes don't lie, this baby is fastest on R1's. So here's my setup for it. Thanks to the R-tires you'll really have a hard time to get this baby off-track, it turns like it's on rails. Have fun and let me know what you think of it! 👍

Power: +3
Weight: 85%

Height: -30/-27
Springs: 4/6
Dampers: 2/3
Camber: 1.2/1.0
Brakes: 4/7

1st: 2.812
2nd: 1.988
3rd: 1.574
4th: 1.276
5th: 1.041
6th: 0.856
Final gear: 4.506

@GTP_hyperuk: I love you!
@HUGHS1E: Don't worry mate, more RWD tunes are on the way. :)

Any chance of a Skyline coupe tuned tune for suzuka 650? Just my ass handed to me by one driving the Ferrari 512BB. I was doing mid 2:06's He must have been mid 2:04's. Maybe thats standard pace for this race though... I havent done it till now.

Edit: yep standard pace. Still didnt know the coupe could match it with the cali and others. The 512 though does not quite cut it. Think I might try your cali and F430 tunes in that race, see what my pace is like.

NLxAROSA - What more can be said , definately a " chefs specialty " , Wowed the crowd with this one,took home some good money - oops - credits :cheers:

Alright was waiting on the Integra tune, Thanks!!
You're welcome, let me know what you think of it. :)

gonna give it a go as soon as possible

thnx mate
You're welcome, let me know how it handles. 👍

Any chance of a Skyline coupe tuned tune for suzuka 650?
Thanks for the tip, I'll look into it. :)

NLxAROSA - What more can be said , definately a " chefs specialty " , Wowed the crowd with this one,took home some good money - oops - credits :cheers:
Thanks, but which car? ;)

great car! Was playing with s3 tyres myself too, but couldn't achieve better times than 1.57

Tuned the gearbox if this car to my own liking and best time so far is about 1.54.2. Competition doesn't have a chance 👍

I fancy a change for the 550pp RWD, I want a car you have not got a current tune for since the last handling/grip update, I know the NSX-R will be quick but maybe you could make a 135i, 512, Z06, Viper, CLIO V6, RX8 up there on pace. I don't want them all lol, 1 will do, I understand if you are busy, but if not there is a challenge for you! :sly:

Lars in other words "if you can do all the cars in this PP range" :lol:

Hugh, Lars got a life next to GT5P aswell :lol:

great car! Was playing with s3 tyres myself too, but couldn't achieve better times than 1.57
I really didn't want to put it on S-tires, since they're more fun than R-tires. But laptimes don't lie. ;)

Lars in other words "if you can do all the cars in this PP range" :lol:
Nah, he asked only one, so it's more of 'can you do any one of all the cars in this PP range" ;) And I'm sure something will pop up in here sooner or later. :)

Honda NSX Type-R 550PP/S3 Suzuka 550PP PRO Online WRS09 Edition

Another Honda Type-R, boy are these things popular in 550PP. :) Smooth as silk, fast like a nuclear missile. The NSX is well-known for being slippery, but not this time. The DC slaves, euh I mean 'engineers', really outdid themselves this time. You can use it in this weeks WRS or for online racing, or both. :) As always, feedback is appreciated.

Power: +0
Weight: 107%
Tyres: S3

Height: -30/-27
Springs: 4/6
Dampers: 2/4
Camber: 1.0/1.6
Brakes: 7/5

1st: 2.622
2nd: 2.026
3rd: 1.531
4th: 1.207
5th: 0.975
6th: 0.795
Final gear: 4.174

Last edited:
Honda NSX Type-R 550PP/S3 Suzuka 550PP PRO Online WRS09 Edition

Another Honda Type-R, boy are these things popular in 550PP. :) Smooth as silk, fast like a nuclear missile. The NSX is well-known for being slippery, but not this time. The DC slaves, euh I mean 'engineers', really outdid themselves this time. You can use it in this weeks WRS or for online racing, or both. :) As always, feedback is appreciated.

Thanks Lars and skivvy's I will use this tune for this weeks WRS 👍.

Quick & Clean 👍 , pb 1'54,641:dopey:,
Drives like a dream, point & shoot

Last edited:
Back