Blitz Hendrix Tuning- Closing down.....

• Thread starter Blitz187
  • 707 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suzuka 650PP PRO Event (10 lapper)- BHT Subaru Impreza STI Type RA '05

This tune is very stable for the people that like the AWDs at Suzuka... Quick and stable like it should be... have to use a bit more finesse than with the Clio V6/Tuned.... But very rewarding if driven properly.. :) Take it for a spin and let me know what you think! 👍 Test driver Fuzzy's suggestions are in bold print to use in combination with the original settings... choose which one fits best!

Power: 382BHP +59
Weight: 1181KG 85%

Tires: R3
Aero: 0 0
height: -25 -23 (-15 -10)
spring rate: 7 7
damper: 6 6
toe: -0.02 +0.02
camber: 1.1 0.7
brakes: 5 4
torque: 45 55

turning angle: 43 (50)
traction: off
ABS: 1

1st: 3.804
2nd: 2.480
3rd: 1.798
4th: 1.383
5th: 1.113
6th: 0.925
final: 3.979

Last edited:
Suzuka 650PP PRO Event (10 lapper)- BHT Mazda RX7

This one was a test tune... Mostly to see if it would be competitive in the 10 lap Suzuka race at 650PP... but its not as fast as I'd like... most likely a better contender in the RWD only event... so I might adjust this tune for that event and post that as well! 👍 If youre just looking to have fun and run consistent laps and podium doesnt matter... take this one out for a spin!

Power: 347BHP +23
Weight: 1143KG 90%

Tires: R3
Aero: 0 8
height: -40 -38
spring rate: 8 9
damper: 6 7
toe: -0.03 +0.07
camber: 1.2 0.9
brakes: 4 6

turning angle: 45

1st: 3.597
2nd: 2.218
3rd: 1.499
4th: 1.113
5th: 0.857
final: 4.129

wow, i can see you have been busy, many options, just great :sly:

Yup :) I was tuning over the weekend... but got caught up in racing Fuji FWD... :lol: didnt get around to posting until today... :sly:

Wow, thats a great work. I'll try the NSX settings because I like this car. Thanks for posting these configurations :)

Great for the people like me that are so bad tuning the cars :ouch:

Wow, thats a great work. I'll try the NSX settings because I like this car. Thanks for posting these configurations :)

Great for the people like me that are so bad tuning the cars :ouch:

No Problem... Thats what the tuners are here for :) Give it a shot... if you have any suggetions, they are more than welcome!

Mazda Monday / Suzuka 550PP RWD event- BHT Mazda RX7

Racing in the Mazda Monday event I figured I'd throw in a tune this time... I took my 650PP tune and tweaked it for the S3 tire restriction. It runs very stable as long as youre smooth :) Take it for a spin and see you on the track!

Tip: This one is also quite competitive in the normal 550PP RWD event... faired pretty well..

Edit: The old gearbox has been thrown out and a new gearbox has come to replace the old. Thanks to rigourous testing by our own tamed racing driver Fuzzy, we have managed to get it going quick and running 2.18,9xx's... Which should be competitive to hang with the big boys! 👍 Steering angle was also changed, however, I find this to be a personal thing because Fuzzy prefers 50 and when I drive I have to set it down to 46 or 47 otherwise its to twitchy for me.... So if its too twitchy, turn it down a notch or two or if its fine then nothing needs to happen... Enjoy!

Power: 295BHP +1
Weight: 1358KG 107%

Tires: S3
Aero: 0 7 8
height: -40 -37
spring rate: 7 8
damper: 5 6
toe: -0.04 +0.08
camber: 1.5 1.0
brakes: 4 6

turning angle: 45 50

1st: 3.801
2nd: 2.166
3rd: 1.569
4th: 1.156
5th: 0.857
final: 4.143

Last edited:
550PP NSX-R RWD event tune coming tonight, needs to be tested first by our tamed racing driver! 👍 keep an eye out!

Thanks you. 👍 I need this tune for the Weekly Race Series. :)

No problem... adjusting the RX7 last night to race 550PP was really simple.. I imagine the same for the NSX-R tune, so when I get home after work Im firing up the PS3 and working on the NSX-R... you'll see the setup in your PMs tonight! 👍

WRS 09 / Suzuka 550PP RWD PRO Event- BHT Honda NSX-R '02

Since I had adjusted the RX7 to race 550PP RWD, I decided to tackle my NSX-R tune as well... So this setup is based on the NSX-R 650PP Suzuka tune. Fuzzy also brought it to my attention that this car would work in the Weekly Race Series... So I decided to tune it down to 550PP... tried many Power/Weight/Tire combos and this one came out best.. Gears are on the short side, but seems to work well with this car at this PP level. So take it for a spin and see what you think! 👍 Fuzzy's tips are in bold print!

Updated info in blue!

Power: 291BHP 0
Weight: 1358kg 107%

height: -25 -15 (-6 -3)
spring rate: 6 7
damper: 5 6
toe: -0.02 +0.04
camber: 1.1 1.0
brakes: 5 3

turning angle: 42 (45)

1st: 3.189
2nd: 2.074
3rd: 1.511
4th: 1.185
5th: 0.945
6th: 0.793
final: 5.212

Power: 291BHP 0
Weight: 1358kg 107%

height: -13 -10
spring rate: 7 8
damper: 4 5
toe: -0.03 +0.08
camber: 1.6 1.5
brakes: 5 3

turning angle: 45

1st: 3.189
2nd: 2.074
3rd: 1.511
4th: 1.185
5th: 0.945
6th: 0.793
final: 5.332

Last edited:
Fuji 550PP PRO FWD Event- BHT Honda Integra Type R "Fuzzy Special Edition"

Fuzzy took the liberty of perfecting the Honda Integra Type-R tune, too hang with the fast guys... Now I myself am not a real fan of mixing tires, but in this case if you want to be victorious you have no choice with the majority of people running R1/S3... Most of it is still from the original tune with some changes here and there... I tested it out and it drives nice and clean... Have to be smooth though, if youre too wild you will not put down fast laps... Fuzzy was clocking 1.51s which should put you up there FTW! Take it for a spin and tell us what you think!

Power: +9
Weight: 86%

Tires: R2 S3
height: -15 -10
spring rate: 7 7
damper: 6 6
toe: -0.03 0.00
camber: 1.3 0.9
brakes: 5 5

turning angle: 42

1st: 3.473
2nd: 2.183
3rd: 1.619
4th: 1.258
5th: 1.014
6th: 0.826
final:4.654

Last edited:
Thanks you. 👍 I need this tune for the Weekly Race Series. :)

Some say his eyebrows are shaped aerodynamically to get better lap times, and that his feet can only move up and down. All we know is, he's called Fuzzy.

I'm getting '52 round at my best in the integra tune. It drives much more stable then the previous one i was using (which was a bit it this and a bit of that). Gd job lads!
I'll leave the '51s up to you Fuzzy ;)

Some say his eyebrows are shaped aerodynamically to get better lap times, and that his feet can only move up and down. All we know is, he's called Fuzzy.

I'm getting '52 round at my best in the integra tune. It drives much more stable then the previous one i was using (which was a bit it this and a bit of that). Gd job lads!

Cool man! Glad you like it! Fuzzy did a good job on that one 👍 and nice Stig quote there.. :lol:

Ran your Clio 650 setup last night, ended up with a hybrid of your gearbox setup, mixed some of the settings you had up.
Sweet setup I must say, the car is very stable. You've gotta push it hard to step over its limits, which I did, a few times ;) It didnt seem to be quick but ended up with a 2:06.6 so far in a race. Fastest race lap for me to date.

Cheers 👍

Ran your Clio 650 setup last night, ended up with a hybrid of your gearbox setup, mixed some of the settings you had up.
Sweet setup I must say, the car is very stable. You've gotta push it hard to step over its limits, which I did, a few times ;) It didnt seem to be quick but ended up with a 2:06.6 so far in a race. Fastest race lap for me to date.

Cheers 👍

Thanks for the feedback. 👍

Whats up guys!??! hows the tuning going? Hendrix bringing out any new tunes? I'm living it up in Thailand at the moment and I REALLY miss racing I must say... Hope all is well in the GT world!

Whats up guys!??! hows the tuning going? Hendrix bringing out any new tunes? I'm living it up in Thailand at the moment and I REALLY miss racing I must say... Hope all is well in the GT world!

Hello. I hope your enjoying your holiday. 👍 Hendrix said other day to me, he's still doing his house. But he will be back near end of month, to race and tuning aswelll. :)

So now that im also doing '51 laps with ease, I was wondering if '50 laps are also possible. No draft AND clean laps according to OLR rules AND Blitz/Hendrix's tune. I myself can get low '51, but cant break the '50 barrier.

I have seen people doing '50 laps but with different tunes. I tried them, but this garage tune suits my driving style much better. It is also better against punters and makes clean/fair racing easier.

Anyone up for it?!

Last edited:
So now that im also doing '51 laps with ease, I was wondering if '50 laps are also possible. No draft AND clean laps according to OLR rules. I myself can get low '51, but cant break the '50 barrier.

I have seen people doing '50 laps but with different tunes. I tried them, but this garage tune suits my driving style much better. It is also better against punters and makes clean/fair racing easier.

Anyone up for it?!

Yes. I've done 1.50's. But you have to be in the right place at the right time. Now it involves slipstream on the long straight, the amount of slipstream in the game is unreal. Coming out of the last corner you need to have a fair amount of distance, between you and the car infront of you, you'll get plenty of slipstream, then make sure you pass the car infront of you, before the start finish line. And then the rest is up to you, to keep the lap nice and tidy.

Yes. I've done 1.50's. But you have to be in the right place at the right time. Now it involves slipstream on the long straight, the amount of slipstream in the game is unreal. Coming out of the last corner you need to have a fair amount of distance, between you and the car infront of you, you'll get plenty of slipstream, then make sure you pass the car infront of you, before the start finish line. And then the rest is up to you, to keep the lap nice and tidy.

I said no draft ;)

I know. You dont realise, that the slipstream is on previous lap. That's why I said you have take over the car infront of you, before the start finish line.

ah ... okay. I should have put it differently. How about "Freelaps". :sly:

Hey guys... I'm almost at the end of my vacation... I'll be heading back Saturday and this might sound weird, but I honestly cant wait to fire up the PS3 again, jump into the playseat and race again! :) Its been nice here, been having a great time and saw lots of nice cars on the road here... a couple of GTRs coming by here and there and some nice tuned RX7s and Skylines... I wish I would see those cars in Holland :( Oh well, hope all is well in the tuning world and I'll see you guys next weekend on the track!! Any news on event updates or anything like that?

Hey guys... I'm almost at the end of my vacation... I'll be heading back Saturday and this might sound weird, but I honestly cant wait to fire up the PS3 again, jump into the playseat and race again! :) Its been nice here, been having a great time and saw lots of nice cars on the road here... a couple of GTRs coming by here and there and some nice tuned RX7s and Skylines... I wish I would see those cars in Holland :( Oh well, hope all is well in the tuning world and I'll see you guys next weekend on the track!! Any news on event updates or anything like that?

hope you had a nice vacation, mate. was a long vacation btw doe je goed 👍 nice cars in holland aswell keep your eyes open :lol: or look ad my photo album 👍 click on fun days of my life in my sinature.

there will be an up date next friday. but i have no idea what kind of events it will be.

hope you had a nice vacation, mate. was a long vacation btw doe je goed 👍 nice cars in holland aswell keep your eyes open :lol: or look ad my photo album 👍 click on fun days of my life in my sinature.

there will be an up date next friday. but i have no idea what kind of events it will be.

Oh I didnt mean there werent nice cars in Holland... just that nice (tuned) Japanese cars are scarce in the city :D There are of course plenty of nice other models! 👍 And good that theres an update... RIGHT when I come back, so I know what will keep me busy if Im not too jet lagged! You ready to test again Fuzzy?!! :sly:

Oh I didnt mean there werent nice cars in Holland... just that nice (tuned) Japanese cars are scarce in the city :D There are of course plenty of nice other models! 👍 And good that theres an update... RIGHT when I come back, so I know what will keep me busy if Im not too jet lagged! You ready to test again Fuzzy?!! :sly:

Dont worry, I'm always ready to test out, new tunes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back