Blitz Hendrix Tuning- Closing down.....

• Thread starter Blitz187
  • 707 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your kidding? The gear box is just perfect for my driving style, I managed to cut down a second, and now I'm doing around 2:13. And most impressive, if I keep the pace I get 2:14/15 each lap!👍

The last time I enjoyed a setup like this was back in GT3, when I managed to crack a "perfect" setup for a +600BHP Skyline GT-R R34.

Take all the time that you need, Rome wasn't built in a day, and Picasso didn't finish his works in a matter of seconds either.
I don't want to interrupt the mind of the master (you) so take your time! :sly:

Hey Deko, I never got that tune for Eiger done... Sorry! I realized it was almost event update time, so didnt finish... But now since theres new updates maybe you want a tune for one of these races? Since I didnt get your first request done, I would like to make a tune for you for these events... then you can enjoy it to the fullest as well 👍 Let me know if you have anything special you want tuned!

NSX 550PP Suzi tune has been updated... I'm still not 100% happy with it though so there will be some changes over the weekend... keep an eye out! 👍

I've took your NSX for a rid in Suzuka, I must say, once again you nailed the gear box just perfectly, at least adapts to my driving style.
Although some times when I push the car a little bit too far he bits my neck off! lol

Is it possible to have a setup done by your hand with an Integra in Eiger PP550?

I've took your NSX for a rid in Suzuka, I must say, once again you nailed the gear box just perfectly, at least adapts to my driving style.
Although some times when I push the car a little bit too far he bits my neck off! lol

Is it possible to have a setup done by your hand with an Integra in Eiger PP550?

Ok, no problem. I will get on it in the weekend. For the NSX... I'm still working some things out... I also figured out that if you push it to hard, it loses the back end to fast... I've changed some stuff on the suspension that makes it a bit more forgiving and reduces lift-off oversteer as well.... Once I get it done I'll let you know... might help out... NSX is a hard car to get 100% right :D I should have an eiger tune by Sunday for you! 👍

Ok, no problem. I will get on it in the weekend. For the NSX... I'm still working some things out... I also figured out that if you push it to hard, it loses the back end to fast... I've changed some stuff on the suspension that makes it a bit more forgiving and reduces lift-off oversteer as well.... Once I get it done I'll let you know... might help out... NSX is a hard car to get 100% right :D I should have an eiger tune by Sunday for you! 👍

Thanks pal, you are great! 👍

I understand that the NSX is hard to work with, but I must say you are doing a fantastic job with it. If you apply your GT experience in tuning cars, I bet you will be head mechanic in some F1 team one day heh :sly:

*BuMP*

Due to my daily life getting a lot busier and living with my GF, my time to spend on tuning has become very limited (next to normal playing time :)). Also the loss of interest in GT5:P and GT5 being on the horizon, I have decided to close down shop since I will not have the time to continue this with GT5 :( It kills me to say this but I just dont have the time like I use to a couple years ago... Sucks getting older! :P Anyway I'd like to say thanks to all who supported the garage, both of my test drivers (Fuzzy and Chadwicksracing) and last but not least, my partner in crime ledhendrix! Also thanks to everyone who used my tunes, enjoyed them and left comments to let me know how things were. It was great fun while it lasted and I'd like to wish good luck to my fellow tuners at Dutch Customs, The Lions Den and CBC for the future and in GT5. Keep up the great work guys! 👍 ledhendrix will probably come by as well to say his last words, but thats it for now! GT5 FTW!!!!!!!!!

*BuMP*

Due to my daily life getting a lot busier and living with my GF, my time to spend on tuning has become very limited (next to normal playing time :)). Also the loss of interest in GT5:P and GT5 being on the horizon, I have decided to close down shop since I will not have the time to continue this with GT5 :( It kills me to say this but I just dont have the time like I use to a couple years ago... Sucks getting older! :P Anyway I'd like to say thanks to all who supported the garage, both of my test drivers (Fuzzy and Chadwicksracing) and last but not least, my partner in crime ledhendrix! Also thanks to everyone who used my tunes, enjoyed them and left comments to let me know how things were. It was great fun while it lasted and I'd like to wish good luck to my fellow tuners at Dutch Customs, The Lions Den and CBC for the future and in GT5. Keep up the great work guys! 👍 ledhendrix will probably come by as well to say his last words, but thats it for now! GT5 FTW!!!!!!!!!
Well like you say wife kids ect ect and getting older best off luck for the future,i for one are going to miss your tunes,dont know why but they always worked well for me,you never know with gt5 your taste buds might get going again,ill watch this space lol

Hey man, thanks for the contributions to the GT5P community. 👍 See you in GT5. :)

Well like you say wife kids ect ect and getting older best off luck for the future,i for one are going to miss your tunes,dont know why but they always worked well for me,you never know with gt5 your taste buds might get going again,ill watch this space lol

Hey man! Nice to see you here again 👍 Thanks for the kind words and I'll have to see how it unfolds with GT5.... like you say maybe when it comes out i'll get the feeling back again and continue :P Lets wait 'til November and see.... Thanks again for the support!

Hey man, thanks for the contributions to the GT5P community. 👍 See you in GT5. :)

Hey Lars 👍 Everything good with the little one? Probably keeping you busy huh? :) Thanks for jump starting me into this tuning thing... I remember you tested the first tune I posted back in 2008 and gave feedback ;) The rest is history.... Good luck to you in the future mate!

:( Your tunes will be missed, but life comes first. All the best for the future and will see you on the track sometimes in GT5 👍

Thanks for all the work you put into your tunes, they did help me get to where I am today

CT :cheers:

:( Your tunes will be missed, but life comes first. All the best for the future and will see you on the track sometimes in GT5 👍

Thanks for all the work you put into your tunes, they did help me get to where I am today

CT :cheers:

Hey CT! Been on track many times with you! Although you were out in front most of the time, I do remember a couple of good battles with ya... mainly on Fuji :D Thanks for the kind words and I'll definitely join you in GT5 when its here! 👍

*BuMP*

Due to my daily life getting a lot busier and living with my GF, my time to spend on tuning has become very limited (next to normal playing time :)). ... I have decided to close down shop since I will not have the time to continue this with GT5 ...

Sorry to see a great shop go, but it is not an end, it is the beginning of another passion ...

Good luck and see you soon somewhere with GTPlanet or GT5

Thanks Vince! Im glad to have been of service to this great community... And i'll definitely see ya around here or in GT5 of course! 👍

I'm sorry to hear you two are closing up shop. Good tunes are hard to find, especially when you can't do one yourself, I really appreciate the time and effort you have put into this game for the benefit of myself and others.

I never did give you any feed back on that tune, two years ago...to late now I guess :lol:

All the best,
Dan 👍

Last edited:
I wholeheartedly agree with all the others. Appreciate all the tunes & the time you put into creating them! :cheers:

It kills me to say this but I just dont have the time like I use to a couple years ago... Sucks getting older! :P

Oh man do I hear this ... :scared:

I'd like to wish good luck to my fellow tuners at Dutch Customs, The Lions Den and CBC for the future and in GT5. Keep up the great work guys! 👍

Thanks, and my best wishes to you with whatever it is you find entertaining. 👍

GT5 FTW!!!!!!!!!

Agreed.

*BuMP*

Your tune will be missed man. I for one think it is very generous of you to even gone as far you you did. It really helped me tremendously when I first start out, that goes for all the tuneers on this site. Who knows, maybe GT5 will inspire you again. Until then, thank you.

Blitz, you will be back. :)

Thanks for letting me drive your tunes. It was fun!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back