Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Your one stop tuning shop - Closed

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 1,311 comments
Thankyou Lars for the new tunes for the new events. I'm loving your California, as always, and your Clio is a blast. Will be trying your NSX tonight, can't wait. Keep them coming dude. Real great job! :)👍

WOW.. sweet.. I hope you can do this Drift settings as well?.. Or can someone send me a link with drift settings.. for most of the cars??

Honda NSX Type-R 550PP/S3 Suzuka 550PP PRO Online WRS09 Edition

Another Honda Type-R, boy are these things popular in 550PP. :) Smooth as silk, fast like a nuclear missile. The NSX is well-known for being slippery, but not this time. The DC slaves, euh I mean 'engineers', really outdid themselves this time. You can use it in this weeks WRS or for online racing, or both. :) As always, feedback is appreciated.

Power: +0
Weight: 107%
Tyres: S3

Interesting. I have been using an NSX with S2's and less weight. Must compare lap times when I get some sleep.

Thanks Lars and skivvy's I will use this tune for this weeks WRS 👍.
Great, let me know how you like it. :)

You will like it buddy, Lars has done another top job. 👍
Thanks bud, glad to be of service again. :)

Honda Integra Type-R 550P/R1 Fuji Speedway PRO Online

Quick & Clean 👍 , pb 1'54,641:dopey:,
Drives like a dream, point & shoot
Thanks, glad you like it. :)

Real great job! :)👍
Thanks, good to hear you're having fun with my tunes. 👍

WOW.. sweet.. I hope you can do this Drift settings as well?.. Or can someone send me a link with drift settings.. for most of the cars??
I don't do drift settings, but I know TLD does. :) Ask Paulie for a tune or check out the Drifting subforum.

Interesting. I have been using an NSX with S2's and less weight. Must compare lap times when I get some sleep.
Sleep is so overrated. :lol: Consumes up to eight hours of precious gametime. :P The NSX is very nice on S-tyres, I think it would run nice on S2's as well, will give you a bit more punch on the straights at the expense of a bit of handling.

As always tune on Integra 550 Fuji is great,just ran prob 8 to 10 laps with a PB lap of 1'53.916 not the fastest lap out there,but should be enough to win most online races on NTSC. As usual the car is ultra stable,very predictable,& great gearbox. Thanks again bud.:)

Renault Clio V6 Sport '00 550PP/R1 Suzuka PRO Online

Those pesky NSX's keeping you from the podium at the 550PP RWD event? Well, not anymore. This little pocket rocket has just degraded the NSX to sloppy seconds. Even more planted and, most importantly, faster than the rest, this baby will get you #1 time after time after time. Speed and grip through the esses are phenomenal. As always, have fun and let me know what you think of it. 👍 Personally, I give this one the Chef's specialty! label. :) Though it was a tough choice between this one and the /Tuned version.

Power: +1
Weight: 86%
Tyres: R1

Height: -30/-27
Springs: 4/5
Dampers: 1/3
Toe: -0.07/+0.04
Camber: 1.5/1.4
Brakes: 4/6

Angle: 45
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 2.712
2nd: 1.883
3rd: 1.444
4th: 1.159
5th: 0.944
6th: 0.775
Final gear: 4.198

Last edited:
Wow, the Clio Renault 650pp is great!. Thanks for your work again :)

It sure is, it seems the weapon of choice for Suzuka 650pp, easy to run high 2'03's and low 2'04's consistently. I especially like the way it goes around turn 1 and 2 through the esses and spoon. Like you know what to a blanket. :)

Yeah :dopey:. I could do a 2'04.495 in the third lap with this car and I think I can improve with more practise in some tenths :). As you say, in the first sector this car is great :)

This car is an affront real drivers everywhere. You cant spin it, you dont even have to pay attention and you will be doing 2:16.xxx laps. I am going to curse the dutch every time I get passed by one of these. I other words, good job :)

The NSX is nice too. The only thing I would change is that it is slightly too loose at the rear. I cant throw it into corners how I would like to. Minor complaint though.

It sure is, it seems the weapon of choice for Suzuka 650pp, easy to run high 2'03's and low 2'04's consistently. I especially like the way it goes around turn 1 and 2 through the esses and spoon. Like you know what to a blanket. :)

This confused the hell out of my till I noticed there are two tunes for the clio here, one tuned one stock. Trust me you dont want to be running the stock at 650pp like I was.

Hi again Lars. I've used your F430 and NSX tune the last few nights, and AGAIN I have to give you more praise. These two are the best tunes you have done in recent times, in my opinion. And you know that I love all your tunes. Also, i believe, this recent batch of tunes for the new events, hold some of your best work. :bowdown:

The F430 feels so planted and controllable, and fast. And the NSX is very simular, just obviously a bit slower. These reminded me of the /tuned Corvette. Which, for me, is the best handling car on the game. Be giving your 550pp Clio a drive tonight. Well done buddy. 👍

Wow, the Clio Renault 650pp is great!. Thanks for your work again :)
You're welcome! :)

This confused the hell out of my till I noticed there are two tunes for the clio here, one tuned one stock. Trust me you dont want to be running the stock at 650pp like I was.
You're not the first to make that mistake and you certainly won't be the last one either. Oh, and sorry for making the Clio this nice. I'll never do it again. :lol:

Also, i believe, this recent batch of tunes for the new events, hold some of your best work. :bowdown:
Thanks! Me having vacation probably helps a lot. ;) The F430 is just a repost of the original one I made earlier BTW. ;)

Ferrari F430 650PP/R1 Suzuka PRO online

Hey Lars,
Just wanted to thank for this Ferrari tune. The handling is incredibly neutral, and yet lift off and power oversteer work beautifully to point the nose in the right direction. Also loved the gearing in this car.

I wonder how it would behave with R3 tires (it seems to be the dominant tire strategy for this pp at this circuit)... but it's so fun to drive with R1's, that I'm currently not willing to give it a go. :)

As always, thanks for sharing your tunes. 👍👍

Thanks for the feedback. I think it would be even more planted on R3's. :lol: Don't know if it would be faster though, would have to give it a go.

Thanks for the feedback. I think it would be even more planted on R3's. :lol: Don't know if it would be faster though, would have to give it a go.

I have mixed up different front and rear tires to
sometimes get a better handling car.

Thanks for sharing your tunes 👍

I have mixed up different front and rear tires to
sometimes get a better handling car.

Thanks for sharing your tunes 👍
You're quite welcome. :) Personally, I don't use different compound for rear and front, but I can understand why people do it. :)

You're quite welcome. :) Personally, I don't use different compound for rear and front, but I can understand why people do it. :)

Oh Ya - if the back end gets loose - I use a sticker tire
on the back versus the front. That way the balance gets
closer to neutral which is what I like to see in a good car.

Good Morning Mr DC :)

Thank you ever so much for this Tune for the little Clio 👍.

I used it last night for the very first time and I was extremely happy with the whole setup of the vehicle. It has so much grip and speed that when I was upto the job I could easily keep the faster GTP members firmly in my sight without them dissappearing into the Horizon.

I had a most enjoyable race with GTRP_Hugo 👍 he in his BMW tti and myself in this little pocket rocket it was a real blast and an accomplishment for me to beable to keep with him (you made this happen for me) Thank you.

I also had a really close battle with GTP_Vaxen 👍 that had me on the edge of my gaming chair. Vaxen was in the NSX and myself again was in the Clio. By my standards we pulled of an amazing side by side manouvre at both the right handers after coming out of the Esses at Suzuka OMFGG there wasn't a fag paper between us and we managed to pull the manouvre off and then carried on with the rest of the battle. Ultimately my driver error played it's part and I cocked up at the tight hairpin*got a bit to eager on the throttle* and watched Vaxen dissappear.

Finally I claimed my first win in the RWD 550 Suzuka event and won by an impressive 6 seconds no BS honest.

My favourite part of Suzuka in this little rocket is the Esses it just glides through them with very little effort and just sticks like glue :bowdown:

Just one more thing I absolutely hate RWD cars. I'm more of a AWD or FWD kinda guy but your tunes put the enjoyment into RWD cars for me and enable myself to drive RWD cars competatively.

Thank you once again and you have yourself another :) Happy Customer :).

Seeing as I seemed to be hooked on RWD is there any chance you could come up with a few more RWD tunes so I can be spoilt for choice :lol:.

Cheers and Happy New Year :) .

Edit:

Just one more thing I absolutely hate RWD cars.

This little statement isn't really true I don't hate them I just struggle to drive them. You see the problem with me is that my right foot is just so damn heavy. Slowly but surely I'm learning and teaching the racing part of my brain to do throttle control instead of just flat out all the time.

Last edited:
BMW Concept Tii 550PP/S3 Suzuka PRO Online

Here it is, the final Dutch Customs tune of 2008! And boy is it special! The BMW Concept Tii (which is basically a stripped-down 135i) is very fast and very fun to drive. It might not be as fast as an NSX or Clio down the corners, but you'll be driving something different for sure. Still, online you'll have a hard time keeping up with this car, no matter what you are driving. As always, have fun and let me know what you think of it. :)

Power: +0
Weight: 89%

Tyres: S3

Height: -20/-18
Springs: 4/6
Dampers: 2/4
Toe: -0.10/+0.10
Camber: 2.5/2.5
Brakes: 4/6

Angle: 45 (Sixaxis: 40)

1st: 3.390
2nd: 2.396
3rd: 1.726
4th: 1.329
5th: 1.057
6th: 0.857

Final 3.184

Hi Lars,

Just wanted to thank you and everyone who helped with creating the tune for the NSX for WRS09. It is really brilliant 👍👍👍

Although I do have to add that I made some changes to it which work better for me. But still, very nice job 👍

Glad you like it. And I certainly recommend making your own changes if you feel it's better that way or it suits your driving style better. :)

BMW M3 Coupe 650PP/R3 Suzuka PRO Online

This car was a customer request who liked it very much, so he wants me to share the setup with all of you! 👍 This car was a winner in the Raising the Bonds event, and it performs equally well in the 650PP event. :) Not much to say about than that it is smooth, stable and fast. But then, aren't they always. ;) So, I hope you enjoy this first tune of 2009 and have fun with it. Let me know what you think. :)

Power: +2

Tyres: R3

Springs: 5/6
Dampers: 3/4
Toe: -0.08/+0.07
Camber: 1.5/1.9
Brakes: 6/5

1st: 3.380
2nd: 2.194
3rd: 1.698
4th: 1.340
5th: 1.076
6th: 0.874

Final 3.953

BMW M3 Coupe 650PP/R3 Suzuka PRO Online

This car was a customer request who liked it very much, so he wants me to share the setup with all of you! 👍 This car was a winner in the Raising the Bonds event, and it performs equally well in the 650PP event. :) Not much to say about than that it is smooth, stable and fast. But then, aren't they always. ;) So, I hope you enjoy this first tune of 2009 and have fun with it. Let me know what you think. :)

Power: +2

Tyres: R3

Springs: 5/6
Dampers: 3/4
Toe: -0.08/+0.07
Camber: 1.5/1.9
Brakes: 6/5

1st: 3.380
2nd: 2.194
3rd: 1.698
4th: 1.340
5th: 1.076
6th: 0.874

Final 3.953

A great tune, and lot's of fun to drive! It's very fast and smooth like he said. It corners like a beast. A great tune to start the new year! 👍

EDIT: By the way did you get my PM about the whole team situation?

Lars Happy new year 2009 all my good wishes for you and your family
keep doing your precious setups for all your racers.

Hi Lars, Happy New Year to you.

The F430 tune is spot on, nice and easy to keep it on track, very well balanced.👍 (no laughing in the background please).

Lars Happy new year 2009 all my good wishes for you and your family
keep doing your precious setups for all your racers.
Thanks, same to you, buddy. 👍

Hi Lars, Happy New Year to you.

The F430 tune is spot on, nice and easy to keep it on track, very well balanced.👍 (no laughing in the background please).
Thanks! But why would anyone laugh in the background? :confused:

Hey Lars, happy new year. Looked at your tuneups and they are nice! Can I have a tuneup for an Acura NSX on Suzuka? I'm attempting to win the All Stars race on the circuit with a good enough tuneup. I used your tune up for Daytona to win that race, but I'll do High Speed Ring and Fuji for now.

Back