Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Your one stop tuning shop - Closed

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 1,311 comments
Sure, what's the PP and tires? Will not be able to do it until after the weekend, so it may take a bit. :)

You haven't seen me driving today! :yuck:
I believe I have in the F430 challenge a few hours ago? The one were I took off in second place, only to have some dude in a Clio use me as brake (on purpose, he didn't even slow down) coming out of degner? You finished waaaay ahead of me. :lol:

Happy new year! Thanks for taking the time to put these tunes together and then allowing others to use them. I almost exclusively use your tunes because they are superb!

I'm excited about getting to try out the Tii and M3 tunes later, especially the M3 as it's easy to drive quickly in stock form, so when tuned it must be a monster!

Loving your Integra tune!
getting my fastest and most consistent times with it :)
Thanks very much

Cheers

Last edited:
Honda Integra Type-R 550P/R1 Fuji Speedway PRO Online

Happy new year and what a awesome year to start with this tune 👍
only changed the rear tire to S3 and the brakes on the rear to 8.

Hey Lars, Happy New Year!!.... sorry, i know it's the 3rd now. Been away over new year.......

Anyway! Logged on and two more tunes. woop. And Raising The Bonds M3 was so slick, so real pleased that's here. And the Tii, great little car.

I think i speak for everyone when I say thanks for all your work in 2008. And I'm certainly looking forward to 2009, and what will appear out of the Dutch Customs garage.

Oh, and it does feel like cheating ;)

Thanks for all the nice posts, people. 👍 And you can expect some nice, new things from DC in 2009, just keep watching this thread. :)

Been using your Integra tune with (for me at least) good results. Thanks a bundle. I managed to lower my lap times with 1 second though by changing the rear tires to S3's and upping the power. Doing mid 1,52's now which, while clearly not _really_ fast, still keeps me from finishing last most of the times.

Edit: Managed a 1.51.595 with this slightly edited tune. My eyes nearly popped out when I saw the time.

Last edited:
Glad you're having fun with it, keep up the good work! 👍

At the moment there are two tunes I'm working on, the request from a page back and the Blitz for WRS Week 010. Everybody should join the WRS, it's fun, especially this one, since times are very close together this week. :)

Hi Lars. It's not the Acura NSX by any chance is it? Whatever it is it'll be fab. Is there any chance that you could do the Dodge Viper GTS, Audi R8, one of the Elise's or something like that, for any event that suits? I'd love the Viper, just cos it's different.

Anyway, whatever you do next keep up the good work buddy. :)👍

Just popping my head back in to say I'm glad to see your tunes haven't gone worse with time, I'm liking the RX-7 tune 👍
Don't know how long I'm going to spend on GT5:P this time around, but I'll have to get around to testing some of the other tunes out.

I think I might be returning to Prologue when I've finished off the latest round of F1:CE and finished off with Ferrari Challenge, so you may have your old test driver back one day, we shall see :)

Honda Integra Type-R 550P/R1 Fuji Speedway PRO Online

Okay, all you FWD lovers, here's the nicest car for the 550PP FWD event on Fuji Speedway. I tested various tire compounds on this baby, since I really didn't want to put this car on tires over S3. But laptimes don't lie, this baby is fastest on R1's. So here's my setup for it. Thanks to the R-tires you'll really have a hard time to get this baby off-track, it turns like it's on rails. Have fun and let me know what you think of it! 👍

Power: +3
Weight: 85%
Tyres: R1

Height: -30/-27
Springs: 4/6
Dampers: 2/3
Toe: -0.05/+0.05
Camber: 1.2/1.0
Brakes: 4/7

Angle: 45
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 2.812
2nd: 1.988
3rd: 1.574
4th: 1.276
5th: 1.041
6th: 0.856
Final gear: 4.506

@GTP_hyperuk: I love you!
@HUGHS1E: Don't worry mate, more RWD tunes are on the way. :)

Great stuff! Was going the wrong way on some settings. 1.52 high on lap 3!!!

Blitz Dunlop ER34 WRS010​

This weeks WRS has proved to be quite a handful! The Blitz Dunlop ER34 is a drift car which can be a really pain in the groin if not treated properly. Basically, it's an understeering pig with a lethal dose of power oversteer. :lol: Soft front dampers, high front downforce, a decent amount of camber, a dose of negative front toe and a low front brake sensitivity should clear up most of the understeer. Gearing is really smooth, so no problems there. No way to get rid of the power oversteer. ;) The trick is to pick the lowest gear for a corner to make it turn in the fastest, but beware of power oversteer, as it will kill you for sure! As always, feedback is appreciated, and have fun! 👍

Power: +0
Weight: 85
Downforce: 20/20
Tires: R3

Height: -15/-13
Springs: 4/6
Dampers: 1/3
Toe: -0.05/-0.05
Camber: 2.5/2.5
Brakes: 2/7

Angle: 45
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 3.213
2nd: 1.661
3rd: 1.345
4th: 1.132
5th: 0.978
6th: 0.855
Final gear: 3.554

Last edited:
hi lars. I've tried using your Blitz tune this evening. I've been looking around for a decent set-up for racing with this, just because it's something different. And it makes a beautiful noise.
It's such a tricky car, but how you have made it handle like it does i do not know. The gears and the suspension set-up are just brilliant.

I can use it for all sorts of events with this set-up. Thanks buddy :cheers:

Will try out the Blitz tune later today, possibly using my brand new GT wheel if mr. postman is in a good mood :)
20 for rear downforce, 1 for front rebound, 2 for front brakes. Are you insane? :lol:

Yes, but this has been the case for years and has no impact on my tuning abilities. :lol: Just try it and you will see. :)

Yes, it is an awesome tune. The power oversteer is an absolute nightmare with my sixaxis, but it's managable if i'm careful. If i can control it, it's very fast. I wish I could afford a wheel though.:ouch:

But hey. Have you tried it on Suzuka Intermediate?? I know it's only standard physics, but it drives like an absolute dream. I'm 3 or 4 seconds faster with it than my corvette /tuned.

Keep the tunes coming mate! :P:tup:

good god, that clio is like cheating, I just won my last race by 10 seconds, and there were like 8 cars in the field.

edit: just ran a 2'18.855 while in 1st place, felt pretty good about that one.

Last edited:
Hey bro, your M3 tune is MAGIC! It made the car fun for me. Though I did shorten 2nd gear and made 3rd a little bit longer for some extra torque lower in 2nd gear, the rest is perfect!

I cant wait to try these tunes!!! I have been going online using stock set ups and usually i end up 3 to the last, im sure things will be different now!!!

Thanks again!!!

Once more a big:tup: for the Integra tune for Fuji. 9.24.681 is my best race time, it's just so nimble.

I've also tried out the Clio tuning for Suzuka. The fact that I seem to spend as much time off the track as on it certainly can't be blamed on the tune.

Your tunes just seem to suit my driving style. :)

Wow, the settings for the Ferrari430 and the California are excellent! Indeed, the 430 feels kind of like a 4WD but it is still fun to drive, but the California is still an awesome car and is more fun to drive in Arcade mode IMO.

Good job, NLxAROSA!

I have to say the 550pp Clio V6 R1 tune (the current chef's specialty) sticks like glue to the track. Exit grip is fenomenal. And well balanced, with a tiny bit of oversteer. Just how I like it.

Very good 👍

@ Roomboter, thats why i asked for 1, i was just stating some cars he has not previously tuned with since the last physics update

Back