ABS: 1

1st: 2.838
2nd: 2.035
3rd: 1.640
4th: 1.327
5th: 1.086
6th: 0.904
Final: 3.875

Notes: Yes, the golden car is back. Due to the success of the 600PP version of this car, I have tweaked several settings for the major league 650PP competition. Same gear changes for this car as for the 600PP one. Tops out at 205, shouldn't have any issues. Drives 99.9% identical to the 600PP tune, except even though the gearing is perfectly matched for the power and exit grip, you should still be aware of the power when you do put it down. For example, a short lift is necessary on the kink in the straight in the infield, as well as possibly after T1 around the pit. I have attached a video of the 650PP version, clocking a leader-board-busting 1'49.578.

Attachments

• F430650PP.zip
    126.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
This Ferrari F430 tune at 600PP for Daytona Road is absolutely perfect. I just cannot fault it. The braking is tremendous and thoroughly confidence-inspiring. The speed is perfect although I have only currently raced against other F430s at 600PP, but I did manage to beat a 650PP F430 as well.

The handling is secure, responsive, with a perfect amount of lift off oversteer to make turn in a complete lack of drama. There is no twitchiness over kerbs, especially noticeable at the Bus Stop chicane which can really be attacked in this car with this tune.

I was immediately on the pace with this tune and able to push absolutely everywhere and take incredible liberties braking into the infamous Turn 1...now one of my favourite corners in the game thanks to the 111R/T and this F430. After just a few laps I was able to break into the 1'54s at DR and in arace with a long draft from Bus Stop to finish line, a 1'53.710.

Absolutely excellent work, you totally nailed this one in terms of driving comfort and ease of handling.

All the best
Maz

As Synwraith said absolutey perfect.
It allowed me to enter the event today and instantly do 1'54's and when I was pushing hard 1'53's. The car was so stable and responsive(especially under brakes at turn 1), something i've never had at daytona road course.

What an awesome tune, Thanks

Tried your f430 daytona tune:) First Ididnt like it because its so different to what I tune. But after a few laps I really enjoyed it! Very good in braking..9/10:tup:

Combined TZT and Volcano tune for 650PP 10-laps at Suzuka Ferrari F430 Challenge:

Power: -14
Weight: 89
Tyres: R1 R1
Ride Height: 0 +3
Spring Rate: 6 2
Damper: 6 2
Toe: +0.20 -0.21
Camber: 2.5 2.0
Brake Bias: 4 5
Max Turning Angle: 42
Traction Control: Off

2nd: 1.940
3rd: 1.541
4th: 1.307
5th: 1.082
Final: 4.843

Capable of 2'05s, dont be afraid to brake super late into turn 1.

All the best
Maz

Ferrari F430 '06 / R1 650PP / Suzuka Circuit​

Power: -14
Weight: 89
Ride Height: 0 +3
Damper: 6 8
Toe: +0.20 -0.10
Camber: 2.5 2.0

New Brake Bias! Try it!

Brake Bias: 8 6
Max Turning Angle: 40

2nd: 1.940
3rd: 1.474
4th: 1.243
5th: 1.057
Final: 4.676

Just a few minutes ago I finished updating this tune. It felt good when I released it, but after hearing some more feedback and driving it some more, I was not satisfied. I narrowed the problem to the brake bias, and now this car, this tune, is the most neutral handling vehicle in my garage. It's an absolute joy. If you are a fan of the old TZT F430, this tune is sure to be your new favorite.

I went on winter vacation on the 19th of December, 2008. I returned home yesterday, after having painstakingly read everyone's thoughts on the new Ferrari F430 event, and how people were trying to squeeze my F430 tune from Daytona into it's new role at Suzuka. Some had huge success, others made some changes here and there, and yet more turned it into a frankenstein of a tune, with flavors from every direction. I cried at the thought that my tune was being judged while my hands were tied behind my back, unable to make any changes, or even able to merely test it out myself. Thankfully, all was not lost, and I have finally, FINALLY, been able to sit down, test out the tune, drive the event, and make a whole new tune that I, and the rest of Team TZT, can be proud of.

The biggest change to the tune is how the car behaves during quick direction changes, which is much more crucial in Suzuka than Daytona. The gears have also been optimized for Suzuka. And what gears they are! The only two places where the gears may need explaining are in the esses and at 130R. The first bend of the esses needs 4th, while the rest is done in 3rd. At 130R, stay in 6th.

Same feel to the old tune, except the amount of step-out has been fine tuned to the Suzuka corners, and to the higher grip of the tires. The brake bias has been changed dramatically from the original release of this tune. This has made the car immensely more user friendly, and surgical-feeling. Much more control can be had of the rear tires now, and there is much more communication through the steering wheel. Power out early from hairpin, but make sure you countersteer proactively. GTP_mad94d has provided a replay of a 2'05.3 freelap below.

Attachments

• F430.zip
    114.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
F430 Suzuka 650pp Review
I'm a brand new test drive for the garage TZT and the first car I've reviewed happens to be the Ferrari F430 650pp at Suzuka. I'll describe tips for taking corners, gear suggestions and the strong points of the tune. I used a DFGT wheel for this review.
Sector 1
As you get to the end of the straight you are doing around 250km/h. you need to jump on the brakes just before a white line that crosses the track going into turn 1. It is crucial that you get your braking point right at this corner because it's so easy to drop a left rear wheel off in to the dirt and go digging in the sand. Slowly shift down through the gears until you reach third gear for the second apex and exit to the corner. There are so many different lines and styles that you can take into turn 1 and 2. They're all generally. Shift up to fourth just before the esses and run fourth through the first corner of the esses. Then shift down to third and carefully apply the throttle through the esses. Run third through the esses because it keeps the car at a good speed where you can get all the apex's perfect.

Stay in third for Dunlop and shift up to fourth through the middle of the corner. Get off the throttle for about half a second and then feather the throttle up through Dunlop. It's vital that you get this corner right, you can lose a lot of time here if you get it wrong.

Flat down to the Degner Curve. You then must shift down to 4th and make sure that you drop two wheels onto the grass on the inside of the corner. This will help you to stay in the racing line and not to touch the synthetic grass. What ever you do, don't touch the synthetic grass on the outside. Shift down to 3rd for the second apex of Degner and try and put two wheels onto the green concrete on the inside of the chicane. This will also set you up a perfect exit off the corner and shoot you down the short straight to the T1 split. Don't run use the synthetic grass on the exit of the corner otherwise that good run down the straight is destroyed.
My best T1 split-55.2xx

Sector 2
Flat up to the hairpin and jump on the brakes just after the ripple strip at the kink. Shift down to second (second will give you a good strong launch off the hairpin and down the straihgt) for this corner and stay on the apex right down near the ripple strip. Carefully apply the throttle and open up the steering angle, try and use all of the track including the green concrete. But don't drop wheels onto the grass because this will give your a bad run down 200R.
200R is flat out up to 6th gear just before spoon curve. It's hard to pick a braking point here, but I normally just use the racing line. Shift down to 3rd gear for all of spoon. Don't use the outside ripple strip through spoon, it unsettles the car too much and you lose control. Carefully apply the throttle through the second apex of spoon and run the car right out to the green concrete on the exit of the corner. It doesn't really matter if you drop a wheel onto the grass here but it's obviously better if you keep the wheels on the track. Flat down the back straight heading to 130R.​
My best T2 split-1'41.2xx

Sector 3
You should be doing about 250+km/h down the straight heading into the treacherous 130R. Stay in 6th gear and lift the throttle for this corner. This corner may take some practice to get right but this tune makes it as easy as possible to get right.
I still haven't really found a good braking marker for the Casio chicane but you do need to brake earlier rather than later. As you're braking shift down through the gear from 6th to 2nd and use as much kerb as you can. You can make up a lot of time here and lose a lot of you don't pick up enough kerb. Carefull apply the throttle out of the Casio chicane and use some ripple strip on exit. It's then flat to the finish line.​

My Best overall lap time-2'05.3xx

Extra Info.
The strong points of the tune are the turn 1 and 2 curve, spoon and 130R. Spoon and Turn 1 and 2 curve are very fast with this tune but also easy to get wrong if you brake too late. So I advise that you brake earlier rather than later for these corners.

The gearing is great for this track and can shoot you past opponents out of slower corners.

Braking isn't a problem but try not to trail brake because the back of the car may step out. The brakes are very strong and you can brake later than most opponents can.

This is a very easy car to drive with this tune, It's the best tune i've driven and most likely will ever drive at this event. If you get a good clean lap a low 2'05 is definetly acheivable. If you want to do 2'05's and 2'06's this is the tune for you. It's easy to punch out consistent 5's with this car. I've done a whole ten lap race before with this tune and did all my laps within 0.4 of each other (except the standing lap). It's such an easy car to drive with this brilliant tune:tup:
Below is a replay of a lap I did in free run. It is a 2'05.3xx​

GTP_mad94d.​

Last edited:
Blitz Dunlop ER34 '07 / WRS 10 / HSR Reverse​

Power: +19
Weight: 86
Tyres: R1 R2
Aero: 15 21
Ride Height: -15 +0
Spring Rate: 9 1
Damper: 9 9
Toe: -0.10 +0.50
Camber: 2.0 2.6
Brake Bias: 6 9
Max Turning Angle: 50

1st: 2.388
2nd: 1.661
3rd: 1.442
4th: 1.244
5th: 1.040
6th: 0.880
Final: 3.439

TZT's first WRS tune, this Blitz has officially been un-drifted. Far more stable than the settings seem, trust me. Ween yourselves off those R3 tires, and excessive downforce, and see what this Blitz has to offer. Take the high line in the first turn, and squeeze the gas early on the exit. Don't worry, it won't turn around and bite you back. Same goes for the other corners. The first chicane can be done entirely above 80 mph, and the second just a tad slower. Stabilize the car with the tight steering at the exits. You have the go-ahead for full gas on the exits. Late apex on the next turn, full gas early on exit. Don't let off in the final bend. Very capable tune for the WRS podium, with luck you can see 203 mph on the straight. Just remember to brake more the second time around.

The first wide hairpin is done in 4th. Both chicane corners are done in 3rd. The next right hander is done in 4th.

Last edited:
So that's what Jack's been using so far? ;) Looking at the numbers, I'd say this is a very interesting setup. Looking forward to giving it a go tonight, it's completely different from what I'm running. :)

Awesome WRS race 10 tune. Very stable, and easy to powerslide. Brilliant! My best lap 2 time with it is a 1'04.857. That was after only 15 minutes of driving!

EDIT: Thanks Tzayad, I got 2nd overall in the WRS 10! Awesome tune! 👍

Last edited:
Honda NSX Type R '02 / S2S3 550PP / Suzuka Circuit​

Power: +0
Weight: 102
Tyres: S2 S3
Ride Height: -25 -15
Spring Rate: 8 5
Damper: 6 6
Toe: +0.20 +0.25
Camber: 2.5 2.5
Brake Bias: 6 5

1st: 2.622
2nd: 1.858
3rd: 1.364
4th: 1.110
5th: 0.938
6th: 0.795
Final: 4.797

This is most stable, easy to drive, and consistently race-able NSX I have ever tuned, or raced. Do not be fooled by the S2 tires up front, this tune can keep up very well through the esses and the tight corners. The reduced front grip is just unable to produce the chassis movements which will upset the rear to the point of inconsistency. I do believe that S3/S3 tunes will produce faster hot laps, but this setup will be much more enjoyable to complete a five lapper without any drama. That's not to say it is boring, feel free to push it hard. It is a 6 speed setup, and most of 6th is for drafting. Use 3rd through the end of T1 to the middle of Dunlop, 4th for Degner 1, and sometimes 2nd can be used for Degner 2, if not, use 3rd. Use 3rd for all of spoon. 130R can be taken at approximately 124 MPH. Capable of high 2'16's. A full lap review and replay will be provided by one of our tame racing drivers.

Last edited:
Mazda RX-7 Spirit Type A '02 / S2S3 550PP / Suzuka Circuit​

Power: +0
Weight: 97
Tyres: S2 S3
Ride Height: -30 +0
Spring Rate: 8 5
Damper: 8 8
Toe: +0.10 +0.20
Camber: 2.3 2.3
Brake Bias: 6 8

1st: 2.895
2nd: 1.982
3rd: 1.340
4th: 1.067
5th: 0.857
Final: 4.347

Originally a S3/S3 tune to abide the Mazda Monday ruling, this tune has been turned into something faster. Now with S2 tires in front, the car has been dramatically lightened, allowing for much more competitive high end speed and drafting potential. Gears are pretty self-explanatory. 121-122 MPH potential for 130R. Lap review and replay coming soon. Capable of mid 2'18's.

Last edited:
Renault Clio Sport V6 '00 / R1 550PP / Suzuka Circuit​

Power: +1
Ride Height: -25 +0
Toe: +0.08 +0.13
Camber: 2.0 2.0
Brake Bias: 7 8

1st: 2.712
2nd: 1.790
3rd: 1.259
4th: 1.052
5th: 0.904
6th: 0.781
Final: 4.635

I hate Clios. Tuned, or not, I hate them. I won't say I hate Renault, but I don't like this car. That's why this tune is so amazing. I can't seem to stop driving this car! Stable, but not too stable, this steamy hatch has a few tricks up it's sleeves. Easy gearing, and very easy to push hard - and be rewarded for your bravery. First ess turn can be taken without lifting at all. 130R can be taken at 128-129 MPH. Capable of T1 times in the low 59's, possibly 58's. Personal best of 2'16.1XX. Try not to drive this car when you need to be able to drive other cars at a moments notice. It will spoil you - hard. Lap review and replay to come later.

Last edited:
TVR Tuscan Speed Six '00 / S3 550PP / Suzuka Circuit​

Power: -23
Weight: 113
Tyres: S3 S3
Ride Height: -15 -12
Spring Rate: 10 8
Damper: 8 8
Toe: -0.20 -0.50
Camber: 2.0 1.0
Brake Bias: 7 9

1st: 2.550
2nd: 1.859
3rd: 1.427
4th: 1.136
5th: 0.880
Final: 3.031

I need to run to class. It starts in 4 minutes. Here's my tune for the new TVR event. I'm an averagely good driver, and I have been doing consistent high 2'19's. I think I got this one settled well. More changes will come as I learn the car more. The transmission is a 4 speed. Do not let the engine go above 6500 rpm, except for drafting and the first ess turn. 1st gear for hairpin and Casio. 2nd gear for esses, Degner 2, and Spoon. 3rd gear for Degner 1 and the top of Dunlop. 2nd gear out of T1. Lap review and replay to come at some point. I'd love to go on and on about how this tune transforms this car into something lovely to drive, and how you can get on the gas really early and dance on the front tires, but I really have to be going now. Have fun, and I hope this tune makes the TVR more enjoyable, for a more enjoyable new event!

Keep in mind, this is still a TVR. They've never believed in safety. The car will still kill you if you fall asleep.

New PB of 2'19.530 Clean air.

Max turning angle changed. If you still find that there is too much turn-in happiness, the higher MTA should help you recover more consistently.

Last edited:
Renault Clio Sport V6 '00 / R1 550PP / Suzuka Circuit​

Power: +1
Ride Height: -25 +0
Toe: +0.08 +0.13
Camber: 2.0 2.0
Brake Bias: 7 8

1st: 2.712
2nd: 1.790
3rd: 1.259
4th: 1.052
5th: 0.904
6th: 0.781
Final: 4.635

I hate Clios. Tuned, or not, I hate them. I won't say I hate Renault, but I don't like this car. That's why this tune is so amazing. I can't seem to stop driving this car! Stable, but not too stable, this steamy hatch has a few tricks up it's sleeves. Easy gearing, and very easy to push hard - and be rewarded for your bravery. First ess turn can be taken without lifting at all. 130R can be taken at 128-129 MPH. Capable of T1 times in the low 59's, possibly 58's. Personal best of 2'16.1XX. Try not to drive this car when you need to be able to drive other cars at a moments notice. It will spoil you - hard. Lap review and replay to come later.

I'll give this one a try tomorrow more than likely....

BMW E92 M3 GTP Event 2 / 650PP / Fuji Speedway F​

Since this tune is for a specific competition, we are currently accepting PM's from select GTP members who would like to see what TZT has in store. Currently, only the garage drivers have access to the tune, but there are a few of you that I would gladly share the tune with. If you have helped out Garage TZT in the past, or contributed in any way to our tunes, this shouldn't be a problem. So far, the tune is capable of mid 1'42's, and will most likely have some upcoming changes as we become more in-tune with the car. It has a much different feel than the other tunes, so you can expect something quite different. Please PM GTP_Tzayad if you would like to be sent the tune, but not everyone who PM's will receive it. It is not determined by the pairing matches in any way, only by your level of commitment to Garage TZT. And if you do really well with the tune, I expect to hear about it in the garage thread. :)

I just tried out your Fuji F430 tune. Wow! What a fantastic setup :sly: I can't thank you enough. Gonna give some of your other tunes a run soon

BMW E92 M3 GTP Event 2 / 650PP / Fuji Speedway F​

Since this tune is for a specific competition, we are currently accepting PM's from select GTP members who would like to see what TZT has in store. Currently, only the garage drivers have access to the tune, but there are a few of you that I would gladly share the tune with. If you have helped out Garage TZT in the past, or contributed in any way to our tunes, this shouldn't be a problem. So far, the tune is capable of mid 1'42's, and will most likely have some upcoming changes as we become more in-tune with the car. It has a much different feel than the other tunes, so you can expect something quite different. Please PM GTP_Tzayad if you would like to be sent the tune, but not everyone who PM's will receive it. It is not determined by the pairing matches in any way, only by your level of commitment to Garage TZT. And if you do really well with the tune, I expect to hear about it in the garage thread. :)

It would've been interesting to try out your tune but it appears that I'm not committed enough. Oh well, back to work for me then. ;)

Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe Tuned / Unlimited / Fuji Speedway F​

Power: +26
Weight: 85
Tyres: R3 R3
Aero: 20 35
Ride Height: -7 +10
Spring Rate: 5 2
Damper: 5 4
Toe: -0.20 -0.10
Camber: 2.2 2.0
Brake Bias: 3 7

1st: 2.308
2nd: 1.588
3rd: 1.225
4th: 1.014
5th: 0.844
Final: 2.900

Welcome to the Sledgehammer. TZT's first unlimited PP tune, lot's of work has been done on the gearing to give power when you need it, and stability when you don't. Never use 1st gear, use 3rd gear for Turn 2 and 100R. Capable of sub 48 second T2 times.

Last edited:
Adam-san, we going to get a killer tune for the Skyline Coupe/Tuned at Daytona Road? :D

All the best
Maz

Adam-san, we going to get a killer tune for the Skyline Coupe/Tuned at Daytona Road? :D

All the best
Maz

I hope so too.

Tzayad and I(well just him) are currently working on a F2007 tune for WRS 18. That should be up soon, I think.

Ferrari F2007 / 994PP / Daytona Road​

Power: 0
Weight: 100
Tyres: R3 R3
Aero: 150 200
Ride Height: - -
Spring Rate: - -
Damper: 1 1
Toe: 0.00 0.00
Camber: 2.1 2.4
Brake Bias: 10 10
Max Turning Angle: 30

1st: 2.741
2nd: 2.286
3rd: 1.898
4th: 1.600
5th: 1.372
6th: 1.227
7th: 1.144
Final: 5.770

Here is the awaited WRS 18: F2007 tune from Garage TZT. Only use 2nd for the two tight hairpins in the infield. Use 3rd for entering and exiting the infield. Stay in 7th for the bus stop, and I don't want to give away too many secrets, but yes, you can stay flat through there.

Most of this tune resides in the gearing, as small suspension adjustments aren't very visible when a car performs this well stock. The soft dampers will smash down all the bumps in the turns and the straights, as well as pummel the curbs in the bus stop without fault. I settled with no toe whatsoever, and added pretty high camber settings to dial in the perfect front/rear turn grip balance. And yes, I do believe that super sticky R3 tires being slammed into the road with full downforce can handle 10 10 brake bias.

Those of you running 'really negative' / 'really positive' toe will find this tune a little looser, but once you adjust I find it more predictable, and allows insane turn in for those critical parts of the track.

Last edited:
Last night when I took my suspension down to 2 and 2, it felt like the car could 'dig' a lot more. Thank you for the help, you made me so much faster with those modifications.

Chad

Hey Tzayad, sorry I didn't ask this earlier but I semi-assumed you weren't tuning (looking at the dates of the last post in thread):
Could you possibly provide a Suzuki Swift tune for PP550 Suzuka? :cheers:

Little changes to the tune I tested. Will have a go this afternoon with the updated tune.👍

Fantastic tune for the F2007 Tzayad. Just tried it. Managed to shave .5 off my final time. :D

Back