Lion's Den Performance - Widest Variety of Tunes on the Web

• Thread starter Paulie
  • 1,072 comments
Also, a TLD first, I shall be releasing an offline/arcade based Mustang. The car is so fun in offline I want to share it. It will fit into the 550 PP RWD event at Suzuka, but it will also lose because people only drive what's fastest.:rolleyes:

If we only tuned the fastest cars for specific events, things would get pretty dull. You can't grow as a tuner working the same old parameter's with the same cars again and again.

Besides, slower cars would have a place in say...a garage showdown. :sly:

Think I'll take your mustang out for a rip. :)

TLD Shelby Mustang GT350
(259kw) (464Nm) (1401kg) (550 PP)

tunesheet_mustang-gt-cs.gif

Performance:

Power: +12
Weight: 86%
Tyres: S3

Settings:

Suspension: Red Suspension Optional Setup for HSR
Ride Height: -30/-28 -30/-27
Spring Rate: 9/3 7/3
Damper: 5/2 5/2
Toe: -0.18/+0.34 -0.14/+0.15
Camber: 1.2/0.4 1.0/0.4

Brake Balance: 5/9

Max Turn Angle: 45

All driving aids up to driver, tuned with all aids off except ABS at 1

Gear Ratios: Red gears for Daytona Road and HSR
1st: 2.848
2nd: 1.994
3rd: 1.398 1.448
4th: 1.052 1.084
5th: 0.826
Final: 3.520 3.380

Description: The Shelby GT350 has returned, thanks to the workings of The Lion's Den. With a 350hp V8 to play with, TLD tuned suspension and TLD gearbox it's looking fitter than ever. Not only that but it's considerably lighter now than a standard GT. Perhaps not the fastest car on the streets, it's probably one of the most fun to drive, so go on, get out there and have fun!

Tracks Tuned For/On:
Suzuka
Fuji Speedway
High Speed Ring
London City Course (Acts as 4spd gearbox)
Daytona Road Course

Tuner's Notes:
Not designed for any online competiton in particular, at a difficulty of 50-55 (Less for Fuji, HSR) at Suzuka in offline it is extremely fun. This is more or less an offline tune.
Be careful of wheelspin in 2nd gear.
Be conservative and smooth, it's always been an easy car to over-drive and when you do pace drops considerably.

Last edited:
There is now a 650 PP R8 tuned for Suzuka in here. Just click on the Audi R8 brochure in the first post (i.e. link). It's running on R1 tyres at the moment, let me know if there is another combo you know to be faster.
Also, a TLD first, I shall be releasing an offline/arcade based Mustang. The car is so fun in offline I want to share it. It will fit into the 550 PP RWD event at Suzuka, but it will also lose because people only drive what's fastest.:rolleyes:

Hi again Paulie :)

I look forward to test your R8 tune, and hope to get time tonight.

Thank you so far :)

Per

about the R8, I drove it in a lot of events and this car is very stable und very very fast. Blew everything away on Suzuka with it. Also the Offline Events (S) , are a walk in the park with this beast :D

please don't shoot me guys but Pauli is there any chance we see a Brera tune in the near future? :D

Regards,
doblocruiser

about the R8, I drove it in a lot of events and this car is very stable und very very fast. Blew everything away on Suzuka with it. Also the Offline Events (S) , are a walk in the park with this beast :D

please don't shoot me guys but Pauli is there any chance we see a Brera tune in the near future? :D

Regards,
doblocruiser

Using my mystic powers,💡 I predict there will be a Brera tune coming from Paulie, I can just feel it.:sly:

TLD Alfa Romeo Brera GTA Veloce
(249kw) (383Nm) (1487kg) (539 PP)

Alfa_romeo_Brera_88.jpg

Performance:

Power: +24
Weight: 85%
Tyres: S3

Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: -35/-33
Spring Rate: 8/4
Damper: 4/5
Toe: -0.16/-0.10
Camber: 1.4/1.0

Brake Balance: 4/9

Max Turn Angle: 50

Gear Ratios:
1st: 3.166
2nd: 1.885
3rd: 1.398
4th: 1.106
5th: 0.912
6th: 0.782
Final: 4.335

Description: The newest addition to the line of Alfa Romeo GTA Veloce models from TLD is the Brera. With a standard Brera the curvaceous lines give off a feeling of lard and weight because you know how slow and heavy the car is, but with TLD's model they take on a whole new meaning, one of lean, aggressive speed. The Brera's 3.2L V6 can trace its origins to General Motors' High Feature V6, something many people don't know, but the heads are done by Alfa Romeo. TLD has taken things a step further, power output is boosted to 249kw, more than the new 370Z even, and the engine sound is beautiful. This also means this small AWD hatch from Italy has breached the 100hp/L mark. Knowing the Brera's biggest weakness is its weight, severe weight reduction has been undertaken, and the Brera now weighs 1487kg. Additionally we have installed a close ratio gearbox, and by means of a new steering setup the steering ratio has been increased. All these improvements together with semi-slick track tyres (TLD will supply a set of tyres that will last longer for your every day driving for free) and a revised brake balance make for one hell of a car.

Tracks Tuned For/On:
Suzuka
Fuji Speedway

Tuner's Notes:
Not designed for any online competiton in particular, at Suzuka in offline it is extremely fun. This is more or less an offline tune.
Not much low end torque, something that will be fixed with proper modifications in GT5, so keep the revs up.

Really fast and good BMW Z4 tune for suzuka 550pp. It's so stable and easy to maintain powerslides. Keep it up:tup:

Really fast and good BMW Z4 tune for suzuka 550pp. It's so stable and easy to maintain powerslides. Keep it up:tup:

Finally some comments on one of my tunes.:bowdown: You just single handedly saved The Lion's Den.👍 Thanks a lot.:dopey:

Well in that case an apology is needed from me. I have tried and used the Focus tune for Fuji 550 and found it quite good but forgot to leave feedback.

It is easy to set up for the corners and quite stable. I had to adjust final gear ratio to suit my driving style but all in all it is an excellent tune.

Well in that case an apology is needed from me. I have tried and used the Focus tune for Fuji 550 and found it quite good but forgot to leave feedback.

It is easy to set up for the corners and quite stable. I had to adjust final gear ratio to suit my driving style but all in all it is an excellent tune.

Support in the final hours, The Lion's Den now stands to live on.:) Thanks for the feedback mate. The gearing got a bit short approaching some corners but never topped out for me so I left it.

With the new events hopefully there will be some classes I am motivated to make tunes for.:) I did make a 600 PP R34 GT-R for the Daytona event the other day, but being so close to the end of these events I didn't bother to release it.

Finally some comments on one of my tunes.:bowdown: You just single handedly saved The Lion's Den.👍 Thanks a lot.:dopey:

I did have to look a bit far down the list to find TLD. No worries:tup: Everyone's been using this tune for the past 2 hours in this event. I'm racing with it right now, it's brilliant.👍

I guess you're asking me to do some of those tunes? Had I realised earlier I would have done some of the others for sure, however by the time I got a 512 BB out there'd only be one night's worth of racing for people to do in it before the events change.

Edit: The second you make new events let me know and I'll get on the tunes immediately.

I guess you're asking me to do some of those tunes? Had I realised earlier I would have done some of the others for sure, however by the time I got a 512 BB out there'd only be one night's worth of racing for people to do in it before the events change.

Edit: The second you make new events let me know and I'll get on the tunes immediately.

Not asking... just hinting 👍

TLD & NISMO Presents
R34 GT-R L-Spec

(313kw) (417Nm) (1326kg) (600 PP) (Suzuka)
(341kw) (426Nm) (1326kg) (650 PP) (Fuji)
(251kw) (469Nm) (1419kg) (600 PP) (WRS 25 Tune)

tunesheet-R34.jpg

Performance:

Power: +27 +37 0
Weight: 85% 91%
Tyres: S3 R1 R1
Downforce: 0/8 0/4 0/4

Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: -30/-28
Spring Rates: 7/4
Damper: 4/5
Toe: -0.20/+0.15 -0.20/-0.10 -0.20/-0.25
Camber: 1.3/0.6

Brake Balance: 5/8 5/7

Max Turn Angle: 45

Gear Ratios:
1st: 3.240
2nd: 2.090
3rd: 1.535 1.612
4th: 1.222 1.268
5th: 1.012 1.035
6th: 0.875
Final: 4.419 3.977 4.400

Description: It is The Lion's Den's pleasure to announce a collaboration between NISMO and TLD on a new tune based off the R34 GT-R. Dubbed the "L-Spec" for "Lion's Spec", import tuners are not currently a category TLD has branched far into, and as such we had no parts in our catalogue to make a kit for the GT-R. We contacted NISMO who agreed to do the engine work while we took care of everything else. The result from NISMO was 313kw and a very healthy power curve. The result from TLD is a car that has been severely lightened and built to near race spec. The car is very fast to say the least, and above all very consistent to drive. As for designing parts to suit the Japanese tuner cars of the '90s, we'll get right on that!

Tracks Tuned For/On:
Suzuka
Daytona Road (Lengthen gears for a 300km/hr top speed)
Fuji Speedway
Daytona Road

Tuner's Notes:
RWD handling characteristics without the tail stepping out, flawless.
Avoid jumping off the brakes quickly when braking hard into a corner, this can result in oversteer, just be gradual and you'll be right.
Get on the throttle early, on throttle gives you better turn.
Do not use the WRS 25 tune in online racing. Well, do, but lengthen the Final Drive gear ratio back to 3.977

Last edited:
Mokay, I'll see what I can do tomorrow. Perhaps TLD can build some of our own engine upgrades for the RB26 in order to get the power we desire.:sly:

Do you have a tune for the Clio V6 Tuned version for 750pp suzuka? I just can't get mine right.

There is no 750 PP Suzuka? Unless it's a standard event, in which case I'm sorry but I don't tune for standard physics, only pro physics.

Used your old NSX tune as a staring point for Fuji 650 PP. Put R3s on, lowered the power a bit and adjusted the final gear (it was all bit short)

_Very_ comfortable drive. Not as quick as the Subi 07 (even without the bug) but 1.43 more or less on cruise and high 1.42s when pushing which was good enough to win a race with some 25 seconds. 👍

Any work being done on a tune for the EVO X for the Suzuka AWD event?

I have a list of cars backed up at the moment and the Evo X is not one of them presently. Is that the Tuned or standard version?

Used your old NSX tune as a staring point for Fuji 650 PP. Put R3s on, lowered the power a bit and adjusted the final gear (it was all bit short)

_Very_ comfortable drive. Not as quick as the Subi 07 (even without the bug) but 1.43 more or less on cruise and high 1.42s when pushing which was good enough to win a race with some 25 seconds. 👍

Good to hear mate.👍

TLD Mazda 6-550T MPS
(174kw) (268Nm) (1278kg) (550 PP)

tunesheet_mazda6.jpg

Performance:

Power: +31
Weight: 87%
Tyres: R3

Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: -40/-40
Spring Rates: 8/2
Damper: 1/1
Toe: 0.00/-0.35
Camber: 0.6/0.3

Brake Balance: 1/9

Max Turn Angle: 50

All driving aids are up to driver, tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1

Gear Ratios:
1st: 2.809
2nd: 1.629
3rd: 1.278
4th: 1.050
5th: 0.883
6th: 0.765
Final: 5.200

Description: The Lion's Den's Mazda 6-550T (stands for 550 PP Tougue) MPS (as the Atenza MPS is known in the Australian market). Little known to most The Lion's Den, under the former name Aussie Tuners, has been quite successful in Tougue challenges of the past, and we've gone on the same philosophy of proven success here. Most people will be running small and agile FWD cars for the 550 class, which is all well and good for a high speed track, at low speeds though the longer wheelbase FWD'ers have more stability, traction and are generally smoother to drive. Does that mean we haven't worked to make it better? Hell no! Applying some special Tougue parts from TLD's catalogue to cope with the high stress of high rpm in Tougue, and new fully adjustable suspension gear, including soft dampers to absorb the bumps of Tougue tracks, the car works in perfect harmony with the 5spd tuned gearbox to create some awesome Tougue drives.

Tracks Tuned For/On:
Eiger Nordwand

Tuner's Notes:
Soft dampers absorb the bumps of the Tougue tracks, wheel users will be thankful.
High max turn angle means less effort for the driver to extract serious go.
If you drive auto, the car will pop into unwanted high gears at some corners for a fraction of a second, car best experienced with manual.
Low camber levels ensure that traction is never left wanting.
Big rear toe value makes for a nice and pointy car on the twisty tougue track.
Rev it hard, it makes power all the way.
5spd gearbox as you can't make the gears short enough for a 6spd.

Any chance of a 650PP version of the GT-R R34 for Fuji oh favourite tuner of mine?

I would be interested in this too!!

I am about to edit that same R34 GT-R post with the Fuji settings, stay tuned! Although it's not exceptionally fast, the car understeers too much and can't be cured without making it unstable.

Edit: And so it is done. The Fuji 650 PP tune is now added on to the Nissan GT-R R34 L-Spec tune sheet.

Edit 2: I also have the Golf V GTI tune ready for Eiger, so some posts here would be nice before I put it up.

Last edited:
Back