New combos in the Daily Cup @ Daytona 550PP - S3 @xx:03/xx.23/xx:43

Wich car do you prefer for the new event?

• 1 TVR Speed6

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • 2 Lotus Elise 111R

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • 3 Ferrari 512BB

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • 4 BMW Z4

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • 5 Leave it @ RX7 Mazda Monday

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • 6 Don't like any of the above

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just tried the z4, its all good, fast and fun to drive!

hope to see more of you in the next few races

Did you get knocked off by the BMW 1 series too? We had quite a good race after that until I blew it! You seemed to be very fast around the S curves.

Did you get knocked off by the BMW 1 series too? We had quite a good race after that until I blew it! You seemed to be very fast around the S curves.

na i dont think so, yes was good racing 👍

yea you were struggling through the s curves, im just using that tune in this thread, with s3s and a few tweaks :)

na i dont think so, yes was good racing 👍

yea you were struggling through the s curves, im just using that tune in this thread, with s3s and a few tweaks :)

I'm using my own tune so perhaps that's why but I am still not great at Suzuka. There seems to be a definite technique to some of the corners (which I have yet to find!:))

Going to give this event another try in the z4 before I go to bed, Now about cars, I think that the nissan 350z or the M3 could be good. :)

Great racing there with Prudentbear I take back what I said about this car its fantastic to have a good battle in them :).

Great racing there with Prudentbear I take back what I said about this car its fantastic to have a good battle in them :).

stupid glitch!!!!! i had 536pp haha i just got out of the way i knew i wouldnt have a chance

stupid glitch!!!!! i had 536pp haha i just got out of the way i knew i wouldnt have a chance

I hate that glitch it happened one night when I was racing my NSX and I was like $^@%$%^ why is it so slow, and then my friend told me "you do know your only on 530pp?" lol

Oh yeah sorry to burnout and cant remember the other person for taking you out burnout got sideways i hit him and got edgy and took someone else out sorry.

Tell me about it... jumped right in without checking the tune... it was the drifter! Geez, sideways through the S! But I had fun. Tried to stay out of the way.

Last race then im going off for the night have to be up tomorrow. Great racing though even if I've only been in 3 lol. I will try and be in a lot more races tomorrow :)

Still driftin... don't know what else to do the car. Negative toe FR, positive Rear, loads of rear camber, little in the FR. It's just to much fun! Can't help it!

hey grim sorry for turn 1 on the 1st lap,i dint know you was going to brake so early.👍

Are you gonna post your tune?

Oh, sure.. I'll do it in a bit.

Edit: Very nice race Tizzlaa and Mad. Thanks for the space at backstraght Tizzlaa when we were 3wide.:) 👍 Too bad the mazda came in between us not so cleanly. :crazy:

Last edited:
how %$#@*&^% typical!!

Best racing i think i have ever seen, EVER, and a stupid punter has to ruin it!!!! :ouch::ouch::ouch:

jvm and mad94d, great stuff! 👍

how %$#@*&^% typical!!

Best racing i think i have ever seen, EVER, and a stupid punter has to ruin it!!!! :ouch::ouch::ouch:

jvm and mad94d, great stuff! 👍

That was an awesome race JvM and TiZzla. I've been racing JvM all morning and it's probably some of the best racing i've ever seen. When else do you go 3 wide down the back straight! Thanks guys.👍

My Lotus tune what I've been using if someone want to give it a shot:

Specs
Power: 218 bhp = +12
Weight: 860 kg = 100
PP: 550

Tyres
S3 / S3

Aerodynamics
-- / --

Suspension
Ride Height: -40 / -30
Spring Rate: 7 / 9
Damper: 5 / 6
Toe: -0.08 / +0.18
Camber: 1.4 / 1.9

Brake Controller
Brakes: 6 / 5

Steering Angle
42°

The Electronics
TC: --
ABS: 1

Transmission

Gear Ratios
1st: 2,971
2nd: 1,946
3rd: 1,450
4th: 1,197
5th: 1,003
6th: 0,855
Final Gear: 4,969

👍

Awesome race TiZzla! You won by 0.002! It doesn't get much closer than that. Awesome stuff.👍

Thanks for posting the tune JvM. I'll be sure to give it a go.👍

I won't be at the next one. I'm gonna be eating lunch. I might see ya in the evening. Hopefully Some of my other NZ friends come to have a go.

:dopey: wooohoooo!! :sly:

race times dont get much closer than that!!

and thats how you take care of a punter mad94d haha 👍

it said you won on my game???? lol too close for the game to call??

Well, I'm happy with way the event is going...

Very full Monday, pretty good Tuesday, also expect a good Wednesday and Thursday ;)

Please keep providing feedback so it can be your event.

To be honest I would prefer driving Tuscan, NSX, F430, RX7, M3 on R1's. But my availability and poor driving can't allow me to be here much, and even less to fight for the win :( so your preferences will overlap mine.

I wish I had more time to practice everyday. Oh well, at least it's all RWD fun! :crazy:

Thanks for the tune JvM, added on post #2 👍

I had some nice BMW races with EBK2 and KOR_BlackHeart earlier in the evening.👍

I love the daily use of another car.
I hope after the update next Friday it can be used again.

Thanks for your effort, hornet_burnout,👍

Back