Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Your one stop tuning shop - Closed

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 1,311 comments
good god, that clio is like cheating, I just won my last race by 10 seconds, and there were like 8 cars in the field.
Good to hear you're winning with it, the Clio is a winner on both 550 and 650PP. :)

Hey bro, your M3 tune is MAGIC! It made the car fun for me. Though I did shorten 2nd gear and made 3rd a little bit longer for some extra torque lower in 2nd gear, the rest is perfect!
The M3 is an absolute blast to drive, a very underrated car IMO; you hardly see it on the track.

Thanks again!!!
You're quite welcome! :)

Your tunes just seem to suit my driving style. :)
Good to hear, and there's plenty for you to pick from in here. :)

Good job, NLxAROSA!
Thanks, and glad to hear the Ferraris are working out for you.

I have to say the 550pp Clio V6 R1 tune (the current chef's specialty) sticks like glue to the track. Exit grip is fenomenal. And well balanced, with a tiny bit of oversteer. Just how I like it.

Very good 👍
I made it specialty for a reason. :) It almost feels like cheating when driving it. :lol:

@ Roomboter, thats why i asked for 1, i was just stating some cars he has not previously tuned with since the last physics update
Expect some others from that list to pop up in here soon...

I have to say the 550pp Clio V6 R1 tune (the current chef's specialty) sticks like glue to the track. Exit grip is fenomenal. And well balanced, with a tiny bit of oversteer. Just how I like it.

Very good 👍

I tried this tune. It is very good - but the STICK LIKE GLUE handling
I have not experienced. The rear end is too loose for my driving
style. It gets loose under acceleration as well as breaking. I put R3's
on the rear and used the R1's on the front. I had to give up some
Weight advantage to do that. But it made the rear end stick better.

At the moment I'm really busy offline, reconstructing part of my house and starting a new business venture, so not much tuning I'm afraid. But I will be back. :)

At the moment I'm really busy offline, reconstructing part of my house and starting a new business venture, so not much tuning I'm afraid. But I will be back. :)

Unfortunately for us but good luck with your house en new business

Renault Clio Sport V6/Tuned 650PP/R3 Suzuka PRO Online

Yo mate .. I just wanted to thank you for saving me heaps of time finding a Clio set up, been away from OLR for a few months and this is the first car I have driven online since then and the set up is perfect imo 👍 saved me loads of bother and made me fairly competative right off the bat! Thanks a lot matey :cheers:
Cheers
Ron.

Thanks a lot matey :cheers:
Cheers
Ron.
You're quite welcome! If you like the 650PP Clio V6 Sport/Tuned, you may want to try the 'regular' Clio V6 Sport for 550PP RWD as well, that one is equally fun to drive. :)

Renault Clio Sport V6/Tuned 650PP/R3 Suzuka PRO Online

By popular demand, here's the little pocket rocket for 650PP Suzuka. Very fast and very stable (unless pushed way too far), this little gem will get you a podium place time after time. Let me know what you think! 👍

Power: -8
Weight: 86%
Tyres: R3
Downforce: 5/5

Height: -15/-15
Springs: 6/7
Dampers: 3/2
Toe: -0.06/+0.07
Camber: 1.9/1.4
Brakes: 6/4

Angle: 45
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 2.712
2nd: 1.916
3rd: 1.432
4th: 1.095
5th: 0.867
6th: 0.701
Final gear: 3.945

@HUGHS1E: 550PP tunes are up next. I might have some aces up my sleeve, but I need to test them first. :)

very nice tune,...... because i race with the controller i set the toe to -0,06/+0,09 and camber to 1,7/1,5. A absolute winner

take your time my friend your setup are exelent .
The reconstruction work is nearly done, then it's time to speed up my new business venture. Depending on what the new events will bring this week, I might be able to squeeze in some time for tuning. :)

very nice tune,...... because i race with the controller i set the toe to -0,06/+0,09 and camber to 1,7/1,5. A absolute winner
The Clios really rule in the 550PP and 650PP events right now. I am curious as to what the new events will bring us.

Still loving the M3 tune... Probably my favorite one. I still say you should start up a team. :)
The M3 is very underrated in the current events, it's an absolute blast to drive and competive too. :)

I agree with all of the above comments on your tunes. I especially appreciate the gear settings. The Clio, M3, and F430 are sweet tunes. I have shaved between 1.5 and 3 seconds off some of my times. Love the M3 and with your tune it's very competative in Fuji 650 race.

Hey NL, I just used your "obsolete" tune for the 350z RS and it's amazing. I can almost hold it wide open through the esses. A dream come true ! Lol ..it is so well balanced. I'm spanking some well tuned Clios out there. Haha

You all must hate the Ferrari F-40 as much as i do. I searched this complete thread and only found one tune for it. I'm trying to get gold in the s-6 race. It's driving me nuts that i can only get silver. If i can get gold here i will have all gold. Please if you can point me in the right direction or make a tune for it. Help me, please.

Renault Clio Sport V6/Tuned 650PP/R3 Fuji Speedway

Boring events this time? Yes, certainly. 👎 But at least we can have some nice cars driving in them! ;) Here's the Tuned Clio for Fuji, it needed only a little rear brakes adjustment. All the rest is still good. :) Have fun!

Brakes: 6/5

Renault Clio Sport V6/Tuned 650PP/R3 Fuji Speedway

Boring events this time? Yes, certainly. 👎 But at least we can have some nice cars driving in them! ;) Here's the Tuned Clio for Fuji, it needed only a little rear brakes adjustment. All the rest is still good. :) Have fun!

Definitely going to give this one a try later on today. Hey by the way did you get my pm?

You all must hate the Ferrari F-40 as much as i do. I searched this complete thread and only found one tune for it. I'm trying to get gold in the s-6 race. It's driving me nuts that i can only get silver. If i can get gold here i will have all gold. Please if you can point me in the right direction or make a tune for it. Help me, please.

All the S class tunes you need are in this thread ;) Cheers

edit: make sure you have all aids off, even if it takes some getting used to, its worth it. It'll be MUCH faster :)

Nice customs NLxArosa, Very nice!!

I run so many races with the M3 in suzuka 650 event...

People in spanish make 2.04.7xx without tail and without clutching.

My times are 1 second slow.

With the clios make 2.03.4xx without tail and without clutching too

I am waiting config for M3 FUJI 650. Because is one of my favourites cars in GT5p to drive...

I try to make a config for it but I am a complete useless.

Thanks for all the configs.

They are perfect base to config the car for myself driving with few touches.

THANKS AGAIN and sorry for my poor english

Renault Clio V6/Tuned 750PP Suzuka Pro Online

By customer request, I created this tune for 750PP Suzuka. Although it only reaches to 741PP, this small hatchback is a force to be reckoned with. Very fast and corners superbly. Again, feedback is always appreciated.

Power: +35
Weight: 85%
Downforce: 5/15

Height: -15/-12
Springs: 6/8
Dampers: 3/4
Toe: -0.09/+0.06
Camber: 1.6/1.5
Brakes: 7/5

Angle: 40

2nd: 1.910
3rd: 1.484
4th: 1.181
5th: 0.952
6th: 0.781
Final gear: 4.140

Look like we can pull some old tune out of the file cabinet. Nice tune NLxAROSA:tup:

I have an appology to make. I have been using your tunes for some time, and they are stunning. But I have never reported back on them and have never thanked you.

So thank you.

Last night I made it back online to check out the new events, and used your 430 tune to race Fuji, and have not had so much fun for a long time. It is a well poised car that just keeps giving you more, the more you run it.

I will try and leave better and more detailed feedback in future.

I was just wondering, would it be possible for me to be a test driver for your garage? In my opinion you have the best tunes by far. Your tunes are pretty much the only ones that i use for the most part to be honest.

BMW M3 Coupe 650PP/R3 Suzuka PRO Online

This car was a customer request who liked it very much, so he wants me to share the setup with all of you! 👍 This car was a winner in the Raising the Bonds event, and it performs equally well in the 650PP event. :) Not much to say about than that it is smooth, stable and fast. But then, aren't they always. ;) So, I hope you enjoy this first tune of 2009 and have fun with it. Let me know what you think. :)

Power: +2

Height: -30/-27
Springs: 5/6
Dampers: 3/4
Toe: -0.08/+0.07
Camber: 1.5/1.9

Angle: 45 (Sixaxis: 40)

1st: 3.380
2nd: 2.194
3rd: 1.698
4th: 1.340
5th: 1.076
6th: 0.874

Final 3.953
Hey fellow dutchie :) just wondered if you could spend the time to see if/how this tune would need amendment to optimize for Fuji F 650PP as used in the new online event 02. I'd say slightly longer gearing and lower ride height but otherwise pretty much the same? Thanks 👍

THANKS AGAIN and sorry for my poor english
You're welcome and your english is good enough to me. :)

Sorry i found what i was looking for.
Great! :lol:

Look like we can pull some old tune out of the file cabinet. Nice tune NLxAROSA:tup:
I actually modified the 650PP Suz tune to fit Fuji, give it a go. :)

I will try and leave better and more detailed feedback in future.
No apologies necessary mate, just enjoy the rides. :)

I was just wondering, would it be possible for me to be a test driver for your garage? In my opinion you have the best tunes by far. Your tunes are pretty much the only ones that i use for the most part to be honest.
At the moment activity in this garage is fairly low, and I have a hard time keeping one test driver at work. ;) Personally I don't think this will change until we get new content or the full GT5.

Hey fellow dutchie :) just wondered if you could spend the time to see if/how this tune would need amendment to optimize for Fuji F 650PP as used in the new online event 02. I'd say slightly longer gearing and lower ride height but otherwise pretty much the same? Thanks 👍
I did some testing yesterday, will publish a tune today. It will not be that different from the Suzuka tune. ;)

hi lars

how are you doin, with the house and new business?

can't wait for the M3

love the clio as well a blast to go around the corners on fuji 650pp.

and the Ferrari's we all enjoying those tunes for a long time now

👍

p.s I would love to see a Honda nsx for fuji 650pp as well. I know your busy at the moment. A rough tune will help as well, thanks

BMW M3 Coupe 650PP/R3 Fuji Speedway PRO Online

Starting out with the Suzuka tune, I decided that for Fuji, the suspension needed a bit of toning down and I installed a new gearbox that is as smooth as silk. I also adjusted the brakes a bit. As always, have fun and let me know what you think of it. 👍

Springs: 6/5
Dampers: 2/3
Brakes: 4/6

1st: 3.557
2nd: 2.371
3rd: 1.778
4th: 1.348
5th: 1.054
6th: 0.845

Final 3.679

You can be sure something will pop up in here. ;)

Looking forward to testing out your tune mate. 👍

BMW M3 Coupe 650PP/R3 Fuji Speedway PRO Online

Starting out with the Suzuka tune, I decided that for Fuji, the suspension needed a bit of toning down and I installed a new gearbox that is as smooth as silk. I also adjusted the brakes a bit. As always, have fun and let me know what you think of it. 👍

Springs: 6/5
Dampers: 2/3
Brakes: 4/6