Lion's Den Performance - Widest Variety of Tunes on the Web

• Thread starter Paulie
  • 1,072 comments
And so it is done. The Fuji 650 PP tune is now added on to the Nissan GT-R R34 L-Spec tune sheet.

Much appreciated! I was trying to tune the GT-R myself last night and I think all I'm missing is the gear setups. Hopefully yours will complete the puzzle.

TLD VW Golf V GTI
(158kw) (272Nm) (1135kg) (550 PP)

gallery_popup.Par.0015.Image.jpg

Performance:

Power: +22
Weight: 85%
Tyres: R3

Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: -50/-50
Spring Rates: 8/3
Damper: 1/1
Toe: 0.00/-0.25
Camber: 0.6/0.3

Brake Balance: 5/8

Max Turn Angle: 50

All driving aids are up to driver, tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1

Gear Ratios:
1st: 2.990
2nd: 2.068
3rd: 1.554
4th: 1.193
5th: 1.108
6th: 0.998
Final: N/A

Description: This TLD tuned Golf is one long drive down the fairway. When you're talking golf, that's a good thing. It can tackle the twisty Eiger track with great pace, despite only having a 4spd gearbox. Hopefully you'll enjoy this car, and if you do, spread the word around eh? TLD is still in business!

Tracks Tuned For/On:
Eiger Nordwand

Tuner's Notes:
Soft dampers absorb the bumps of the Tougue tracks, wheel users will be thankful.
High max turn angle means less effort for the driver to extract serious go.
Low camber levels ensure that traction is never left wanting.
Big rear toe value makes for a nice and pointy car on the twisty tougue track.
It had to be a 4spd gearbox, as you can't make it short enough for a 5spd.

Very nice M3 tune. It's stable and easy to control. I'm quick with it from the very first lap of a session.

I'm not as quick as the really fast drivers out there of course, I'm only Division 5, but it gives me a fighting chance.

I'm also using a slightly modified version of your Subaru 07 550PP tune as well. I've put R3's on it and +44 BHP to give it 650PP. It's good for mid 1:43's in my hands around Fuji in the 10 lapper.

Very nice M3 tune. It's stable and easy to control. I'm quick with it from the very first lap of a session.

I'm not as quick as the really fast drivers out there of course, I'm only Division 5, but it gives me a fighting chance.

I'm also using a slightly modified version of your Subaru 07 550PP tune as well. I've put R3's on it and +44 BHP to give it 650PP. It's good for mid 1:43's in my hands around Fuji in the 10 lapper.

Thanks mate, that's good to hear.👍 You have no idea how much it means to me these days every time someone comes in here and compliments my work.👍👍👍 I hope the TLD M3 brings you good fortune in the Race Event 02.:)

Just wanted to give you some feedback on your GT-R R34 tune. I do all my testing on Fuji, with controller, as this is where I race most often and I know what times I need to be fast and competitive. I initially ran my set up, to get an idea of what I can run consistantly then, ran yours. I did make some adjustments to suit my driving/braking style, but nothing major. A slight change to the brakes and a reduction of the downforce produced low to mid 1:45:xxx times for me. This is a few tenths faster than my setup and I will take a few tenths any day! (I can almost taste 1:44's)

I'm hoping with your tuning experience you might be able to offer a suggestion. I would like to free up the rear a touch for the fast corners. If I could get the back to slide just a bit, I believe this car could get into the 1:44's easily. I have tried numerous setting changes and I have yet to find it. Any suggestions on this would be much appreciated.

Anyone looking for a GT-R R34 setup should give this one a run. In a field littered with Clio's and California's, it's tough to win, but this setup is competitive.

Just wanted to give you some feedback on your GT-R R34 tune. I do all my testing on Fuji, with controller, as this is where I race most often and I know what times I need to be fast and competitive. I initially ran my set up, to get an idea of what I can run consistantly then, ran yours. I did make some adjustments to suit my driving/braking style, but nothing major. A slight change to the brakes and a reduction of the downforce produced low to mid 1:45:xxx times for me. This is a few tenths faster than my setup and I will take a few tenths any day! (I can almost taste 1:44's)

I'm hoping with your tuning experience you might be able to offer a suggestion. I would like to free up the rear a touch for the fast corners. If I could get the back to slide just a bit, I believe this car could get into the 1:44's easily. I have tried numerous setting changes and I have yet to find it. Any suggestions on this would be much appreciated.

Anyone looking for a GT-R R34 setup should give this one a run. In a field littered with Clio's and California's, it's tough to win, but this setup is competitive.

Thanks for the good feedback.👍 I am curious, you reduced the downforce, and it seems to have gotten faster, I think that might work, I'll give it a go.👍 If you want to free up the rear end, changing the rear toe is the best way (since we don't have tyre wear) to go by the way you're describing. Increase the rear toe negatively (i.e. move slider left) until you achieve your desired result. The use of stabiliser bars would help too but we don't have them in Prologue.;) Thanks again for the feedback, I'll try your suggested changes as well because best I managed was a 1'45.8.

TLD Lexus IS F V8 Supercar Road Going
(298kw) (484Nm) (1453kg) (650 PP)

199098.1-lg.jpg

Performance:

Power: -7
Weight: 86%

Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: -15/-13
Spring Rates: 7/6
Damper: 4/3
Toe: +0.05/+0.12
Camber: 1.7/1.2

Brake Balance: 4/9

Max Turn Angle: 45

Gear Ratios:
1st: 3.847
2nd: 2.379
3rd: 1.820
4th: 1.456
5th: 1.202
6th: 1.020
7th: 0.894
8th: 0.740
Final: 3.100

Description: Ladies and gentlemen, you are looking at the first road going version of a car planned for the V8 Supercars International Series. So what sets this car apart from the normal IS F? It has a stripped out interior and light body parts, bigger brakes, close ratio tuned gearbox and comes with a set of race slicks/rims for track days (road tyres and standard rims are provided for road use). Maybe you're asking why there isn't any extra power? Well, let us hint on that this car is not the final version of the road going V8 Supercar IS F. The final version will have boosted power output, road legal semi-slicks and possibly even an aero kit for added downforce.

Tracks Tuned For/On:
Fuji Speedway

Tuner's Notes:
Lots of thought has been put into curing the quirky turn-in of the stock version
Just as fast as the rival M3
Lots of traction from this one
Use 7th gear as an overdrive if necessary

will you please help set-up the integra type r for the current p550 fwd race online that can do under 1.11.000 constantly i would appreciate the help when its ready can you send a message to my ps3 id MCR-R35-GTR thank you:cheers::cheers::cheers::)

Hey mate, how you doing these days? I see you are still running tld on :P have there been any garage showdons these days anymore ? i was thinking if u could make 35gtr or maybe Delta 600pp suzuka tune ? :)

Tried ur Lexus and it's very nice to drive, it's easy to drive and pretty fast and it's fun to drive becoze it gets sklide ways a bit if you push harder ;P best lap time i got in free run was 1.46.2xx i've could get it below 1.46 if i wouldn't drop gear to 1st instead of 2nd and drive it for 2 sec b4 i noticed it's not accelerating :D also got it slideways almost trough whole 100r :P

Thanks for the good feedback.👍 I am curious, you reduced the downforce, and it seems to have gotten faster, I think that might work, I'll give it a go.👍 If you want to free up the rear end, changing the rear toe is the best way (since we don't have tyre wear) to go by the way you're describing. Increase the rear toe negatively (i.e. move slider left) until you achieve your desired result. The use of stabiliser bars would help too but we don't have them in Prologue.;) Thanks again for the feedback, I'll try your suggested changes as well because best I managed was a 1'45.8.

I didn't think to add this at first, but I race using std physics. I guess most on this site use pro physics so, your tune may be spot on for those using pro physics.

will you please help set-up the integra type r for the current p550 fwd race online that can do under 1.11.000 constantly i would appreciate the help when its ready can you send a message to my ps3 id MCR-R35-GTR thank you:cheers::cheers::cheers::)

I am really busy at the moment, a tune for the Integra might not be ready until the weekend. Is this OK? In the mean time, try my VW Golf V, I've been able to drive that under 1'11.0, I don't know about constantly but I've done it.

Hey mate, how you doing these days? I see you are still running tld on :P have there been any garage showdons these days anymore ? i was thinking if u could make 35gtr or maybe Delta 600pp suzuka tune ? :)

G'day, good to see you back after a long time.👍 There hasn't been any Garage Showdown in ages, I've been too busy doing other things.;) A Delta for 600 PP would be pretty lowsy.:crazy: Are you sure you don't want to try my R34 GT-R fo Suzuka?;)

Tried ur Lexus and it's very nice to drive, it's easy to drive and pretty fast and it's fun to drive becoze it gets sklide ways a bit if you push harder ;P best lap time i got in free run was 1.46.2xx i've could get it below 1.46 if i wouldn't drop gear to 1st instead of 2nd and drive it for 2 sec b4 i noticed it's not accelerating :D also got it slideways almost trough whole 100r :P

Thanks.👍:dopey: The car is capable of high 1'43s in my hands. You're crazy getting a car on race tyres sideways.:lol:

I didn't think to add this at first, but I race using std physics. I guess most on this site use pro physics so, your tune may be spot on for those using pro physics.

OK, some of those changes might work anyway, I'll have to see.👍

TLD-R Dodge Viper Time Attack Weapon
(517kw) (907Nm) (1066kg) (843 PP)

tunesheet_2008-dodge-viper-srt.gif

Performance:

Power: +26
Weight: 85%
Downforce: 20/35

Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: -6/-2
Spring Rates: 7/5
Damper: 2/4
Toe: -0.10/+0.28
Camber: 0.9/0.3

Brake Balance: 5/8

Max Turn Angle: 45

Gear Ratios:
1st: 2.308
2nd: 1.588
3rd: 1.180
4th: 0.920
5th: 0.740
6th: 0.596
Final: 4.165

Description: The Lion's Den Racing is proud to announce our first all out time attack car. This Viper is tuned to be nothing other than fast at Fuji Raceway. TLD-R has done some serious internal work to the engine along with numerous bolt-on performance goodies. A full race aero kit and anything we could possibly use to reduce weight has been done. It might sound like a rotary from the back, but this all American monster is no tin can. With the 517kw, 907Nm V10 pumping away it is incredibly fast. The Viper's engine has a bit of weight to it though making it understeer a little bit. But from being a hard to handle taily car, this has been transformed to compete at a very high level. The looks don't disappoint, enjoy this all American Viper.

Tracks Tuned For/On:
Fuji Speedway

Tuner's Notes:
Thanks to race car like ride height and stiff springs high camber levels are not needed, this also aids in straight line traction
Don't expect over 500kw and a 1000kg weight to be completely tamed!
Short shifting could save your life at some corners

Last edited:
Will have to take the gt-r34 some time out on the track :) but i have R8 with ur suspension setup and most your gear ratios and it works very well, it's lighter to turn and got better traction than most of the other awd cars.

Hey, nice tune on the M3 for Fuji. Went from 1:49:xxx's stock to low 1:46:xxx's with 5 laps after the tune. Impressive and thanks. It's all up to me now... :drool:

Will have to take the gt-r34 some time out on the track :) but i have R8 with ur suspension setup and most your gear ratios and it works very well, it's lighter to turn and got better traction than most of the other awd cars.

Well yeah, the R8 is a better car, I like to make cars that aren't the best into strong competitors if possible though.;) You might like the R34, the engine is too heavy (heavier than an LT1 V8 from what I hear :crazy:) but it's a pretty good car anyway.

Hey instead of the Delta i asked before maybe you could make suzuki swift sport/tuned for eiger ? :D

The Swift Sport/Tuned isn't allowed to enter Eiger.:(

Hey, nice tune on the M3 for Fuji. Went from 1:49:xxx's stock to low 1:46:xxx's with 5 laps after the tune. Impressive and thanks. It's all up to me now... :drool:

Thanks a lot mate.👍:dopey: I'm glad I could help you drop your lap times so much.:)

Hi again Paulie :)

I have testet yout tune for a time and its very well :)
Your tune for Fuji is with N3 wheels and now we have one intermed. and one expert. Do you have some changes you prefer for these races?

Per

Hi again Paulie :)

I have testet yout tune for a time and its very well :)
Your tune for Fuji is with N3 wheels and now we have one intermed. and one expert. Do you have some changes you prefer for these races?

Per

Is that the R8 you speak of? I haven't tried it in the new events, I've been so busy practising for Race Event 02, and doing WRS14 as well as tuning all these other cars you may have seen here.

Is that the R8 you speak of? I haven't tried it in the new events, I've been so busy practising for Race Event 02, and doing WRS14 as well as tuning all these other cars you may have seen here.

Yes, sorry..I mean R8 tune :) Yes, I can see and understand that you have a lot of things to do, so when you got more time and want to look at it again just take a show off..:)

Per

Yes, sorry..I mean R8 tune :) Yes, I can see and understand that you have a lot of things to do, so when you got more time and want to look at it again just take a show off..:)

Per

OK, when I get a chance I will try to do that for you.👍

Just curious, are you willing to pick up any test drivers any time soon?

Are you looking to become one? I don't know, I get kinda impatient when I want to release a tune, waiting for testers is probably something I wouldn't do well.;) The best thing you could do is review tunes after they come out.:)

Just wanted to give you a quick review of your M3 tune. I haven't done any "official" testing with it, but I set my M3 up with it last night. I ran one practice lap to get a feel for it and then raced it. The first couple of races I placed 2nd. After that, nothing, but wins. Outstanding tune!!! I'll give you a proper review if your interested.

Just wanted to give you a quick review of your M3 tune. I haven't done any "official" testing with it, but I set my M3 up with it last night. I ran one practice lap to get a feel for it and then raced it. The first couple of races I placed 2nd. After that, nothing, but wins. Outstanding tune!!! I'll give you a proper review if your interested.

Thanks mate.👍

I might have to try one of your tunes. Which one do you think I should try?

Depends on where you like to race most often I guess.:)

Your M3 tune for fuji is the best! Finaly your tunes fit me AGAIN :) Dont understand how you do it! Skilll I guess...Im not so fast on R3, but your tune is so consistent! Thank you Paulie 👍

Your M3 tune for fuji is the best! Finaly your tunes fit me AGAIN :) Dont understand how you do it! Skilll I guess...Im not so fast on R3, but your tune is so consistent! Thank you Paulie 👍

Thankyou very much mr_VOLCANO, I'm glad to hear that.:D:tup:

The Golf 550pp tune is excellent, So fast and easy to drive. Well done keep it up:tup:

After 5 laps with it I did a 1'10.868.

The Golf 550pp tune is excellent, So fast and easy to drive. Well done keep it up:tup:

After 5 laps with it I did a 1'10.868.

Glad to see you tried and liked my Golf.:) The amount of feedback I have been getting from everyone lately is very welcomed.👍

Yeah, thanks for the Mustang drift car set up. I just started drifting and this set up just makes things easier and gives me a reference point for drift tuning. Thanks, much & I'll keep checking for new stuff.

Back