TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
This last GT4 update is one of the most realistic looking you ever made IMO. I like it a lot 👍

The GT5P pic has a great camera, looks good indeed...and WOW to the reflections :)

Oh my......How I have waited for this one....
That makes me speechless....
Thank You

This last GT4 update is one of the most realistic looking you ever made IMO. I like it a lot 👍

The GT5P pic has a great camera, looks good indeed...and WOW to the reflections :)
Thanks for the comment and visit.

----

Part 1/3

Click for the full size "Stock Shot"

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Jamie, as a big fan of this new GT-R, I must say that this is the most fantastically cool, awesomely bodacious, supremely stellar, update...period...:lol:

Oh and just to let you know...I have purchased my copy of GT5:P even before my PS3 arrived. It is not slated to arrive from sony for 2 more weeks.

The Luop screens from GT4 looks stunning!! and the GT5P screen also looks shocking!! :bowdown::dunce:
Congrats buddy for this screens!! They are amazing!! Hope see more!!

well done jaymie. i'm very proud. but please refrain from parking that beauty beside a barbwire fence. it's not an american car :D now, i would like to remix that fifth photo if you'd let me.

Thanks for every piece of feedback.

----

Part 2/3

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Great stuff, loving the 2nd and third ones from Tokyo, and the one from Bonn. :eek:
The Lennepark location is a beautiful location, and with an awesome car like that...it just get put at a whole new level.

Part 3/3

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

OH MY. Even sexier in black. Hey Jamie, can I have shots one and five in the largest filesize you can provide? They have wallpaper written all over them.

I like some new angles. Both tunnel shots looks very professional.
The white balance on the last "Tokyo" is quite good. Much more realistic than original tone.

Amazing. Simply amazing. No words can describe the awesomess of the Skyline GT-R!! And your photography, of course :sly: Meanwhile, I get to play GT4 :ouch: But I love it anyways :D

now those are soo much better. specially the tunnel shots. the one with the motion blur would be even better with a bit of light trails running with the car. but otherwise, the comparison between that and the first batch are like night and day. good job.

Thanks for the comments.

----

Preview

capture185erpi4.jpg

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

agree..the 3rd shot is great! Excellent work TVR...and may add: Great gallery...probably with the most GT5P pics on the net!

👍

greetz
jmx

agree..the 3rd shot is great! Excellent work TVR...and may add: Great gallery...probably with the most GT5P pics on the net!

👍

greetz
jmx
Thank You :)

----

Gallery News

My next update will be from GT4.

Back