TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
These are very clean pictures 👍 The quality seems to be higher than your other GT4 updates. 2nd picture is my favorite because it is my favorite angle and tone 👍

Such an excellent update, man.. 👍 I like the last one most, it looks so realistic and in such a high quality.. Just wow :drool:

Very nice work, I love how they're all simple, effective angles and compositions. Nothing too over the top or any fancy editing, just good photography. It's really nice to see that. 👍

The last McLaren shot is probably the most realistic. I think adding a little dimension to the grass would help a lot for the rest of those angled-shots. Just a little texture would make it pop a bit more.

The third one is great! But the last one... :drool: Looks very realistic! 👍
Thank You

I'm loving the angles, colour and blur. Pretty much everything about them then!
Thanks for the feedback.

Good to see you working with GT4 once more Jamie. Another great capture of a great car.
I am happy with my return update.

Very nice shot pal! What else are you planning on doing to it? 👍
Thanks for the comment and visit.

The last one is amazing, its a shame the bolts on the brake caliper arent blurred.
I am glad you enjoyed the last shot.

These are very clean pictures 👍 The quality seems to be higher than your other GT4 updates. 2nd picture is my favorite because it is my favorite angle and tone 👍
My current Xbox 360 photomode update, made me want to improve.

The 2nd pic is just...just...awesome! Great angle and realism. Wonderful stuff man.
I really enjoyed working, on the 2nd shot.

Excellent update, I like all of them!

Such an excellent update, man.. 👍 I like the last one most, it looks so realistic and in such a high quality.. Just wow :drool:
Thanks for leaving a comment.

Very nice work, I love how they're all simple, effective angles and compositions. Nothing too over the top or any fancy editing, just good photography. It's really nice to see that. 👍
Thanks

The last McLaren shot is probably the most realistic. I think adding a little dimension to the grass would help a lot for the rest of those angled-shots. Just a little texture would make it pop a bit more.
Thank You :)

Last edited:
Wow, I was not here when you put those images. Amazing. The second one is the best, and I love the wheels in the last one, very realistic. I love your photos, they are great in all ways 👍
You should enter competitions even more often.

Jamie, I can't wait for you to get your hands on some race cars and an actual photomode on GT5. It's gonna blow my mind, you're GT4 shots still look amazing, despite the game being what, five years old now?

it's about time you won something from the competitions. i hope that makes you join there more often. great shots of the mclaren :D:tup: the last three are my top picks out of the whole bunch, specially the third one.

Thank You :)

----

Gallery News - Update on my next GT4 update

You might see a preview in the next 2-4 weeks.

Last edited:
Preview "Work in Progress"

img0009ereerssbr.png

img0013er.png

img0003er.png

----

GT5: Prologue - Preview

38582390.jpg

Last edited:
My god, that 2nd preview looks like an actual photo! :drool: Can't wait to see this one 👍

Back