Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Your one stop tuning shop - Closed

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 1,311 comments
BMW M3 Coupe 650PP/R3 Fuji Speedway PRO Online

Starting out with the Suzuka tune, I decided that for Fuji, the suspension needed a bit of toning down and I installed a new gearbox that is as smooth as silk. I also adjusted the brakes a bit. As always, have fun and let me know what you think of it. 👍

Angle: 45 (Sixaxis: 40)

Final 3.679

Ok, sixaxis user here. Was doing 1:47s on my own re-geared Suzuka M3 tune, using R2s and more HP.
Will try this today @ Fuji 650pp.
One question, you've got the steering angle different based on input device. Is that typical, or car-specific, or maybe even pp-specific? I usually prefer a steering angle of closer to 50, but not always, and I'm not sure why yet.

just tried the M3 Fuji tune, and as usual the car is transformed to be very predictable. I did get smoked by an R35 though. It left me for dead on the main straight

This M3 tune is sweet. Instant 44.6-44.9.

I re-geared it as follows
fd4.100

Got under 1:44.0 with this, and there's some draft room in 6g.

BMW M3 Coupe 650PP/R3 Fuji Speedway PRO Online

Starting out with the Suzuka tune, I decided that for Fuji, the suspension needed a bit of toning down and I installed a new gearbox that is as smooth as silk. I also adjusted the brakes a bit. As always, have fun and let me know what you think of it. 👍

Power: +2
Weight: 86%

Tyres: R3

Height: -30/-27
Springs: 6/5
Dampers: 2/3
Toe: -0.08/+0.07
Camber: 1.5/1.9
Brakes: 4/6

Angle: 45 (Sixaxis: 40)
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 3.557
2nd: 2.371
3rd: 1.778
4th: 1.348
5th: 1.054
6th: 0.845

Final 3.679

NLx......... just popping in to say what a sweet-ass tune for the M3!!! One of my favourite cars on GT5P just got a whole lot more loving:sly:

An absolute doddle to drive fast........ online free run time of 1'43.654 after 6 laps of setting the tune.

Awesome vehicle, awesome tune...... awesome tuner:sly:

Re the M3 tune.

Is it just that I am excruciatingly slow or is the sixth gear unused in free air? I get a top speed of 265 km/h at the end of the straight but I'm still in fifth when it's time to brake.

Re the M3 tune.

Is it just that I am excruciatingly slow or is the sixth gear unused in free air? I get a top speed of 265 km/h at the end of the straight but I'm still in fifth when it's time to brake.

Are you on the 'main' gearing? My re-gearing shown a few posts up fixed that very issue for me, if I remember correctly.

GT by CITROEN. Any tunes for this wierd ride? I want to try it at Suzuka pp750. Has great power but you can't adjust power or weight. Tires and downforce are it. It should be a fast tune as you don't have weight, power, or gears to worry about.
The inside view is awsome!

Continue your good work.
Thanks
You're welcome, glad to be of service. :)

One question, you've got the steering angle different based on input device. Is that typical, or car-specific, or maybe even pp-specific?
Since the last update, the wheel appears to benefit more from a higher steering angle while the controller is made more twitchy. And I don't want to modify things like suspension because of different input. Steering angle appeared to negate the difference. :) Some cars appear to be more affected than others though.

just tried the M3 Fuji tune, and as usual the car is transformed to be very predictable. I did get smoked by an R35 though. It left me for dead on the main straight
The R35 needs to have its PP adjusted IMO, just as the Clios.

This M3 tune is sweet. Instant 44.6-44.9.

I re-geared it as follows
fd4.100

Got under 1:44.0 with this, and there's some draft room in 6g.
Glad you enjoy it. :)

osg
NLx......... just popping in to say what a sweet-ass tune for the M3!!! One of my favourite cars on GT5P just got a whole lot more loving:sly:

An absolute doddle to drive fast........ online free run time of 1'43.654 after 6 laps of setting the tune.

Awesome vehicle, awesome tune...... awesome tuner:sly:
Owww, you're making me blush! ;) Good to see you're having fun with it. :)

Has anybody got an M3 tune for Suzuka?
What PP level? I already have an M3 for Suzuka/R3/650PP. Check the first page of this thread. :)

Is it just that I am excruciatingly slow or is the sixth gear unused in free air?
Nope, it's a five speed. With 6 gears, you enter many corners in a higher gear, resulting in less sharp behaviour than when entering in a lower gear. It felt awkward (and it's slower), so I made it a five speed instead after positive feedback from my test driver. :)

GT by CITROEN. Any tunes for this wierd ride?
I am not too tempted in doing a tune for this one. One of the other tuners might do one though, just check one of the others. :)

I always race with the aids off. Lol, maybe it's just me:guilty:

Oh, its not just you :sly:

And since I didn't mention it before, a big cheers to NLxAROSA for all the great tunes 👍 Sorry I didn't give you feedback for them individually :rolleyes: I'll do my best in the future

Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe/Tuned WRS 14 Edition

Here is my entry for this weeks WRS. At 800 or 750 PP, this snake is gentle like a little sandworm, but at maximum PP it sheds its skin and turns into a vicious serpent! Extremely fast and easy to handle, make sure you brake on time and enough before entering a corner or you'll understeer straight into a wall and don't put the throttle on too fast or you'll oversteer in another. :lol: Still, this car is very fun to drive (and relatively easy considering the amount of PP) and I hope it gets you a nice place in this weeks WRS. As always, have fun and let me know what you think!

Power: +26
Weight: 85
Tires: R3
Downforce: 20/35

Ride Height: -10/-5
Spring: 3/4
Damper: 2/4
Toe: -0.10/+0.10
Camber: 2.5/2.5
Brakes: 3/6

Steering angle: 45 (Sixaxis may want to use something like 40)
Traction: OFF

1st: 2.308
2nd: 1.588
3rd: 1.217
4th: 0.951
5th: 0.751
6th: 0.596
Final gear: 3.195

I promised myself I'd have another go at the F430 TT on Fuji first thing tonight as I am 35th in the rankings and I've got some cleaning up to do with that lap before I'm happy. However, I'm gonna give that Viper tune a run afterwards and I'll let you know what I think :) Looking forward to entering my first WRS event!

Lars,

I just started running your 512 BB Suzuka tune in the 10 lap Fuji event (only mod I made is a longer 5th gear [.966]). It is awesome fun to drive and still really really quick. Within 5 laps I was down to a 1:44.2 with plenty of room for more speed! I'm trying the M3 now and expect more of the same. Keep up the great work!

TO

Lars,

I just started running your 512 BB Suzuka tune in the 10 lap Fuji event (only mod I made is a longer 5th gear [.966]). It is awesome fun to drive and still really really quick. Within 5 laps I was down to a 1:44.2 with plenty of room for more speed! I'm trying the M3 now and expect more of the same. Keep up the great work!

TO

No wonder the first 512 I see @ 10lap Fuji went like good rumour...

NLxAROSA:

Your tune for the WRS 14 Dodge Viper/Tuned is fantastic! I tried yours after attempting tuning it myself and it worked so well! Keep up the fantastic work! I'll be trying your M3 tune shortly 👍

The Clio Tuned is so easy to race. Good job! NLxAROSA.
In the first 10 laps i am already able to consistently keep below 1'44.5.
Fastest lap (also the last lap) 1'43.6.. still can hope to shave off another second!

Looking forward to entering my first WRS event!
Good to see you entering the WRS, the more drivers in there the better. :)

Keep up the great work!
Thanks, the 512BB ís a very nice ride, as is the M3. :)

Hi Lars :)

Is this a oki tune for R8 and Fuji today? Just reg PP and wheels?

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3117021&postcount=329

Per
Not sure, I made that one for STD physics, so it might be a little bit on the wild side if you try it on PRO. ;) What PP/tires would you like it for?

Your tune for the WRS 14 Dodge Viper/Tuned is fantastic! I tried yours after attempting tuning it myself and it worked so well! Keep up the fantastic work!
Glad you like it, I hope it gets you a nice place in the leaderboard. :)

The Clio Tuned is so easy to race. Good job! NLxAROSA.
You're welcome! The Clios are so easy to drive and so fast, it's almost like cheating. ;) I really think that PD needs to adjust their PP.

I really like the F430 and M3 tunes you've made for Fuji. They both work really well. The F430, if I'm honest doesn't actually feel that much different to me but the M3 feels like a GTR race car.

R8 Fuji 650PP Pro

I think S3 Tyres is ok, so if you you can make a good set up with that, it had be nice.:)

Per

I raced against 'gamegangsta' who was in an R8 (NTSC), and mid- 1:42s seems like the target for this car. I *think* he was on R1s, just a semi-guess.

Anyone have a setup for the Amuse 350Z? I can run an odd 1:43.xxx with my current tune at Fuji, which was actually the same setup from the Suzuka 650pp race. It's a bit tail happy on corner exit. I softened up the rear spring a bit and it seemed to have helped. I've seen a few other drivers with this car, so surely I can't be the only one with a tune.

Audi R8 4.2 V8 FSI WRS 15

Okay, here's my entry for this weeks WRS race. The main challenge with this baby is to get rid of the understeer. I managed to iron out most of it and I put in a nice dose of liftoff oversteer which will help you turn in those nasty corners. Let me know what you think of it and ofcourse: have fun! 👍

Power: -4
Weight: 100%

Tyres: S3

Height: -18/-20
Spring: 4/5
Dampers: 2/4
Toe: -0.15/+0.25
Camber: 2.5/1.0
Brakes: 4/6

Angle: 50
TC: OFF

1st: 3.707
2nd: 2.376
3rd: 1.691
4th: 1.347
5th: 1.113
6th: 0.956
Final: 3.814

Well, after throwing about for a week now, I have to say the M3 Fuji tune is excellent 👍 I think I already mentioned this before to you, but still, after another hour or so test today I still admire the cars ability to essentially handle like an AWD car - it can quite easily keep up with them actually though most will eventually pull away, its got enough going for it to make mince meat of any drivers lacking pace.
Its particular ability around 100R is impressive and I find it very easy to control throughout the course. This car is quite simply my style of car: FR, decent power, but still has enough to make it fun to drive and easy to drive fast at the same time.
In racing, it can keep up with the AWD cars as long as it has a slipstream and can take advantage of their understeer during 100R and a few other corners which sets it up for some decent battles around the track. It lacks a lot of grunt off the line though and suffers badly with its acceleartion from low speeds which means its usually last into T1 and regularly gets passed on the main straights accelerating from the last corner. However, usually T1 is chaos and being at the back is a massive advantage so I don't mind. Shame about the straight line speed out of the last corner though.

Good to see the tunes are still keeping the now traditional DC stability+speed combination, not that I ever thought it had lost it!

P.S. I might be interested in coming back as a test driver once again, although I'm still at uni and have a fair amount of work to do I once again find myself with enough time at least for testing tunes and I did enjoy it a lot last time. :) Oh, and F1:CE's online is being pulled down so I will no longer have my championship commitments sadly.

Last edited:
Thanks for the review, nice to hear you are having fun! Ofcourse I'll have you back as a test driver, no problemo. 👍 Just not much to test right now. :lol:

Next up: WRS 16 Copen is in the works...

Back