TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
  • 322,087 views
That third shot is amazing!:O You should try to have larger size if at all possible, because I really want one like the third as a wallpaper, but it's too small.
 
Thanks for the comment.
 
Okay - stupid question -- how do you get to the photomode in Prologue? (I am waiting for it from GameFly)

Also - Going through your shots.. this one seems to say:

capture1279serbsh0.jpg

"You did not just say that.." .. lol
 
Last edited:
Okay - stupid question -- how do you get to the photomode in Prologue? (I am waiting for it from GameFly)

Also - Going through your shots.. this one seems to say:

"You did not just say that.." .. lol
I capture the GT5: Prologue shots via capture card.

That will give another style to the photomode, the never seen before close ups.
Thank You

----

Gallery News - My first GT5: Prologue video

My first video might be up, within the next 1-4 weeks.
 
I love that close up, it really shows off the amount of detail in the game. They're all great composition wise too, but the 4th shot doesn't seem to stand out as much as the rest, it looks more like a simple snapshot.

I wish I could take photos in GT5P, the graphics are stunning.
 
Hello TVR&Ferrari_Fan! :) How are you doing? Haven't been here for a month or so and missed some great pictures from you.. :( .. But I'm back and can't await the next ones 👍 :p

Best wishes,

S-Line Audi Fan :cheers:
 
LOL ... a little caption for the 3rd shot "Driving the F1 is just like a roller coaster ride"
Nice stuff again. Do you have some action shots coming up for the F1?
 
LOL ... a little caption for the 3rd shot "Driving the F1 is just like a roller coaster ride"
Nice stuff again. Do you have some action shots coming up for the F1?
Thanks for the visit and comment.

Nice, love the replay, 👍
Thank You :)
 
I like the video and the pictures, too.. They're excellent ;).. Well done, TVR&Ferrari_Fan 👍

Best wishes,

S-Line Audi Fan :cheers:
 
Thanks for the feedback.
 
The fact that they're stock shots and they look so realistic really does show just how good GT5's graphics are. Brilliant work, as usual.
 
The fact that they're stock shots and they look so realistic really does show just how good GT5's graphics are. Brilliant work, as usual.
Thanks Lloyd :)
 
Gallery News - 18th February

My next GT4 update, might be up within the next 1-2 weeks.


Info on my next GT5: Prologue video

The next GT5: Prologue video from me, will be focusing on this car:

TVR Tuscan
 
Once more, a quality update. And seeing the Replay in HD, WOW...it really shows how great GT5 is. Nice driving btw 👍

NTX
 
nice replay. i would like to see more gt4 shots from you though. this whole prologue thing is boring me.
 
My next update will be from GT4.

@ NTX1982: Thank You
 
hi m8, excellent gallery, keep it up :-)))
 
Thanks for the comments.

----

Preview

img0037ertje.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice picture! I actually won one of those, but sold it :( By the way, I took a look around your gallery yesterday, and I must say that the pictures are impressive! The GT5:P pictures are awesome! I really loved the Elise pictures :D
 
Very nice shot pal! What else are you planning on doing to it? 👍
 
I don't know. Perhaps I didn't like it so much. Overall, I don't like race cars. All the paint jobs and sponsors... I just don't like that.
 
Good to see you working with GT4 once more Jamie. Another great capture of a great car.
 
Thank You

----


Click for the full size


Click for the full size


Click for the full size


Click for the full size​
 
The third one is great! But the last one... :drool: Looks very realistic! 👍
 
Back