TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
That third shot is amazing!:embarrassed: You should try to have larger size if at all possible, because I really want one like the third as a wallpaper, but it's too small.

Okay - stupid question -- how do you get to the photomode in Prologue? (I am waiting for it from GameFly)

Also - Going through your shots.. this one seems to say:

capture1279serbsh0.jpg

"You did not just say that.." .. lol

Last edited:
Okay - stupid question -- how do you get to the photomode in Prologue? (I am waiting for it from GameFly)

Also - Going through your shots.. this one seems to say:

"You did not just say that.." .. lol
I capture the GT5: Prologue shots via capture card.

That will give another style to the photomode, the never seen before close ups.
Thank You

----

Gallery News - My first GT5: Prologue video

My first video might be up, within the next 1-4 weeks.

I love that close up, it really shows off the amount of detail in the game. They're all great composition wise too, but the 4th shot doesn't seem to stand out as much as the rest, it looks more like a simple snapshot.

I wish I could take photos in GT5P, the graphics are stunning.

Hello TVR&Ferrari_Fan! :) How are you doing? Haven't been here for a month or so and missed some great pictures from you.. :( .. But I'm back and can't await the next ones 👍 :P

Best wishes,

S-Line Audi Fan :cheers:

LOL ... a little caption for the 3rd shot "Driving the F1 is just like a roller coaster ride"
Nice stuff again. Do you have some action shots coming up for the F1?

I like the video and the pictures, too.. They're excellent ;).. Well done, TVR&Ferrari_Fan 👍

Best wishes,

S-Line Audi Fan :cheers:

The fact that they're stock shots and they look so realistic really does show just how good GT5's graphics are. Brilliant work, as usual.

Gallery News - 18th February

My next GT4 update, might be up within the next 1-2 weeks.

Info on my next GT5: Prologue video

The next GT5: Prologue video from me, will be focusing on this car:

TVR Tuscan

Once more, a quality update. And seeing the Replay in HD, WOW...it really shows how great GT5 is. Nice driving btw 👍

NTX

Nice picture! I actually won one of those, but sold it :( By the way, I took a look around your gallery yesterday, and I must say that the pictures are impressive! The GT5:P pictures are awesome! I really loved the Elise pictures :D

I don't know. Perhaps I didn't like it so much. Overall, I don't like race cars. All the paint jobs and sponsors... I just don't like that.

Good to see you working with GT4 once more Jamie. Another great capture of a great car.

Thank You

----

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Back