Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: -10/-10
Spring Rates: 8/5
Damper: 7/7
Toe: -0.30/+0.20
Camber: 2.5/2.0

Brake Balance: 5/5

Max Turn Angle: 50 (sixaxis users may want to adjust this setting)

All driving aids are up to driver, tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1

Gear Ratios:
1st: 2.895
2nd: 2.043
3rd: 1.545
4th: 1.140
5th: 0.823
Final: 4.890

Description:
The aim of this project was to find out what happens when you have a superlight weight FR car, so we took the Suzuki Cappucino as our choice. Then the team decided to fit an aero kit, and do the most thorough weight loss program ever done by my team to leave you with a car weighing less then half a tonne! Thats right 476kg so don't expect any luxuries. We also managed to maximise output of it's tiny engine getting a shade under 180bhp coming right at the top of the rev range, as does most of the torque but the torque is silghtly more spread and is accomadated for with our new gearing set up. The little scamp naturally has incredible turn-in almost so good that you may want to tone down the steering angle, particularly pad users who can't be as precise as the wheel users. Enjoy this one, there probably won't be many cars like this around, ignore it's high PP setting this car is not equal with our street tuned F430 which has the exact same PP value.

Tracks Tuned For/On:
All road courses.

Tuner's Notes:
Careful on the steering, this car will turn in incredibly fast which can result in unwanted sliding. Also having such little weight and tyres means you can get the car into a drift without much provoking but for the same reasons it's easy to correct and control.

Last edited:
I think I'll call it a day at that, I still have 3 more cars ready for release but let's see how those 4 go down during the course of the week first :)

I think I'll call it a day at that, I still have 3 more cars ready for release but let's see how those 4 go down during the course of the week first :)

Yes, some reviews would be nice, I might even do a couple reviews myself if I get time (which I won't :lol:, but perhaps on the weekend I will, or next week, you never know :))

Yes, some reviews would be nice, I might even do a couple reviews myself if I get time (which I won't :lol:, but perhaps on the weekend I will, or next week, you never know :))

Even just a couple of views on the general idea will be very important to myself personally, as I pushed this forward going from some of our past minor projects.

I still need to review that ZR1, jeez. Time time, there's not enough of it! I barely get enough time to run my own comp anymore. I like supporting this tuning garage. I always come here to get tunes(if TZT hasn't got any).

I'll try and review it soon Paulie.👍

Even just a couple of views on the general idea will be very important to myself personally, as I pushed this forward going from some of our past minor projects.

Agreed. Hey everybody, let us know what you think of the new Predator Editions.:D

I still need to review that ZR1, jeez. Time time, there's not enough of it! I barely get enough time to run my own comp anymore. I like supporting this tuning garage. I always come here to get tunes(if TZT hasn't got any).

I'll try and review it soon Paulie.👍

Thanks Mad, and don't worry about the delay.👍 So long as it comes eventually, or, well........:mischievous: :lol: J/K.:D

Will have most of tomorrow free, plus I just finished the last race of the race series I've been participating in, so I should be able to get a few cars out to the track. I still have to give feedback on the couple of cars that I've been driving already, so I will have some typing to do! :lol: 👍

Will have most of tomorrow free, plus I just finished the last race of the race series I've been participating in, so I should be able to get a few cars out to the track. I still have to give feedback on the couple of cars that I've been driving already, so I will have some typing to do! :lol: 👍

Don't worry, it's a nightmare copying these numbers down for 4 different cars and then writing a description on top of that, even copying the template for each set up doesn't numb the pain much.

TLD-R Corvette C6 Cup Car
(300kw) (598Nm) (969kg) (750 PP)
Performance:

Power: -29
Weight: 85%
Tyres: R3
Downforce: 20/34

Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: -10/-8
Spring Rate: 5/2
Damper: 3/2
Toe: -0.14/-0.02
Camber: 1.0/0.6

Brake Balance: 5/9

Max Turn Angle: 50

All driving aids are up to the driver, tuned with all aids off except ABS at 1

Gear Ratios:
1st: 2.308
2nd: 1.588
3rd: 1.248
4th: 1.020
5th: 0.844
6th: 0.596
Final: 3.415

Tracks Tuned For/On:
Suzuka

Tuner's Notes:
Wheelspin in 2nd gear unless careful
Pad users may like to tinker with the max turn angle to suit themselves
Tuned as a 5spd gearbox
Shift up at 6,000rpm
Trail braking is possible and encouraged
👍
I got 1:57.5s out of this, using a DS3. Turn angle was fine. I do tend to trail-brake like a mad fool, this tune was good for that. Also, braked much better than my own tune, as expected with so little camber and so much downforce. Gearing identical to my own, save final drive difference of ~.3.
I have a question: Why so much rear downforce? I get nearly annoying understeer like this, did you find the braking to be worth the downforce?

👍
I got 1:57.5s out of this, using a DS3. Turn angle was fine. I do tend to trail-brake like a mad fool, this tune was good for that. Also, braked much better than my own tune, as expected with so little camber and so much downforce. Gearing identical to my own, save final drive difference of ~.3.
I have a question: Why so much rear downforce? I get nearly annoying understeer like this, did you find the braking to be worth the downforce?

Thanks for the review,👍:) and to answer your question, I find the traction worth the downforce, braking power is good too.

TLD-R Elise 111R Track
(251kw) (298Nm) (772kg) (750 PP)

tunesheet111Rtuned.jpg

Performance:

Power: +35
Weight: 112%
Tyres: R3
Aerodynamics: 10/35

Suspension:

Ride Height: -15/-14
Spring Rate: 2/9
Damper: 1/1
Toe: -0.10/+0.05
Camber: 0.8/0.5

Brake Balance: 7/4

Max Turn Angle: 45

All driving aids up to driver, tuned with all aids turned off except ABS at 1

Gear Ratios:
1st: 2.900
2nd: 1.943
3rd: 1.435
4th: 1.184
5th: 1.003
6th: 0.855
Final: 4.260

Description: Super easy to use, very competitive, and above all makes cornering look like it is easier than first grade maths. The car has work to the suspension that not only makes it more stable, but easier to run over bumps and kerbs in, meaning you will be hard put making mistakes in this machine.

Tracks Tuned For/On:
Suzuka

Tuner's Notes:
Rev it to fuel cut-out
Make use of lift-off oversteer
Be careful of lift-off oversteer, mainly at turn 1

I'll definetely be trying out the 111R/tuned tune. I want to see if I can go faster with it than my 'rookie' tune. For sure i'll be back to post another review.👍

I'll definetely be trying out the 111R/tuned tune. I want to see if I can go faster with it than my 'rookie' tune. For sure i'll be back to post another review.👍

$10 says mine is easier to use but not faster. All I could manage was a mid 1'57, maybe a low 1'57 on a great lap. Then again, fast guys are getting 1'55s in the Vette/Tuned as well when my best at the moment is a 1'56.9.:dunce:

$10 says mine is easier to use but not faster. All I could manage was a mid 1'57, maybe a low 1'57 on a great lap. Then again, fast guys are getting 1'55s in the Vette/Tuned as well when my best at the moment is a 1'56.9.:dunce:

I'll try and do a 55 with it.;) If mine can do a 55, your's should be able to. But yeah, mine is a massive handful through T1 every lap. If you're not concentrating, you're off backwards.:D:lol: But mine is good everywhere else.

Anyway, I'll test it and tell you what I think.👍

Thanks for the Lotus tune Paulie 👍
I will definitely try this one out tonight :)

If it's anywhere close to your Corvette tune it should be awesome.

While testing several cars and TLD setups, I realised today... I need way more practice with the G25. I got really frustrated, it's like I lost almost all the ability I thought I had on the DS3. So, I probably won't be posting any reviews anytime soon, until I think I'm used to it :ouch: I found a thread which may help, and any words of wisdom would be great!
Although I think my problems are mainly with RWD cars so far, so maybe I can give the little FWD cars some love in the meantime :)

TLD - The garage that has revealed to me my need for improvement :bowdown:

Last edited:
Stll no comment on the Predator Editions? Even the idea?

Thanks for the Lotus tune Paulie 👍
I will definitely try this one out tonight :)

If it's anywhere close to your Corvette tune it should be awesome.

Hmm, well I don'r pretend to be a mid-engined expert tuner due to my driving skill with them, but I feel the tune has turned out very well.:)

While testing several cars and TLD setups, I realised today... I need way more practice with the G25. I got really frustrated, it's like I lost almost all the ability I thought I had on the DS3. So, I probably won't be posting any reviews anytime soon, until I think I'm used to it :ouch: I found a thread which may help, and any words of wisdom would be great!
Although I think my problems are mainly with RWD cars so far, so maybe I can give the little FWD cars some love in the meantime :)

No worries AyJay, if you only just got a G25 it will take a few weeks before you're used to it at least, sometimes even a month or 2.

Don't worry, I went from sixaxis to DS3 without a driving license or any previous wheel experience. So I came in a complete noob and everytime I tried an RWD car if I stepped out of line just a bit I'd end up facing backwards. It just takes time and practice, these days I'm able to pull off drifts, race consistently (although not all that fast yet) and generally be in control all of the time. I'm going to suggest trying out the lower powered cars first (not neccessarily FWD, AWD and RWD won't be to much trouble).

Still no comment on the Predator Editions? Even the idea?

Yea I noticed this lack of feedback, so I thought I'd begin preparing something to show the world just what these cars can do. Specifically my latest Subaru ('05) and a new set up on the new model Impreza as well. It will basically be a showcase of what can be done with these 2 AWD road rockets. I think it should turn a few heads.

TLD-R Corvette C6 Cup Car
(300kw) (598Nm) (969kg) (750 PP)
(314kw) (606Nm) (969kg) (750 PP) (Alternate Setup)

corvettetldgt7.jpg

Performance:

Power: -29 -24
Weight: 85% 85%
Tyres: R3 R3
Downforce: 20/34 20/21 (Credit to FAK on this downforce/power combo)

Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: -10/-8
Spring Rate: 5/2 6/2
Damper: 3/2
Toe: -0.14/-0.02 -0.18/+0.20
Camber: 1.0/0.6

Max Turn Angle: 50

All driving aids are up to the driver, tuned with all aids off except ABS at 1

Gear Ratios:
1st: 2.308
2nd: 1.588
3rd: 1.248
4th: 1.020
5th: 0.844
6th: 0.596
Final: 3.415 3.380

Description: When a race series became available in which the Corvette was elligible TLD-R submitted their entry form and began the development cycle. Whilst plagued at first by turn-in issues and top end engine power, we refined the Vette to a competition ready phase. During its first number of races the Corvette performed extremely well, pulling seconds per lap on the competition. Not all good things last though, and some driver consistency issues saw a drop in the success rate of the now revered TLD-R Corvette. After a while things came good again and the Vette is now a consistent front runner of the field. Now the TLD-R setup is available to privateer drivers to take and have some success of their own.

Tracks Tuned For/On:
Suzuka

Tuner's Notes:
Wheelspin in 2nd gear unless careful
Pad users may like to tinker with the max turn angle to suit themselves
Tuned as a 5spd gearbox
Shift up at 6,000rpm
Trail braking is possible and encouraged
I've never needed to do this before, but here we have an alternate setup, take your pick. The original tune is easier to use (I think), the newer tune is a little faster and overall hardly different to drive. I strongly recommend trying both to find which you are faster with.

New setup on the C6 Cup Car here guys, hope it's as useful for you as it was for me.

No worries AyJay, if you only just got a G25 it will take a few weeks before you're used to it at least, sometimes even a month or 2.
Dragonistic
Don't worry, I went from sixaxis to DS3 without a driving license or any previous wheel experience. So I came in a complete noob and everytime I tried an RWD car if I stepped out of line just a bit I'd end up facing backwards. It just takes time and practice, these days I'm able to pull off drifts, race consistently (although not all that fast yet) and generally be in control all of the time. I'm going to suggest trying out the lower powered cars first (not neccessarily FWD, AWD and RWD won't be to much trouble).

Thanks! I won't be giving reviews on any cars that I feel I can't drive properly - having said that, I do have one or two reviews on the way :)

I'm liking the look of these new Predator Edition cars too, will definitely get a few out on the track soon

Last edited:
TLD Quattro Coupé 3.5L Predator Edition​
(218kw) (330Nm) (1198kg) (550 PP)

IMG_0447.jpg

Performance:

Power: +11
Weight: 85%
Tyres: S3

Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: -35/-33
Spring Rates: 6/5
Damper: 4/3
Toe: -0.16/-0.18
Camber: 1.6/1.0

Max Turn Angle: 45

All driving aids are up to driver, tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1

Gear Ratios:
1st: 2.846
2nd: 1.842
3rd: 1.381
4th: 1.090
5th: 1.110
6th: 0.954
Final: 4.240

Description: The Audi TT is often hailed as a competitor to cars like the Nissan Z, but ultimately it's not hard enough and not fast enough to compete. So The Lion's Den got their hands on one and began some work. A very modest stroker kit brings power up to 218kw @ 7,000rpm, but some severe weight reduction has been undertaken, stripping out all luxuries and using carbon fibre panels to make this AWD V6 weigh just 1198kg. Not only can it now run with Nissan Zs, but faster and more powerful cars too, thanks to unique TLD suspension tuning, along with gearbox and brakes. We'll be releasing some performance stats very soon, but already we've had this car running 2'20 flat lap times at Suzuka consistently all day long.

Tracks Tuned For/On:
All tracks

Tuner's Notes:
Rev it to 7,000rpm
Not much else to note, just point and shoot.
It was sheer coincidence this came in at exactly 550 PP

Last edited:
Hey guys, just wanted to say a big thank you for the 750 PP Corvette.

Had a fairly long play with it last night and won a great battle with a guy in an Amuse S2000.

I'm still a good few seconds off the laptimes being run by the guys in the upper divisions, but the car itself is a real joy to drive. So compliant. Not once did it feel like it was going anywhere other than where I wanted it to go, which was not at all the case with the stock setup.

I'm looking forward to running this back to back with the Viper to see which one I'll use in my forthcoming battle with GTP_Lagas.

Thanks guys, respect as always to you all 👍

By the way guys, I love the idea of the Predator tunes. As you say, it's what GT is all about. I've not been driving that much recently, but when I do, I'll be having a go in some of these beauties. Don't be disheartended by a lack of response. Your work is very highly thought of.

Last edited:
Hey guys, just wanted to say a big thank you for the 750 PP Corvette.

Had a fairly long play with it last night and won a great battle with a guy in an Amuse S2000.

I'm still a good few seconds off the laptimes being run by the guys in the upper divisions, but the car itself is a real joy to drive. So compliant. Not once did it feel like it was going anywhere other than where I wanted it to go, which was not at all the case with the stock setup.

I'm looking forward to running this back to back with the Viper to see which one I'll use in my forthcoming battle with GTP_Lagas.

Thanks guys, respect as always to you all 👍

By the way guys, I love the idea of the Predator tunes. As you say, it's what GT is all about. I've not been driving that much recently, but when I do, I'll be having a go in some of these beauties. Don't be disheartended by a lack of response. Your work is very highly thought of.

Thanks on behalf of Paulie for the Corvette comment, and on the entire TLD team for the rest :) We are aware that a fair amount of people will be visiting TLD for their tuning needs, I mean the view count shows that, but we, just like any business, want to hear from our customers to help us improve and continue to offer high quality products.

This is of particular important when we offer something a little different like the Predator Editions, I wouldn't have prepared so many cars for it if I didn't happen to be a big fan of just driving around in the cars myself, but there's no point us offering a service that only we want. After all, only the worst of companies offer what they THINK you want, rather then what you actually tell us you want.

(Note: this wasn't aimed at anyone personally, nor is it a complaint, but for me as a new addition to the TLD family, it's very important to me personally to know if I'm making a positive contribution or not, as well as what you do like about what I'm doing, and areas I can improve.)

Just tested the updated Corvette 750pp tune. I think overall it is a great tune. It is quite even with FAK's pacewise and consistency wise. This one has better gearing and manages sector 1 faster than FAK's. But i'm losing about 0.3 in the 2nd half of the lap to my time with the FAK tune. Not sure why.

It seems to be quite a well balanced car when driven with this tune, it handles the bumps of kerbs really well and is easy to hold a nice powerslide. You can get on the throttle really early as well which is very helpful.👍 The only place where it isn't real good is under brakes I found. I can brake later into turn 1, Casio and the hairpin with FAK's tune. So I think this tune loses time in those parts. But I think overall it's a fantastic tune that is quite easy to drive and most importantly fun!

Best lap with it: 1'56.535

I'm managing consistent high 56's with it which is what i'm getting with FAK's anyway. It's just that in free run FAK's has a slight edge, in race you don't really notice the difference.👍 9/10.👍

One down Paulie, two to go!:lol::D

TLD - 550 PP VW Golf V GTI Review

Having bought this car near the start of the game, I pretty much used it to win all the races it could; I then moved on to faster, more exiting cars, leaving the Golf forgotten in my garage. That is until TLD offered their take on the little hatch, specially tuned for Eiger Norwand. Even coming into the first corner, the car allows for much later braking than I thought was possible. I mean, wow! Turn in is quick, sometimes quick enough to give the inside wheels a taste of the sand between the apex and the fence. TLD's suspension takes it all in its stride, with such excursions not unsettling the car and barely even losing traction. The understeer inevitable in any FWD car is highly controllable, and it wouldn't be a road-test by me if I didn't manage to get the tail out on at least one corner, too :sly: Working the deliciously grippy R3 compound tyres to out-maneuver similar cars around the twists and turns, and being able to accelerate past them (thanks to TLD's perfectly-tuned gearbox) is fantastic, allowing me to focus on bettering lap times, driving technique, and simply enjoying the drive, too. Improved braking, corner turn in, exit speed, and general feel of the car has been improved, and livened up by TLD. Great to drive, especially when it was until recently "just a Golf."

Now, how can I get myself a black one like in your pic? It looks so much better than my plain red Golf :lol:

Last edited:
TLD - 550 PP VW Golf V GTI Review

Having bought this car near the start of the game, I pretty much used it to win all the races it could; I then moved on to faster, more exiting cars, leaving the Golf forgotten in my garage. That is until TLD offered their take on the little hatch, specially tuned for Eiger Norwand. Even coming into the first corner, the car allows for much later braking than I thought was possible. I mean, wow! Turn in is quick, sometimes quick enough to give the inside wheels a taste of the sand between the apex and the fence. TLD's suspension takes it all in its stride, with such excursions not unsettling the car and barely even losing traction. The understeer inevitable in any FWD car is highly controllable, and it wouldn't be a road-test by me if I didn't manage to get the tail out on at least one corner, too :sly: Working the deliciously grippy R3 compound tyres to out-maneuver similar cars around the twists and turns, and being able to accelerate past them (thanks to TLD's perfectly-tuned gearbox) is fantastic, allowing me to focus on bettering lap times, driving technique, and simply enjoying the drive, too. Improved braking, corner turn in, exit speed, and general feel of the car has been improved, and livened up by TLD. Great to drive, especially when it was until recently "just a Golf."

Now, how can I get myself a black one like in your pic? It looks so much better than my plain red Golf :lol:

It's not very often we get to read a full review on one of our cars, thanks a heap AyJay.👍:) Nice to know our older cars get some loving still too.👍 I'm glad you liked it, and I think I can imagine which corner you got the tail out on too.;)

Dragonistic, are you coming out with a NSX, i noticed you driving amidst all us F40's last night was woondering if this is something in development as i know the NSX is a great car here at Fuji 650PP

No, I would never do such a thing! Because I already did :sly:

TLD Honda NSX Type R 650PP

That F40 race was pretty crazy, I didn't mean to stumble across it I just ended up in there as a lone NSX against 10 F40s :lol: Something crazy happened on one of the straights early on, I was driving along overtaking one of them, then another somehow ended up heavily hitting me and then spinning in my rear view. I tried to message the person concerned but got the wrong one, do you by any chance know who that was so I can apolagise for the incident?

As for the NSX it was set up on Suzuka but it was running strong on Fuji as well.

Back