Lion's Den Performance - Widest Variety of Tunes on the Web

• Thread starter Paulie
  • 1,072 comments
I've no idea if this is all serious or sarcasm (from both sides) but I'm going to go ahead and advise it to be dropped if there's any drop of seriousness. This is aimed at both parties.

No mafia_boy (emphasising the underscore and no capitals) is right, it's all just sarcasm and joking around.:lol:

TLD Delta HF Integrale Event 03 Spec

(260kw) (383Nm) (1147kg) (600 PP)

tunesheet_Lancia.jpg

Performance:

Power: +95
Weight: 85%
Tyres: R1

Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: -35/-33
Spring Rates: 9/3
Damper: 5/3
Toe: -0.16/-0.36
Camber: 1.9/1.3

Brake Balance: 3/9

Max Turn Angle: 50

All driving aids are up to driver, tuned with all aids off except ABS at 1

Gear Ratios:
1st: 2.970
2nd: 2.230
3rd: 1.628
4th: 1.271
5th: 1.010
Final: 2.990

Description: This GTP Event 03 spec Lancia Delta has been built for a one make race hosted by GT Planet. The racing will be fierce and contestants will need every ounce of performance available from their car, this here is your answer, enjoy!

Tracks Tuned For/On:
Fuji Speedway

Tuner's Notes:
Shift up at around 7,200rpm-7,400rpm
Use 1st gear at the tight esses
Launch will be crap, but over numerous laps you'll be thankful for 1st gear the way it is.

Last edited:
Launch will be crap, but over 10 laps you'll be thankful for 1st gear the way it is.

It's only 5 laps at Fuji AWD 600PP and by the time you have launched :crazy: in the Lancia and done your mandatory pit stop, added to that drafting is not what it is with other cars, you may just be doing over 4 laps

It's only 5 laps at Fuji AWD 600PP and by the time you have launched :crazy: in the Lancia and done your mandatory pit stop, added to that drafting is not what it is with other cars, you may just be doing over 4 laps

Ah well, you only need one lap at the esses to make up the ground lost at the launch to anyone running a different setup. TBH I never even tested the launch and don't know how bad it will be, something to do for tomorrow. You can always slipstream back in by turn 2 of course. Normally I tune 1st gear for launches, all other gears for racing, but only using a 5spd gearbox with super peaky power delivery means I needed to use 1st gear for racing, to hell with the launch.

Ah well, you only need one lap at the esses to make up the ground lost at the launch to anyone running a different setup. TBH I never even tested the launch and don't know how bad it will be, something to do for tomorrow. You can always slipstream back in by turn 2 of course. Normally I tune 1st gear for launches, all other gears for racing, but only using a 5spd gearbox with super peaky power delivery means I needed to use 1st gear for racing, to hell with the launch.

bearing in mind that I am yet to try your tune, it may be similar to the one I was using with a similar poor launch. Iraced Timeattack and his tune gave a much better start than mine. He was nearly 4 car lengths ahead by turn 1 and by turn 2 I still hadn't found my way back to his slip again. Now Brock's a fantastic driver that most people don't catch, but his launch was a massive advantage. Maybe give his tune a go and see the difference?

All the best
Maz

4 car lengths is well and truly within slipstream reach.........

Edit: If I make 1st gear shorter then 2nd gear has to be really short in order to take the esses, if 2nd gear is really short then 3rd has to be very short too so the revs don't drop too much when shifting to 3rd and to take some corners 2nd gear now can't take, and if 3rd gets shorter then so does 4th, especially to take turn 3, and again to not let revs drop too much, now 5th is dead in the water......

Edit 2: I did try these different gear ratio methods when tuning too, I felt this was the best method, regardless of launch. I'm betting the best launch is just to sit there, no TCS, and leave your foot flat on the floor. You'll be unrealistically revving its guts off, but then, the power delivery is hardly realistic either for anything but the worst imagineable setup.

Last edited:
I concur with Paulies' assesment of gearing the Lancia for 600pp Fuji F.

That pile works a lot better at a rolling-start race ;)

You've made the car so much easier to drive and I agree that the long 1st gear is necessary to get round the hairpin and dunlop quickly. The slow launch is annoying but everyone seems to be in the same boat so it's not really affecting the racing. On a lighter note, it also makes the starts hilarious to watch, especially like the race we had today with 6 GTP's in Lancia's and one other guy in an evo, I don't think he quite knew what was going on (and that was before everyone started pitting!)

You've made the car so much easier to drive and I agree that the long 1st gear is necessary to get round the hairpin and dunlop quickly. The slow launch is annoying but everyone seems to be in the same boat so it's not really affecting the racing. On a lighter note, it also makes the starts hilarious to watch, especially like the race we had today with 6 GTP's in Lancia's and one other guy in an evo, I don't think he quite knew what was going on (and that was before everyone started pitting!)

:lol:, yes that would have been strange for the Evo driver.:D

I actually met a gt-r racer which started about half as fast as I did with my Lancia TLD. That was shocking.

:lol:, that'd be wierd.:D I measured the Lancia's 0-100km/hr time at 7.1sec, and that's keeping in mind that after the initial launch once it builds rpm it's pretty quick.

TLD Chevy Corvette C6
(301kw) (574Nm) (1207kg) (612 PP)
(301kw) (574Nm) (1378kg) (650 PP)
(331kw) (595Nm) (1207kg) (700 PP)

tunesheet_vettec6.jpg

Performance:

Power: -21 -21 -12
Weight: 85% 97% 85%
Tyres: S2 R1 R3

Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: -6/-4 -35/-33 -35/-33
Spring Rate: 8/5 7/5 7/5
Damper: 6/3 4/2 4/3
Toe: -0.15/+0.20 -0.16/+0.06 -0.14/+0.16
Camber: 1.0/0.6 1.8/1.4 1.8/1.3

Brake Balance: 5/6 5/7 5/6

Max Turn Angle: 45

All driving aids are up to the driver, tuned with all aids off except ABS at 1

Gear Ratios:
1st: 2.308
2nd: 1.588
3rd: 1.260 1.260 1.263
4th: 1.006 1.031 1.028
5th: 0.814 0.844 0.844
6th: 0.596
Final: 3.990 3.635 3.670

Description: Ladies and gentleman, may I present the TLD C6 Corvette. Powered by a 5.7L Callaway C4B V8 to conform with race regulations, the suspension and geabox has been tuned, along with the use of some carbon fibre body panels to make this Vette one fast car. The Corvette is the pride of TLD, so rest assured I've done a good job on this one. The roar of the V8, the respect it demands on corner exits, it's easy to see why the Corvette is one of the most fun and lusted after cars in the world today.

Track Tuned for/on:
Suzuka
Suzuka
Suzuka

Tuner's Notes:
Shift up at 6000rpm, don't be fooled by Corvette's tacho, this is a C4B V8.
Tuned like a 5spd, never use 6th gear you will never need it
Some corner approaches ask you to run out the gear past 6000rpm before braking
Respectable traction, use it
R tyres allowed for the more aggressive setup
Shift up at 6,500rpm

New 700 PP Corvette Z06 to suit Suzuka online, and it's a real cracker too, capable of a high 2'01 in my own hands, it's faster than an Audi R8.👍

Last edited:
Another great Corvette tune Paulie :cheers:

Managed a 2'01.958 in free run with this tune.
The car is really very stable with this setup.
You have to really provoke it in order for the
car to bite you back. Haven't raced it online
yet, but based on the results in free run, it
should make for a very stable, consistent race
car. Maybe not quick enough for the likes of the
Clios, California's and 111/R's, but very enjoyable
to drive :D

Thanks Paulie 👍

Another great Corvette tune Paulie :cheers:

Managed a 2'01.958 in free run with this tune.
The car is really very stable with this setup.
You have to really provoke it in order for the
car to bite you back. Haven't raced it online
yet, but based on the results in free run, it
should make for a very stable, consistent race
car. Maybe not quick enough for the likes of the
Clios, California's and 111/R's, but very enjoyable
to drive :D

Thanks Paulie 👍

Thanks for the feedback Carl.:)

TLD Audi R8 Predator Edition​
(495bhp) (351ft-lbs) (1326kg) (656 PP)​

R8.jpg

Performance:

Power: +16
Tyres: S3/S3
Downforce: 10/20

Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: -15/-15
Spring Rates: 8/6
Damper: 5/5
Toe: -0.24/+0.12
Camber: 2.2/1.2

Brake Balance: 5/5

Max Turn Angle: 45 (sixaxis users may want to adjust this setting)

All driving aids are up to driver, tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1

Gear Ratios:
1st: 3.707
2nd: 2.700
3rd: 2.018
4th: 1.578
5th: 1.240
6th: 1.007
Final: 3.340

Description:
Stylish, modern and heavily praised for great handling, the Audi R8 has gone down a storm since its release and has become a real competitor both on the road and on the track. TLD has taken it up another level with a Predator Edition pack thats turned the smooth sophisticated R8 into a downright lunatic. Power has been upped dramatically to almost 500bhp, at 495bhp (thats one less then an F430, or our F430 predator edition by the way) and with power going to all 4 wheels this results in a dramatic start, rocketing off the line you'll find yourself fast approaching the first turn. The cars been set to allow plenty of oversteer, we don't want boring understeer now do we, and is incredibly controllable thanks to the clever AWD system already on the car from the factory. You can really throw this car about and still catch it so don't be afraid to drive it like you stole it.

Tracks Tuned For/On:
All road courses.

Tuner's Notes:
As stated the car can carry some oversteer, however this is very controllable and should be used to your advantage.
Remember this is AWD not RWD so catching a slide is remarkably easier in this then it's main rival the F430 PE.

Looks like a real R8 V10/Z06/F430/GTR competitor there Dragonistic.:) I'll be sure to take a look when I can.👍

The TLD tune on the GTR is now available, for Suz 700 PP, complying with Event 03 regulations.👍 Subject to change if I notice anything that needs changing though.:banghead:

Last edited:
TLD F430 GT2 Special​
(342kw) (455Nm) (1232kg) (700 PP)​

2008-Ferrari-F430-Scuderia-776870.jpg

Performance:

Power: -5
Tyres: R3/R3

Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: 0/+1
Spring Rates: 2/8
Damper: 1/2
Toe: -0.14/-0.12
Camber: 0.7/0.9

Brake Balance: 5/6

Max Turn Angle: 45

Gear Ratios:
1st: 2.838
2nd: 1.940
3rd: 1.532
4th: 1.255
5th: 1.048
6th: 0.904
Final: 4.410

Description: It's hard to believe, given its popularity, but this is the first F430 tune I have ever publicly posted, not TLD's first though, those honours go to Dragonistic's Predator Edition. It's a solid tune, making it easy to drive hard on the limit. The 6spd close ratio gearbox keeps acceleration ever moving skywards, and the R tyres combined with low weight mean track times stay low.

Tracks Tuned For/On:
Suzuka

Tuner's Notes:
Make use of the lift-off oversteer, you'd be surprised how much you can "fling" the car around
Change gears at 9,000rpm

This is the only tune of an MR2 in the game that I can attack a track with since I bought a Driving Force GT wheel last week.

FR and MR2 cars are very difficult to drive in the transition from DS3 to DFGT.

This tune is incredibly stable and easy to drive for a Division 5 runner like me. It gives me confidence in the car and that is nine tenths of the battle in getting good lap-times.

The only thing I'm not sure about is letting the car rev to 9,000 before changing.

Paulie you are a great tuner.

This is the only tune of an MR2 in the game that I can attack a track with since I bought a Driving Force GT wheel last week.

FR and MR2 cars are very difficult to drive in the transition from DS3 to DFGT.

This tune is incredibly stable and easy to drive for a Division 5 runner like me. It gives me confidence in the car and that is nine tenths of the battle in getting good lap-times.

The only thing I'm not sure about is letting the car rev to 9,000 before changing.

Paulie you are a great tuner.

Thanks Tired Tyres, I'm guesing by MR2 you mean mid engined 2 wheel drive? I started reading think "Eh? There's no Toyotas in GT5:P".:D Thanks for the compliments and feedback though.:) Going by the power graph it makes peak power at 9,000rpm which is fuel cut-out so you should rev it as long as possible.👍

Edit: BIG update to the R35 GTR 700 PP tune involving spring rates and brake balance, it's the difference between driveable amd crashable to make sure you get the update!!!

Last edited:
i just got to say that the ferrari 599 setup on here rocks and really tames the back end to be more controllable on the throttle, two thumbs up from me the best 599 setup i have found ever and thanks.

i just got to say that the ferrari 599 setup on here rocks and really tames the back end to be more controllable on the throttle, two thumbs up from me the best 599 setup i have found ever and thanks.

Thankyou very much for the compliments.

Evora Sport by TLD
(207kw) (342Nm) (1263kg) (550 PP)

2010_lotus_evora_large_blue.jpg

Performance:

Power: 0
Weight: 95%
Tyres: S3

Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: -30/-29 -30/-28
Spring Rates: 2/7 4/9
Damper: 1/2 2/4
Toe: -0.12/+0.10 -0.14/0.00
Camber: 1.0/1.5 1.2/1.6

Brake Balance: 5/6 5/6

Max Turn Angle: 50 45

Gear Ratios:
1st: 3.538 3.055
2nd: 1.913 1.840
3rd: 1.295 1.325
4th: 1.003 0.960
5th: 0.818 0.818
6th: 0.698 0.698
Final: N/A

Description: Well Lotus wouldn't let us change the diff ratio, but that hasn't stopped us from creating one mean touge car. The Toyota V6 has been left unchanged, and a few dashes of carbon fibre slightly reduce the weight. The real magic here lies in the suspension, which help it to attack the twisty mountain roads with aggression. Enjoy!
The new track day suited Evora is based off the TLD Predator Edition. It's as fast as you'd hope.

Tracks Tuned for/on:
Eiger Nordwand
Suzuka

Tuner's Notes:
Leave the shift as long as possible before fuel cut-out
Make use of the lift-off oversteer
You can use the throttle to stabilise the car in big lift-off oversteer moments
Only a 3spd gearbox, the best it would let me use, but still quicker than most 4spds (5spds at Eiger in RWD cars is rediculous).
If you need to change to 4th under big slipstreams.
Tuned as 4spd
Use 548 PP to be more even with other 550 PP cars, use following change:
Weight: 97% (1290kg)

Last edited:
TLD Acura NSX "Equaliser"
(225kw) (309Nm) (1160kg) (550 PP) (Fuji Speedway)
(225kw) (309 Nm) (1160kg) (550 PP) (Eiger Nordwand)

1Acura_NSX.jpg

Performance:

Power: +13 +13
Weight: 85% 85%
Tyres: S3 S3

Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: -30/-29 -30/-29
Spring Rate: 4/8 4/6
Damper: 2/4 1/3
Toe: -0.16/+0.30 -0.16/+0.40
Camber: 1.0/1.2 1.0/1.2

Brake Balance: 5/5 5/6

Max Turn Angle: 45 50

All driving aids up to driver, tuned with all aids off except ABS at 1

Gear Ratios:
1st: 2.825 2.825
2nd: 1.881 1.622
3rd: 1.369 1.369
4th: 1.047 1.072
5th: 0.849 0.849
Final: 4.250 5.000

Description: The Acura NSX is often overlooked for its faster (to the point of cheating) Honda brother. The Lion's Den have gotten a hold of an Acura NSX, and have tuned it to compete in the sports car races running down at Fuji Speedway at the moment. Unlike the Honda though, you can enjoy this NSX without being labelled a cheater, and it will indeed provide some close and fun racing, hence the name "Equaliser", as it equals out the NSX to the rest of the field.

Tracks Tuned For/On:
Fuji Speedway
Eiger

Tuner's Notes:
Make use of lift-off oversteer
Rev it slightly past 8,000rpm
Be careful on corner exits as it can snap oversteer (well almost a snap anyway, once oversteer sets in the car is very twitchy).
Might be faster on R tyres at Eiger (un-tested), if it is I don't care, R tyres on low powered cars is stupidly over-kill, it's more fun on S tyres
Gears look funny and dis-arrayed, but work well

New Eiger Nordwand tune for Acura NSX.👍

TLD NSX Type-R, A Tribute To Roj
(274kw) (372Nm) (1079kg) (600 PP) (Suzuka)
(323kw) (417Nm) (1079kg) (700 PP) (Suzuka)

tunesheet_nsx.gif

Performance:

Power: +26 +46
Weight: 85% 85%
Tyres: S2 R3

Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: -30/-27 -30/-27
Spring Rates: 3/9 3/9
Damper: 5/7 3/5
Toe: -0.16/+0.25 -0.16/+0.32
Camber: 0.8/1.0 0.8/1.1

Brake Balance: 7/5 7/5

Max Turn Angle: 42 45

Gear Ratios:
1st: 2.622 2.825
2nd: 1.744 1.744
3rd: 1.386 1.386
4th: 1.126 1.126
5th: 0.933 0.933
6th: 0.795 0.795
Final: 4.745 4.235

Description: To infinity and beyond! That's where this car will take you, and it we labelled by many as "cheating", it really is that fast. Nothing yet compares to the handling of this car, which enables it to go faster than any other vehicle in its class. A truly shocking experience, but still not as forgiving as some other tunes so you better put on your racing helmet before stepping in the cockpit. This tune is a tribute to my mate VTiRoj, his Evo II NSX from RVV Motor Works has seen more mileage than all of the drivers of GTP put together have seen online, not only in testing to achieve perfection, but spanking supercars at Trial Mountain among other things. If you're ever playing GT4, drop by and give the car a test, and write a review for him while you're there!

Tracks Tuned for/on:
Suzuka
Suzuka

Tuner's Notes:
The car makes power to at least 8500rpm, shift here
Try and have it pointing straight when you begin to break for the hairpin otherwise the rear end will step out under breaks and you'll have a longer breaking distance
Aah, be careful?

Stick that down an F430's pipe and make them smoke it.👍 Both faster and cooler than an F430, not to mention much easier to drive.:sly:

cooler than an F430,

Couldn't agree more, I'm a big fan of NSX thanks mainly to GT5P actually, not the speed but I never used to appreciate the appearance or interior until 5P introduced me to, in my opinion, one of the best handling cars on the game.

Paulie, it's spelled 'touge,' with only one 'e.' Wish I could test the Evora, but I've loaned my PS3 to my brother for the week.

Back