Driving Challenges All golds *+gold member & 100% club*

• Thread starter Jay
  • 293 comments

Jay

  
Premium
Australia
Australia
VIPERGTS01
I just completed all driving challenges (102) in Gold, wouldn't settle for anything else. :P

3976574199_97f1105088_o.jpg

Sorry for the blurry camera phone pic

102 golds and I have yet to earn any credits for any other races and I haven't bought any cars yet so thats 11,625,300 credits for my troubles. The 2 cars are the default Mini Cooper S and the voucher Bugatti Veyron. Not all those km's are from driving challenges though, I have done some Nurburgring and test track free lapping.
Now it's time to do some races and drifting :)

Oh BTW I did it with Professional physics, manual (default layout D pad up and down) and no assist at all.

Who else has all golds?

All golds member Club: (with photo proof)

Jay
jasonc23
Silver_MK
J-PaP
Glubags
jbrennen
Yavy92
Hanxs
GV27
LeGeNd-1
kingleh
Luis Villazón
ev0lutionX
Trebor555
boggissimo
Stotty
LeChittie
yakyu
Emu76
Bunny Hiphopper
nburcombe
Denur
wakenabeb
Razzman
Cootri
ortus
lainlives
extreme car
Nessuno
Kakumaki
Raagentreg
boblikepie
easyasashii
overheating
Deko Wolf-GTPT
barny0111
jaioxung
Mookster
StevenDunn99
Mignun
Pat_f40
UnkaD
Dan360
ArmyPilot
Famine
Puniard
cuaquero
F40LM
derowo
GTP_JKG
50 Golden members

100% Club: (Highest level available, all golds and 72 S class driver level)

Silver_MK
ev0lutionX
LeGeNd-1
yakyu
Bunny Hiphopper
Stotty
wakenabeb
easyasashii
Deko Wolf-GTPT
barny0111
jaioxung
Mookster
boblikepie
StevenDunn99
Mignun
UnkaD
Dan360
ArmyPilot
Famine
cuaquero
F40LM

19 Elite members

Congrats to everyone on the list, As the others to be included in the club/list please post your photo and/or video proof in this thread. I don't know how often I will be visiting this thread over a longer term so feel free to PM me if I delay putting you in. :)

Last edited:
If it wasn't for that pic I would of said you were lying. I'll never be able to get gold on them all.
Do you unlock a special car by finishing them?

I've spent over 5 hours trying to get gold on the last test of Section A, the one with the Euro Honda Accord, everything else in Section A is gold, won't jump to B until I clinch this one. I have been off by only .015 of a second. :banghead:

I'm stuck within .045 of section C-2; Autumn Ring. The final corner has to be drifted perfectly to nail the gold there, that's for sure.... Finished, made it to E class this morning.

Dude, you're nuts. :lol: I'm going to take my time with the challenges, I need something to do while I'm at work. :D

Like you, I'm not satisfied with anything less than gold in these challenges though. I completed sections A and B fairly quickly with all golds.

Last edited:
Lol i was glad to finish all the test just this morning.

The first 2 stages at Ultimate Challenge part 2 "DROVE" me nuts :D

I made it, too =)
But I couldn't set the physics, it was surely standard physics...
But I did it without assists and manual, at least with that.
I agree, some are hard, but some of them you can beat at the first time, one second too fast.

EDIT: Oh, now I see that you mean pro physics in the Nurburgring races, isn't it?

Wow! That's pretty impressive! :)
I'm gonna start doing that as well, but I'm going to finish all of the challenges before I start trying to get them all gold.

Thanks everyone

I'm stuck within .045 of section C-2; Autumn Ring. The final corner has to be drifted perfectly to nail the gold there, that's for sure.

I held the thottle down and applied brake the same time for that corner (like left foot braking if you have pedals), keeps the car stable, kills the understeer and keeping throttle on holds off the brake oversteer that turns into the power oversteer drift. If you slide you will kill precious time. 0.045 could be easily made up this way. :)

I'm on A,B,C,D all golds, and I'm working on F (the high-speed driving one). Just done the one with the Ford GT around El Capitain. The hardest for me so far was probably the one with the Toyota Corolla Rally car in area C, that took me around 45 mins to gold, and the one with the Plymouth in area D. For some reason I couldn't get it around the square bend fast enough!

I was trying for all golds but lost patience as so many challenges are too hard for me, So I'm just wizzing through them getting bronze.

Total respect for you Jay, who else would be willing to pay an extra $100 for a PSP with analog buttons for accelerate and brake?

Had a quick play with the PSP Go and the buttons feel like mobile phone keypad buttons... worse than the old PSP's in my humble opinion.

Apart from the digital buttons for accelerate and brake, so far the golds in A, B, C haven't been too hard...

Wow, amazing achievement there 👍.

I got all golds on the first two groups, silver on the third and bronze on the 4th and 5th. It's easy at first but the later tests are very difficult, especially without precision controls :ouch: (slalom challenge comes to mind). Haven't tried the other challenges yet as I'm focusing on levelling up the AI on all tracks first.

Back