Driving Challenges All golds *+gold member & 100% club*

• Thread starter Jay
  • 293 comments
Requesting upgrade to elite now that I have 72 S.
IMG_0147.jpg

Congrats Famine 👍

90 days.... and to think a few people earlier in the thread thought 102 golds a lone was impossible.

I had a couple of frustrations with the licences - the LMP1 overtake at Motegi springs to mind - but largely I found them to be GT3-level for golding. Plus there's advantages to being on obligate button-basher in terms of transferrable skills :lol:

I completed the game using only the Nissan GT-R V-Spec (SP) and, for most of it, a Mazda MX-5 SR Limited in Sparkle Green Metallic (largely the Nissan for rally and the Mazda for everything else). I think I used something else for Test Course because I'm not a psychopath, but I don't recall what it was. Probably a Cerbera Speed 12, since I have one. All on Pro physics, using no softer tyre than S2.

You might spot that I have 72 * 7 wins too - simply because I'd win D, C, B * 2 and A * 3 for each track. So that's also with a 100% record.

:bowdown:

I had a couple of frustrations with the licences - the LMP1 overtake at Motegi springs to mind - but largely I found them to be GT3-level for golding. Plus there's advantages to being on obligate button-basher in terms of transferrable skills :lol:

So you still button-bash even in GT5P and the soon-to-come GT5? More respect to you then Sir *tips virtual hat*

I had to revive my button mashing skills when it came to GT PSP, it was like a step back in time.

I recently got GT PSP and the first thing I did was attain all 102 gold medals, do I need to supply a pic to get myself on the list?

OK, I've not much experience with posting pics and such, hopefully this works:

pspgtrecords.jpg

It seems to have worked nicely, wasn’t hard at all.

Now I’m on a mission to S rank all tracks and attain all cars, I’m gonna have fun doing it too! Just like I did with the driving missions.

This must be the most worst quality ever :'(
Taken on my Nokia 6300

65471_1713090037122_1534307085_31685014_5815537_n.jpg

Last edited:
167129_1788239195804_1534307085_31823820_6127187_n.jpg

I have used no cheats and I have not had a chance to do that money trick thingie with another PSP

Back