Driving Challenges All golds *+gold member & 100% club*

• Thread starter Jay
  • 293 comments
Anyone claiming all golds:

Pictures or shenanigans. :sly:
P1000686.jpg

P1000687.jpg

P1000688.jpg

I just completed all driving challenges (102) in Gold, wouldn't settle for anything else

You are now my inspiration :lol: but how come you did 102 challenges? Do you unlock a whole second set of challenges too once you do the first ones, or is there something else? Because as you can see for me it says 28/54, and you have 102/102. A whole extra block of these would be AWESOME!!

Thanks again everyone :)

especially without precision controls :ouch:

Tell me about it.... The digital controls is my biggest gripe.

You are now my inspiration :lol: but how come you did 102 challenges? Do you unlock a whole second set of challenges too once you do the first ones, or is there something else? Because as you can see for me it says 28/54, and you have 102/102. A whole extra block of these would be AWESOME!!

Yeah when you complete the first set you see ending credits then you get another bonus set which goes all the way to the letter "Q".

Yeah when you complete the first set you see ending credits then you get another bonus set which goes all the way to the letter "Q".

:drool::drool::drool:
I am starting to feel like I robbed Sony of this game, the best PSP game I've played so far, and now it's gonna be twice as long! I can't wait! :D

I´m surprised how quickly I lost my patience in the challenge mode. I especially hate the irritating tune that starts playing when you´re failing the misson :crazy:

Jay

:nervous: :crazy:

And there I was getting excited I'd almost golded the lot.... looks like I have far to go then...

Well done, even more kudos due!

I´m surprised how quickly I lost my patience in the challenge mode. I especially hate the irritating tune that starts playing when you´re failing the misson :crazy:

Ha ha ha, I hear ya man! The tune that plays when you silver something is just as irritating when you're within .002 of the gold. :lol:

You can turn off the menu BGM you know? That's what I did first thing when I got the game. But you can't turn off the 'Ready...Start!' that precedes every single attempt :banghead:. It's driving me nuts :banghead:.

Awesome effort Jay, especially with the default 'up/down' gear changing on the d-pad. I just couldn't get the hang of that and switched the gears onto the shoulder buttons.

I'm going for all gold, but am only up to D, plenty to go yet.

hmm still gonna take video footage for me to believe that someone has done all 102 with gold.

Quick one minute job with my camera phone again, bad camera video quality mixed with youtube

But you can still see it good enough I think. Personally I don't see what is so hard to believe.

Jay
Personally I don't see what is so hard to believe.
Some people will never be pleased, so screw them. ;)

Personally, I'm just an average driver and will probably never get all gold (actually, I'd be quite happy to just pass all of them :lol:), but it's a simple fact that many drivers here on GTP are multiple seconds per lap faster than I am, so I'm pretty convinced there are people here that have no trouble at all getting all gold (with one hand tied behind their back too probably :P).

Well done Jay.
I've just completed A - I, all gold. Will be starting on the additional challenges now.

If it wasn't for that pic I would of said you were lying. I'll never be able to get gold on them all.
Do you unlock a special car by finishing them?
Ever heard of photoshop? PaintShop Pro? Even just good old Paint.

Video footage is not convincing either. Could be filmed off a PC screen for all I know, inside paintshop.

Video footage is not convincing either. Could be filmed off a PC screen for all I know, inside paintshop.

Oh come on. We are getting a bit far fetched for just claiming to get all golds in gtpsp

I've just finished H, but definitely not all golds. I'm doing this like I do all GT games, beat the licenses (challenges) as best as I can early on but then come back and attempt all golds later. Typically I will burn out and lose patience, which makes me do worse. So at that point my only choices are stop playing completely or do other stuff.

Are you so distrusting that you think everyone must be a pirate or a cheater/liar?

What would it take for him to convince you that he isn't lying, other than the fact that it is obviously possible or it wouldn't be an option in the game? It isn't like this is the first time a GT game has come out and someone has achieved all golds in the licenses within a week.

Last edited:
Oh come on. We are getting a bit far fetched for just claiming to get all golds in gtpsp

+1

I think some people just enjoy making others jump through multiple hoops to prove themselves. Sad really (on account of those throwing out the hoops/refuting claims).

It's like you'd think some people were claiming to be JFK reincarnate or something!

One other thing to add. It is not like 1 person has posted they got it and thats it. Three people have posted that they have all golds in the driver challenges, as well as that they have provided images as evidence.

I definitely don't need convincing. Been busy with uni so haven't played gt psp half as much as I would otherwise. Yet I am not far behind the 3 that have reached all golds. Have just block Q left to do myself and if I can do it being far from the best driver on this website, I know for a fact others will have.

EDIT: I have a presentation that I havent started yet that I need to do in 6 hours (and sleep somewhere in between) but couldn't resist finishing that last block off.

100p.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats jasonc23, Silver_MK and J-PaP :D

OMG! Ultimate challenge part 2 is such a ****in bitch! ive been at it for 2 days! lol

Which exact part is giving you problems? We may be able to give you a tip.

Congrats Jay; screw the always-questioning types.

My gold count is hovering around the mid-80s. Haven't touched any of the Nurb tests yet, and just have a few scattered silvers, mostly on annoying dirt/snow tests. For some reason I cannot get the voodoo-like mix of skills necessary for those, or at least, shave the .1 or so I'm usually stuck at. Also, the demos are almost entirely useless this time around.

Need to wrap up golds though, have done it with every full games' licenses, even though I'm a bit shocked there isn't any prize for it.

35ee8c57.jpg

All gold, no assists, manual only, shifting mapped to shoulder buttons.

I'm not sure why there is so much distrust here, but I've saved a ton of challenge replays, and was keen on saving all of the P-Q challenges (even though, looking back on it, those were actually some of the easiest tests). I may upload the replays later if there's any demand for it.

Practice makes perfect. Driving with the d-pad again brings me back to the old GT1 days. Man. I love this game. Drifting around the 'ring in a Yellowbird when it's slow at work = glorious.

Latest Posts

Back