Renown Tuning ™

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Terro,

thx for all your efforts. Love every bit of your work.
I have been trying to make a few tiny changes to your Shelby tune to make it suitable for my newbie driving skills.

May i ask you to make some comments on my tune if I post it here? Thx

Certainly. Be my guest. 👍

Terronium... at the risk of being redundant... Is there any chance you could work up an e46 M3 - Works Converted tune?

I think this may be a car that's beyond help until the patch, but if you could give it your best shot I'd appreciate it... Thanks! :)

I'm gonna have to ask you to shut up now.

I'm kidding. :lol:

It's been worked on and it was nearly done at the time, but since I discovered something unique with the Zonda R, I'm sure I can make it a lot better.

First of all i want to say thanks for the hard work :) I love tune settings on my LP640 :) But i also would like to request a tune setting for a LP640 without works and bodykit 3, because without these upgrades it has alot more topspeed.

Will do.

Everyone, understand requests aren't going to be met as frequently as before but as I said...I haven't forgotten about Shift. 👍

After trying the Porsche Carrera GT a few times around the Nordschleife Ring and pretty much hating it with all the bump-bounce problems, I managed to come up with a tune that very nearly eliminates the bounce issues while keeping the car very sharp. It’s much more stable and the car is one of my favorites now.

Porsche Carrera GT

Tire and Brakes

F. Tire Pressure - 32.32
R. Tire Pressure - 32.46
Brake Balance - 57.50

Alignment

Steering Lock - 27.00
Caster Angle - 2.50
F. Toe Angle - -0.2
R. Toe Angle - 0.1
F. Camber - -2.00
R. Camber - -1.50
F. Ride Height - 80
R. Ride Height - 90

Springs and Dampers

F. Sway bar - 399.73
R. Sway bar - 171.31
F. Spring Rate - 466.34
R. Spring Rate - 566.27
F. Bump Stop Length - 0
R. Bump Stop Length - 0
F. Damper Slow Bump - 3,800.00
R. Damper Slow Bump - 3,200.00
F. Damper Fast Bump - 2,600.00
R. Damper Fast Bump - 2,200.00
F. Damper Slow Rebound - 9,700.00
R. Damper Slow Rebound - 9,800.00
F. Damper Fast Rebound - 8,000.00
R. Damper Fast Rebound - 8,000.00

Differential

L. Slip Acceleration Lock- 65.00
L. Slip Deceleration Lock- 60.00
L. Slip Preload - 90.00
Visco Electronic Lock - 60.00

Gearing

Final - 5.89
1st - 3.31
2nd - 1.86
3rd - 1.36
4th - 1.09
5th - 0.97
6th - 0.87

Aerodynamics

F. Downforce - 8.0
R. Downforce - 9.0
Cooler RadiatorOpening- n/a
Brake Duct Opening - n/a

This tune was set up specifically for the Nordschleife, and ran a 7:02.88 my second lap (the tires take a lap to get heated) For short tracks you may want to adjust the gearing more to acceleration. Let me know how it works for you! :)

By the way I use a G25 wheel and pedals with the following settings
Steering DZ 0%
Accel DZ 0%
Brake DZ 0%
Steering Sensitivity 100%
Accel Sensitivity 50%
Braking Sensitivity 50%
Clutch Sensitivity 50%
Speed Steering Sensitivity 30%
FFB 8

hey terronium, thanks alot for the evo you made me, it's great. Can i request that you make a RS4 maxxed out w/o bodykit? it's ok if you can't for whatever reason in the real world, which matters more than this. Thanks anyways.

oh now i seen that you've already made a RS4. ok then, can you just tell me for what you tuned that particular car for? a general track car, or a top speed machine? also can someone explain to me the steering settings? like what dead zone and the other things are/mean.

thanks

Last edited:
hey terronium, thanks alot for the evo you made me, it's great. Can i request that you make a RS4 maxxed out w/o bodykit? it's ok if you can't for whatever reason in the real world, which matters more than this. Thanks anyways.

oh now i seen that you've already made a RS4. ok then, can you just tell me for what you tuned that particular car for? a general track car, or a top speed machine? also can someone explain to me the steering settings? like what dead zone and the other things are/mean.

thanks

I believe that RS4 tune was a track special.

As for your AdCon explanation here's a great thread...

Wheel and controller settings

EDIT: Just wanted to apologize to anyone that's waiting for a tune, I promise I'll get to them as soon as I can. 👍

ok then, can i please have a m3? maxed out with no body kit though..
i feel so bad, like im taking advantage of you.... lol...

hey terronium

you said" but since I discovered something unique with the Zonda R, I'm sure I can make it a lot better. "

may i ask what you discovered????

and agian thanks for your great woork i have tryed alot of your setup and the most are great 4 me

HELLO TERRONIUM just wanted to take a minute to say thanks so much for taking the time to do all the tuning setups for us NFS addicts great tunes love the lotus 111R in particular again thanks and keep them coming

hey Terronium-12, i was wondering if you could make a tune for the nissan 370z, the nissan gtr v spec, and the E46 BMW M3 GTR

Hello Terronium-12
Your tuning are really magnificient 👍
I manage to get 6:28.290 with Zonda R and 6:33.350 with Corvette Z06 in Nordschleife :D
I even can't drive the Corvette Z06 properly before I use your tuning :P
I'm looking forward for the Track Specials tuning for Lotus Elise 111R and Audi TT Quattro, the best car in its tier in my opinion :)
And maybe a Nordschleife special tuning would be sweet for those 4 cars :P

Thanks again Terronium-12

The E36 (works converted) is absolutely dreadful to tune and drive, and without the conversion isn't exactly all sunshine either. The only thing significant about it is it's desire to steer in any direction other than where it's being directed. So, until Shift is patched (if ever) I just don't have the patience for it - the bump-jumping, the excessive slip angles...

No. I will keep it in queue however.

Moving onward to the next tunes....

Nissan GTR Spec-V, R35 - Stage III

Vehicle Note: This tune was approached without the use of the following upgrades: tires stage 3, cockpit upgrade 3, shorter final drive, increase boost and seam-welded chassis.

Tire and Brakes

F. Tire Pressure - 33.33
R. Tire Pressure - 33.33
Brake Balance - 54.50

Alignment

Steering Lock - 19.00
Caster Angle - 2.25
F. Toe Angle - 0.00
R. Toe Angle - 0.00
F. Camber - -1.50
R. Camber - -1.20
F. Ride Height - 80.00
R. Ride Height - 90.00

Springs and Dampers

F. Sway bar - 399.73
R. Sway bar - 319.78
F. Spring Rate - 571.04
R. Spring Rate - 571.04
F. Bump Stop Length - 0.00
R. Bump Stop Length - 0.00
F. Damper Slow Bump - 5,200.00
R. Damper Slow Bump - 4,600.00
F. Damper Fast Bump - 2,400.00
R. Damper Fast Bump - 2,200.00
F. Damper Slow Rebound - 11,000.00
R. Damper Slow Rebound - 10,700.00
F. Damper Fast Rebound - 7,000.00
R. Damper Fast Rebound - 6,700.00

Differential

L. Slip Acceleration Lock - N/A
L. Slip Deceleration Lock - N/A
L. Slip Preload - 60.00
Visco Electronic Lock - 65.00

Gearing

Final - 6.04
1st - 3.23
2nd - 2.42
3rd - 1.57
4th - 1.24
5th - 0.96
6th - 0.78

Aerodynamics

F. Downforce - 14.00
R. Downforce - 16.00
Cooler Radiator Opening - N/A
Brake Duct Opening - N/A

Fastest lap recorded at London River is 1:20.020

Renown Tuning - Driver Discretion Advised.

Last edited:
At the expense of both the E36 and E46 being practically devoid of proper handling once upgraded, I will attempt to compensate for that with the use of an E92 tune, just until things are rectified.

At the expense of both the E36 and E46 being practically devoid of proper handling once upgraded, I will attempt to compensate for that with the use of an E92 tune, just until things are rectified.

I thought that would be the conclusion you would come to on the e46 works car. I messed around with that thing for weeks with no measurable gains to show for it.

It felt like the cars' center of mass was too high, almost like it was set up for drifting!

Thanks for taking a look at it though! :cheers:

that really sucks to hear about the e46, but i'm looking forward to your e92 =).

aye, Terronium-12 do you think you could come up with a good tune for the Mazda rx7 and nissan silva spec. R Aero (s15) when your done with those other cars?

Mind making a porsche cayman tuning?
I find the car to be a joy to drive but it does have its share of nagging issues. Like tremendous oversteer.
Thank you in advanced.

Most of the tunes are already done, but I'm aiming to stock all of them back to back instead of the usual one at a time.

So, expect all tunes to be stocked before Thursday afternoon.

HELLO AGAIN TERRONIUM i see you have quite a few requests already i would like to add another when you have time for a works converted volkswagen scirocco i think it has good potential in the under 10 car class. handles ok stock out of the box but i bet a few tweeks would bring out it's real potential

is the e46 that bad? :grumpy:

don't bother on it then

lol

ok i'm going to let you choose terronium.. (BTW, every car is maxed out (but no works, if any of them are are compatible, i forget)

Lotus Exige
Slr Mclaren
911 gt3 rs
Db9
V8 Vantage

everything else i wanted is already up there..
so can you please cancel the e46 i had requested and choose one of these cars.
Any..

thanks

P.S and in regards to your 911 gt2 tune, what should i change because i'm not using a body kit...

Last edited:
ok i'm going to let you choose terronium.. (BTW, every car is maxed out (but no works, if any of them are are compatible, i forget)

Lotus Exige
Slr Mclaren
911 gt3 rs
Db9
V8 Vantage

everything else i wanted is already up there..
so can you please cancel the e46 i had requested and choose one of these cars.
Any..

thanks

P.S and in regards to your 911 gt2 tune, what should i change because i'm not using a body kit...

You don't have to change anything, body kits seem to hamper performance on some cars as opposed to aiding it. Remove the body kit and leave everything else the same.

I could fill all of those requests but you won't see all of them until the weekend.

hey i just wondring
what is faste inverse shifting on ore off??
idont now what the difrenc is pleas help me:embarrassed:)

Inverse shifting mirror maps the previous function(s), say shift + and shift - were mapped to the left and right bumpers, respectively...if you inverse that it would be right and left, respectively.

Hope I didn't misunderstand your question.

Last edited:
Nissan 370Z - Stage III Works Converted

Driver's Note: Careful throttle management is advised at all times, the major problem with this vehicle at this stage is the rear wheels never seem to develop any long-term grip patterns. The rear wheels spin through first and third and during this the vehicle almost feels as if the vehicle is gliding on a very smooth surface due to a lack of force feedback. Braking and overall straight line stability is very solid, again, careful throttle management when cornering is highly advised.

Tire and Brakes

F. Tire Pressure - 33.91
R. Tire Pressure - 34.06
Brake Balance - 52.00

Alignment

Steering Lock - 16.00
Caster Angle - 4.25
F. Toe Angle - -.010
R. Toe Angle - 0.30
F. Camber - -0.50
R. Camber - -0.30
F. Ride Height - 80.00
R. Ride Height - 95.00

Springs and Dampers

F. Sway bar - 285.52
R. Sway bar - 114.21
F. Spring Rate - 371.17
R. Spring Rate - 342.62
F. Bump Stop Length - 11.00
R. Bump Stop Length - 17.00
F. Damper Slow Bump - 3,900.00
R. Damper Slow Bump - 3,600.00
F. Damper Fast Bump - 2,500.00
R. Damper Fast Bump - 2,500.00
F. Damper Slow Rebound - 4,900.00
R. Damper Slow Rebound - 5,300.00
F. Damper Fast Rebound - 2,300.00
R. Damper Fast Rebound - 3,600.00

Differential

L. Slip Acceleration Lock - 65.00
L. Slip Deceleration Lock - 60.00
L. Slip Preload - 70.00
Visco Electronic Lock - N/A

Gearing

Final - 5.44
1st - 2.58
2nd - 1.74
3rd - 1.36
4th - 1.13
5th - 0.83
6th - 0.69

Aerodynamics

F. Downforce - 9.00
R. Downforce - 9.00
Cooler Radiator Opening - 2.00
Brake Duct Opening - 4.00

Renown Tuning - Driver Discretion Advised.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back