Mad FinnTuners Co.™ - Finished 301010 with GT-Rdammerung - BIG THANKS everyone!

• Thread starter Greycap
  • 3,787 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frostfire - Nismo 550R - Continuing from the Pikes Peak review I have a feeling that we have a theme starting here. The name of the theme is pushing too much at the wrong places... while I admit that the car can under- and oversteer I'll also say that if I can drive it around Nürburgring in 6'40 and change it most definitely can handle just about any elevation at a very respectable pace as long as the driver doesn't charge in throttle open wide and praying for the best. After all it's a big car with a lot of weight.

You're definately right about pushing too much at the wrong place. I really like the Nismo 550R and i just tried it out on Nürburgring and the elevation wasn't really a problem. It's when you push the car above 95% of what it can do that the oversteer occurs. The El Capitan is still giving some problems but if you let the car glide over the hill and down theres almost no way to lose control of the car. Amazing tune :D

As far as the ABT Pikes Peak Quattro, this may just be more of a personal taste. As long as i dont hit the throttle too soon into a turn the handling is also solid and easy to get the hang of. I've just always preferd having great handling in a car so as to make the race run as smooth as possible.

You just click on the 'QUOTE'-Button, which you can find in the bottom right corner of any post. If you want to quote more than one post, click on the 'Multi-quote'-Button, which you can find right next to the regular 'Quote'-Button. In order to quote just a certain part of the post, delete the parts you don't want to quote.

thx for the help :)

I just got the chance to test the Infintite Insanity

The day I won the car at Chamonix. It was time to send this off in a hurry when I heard a new tune had been made for it. I flew to Finland:) and the guys fixed it up. I flew again to the prestigous Ring for testing.
The problems were found on first round-about. The II was reactive to elevations. If you floored it on elevation 60% of the time you needed
to control it. Though it is possible to contain the II's beast. The pros include that this SUV is faster than a supercar from Germany. Top speed is 185 MPH(without draft) 200+ MPH with draft. The acceleration is incredible. The cornering has to be done with 15% to no throtttle or its beast will unleash.
This SUV will leave you flabbergasted when you first pull-of,but don't be suprised when the beast unleashes itself on the corners. All and all I will rate this a
7.9/10:tup:
Ford Lightning would be a interesting tune.👍

thanks for the review! And it was pretty brave of you to take it to the Green Hell :D Pick-up Ford, eh? That should be interesting. PM me the specs what you're after (tires, power etc) and I'll start working on it.

So, last night I was checking my garage... And I found my NISMO Skyline R-Tune, in the 3rd page. And I figured I'd do something with it. So, I sent it over to MFT Co. for them to tune it. 2 weeks later, I got it from them. Greycap gave me the keys to the Red Devil. It was simply... :drool:

My first reaction was to head down to GVS to get me a laptime. It drove like a dream. First try: 1'57.668. Not bad for me! Then again. 1'53.432. Holy hell. No oversteer, brakes were responsive and the car maintained a high speed throughout corners. Just a hint of understeer under acceleration at medium speeds (100kph). Pure genius.

I LOVED it. Best car I've ever driven. Simply wonderful. Now to Nurburgring...

Nismo 550R Review

I bought this car in high hopes that MFT would have transformed it from a slow sport wagon into a high performance race wagon. But it seems that this bad car can't possibly get transformed into anything better than a slow 4wd wagon.

Speed

This car was amazing with what MFT has done to the engine. On the test track I could get it up to around 300km/h! 310km/h if you add nitrous to the mix. It did 0-100km/h in around 4 seconds and can get up to it's top speed in around 45 seconds. It'll even go from 300-0km/h in 4.5 seconds! And doing a drag race even without Traction Control and won't spin it's tires!
Speed 9/10

Handling
I expected this car to be quick around corners because of the four-wheel drive. But I was wrong. It had the same horrible handling as before. It had understeer when you had slight turns, but then it had horrible oversteer when you wanted to take sharp turns. It was very hard to keep under control compared to some of the cars MFT said it would be able to keep up with. It wouldn't want to turn at all if you were going fast but it would want to turn everywhere if you were going slowly. If you were going out of a slow turn and you didn't line up correctly, you'd better correct it fast before it's too late. Or it'll try to kill you.
Handling 3/10

The Track
After testing Speed and Handling I went on to put it around Grand Valley. I ran 5 laps and here were my times.
2'10.487
2'09,904
2'02.868
1'58.229
1'59.820

As you see, It got progressively better until the 5th lap where I pushed it just a bit too hard and it spun off the track on the first corner.
The Track 7/10

Overall: 6/10
This car is pretty good for races involving tracks such as Test Course, High Speed Ring and Twin Ring Super Speedway. But on slower speed tracks with tighter corners you would better of with an RGT or something around the same power.

Though my review may not entirely reflect it, I have spent a good deal of time behind the helm of the Impressive "Mine's R35 Concept".

First off, pity you can't change the livery of the car to match what you have posted, which is utter brilliance. 👍

So it breaks down to this. The accelleration is phenominal, but that's expected since equipped with the 7-speed Auto-clutch. The real clincher this car needed was a big increase in handling capabilities. Left stock, the car reaches its limits quickly plowing as well as must fullsize tour busses.

Enter the Mine's R35.

The car exhibits so much a free-er (freer?) attitude upon corner entry and exit. Stability is all there, and the car on most occasions powers out of a corner sideways (thanks to a completely unfettered ATESSA system), but curiously the front tires still find themselves shot prematurely.. Some things can't be helped I'm sure. :shrugs: It's still leagues better than stock, for sure. Pity you can't use it in more places.. I'd love to wipe up the Supercar Cup in this beast.

To sum up, I'd say the car was made as best as it could be, which is the point. If there were a true ratings system for this stuff, it would be very near to top based on the transformation. 👍

Cheers,
Jetboy

The Flight Of The Grim R34per​

This past night, I was challenged to a street race by a few snooty punks that looked like they had more money than brains. Me, not having anything else to do, accepted the challenge. However, as I was, I knew my Volvo Station Wagon, that I had with me that particular night wasn't gonna win me a race of any kind. I needed a fast car, and quick...

One guy nearby in a white racing suit and helmet (funny thing, I could've sworn I saw him from a TV show) walked up to me and handed me a set of keys. Being a man of no words, he simply pointed at a car that closely resembled a white R34 Skyline. But, this Skyline had a glowing aurora around it. Then something came clear...

This was the legendary Grim R34per...

I showed up on Route 5 like those punks said and needless to say, I was shocked to see my competition...

The riff raff chuckled at the sight of the car... But, they soon found out that this car was no laughing matter...

Not a half-mile into the race and I had already passed five cars. The Grim R34per was gaining on the lead car at haunting speed. I literally felt the car "bond" with me. This car was meant for me to drive it.

So it was me and the NSX Road-car. I was the Headless Horseman, and the Honda was Ichabod Crane. Funny thing though, after the race, the driver of the NSX said he saw my headlights flash from blue to red... This is allegedly what he saw...

This car has brilliant handling... it's even a stable drifter. Granted when I was in the tunnel, the car wanted to ride the outer wall, it still has great handling. So I decided to have a little fun...

Finally, at the end of lap 1, I was a long way away from the cocky punks who a moment ago, thought I'd be easy competition.

Of course I won the race, those punks tried to convince everyone that I cheated in the race. (I actually drove pretty clean in that one) But the *ahem* officials, unmoved by their excuses that I was a cheater, my mother wore combat boots... the whole pathetic deal, forced them to cough up the 500 credits that they bet against me. I went to return the keys to the car to the racer-type figure, but he merely refused the keys, got in a black Koenigsegg CCX and drove off. The R34per was mine to drive...

I was impressed by the speed and snappy acceleration of the car. I noticed that the HP of the car was "911". That's the number you're gonna call if you attempt to abuse this car. There's no need to fear the R34per, you must simply respect it, or this car will make you pay. Dearly. However, I am not a professional driver and this car fits my driving style like a hand in a glove. So, don't be too afraid to try this car...

This car is damn near perfect, all I would recommend is to correct the outward understeer on the long corners and I would make good use of this car throughout the game. Although, I would also recommend to make the car black to add to the Grim-ness. Thanks Leonidae.

Holy hell. No oversteer, brakes were responsive and the car maintained a high speed throughout corners. Just a hint of understeer under acceleration at medium speeds (100kph). Pure genius.

More fans of the Red Devil, excellent! It's funny how well a stock looking car with such a low power output can perform when the changes are made in the correct areas.

Nismo 550R Review

I bought this car in high hopes that MFT would have transformed it from a slow sport wagon into a high performance race wagon. But it seems that this bad car can't possibly get transformed into anything better than a slow 4wd wagon.

I have to disagree with you on this. Even stock it's not that much of a slow wagon, at least when you take into account the capabilities of the others out there, and the next parts really make me wonder if the test was conducted as it should...

Handling
It had the same horrible handling as before. It had understeer when you had slight turns, but then it had horrible oversteer when you wanted to take sharp turns. It was very hard to keep under control compared to some of the cars MFT said it would be able to keep up with. It wouldn't want to turn at all if you were going fast but it would want to turn everywhere if you were going slowly. If you were going out of a slow turn and you didn't line up correctly, you'd better correct it fast before it's too late. Or it'll try to kill you.
Handling 3/10

There's something that doesn't match here. I assume you couldn't keep up with RUFs and the like in it? For example a stock Ford GT on S3 tyres laps GVS in about 1'55 in my hands and even a more than moderately tuned version (with both more power and less weight than the Nissan) fails to break into the 1'40s while the Stagea does it. Yes, it really does it. Sounds like you didn't have half of the grip the car should offer.

The Track
After testing Speed and Handling I went on to put it around Grand Valley. I ran 5 laps and here were my times.
2'10.487
2'09,904
2'02.868
1'58.229
1'59.820

This is where my jaw really met the floor. 2'10 isn't far off what it would run completely stock with S3 tyres and even 1'58 is nine seconds behind my time. Are you totally sure you ran the tests with R3 instead of S3 tyres because that's what I'm strongly suspecting? Or if you did, and judging by the impression you got of my R-GT, I recommend you either to stay away from most of my cars as those two are among the most predictable ones or to get a lot more experience.

This video of my hotlap might prove interesting. Nismo 550R, Grand Valley Speedway, 1'49,304.

This is where my jaw really met the floor. 2'10 isn't far off what it would run completely stock with S3 tyres and even 1'58 is nine seconds behind my time. Are you totally sure you ran the tests with R3 instead of S3 tyres because that's what I'm strongly suspecting? Or if you did, and judging by the impression you got of my R-GT, I recommend you either to stay away from most of my cars as those two are among the most predictable ones or to get a lot more experience.

I did have it on R3 tires, exactly like it said in the Tuning Page. Every single part was the same as it said. It just doesn't want to turn at high speeds and wants to turn too much at low speeds.

PS: I used the Autech version like it said in the post.

Though my review may not entirely reflect it, I have spent a good deal of time behind the helm of the Impressive "Mine's R35 Concept".

First off, pity you can't change the livery of the car to match what you have posted, which is utter brilliance. 👍

So it breaks down to this. The accelleration is phenominal, but that's expected since equipped with the 7-speed Auto-clutch. The real clincher this car needed was a big increase in handling capabilities. Left stock, the car reaches its limits quickly plowing as well as must fullsize tour busses.

Enter the Mine's R35.

The car exhibits so much a free-er (freer?) attitude upon corner entry and exit. Stability is all there, and the car on most occasions powers out of a corner sideways (thanks to a completely unfettered ATESSA system), but curiously the front tires still find themselves shot prematurely.. Some things can't be helped I'm sure. :shrugs: It's still leagues better than stock, for sure. Pity you can't use it in more places.. I'd love to wipe up the Supercar Cup in this beast.

To sum up, I'd say the car was made as best as it could be, which is the point. If there were a true ratings system for this stuff, it would be very near to top based on the transformation. 👍

Cheers,
Jetboy

Thanks for the review of the old lady :D That understeer and munching up the front tires indeed is a trait of a GT-R that we still haven't managed to root out. probably never will, until GT5 arrives.

The Flight Of The Grim R34per​

This past night, I was challenged to a street race by a few snooty punks that looked like they had more money than brains. Me, not having anything else to do, accepted the challenge. However, as I was, I knew my Volvo Station Wagon, that I had with me that particular night wasn't gonna win me a race of any kind. I needed a fast car, and quick...

One guy nearby in a white racing suit and helmet (funny thing, I could've sworn I saw him from a TV show) walked up to me and handed me a set of keys. Being a man of no words, he simply pointed at a car that closely resembled a white R34 Skyline. But, this Skyline had a glowing aurora around it. Then something came clear...

This was the legendary Grim R34per...

I showed up on Route 5 like those punks said and needless to say, I was shocked to see my competition...

The riff raff chuckled at the sight of the car... But, they soon found out that this car was no laughing matter...

Not a half-mile into the race and I had already passed five cars. The Grim R34per was gaining on the lead car at haunting speed. I literally felt the car "bond" with me. This car was meant for me to drive it.

So it was me and the NSX Road-car. I was the Headless Horseman, and the Honda was Ichabod Crane. Funny thing though, after the race, the driver of the NSX said he saw my headlights flash from blue to red... This is allegedly what he saw...

This car has brilliant handling... it's even a stable drifter. Granted when I was in the tunnel, the car wanted to ride the outer wall, it still has great handling. So I decided to have a little fun...

Finally, at the end of lap 1, I was a long way away from the cocky punks who a moment ago, thought I'd be easy competition.

Of course I won the race, those punks tried to convince everyone that I cheated in the race. (I actually drove pretty clean in that one) But the *ahem* officials, unmoved by their excuses that I was a cheater, my mother wore combat boots... the whole pathetic deal, forced them to cough up the 500 credits that they bet against me. I went to return the keys to the car to the racer-type figure, but he merely refused the keys, got in a black Koenigsegg CCX and drove off. The R34per was mine to drive...

I was impressed by the speed and snappy acceleration of the car. I noticed that the HP of the car was "911". That's the number you're gonna call if you attempt to abuse this car. There's no need to fear the R34per, you must simply respect it, or this car will make you pay. Dearly. However, I am not a professional driver and this car fits my driving style like a hand in a glove. So, don't be too afraid to try this car...

This car is damn near perfect, all I would recommend is to correct the outward understeer on the long corners and I would make good use of this car throughout the game. Although, I would also recommend to make the car black to add to the Grim-ness. Thanks Leonidae.

You're welcome. and about the headlights flashing red.. well, it has a tendency to do that for intimidation. :lol: Good to hear that the performance and handling pleases you. And I think that Grim R34per will stay white, as white is a sacred, spiritual color in many countries. Think of it as a trademark, like the blue of Wangan Midnight's S30Z.

you both are free to request a tune, if you wish. PM it to me and I'll see when I have time to make them. busy days at work might make the wait a bit longer.

In case someone has been wondering if the MFT guys have thrown the towel in, oh no. For what I know Leonidae is too tired after work to think of tuning and I've been in a flu for the past week so GT4 hasn't been too high on the priority list. Perhaps we could get something new out, or at least ready to be published, during this weekend.

In case someone has been wondering if the MFT guys have thrown the towel in, oh no. For what I know Leonidae is too tired after work to think of tuning and I've been in a flu for the past week so GT4 hasn't been too high on the priority list. Perhaps we could get something new out, or at least ready to be published, during this weekend.

Well i hope you get better soon. I think that most of your tunes are just amazing and i'm looking forward to some new ones.

It would be really interesting to see how well you two can tune a car for 1/4 mile.

Lets say for example that one of you does white-black trueno and the other does red-black levin , 10.0km specials from 80's car dealers.

MadMax

MGR'97

335 bhp, 338 Nm, 950 kg

Clickable for full size

Parts to fit:
Racing Exhaust
Racing Brakes
Brake Balance Controller
Port Polishing
Engine Balancing
Racing Chip
FC Transmission
Triple-plate Clutch
Racing Flywheel
FC LSD
Turbo Kit Stage 3
FC Suspension
S3 Tyres
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Rigidity Increase (rollcage)
Oil Change
New Wheels (optional)

Suspension
Spring Rate: 6.5 / 6.5
Ride Height: 110 / 110
Bound: 4 / 6
Rebound: 8 / 10
Camber: 2.2 / 2.4
Toe: -2 / -2
Stabilizers: 6 / 6

Brake Controller
Brakes: 3 / 12

Transmission

Note: First, reset the gearbox to the default settings, then set the Auto setting, and only then set the gear ratios.

Gear Ratios
1st: 2.330
2nd: 1.621
3rd: 1.245
4th: 1.027
5th: 0.865
6th: 0.730
Final Gear: 4.100

Autoset 12

OR

1st: 2.607
2nd: 1.778
3rd: 1.308
4th: 1.008
5th: 0.814
6th: 0.675
Final Gear: 4.500

Autoset 12

LSD
Initial: 10
Acceleration: 13
Deceleration: 12

Driving Aids
ASM Oversteer: 0
ASM Understeer: 0
TCS: 0

Meet MGF, humble mid-engined boulevard cruiser. It's mediocre looking, sounds timid, has a ragtop and it's favored by barbers and feminine types who don't want to provoke anyone. It's soft and soggy underpinnings will swallow all bumps on the road, keeping your kidneys in one piece. But drive it in anger, and the Rover K-series engine try it's best to get you above the speed limit, while the chassis flails, vibrates and threatens to fall apart.

But now MG is in new hands, and MFT celebrates that with a special model dubbed MGR. And as the last letter indicates, there's nothing kind or gentle in this car. Sit on the chair, and suspension won't even notice you're there. The integrated rollcage might give you a hint of more solid, performance oriented ride, but it's the boost gauge that really sets this car apart from the usual souped up MG's. The horsepower has been doubled over the stock numbers, all performance-related components have been replaced with better performing parts and the suspension, differential and the brakes have been dialed in for agility and performance at all speeds. There's also optional short ratio gearbox for those who prefer to showboat and go sideways anywhere. And since there's no bookshelf to push the rear end down at triple digits, the car is pretty slippy. You'd better wear a helmet when driving this one.

Last edited:
Lotus 355R '04

277 bhp, 254 Nm, 782 kg

Clickable for full size

Parts to fit:
Racing Exhaust
Racing Brakes
Brake Balance Controller
NA Tuning Stage 2
Port Polishing
Engine Balancing
Racing Chip
FC Transmission
Triple-plate Clutch
Racing Flywheel
FC LSD
FC Suspension
S3 Tyres
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Oil Change
New Wheels (optional)

Suspension
Spring Rate: 6.0 / 7.0
Ride Height: 120 / 130
Bound: 4 / 8
Rebound: 9 / 5
Camber: 2.0 / 2.0
Toe: -1 / 0
Stabilizers: 4 / 5

Brake Controller
Brakes: 5 / 5

Transmission

Note: First, reset the gearbox to the default settings, then set the Auto setting, and only then set the gear ratios.

Gear Ratios
1st: 2.842
2nd: 1.944
3rd: 1.480
4th: 1.195
5th: 1.000
6th: 0.850
Final Gear: 4.500

Autoset 15

LSD
Acceleration: 20
Deceleration: 5

Driving Aids

At the first glance you may wonder "what 355R", it looks just like the run-of-the-mill Elise. And it doesn't even have 355 bhp to begin with. Correct... but it does have a PWR of 355 bhp per tonne which places it right into the playground with what could, and should, be called serious sports cars.

The outside was kept stock as there's not much to be improved. Below the surface the story was quite different though... racing parts for the engine, the best possible street clutch, a newly geared transmission with strengthened parts to take the stress. All this riding on suspension derived from Exige cup models and sticky semi slicks. Then again, even with all those "handling components" it still isn't an easy car to drive and keeps you on your toes from the second you first turn the key to the moment the Toyota powerhouse behind your back goes silent again. But that's what makes it so fun.

Hey guys, time for my 2nd review! Now, this time around...

Last night I got a call from Opera Performance. They said they had "something" special for me. I went to their HQ and there it was. My Opera Performance S2000 I had ordered long, long ago. I drove it home, and I immediately noticed some problems. The car was fast, that's undeniable, but it understeered like HELL. When I tried to correct, the weight shifted and WOOP! 360 degree spin. I thought... "What now?"

💡

LET'S CALL MFT!

So I called the MFT office, and Leonidae answered.
"This is MFT, what car should we tune?" -said Leonidae.
I said, "I have a Opera Performance S2000 that needs some tuning."
"No problem, when can we pick it up?"
"Tomorrow, at Speed Drive, 254 Florida."
"Ok, see you tomorrow." -said Leonidae.

Leo got in his private jet (or his GrimR34per, I dunno. Same effect, really.)

Two weeks later, I got a call from Greycap, saying that Leonidae had my car ready. I got in a flight to Finland to get my new car.

When I got there, I immediately saw my car. It was pretty much the same, only a new sticker on the door bearing the MFT mark. On the back there was a new badge, "AJH-Edition". :drool:

When I got outta there, I ripped apart some asphalt at GVS. 1st lap? Clocked in at 1'49.083. Good enough. Kept going, on and on, 'til I got to a FANTASTIC 1'45.368. :drool: (proof here) AWESOME. So predictable, so smooth, like silk on the corners. Oversteer? Yeah, right. Understeer? Unnoticeable. Incredible on the corners, but a little unstable on the straights. I DON'T CARE! This car is PURE AWESOMENESS on corners, and that's about the only thing I care about.

Overall: 11/10. Leonidae, AMAZING WORK.

Next review: The Grim R34per!

- Khartaras Vankar -

Hey guys, time for my 2nd review! Now, this time around...

Last night I got a call from Opera Performance. They said they had "something" special for me. I went to their HQ and there it was. My Opera Performance S2000 I had ordered long, long ago. I drove it home, and I immediately noticed some problems. The car was fast, that's undeniable, but it understeered like HELL. When I tried to correct, the weight shifted and WOOP! 360 degree spin. I thought... "What now?"

💡

LET'S CALL MFT!

That's always a good idea. :D :lol: Bit like Ghostbusters, although it doesn't rhyme with their theme song, sadly..

So I called the MFT office, and Leonidae answered.
"This is MFT, what car should we tune?" -said Leonidae.
I said, "I have a Opera Performance S2000 that needs some tuning."
"No problem, when can we pick it up?"
"Tomorrow, at Speed Drive, 254 Florida."
"Ok, see you tomorrow." -said Leonidae.

Leo got in his private jet (or his GrimR34per, I dunno. Same effect, really.)

I actually used Stainless Steelrat. Check it out if you want to know why. ;)

Two weeks later, I got a call from Greycap, saying that Leonidae had my car ready. I got in a flight to Finland to get my new car.

When I got there, I immediately saw my car. It was pretty much the same, only a new sticker on the door bearing the MFT mark. On the back there was a new badge, "AJH-Edition". :drool:

When I got outta there, I ripped apart some asphalt at GVS. 1st lap? Clocked in at 1'49.083. Good enough. Kept going, on and on, 'til I got to a FANTASTIC 1'45.368. :drool: (proof here) AWESOME. So predictable, so smooth, like silk on the corners. Oversteer? Yeah, right. Understeer? Unnoticeable. Incredible on the corners, but a little unstable on the straights. I DON'T CARE! This car is PURE AWESOMENESS on corners, and that's about the only thing I care about.

Overall: 11/10. Leonidae, AMAZING WORK.

Next review: The Grim R34per!

- Khartaras Vankar -

Hmm.. perhaps it feels so unstable on straights because it has so much stability and grip on corners? 💡 Oh, and good luck with the Grim R34per.. you will need it. Let's just say that unless you know what to expect, it might be a handful. :mischievous: oh yeah, in case you don't survive from the meeting with R34per, we have some nice carbonfiber coffins you might be insterested of. ;) :lol:

Leo, I think you have a carbonfiber coffin left. You promised me one if I die during testing that monster and I survived, so... Good luck, Khartaras ;)

BMW M3 RS '03

420 bhp, 432 Nm, 1177 kg

Clickable for full size

Parts to fit:
Semi-racing Exhaust
Racing Brakes
Brake Balance Controller
NA Tuning Stage 1
Racing Chip
FC Transmission
Triple-plate Clutch
Racing Flywheel
FC LSD
Carbon Driveshaft
FC Suspension
S3 Tyres
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Oil Change
Rear Wing
New Wheels (optional)

Suspension
Spring Rate: 10.0 / 10.0
Ride Height: 90 / 100
Bound: 4 / 7
Rebound: 8 / 6
Camber: 2.5 / 2.0
Toe: 0 / -2
Stabilizers: 2 / 5

Brake Controller
Brakes: 5 / 8

Transmission

Gear Ratios
1st: 2.990
2nd: 2.001
3rd: 1.512
4th: 1.203
5th: 1.000
6th: 0.841
Final Gear: 4.100

Autoset 17

LSD
Acceleration: 20
Deceleration: 5

Downforce
Amount: 30 / 30

Driving Aids

One of the cars I've walked past many times thinking "maybe some day", and one of those I've turned down every time. Then one day ("Someday never comes" doesn't seem to work every time) I decided to go nuts with it and understood that I had been missing a wonderful experience. The M3 RS is here today, and for a very good reason.

Based on the already racy CSL it's been lightened to the extreme - even the grille "kidneys" are plastic instead of chrome, fitted with a free flowing exhaust and more aggressive cams supplemented by a reflashed ECU. It's not the brute power that matters in this car, its the application of the power that is available. Instead of wasting potential into spinning the wheels every single horse finds their way to the ground through a close geared six speed Getrag transmission. The suspension is stiff but not overly so, you won't upset it by small bumps. Finishing the dynamics, as well as the looks, is a wing that unlike in many other cases doesn't only look functional.

Released on the 11th day of the 11th month, at 11:11 PM local time, will this be the true number one? We'll have to wait and see.

Last edited:
I actually used Stainless Steelrat. Check it out if you want to know why. ;)

:lol: Either it can fly(no pun intended) or you used the Finland-Florida connection bridge there.:sly:
I wonder what was the total trip time?
I would of used the Nissan R390/GT870 instead.

:lol: Either it can fly(no pun intended) or you used the Finland-Florida connection bridge there.:sly:
I wonder what was the total trip time?
I would of used the Nissan R390/GT870 instead.

Neither actually.

Also, trip time was approximately minus one second.

Neither actually.

Also, trip time was approximately minus one second.

I figured out why after noting the peculiar name "Steelrat".
Negative one second for the requester or the person sitting in the 2015 Modified car?
Psst, RJ please check ending of BTTF1 or Early half of BTTF2

I figured out why after noting the peculiar name "Steelrat".
Negative one second for the requester or the person sitting in the 2015 Modified car?
Psst, RJ please check ending of BTTF1 or Early half of BTTF2

Negative one second for Pitracer100 who wasn't actually reviewing a requested car.

And why @ BTTF stuff...

Reason for mentioning those parts of BTTF
delorean.jpg

It does fly.

MFT sure has alot of tunes. A very tidy way of organizing the tunes even!

MFT thought... Mmmm... Our cars are fast... What now?

💡

LET'S MAKE A FLYING CAR!

So was born the Stainless Steelrat. By the way, Greycap, your BMW M3 is... :drool:

Gonna try it soon... For now, the R34PER!

EDIT: By the way, I've tried the R34per and it's an awesome car... But I felt it a little tail-happy... Like it was on R2's, but it was on the recommended R3's. So far, at GVS I've got 1'40.364

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back