Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Your one stop tuning shop - Closed

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 1,311 comments
Really like your tunes!
Thank you very much!
You're quite welcome! Glad you enjoy them.

As for tuning: I'm still working on my project, which means no tuning for quite some time. The project is coming together quite nicely BTW. :)

Hi there NLxAROSA!

I just created this user to thank you for your effort and time putting together these well balanced and enjoyable tunes!

Good luck with the game you are working one and hope to catch some divine tunes from you when GT5 hit the shelves :).

Great tune for the Vette Z06 /Tuned 👍

Just started using it today at the Expert HSR 800pp event and laptimes so far:

In race: 1'02.655
Free run: 1'03.355

Keep up the good work :)

just been trying out the tune for the corvette zo6 tuned, man what an improvement to the car, i managed 1.03.289 round the high speed ring, it was during an online race so there was prob some slipstreaming going on.

those settings are simply brilliant, thanks

BMW M3 Coupe 550PP/S2 Fuji Speedway

2008_bmw_m3_aplina_white_official_image004.jpg

Smooth as silk, stings like a bee. This all new Dutch Customs M3 Coupe is based on the higly acclaimed 'Raising The Bonds' M3 Coupe. Now with modified PP settings, a brandnew gearbox and brakes tailored especially for Fuji, this is your weapon of choice against the punters and other drivers (if you can find any of course, given the fact that the 2010 GT Academy is starting tomorrow :P ;)) As always, have fun, and let me know what you think. 👍 On a side-note, I have been rediscovering GT5P lately, I just hope it's not too late and everybody has moved to other games. Anyway, enough talking, here are the settings:

Power: -16
Weight: 86%

Tyres: S2

Height: -30/-27
Springs: 4/3
Dampers: 5/2
Toe: -0.10/+0.10
Camber: 1.5/2.0
Brakes: 5/7

Angle: 45
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 3.380
2nd: 2.054
3rd: 1.618
4th: 1.302
5th: 1.068
6th: 0.896

Final 3.920

Yes, a bit. :) Still very busy, but I have rediscovered GT5P so to speak. :D

Ah I see... I think once I get to level 70 on MW2 I will switch back over to GT5P as well for old times sake.. I havent played in AGES!!! Playseat is collecting dust :) Are you on pace? I'm afraid because I havent played in so long I will be SUPER slow..

Sweeeeet!!!!
Man I love this M3 tune for Fuji 550PP.

I have been riding average round times for the last 2 weeks (1'54 to 1'55) and that wasn't enough to keep up with the guys in front.
But with this tune I drive rounds of 1'53.... in clean air and that's fast enough to keep up and to stay away from the punters :)

Thank you very much NLxAROSA

Ooooh, tempting, very tempting. I may appear one night and have a go with this online 👍 Probably in between sessions of Indy-hot lapping.

You should, it's sweet. :) There are still a couple of people online every evening, a few GTPers and some GTHQers. And the odd punter. :P

Hey Lars

Why didn't you tell me that you made a new tune for the M3. I was using your old one with some minor adjustments. And you know my tuning qualities are as poor as my driving :lol: Maybe i could have better my laptimes aswell just like Djonno.

See ya.

I kind of slid it in under the radar. ;) Just curious, what tune were you using? The 'raising the bonds' tune matched the Fuji/550PP settings closest.

Ah, that one. :) That one was tailored for R3-tires, I'm pretty sure you'll like this one better. 👍

Ah, that one. :) That one was tailored for R3-tires, I'm pretty sure you'll like this one better. 👍

With some adjustments it was ok.

I tried the new one and it feels much better. Sharp as a knife with the steer in. 👍 Did some minor adjustments and can feel i could be faster with it. Was only .400 of mine PB in 4 laps. Cos of the GT Academy, screwed up my feeling in GT5P.

Your still the best. I really missed your tunnings the last couple of mounths.

Thnx glad your back, more or less.

Glad you like it. :) I'm wondering what the new events will bring. I hope it's something nice that we can run alongside the GT Academy.

Glad you like it. :) I'm wondering what the new events will bring. I hope it's something nice that we can run alongside the GT Academy.

I hope so too. The academy is fun but ik like to battle even more

Hey, I need tunes for 750 HSR and Fuji, preferably Tuned Corvette/ Viper and good old Ford GTLM, but can't find any?

I can do 3:20 (3laps/HSR) when I'm lucky, but there are people doing 3:18s, 3:15s and they seem so freakin' fast, something must be wrong with my setups... this is for the intermediate online races on HSR and Fuji, but if the setups are for pro-settings it won't matter as they should work anyway.
Don't know if you still take requests, but I thought I'd ask as I have no clue how to improve my setups myself.
👍

I'm really busy at the moment, so I can not guarantee anything, but I might give them a look over the weekend.

Back