Lion's Den Performance - Widest Variety of Tunes on the Web

• Thread starter Paulie
  • 1,072 comments
I'm away from home again now until Wednesday, seeing some friends back where I went to school and have been here since yesterday, out all Sunday before that, so busy! Ironically busier now then I ever was at uni. Also, good nes on me being able to take my G25 to uni, we're looking to fashion some sort of mounting point for it so hopefully I'll still be using it during the coming months.

TLD Alfa Romeo 147 GTA Veloce
(170kw) (248Nm) (1088kg) (550 PP)
(167kw) (244Nm) (1088kg) (500 PP)

TLD_tunesheet-alpha.gif

Performace:

Power: +48 +46
Weight: 85% 85%
Tyres: R3 S3

Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: -30/-30
Spring Rate: 8/3
Damper: 3/2
Toe: -0.08/-0.20
Camber: 1.0/0.5

Brake Balance: 3/9

Max Turn Angle: 45

All Driving Aids Turned off, except ABS set on 1 (Driving aids are inevitably up to the driver)

Gear Ratios:
1st: 3.280
2nd: 2.128
3rd: 1.544
4th: 1.210
5th: 0.970
Final: 3.635

Description: The Lion's Den's Alfa Romeo 147 is back! With new namesakes, more power and insane levels of speed. The factory 147 GTA with its V6 was always criticised for being too nose heavy, so TLD has revived the Veloce namesake for our highly tuned 2.0L 147. This was the car that made The Lion's Den so well known, it built the garage as we know it, and it was also my first car. Pumping out 170kw from its N/A 4cyl, its biggest asset is its weight, which has been reduced severely by TLD to a meager 1088kg. Enjoy one of our favourite tunes as we do.

Tracks Tuned for/on:
All
(Final Drive may need changing from track to track)

Tuner's Notes:
Treat my baby right, no curb riding and don't hold redline too long (not least because it is rough as over bumps and doesn't make power all the way to fuel cut-out)
I'm not happy with how long the gears needed to be, but as it is they needed to be that long for slipstreaming so as not to top out
Fast if you give her a chance

The old girl's 550 PP tune works quite well with the new Suzuka East event, oddly even the gearing does.:odd::)

TLD Subaru Imprezzive Rex

New Eiger tune for the '05 WRX.:)

Last edited:
I just noticed today that I've been tuning for over two years now. Any ideas what I should do to celebrate?:D

We've been at it that long? Jeez.

Nice to see you're still getting business mate and I hope to be joining you soon. ;)

I can't make the speech for him, it's him who's been tuning all this time not me.

^ It's what Paulie is thinking as regards to his speech to come, to you, the people of GTP.

This is his moment.

Last edited:
Lion's Den Performance Racing in a short time will be proud to introduce the Retro Modern Touring Cars experience. :D Offering 2 cars of wildly different feel yet similar pace, you'll be able to catch a glimpse of things to come in the Retro Modern Touring Cars and understand what they'll be like to drive. Retro Modern Touring Cars will take old cars, 1988 or older, and transform them into touring cars using modern tech, such as new slicks, racing brakes, chassis refinements, engine tech etc etc. We hope you'll enjoy these 2 new cars, based off of an Art Morrison and a 512 BB. The Art Morrison Corvette however will not be elligible for the actual race series given it is already a new car, but for the sake of offering customers the same experience of Retro Modern Touring Cars it fills the bill for now.

Side Note: Retro Modern Touring Cars will not start until GT5 has been out a little while.

LDP-R C1 Corvette RMTC Experience
(445kw) (744Nm) (1221kg) (727 PP)

0707sr_68_z+1960_corvette+.jpg

Performance:

Power: +10
Weight: 85%
Tyres: R3

Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: -20/-17
Spring Rates: 9/4
Damper: 4/2
Toe: -0.18/+0.20
Camber: 1.6/1.4

Brake Balance: 5/7

Max Turn Angle: 50

All driving aids up to driver, tuned with all aids off except ABS at 1

Gear Ratios:
1st: 2.456
2nd: 1.588
3rd: 1.240
4th: 0.998
5th: 0.818
6th: 0.692
Final: 3.190

Description: Lion's Den Performance Racing offers you this chance to experience what the Retro Modern Touring Cars will be like to drive. Although not actually having any mechanicals from a C1 Corvette, we've used this Art Morrison as a base to simply provide an example. With a race bred 5spd H pattern shifter, a race engine tuned to 445kw, and the extensive use of composite materials to bring weight down, it's got all it needs to capture said experience. Old school layout, modern equipment. For a small fee you can take this girl for a spin today- decide to purchase it and that fee goes towards the cost of your car, and you'll be able to practice for the new series all you like.

Tracks Tuned For/On:
Fuji Speedway
High Speed Ring
(So Far)

Tuner's Notes:
Shift up at 7,000rpm, i.e. use shift light on steering wheel
Not quite as scary to drive as you'd think
Keep up momentum through corners

LDP-R 512BB RMTC Experience
(334kw) (491Nm) (1190kg) (681 PP)

tunesheet_ferrari_512BB.gif

Performance:

Power: +20

Suspension:
Ride Height: -30/-30
Spring Rate: 4/8
Damper: 3/6
Toe: -0.18/0.00
Camber: 2.0/1.6

Brake Balance: 5/5

Max Turn Angle: 50

All driving aids are up to driver, tuned with all aids turned off except ABS at 1.

Gear Ratios:
1st: 3.362
2nd: 2.160
3rd: 1.617
4th: 1.280
5th: 1.027
Final: 2.990

Description: The second Retro Modern Touring Car Experience vehicle from Lion's Den Performance Racing differs in that it is actually elligible for the actual race series, and that this is also a testing prototype. The Ferrari 512 BB's power output is now well North of 400hp, and just like the Art Morrison we released earlier, uses a race bred 5spd H pattern shifter, racing slicks, racing suspension, brakes, and various other racing assortments. Despite having far less power, the 512 BB is of similar pace to the Art Morrison as well, which will be one of the key points of the Retro Modern Touring Cars- diversity.

Tracks tuned for/on:
Fuji Speedway
High Speed Ring
(So Far)

Tuner's Notes:
More traction than you think, foot to the floor
Make use of good turn in where necessary
Shift at 7,500rpm

Lion's Den Performance Racing in a short time will be proud to introduce the Retro Modern Touring Cars experience. :D Offering 2 cars of wildly different feel yet similar pace, you'll be able to catch a glimpse of things to come in the Retro Modern Touring Cars and understand what they'll be like to drive. Retro Modern Touring Cars will take old cars, 1988 or older, and transform them into touring cars using modern tech, such as new slicks, racing brakes, chassis refinements, engine tech etc etc. We hope you'll enjoy these 2 new cars, based off of an Art Morrison and a 512 BB. The Art Morrison Corvette however will not be elligible for the actual race series given it is already a new car, but for the sake of offering customers the same experience of Retro Modern Touring Cars it fills the bill for now.

Side Note: Retro Modern Touring Cars will not start until GT5 has been out a little while.

I'll take that instead of a speech :cheers:. Finally, I'll give something back, it's finished.

LDP-R 350Z/T D-Spec​
(447bhp) (313ft-lbs) (1232kg) (560 PP)​
Picture Not Available

Performance:

Power: +15
Tyres: N3/N3
Downforce: 5/5

Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: -15/-15
Spring Rates: 7/5
Damper: 4/4
Toe: -0.10/+0.05
Camber: 4.0/1.0

Brake Balance: 5/5

Max Turn Angle: 50 (sixaxis users may want to adjust this setting)

All driving aids are up to driver, tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1

Gear Ratios:
1st: 3.206
2nd: 2.234
3rd: 1.646
4th: 1.312
5th: 1.066
6th: 0.876
Final: 3.965

Description:
An excellent car for beginner drifters on wheels in particular, this D-Spec offers a sensible amount of power for drifting without overpowering or underpowering the car making it to difficult. Best used as more of a learner car the D-Spec is particularly good on Eiger. Controllable, fun and it makes a nice noise to which is always a bonus, enjoy getting this one sideways as much as you dare before moving on to a more difficult vehicle.

Tracks Tuned For/On:
Works well on most from what I've found, adjust final gear if you feel appropriate.

Tuner's Notes:
Steering angle 50 helps HUGELY for wheel users, especially 900 degree wheels.
Still a reasonable amount of grip so the car doesn't just fall into drifts like some do, thats the idea, to teach you to force the car into a drift yourself.

Nice, your first drift car.:) I'd try it out but I can't drift for peanuts.:lol:

LDP Ford GT690 Predator Edition​
(692bhp) (579ft-lbs) (1233kg) (733 PP)​

Donated_FordGT.jpg

Performance:

Power: +23
Tyres: S3/S3
Downforce: 0/20

Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rates: 3/5
Damper: 6/6
Toe: -0.10/+0.20
Camber: 1.5/2.0

Brake Balance: 7/4

Max Turn Angle: 45 (sixaxis users may want to adjust this setting)

Gear Ratios:
1st: 2.250
2nd: 1.688
3rd: 1.282
4th: 1.041
5th: 0.838
6th: 0.686
Final: 4.180

Description:
One of the most powerful road cars, if not the, to come out of LDP so far, the GT690 is a marvel of excessive yet controllable force. You will blitz every other road car down the straights, with 200mph attainable on tracks such as Fuji with a good run and NO slipstream. You'll be going so fast you'll miss your braking point, no really you probably will at times. This car may be very controllable, but never forget just how many horses is behind you, that kind of power demands respect.

Tracks Tuned For/On:
All road courses.

Tuner's Notes:
Controllable but will bite if you take to much liberty. Be aware of that when using your right foot heavily.

Last edited:
Nice, your first drift car.:) I'd try it out but I can't drift for peanuts.:lol:

Well thats not a bad car to start with, it's taught me well along with a drift Viper I have in the works for myself.

And there's the GT as promised, merry christmas from LDP :) 4 cars release in a short time frame.

Well thats not a bad car to start with, it's taught me well along with a drift Viper I have in the works for myself.

And there's the GT as promised, merry christmas from LDP :) 4 cars release in a short time frame.

Actually that's 5 cars released in a short time frame, you're forgetting my WRX STi setup for Eiger.;) Merry Christmas indeed.:cheers:

I'll be sure to give that 350Z a go when i get back from my holiday, I've been looking for something like this for a while. There's only so much I can do with the little Cappucino :indiff:

Anyone reading here, the WRX I released the other day for Eiger actually needs R2 tyres, poor initial judgement on my behalf sorry. I don't have time to adjust official power figures and such yet though.:dunce:

I'll be sure to give that 350Z a go when i get back from my holiday, I've been looking for something like this for a while. There's only so much I can do with the little Cappucino :indiff:

Look forward to the feedback, I've only driven the car myself on G25 rather then controller testing it as well so I don't really know how it will transfer for pad or other wheel users. Although you have a G25 so this may not effect you, but I'm just saying for the sake of others.

LDP-R 512BB RMTC Experience

(334kw) (491Nm) (1190kg) (681 pp)

I drove this car yesterday at Fuji, It's far from my favorite car I must admit but I had a ball in this thing.👍 Halfway through the first lap I felt right at home with the car and after 10 laps I was still amazed that I was finding more and more grip in the setup being able to push that little harder in every lap. great power! gearing was awesome! although obviously not setup for drifting and with seemingly endless grip, if I wanted to play it had the power in just about any part of the track to be abused and send it into a fine easily controlled drift, ye-ha!

You've done great job here Paul, As I would usually struggle driving this thing, but now I can't wait to get back in it for another blast..

Craig

I drove this car yesterday at Fuji, It's far from my favorite car I must admit but I had a ball in this thing.👍 Halfway through the first lap I felt right at home with the car and after 10 laps I was still amazed that I was finding more and more grip in the setup being able to push that little harder in every lap. great power! gearing was awesome! although obviously not setup for drifting and with seemingly endless grip, if I wanted to play it had the power in just about any part of the track to be abused and send it into a fine easily controlled drift, ye-ha!

You've done great job here Paul, As I would usually struggle driving this thing, but now I can't wait to get back in it for another blast..

Craig

Thanks for the feedback Craig!:dopey: I guess one other important factor, did it feel anything like having fun in a more refined old school touring car?:) It's a good thing the setup worked for you though.:)

Well it had way more grip than I would have thought it should! thats all. It was no were near as taily as i'm used to in this thing and probably how I would have thought an ol' school touring car to be...a bit more taily:sly:

Still great fun to drive..👍

OK thanks.:) It is supposed to be better than an actual old school touring car, but so long as it retains some of the character.:)

LDP Citroen C4 Sports
(169kw) (237Nm) (1130kg) (550 PP)

citroen_c4_coupe_x.jpg

Performance:

Power: +24

Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: -50/-50
Spring Rates: 8/3
Damper: 4/3
Toe: -0.14/-0.28
Camber: 1.4/0.9

Brake Balance: 4/9

Max Turn Angle: 45

Gear Ratios:
1st: 3.160
2nd: 1.956
3rd: 1.430
4th: 1.142
5th: 0.936
Final: 4.180

Description: The C4 Sports is Lion's Den Performance's latest. We've applied our usual techniques and have a car with less weight, more power and ready to race. Just, err, don't get freaked out by the steering wheel.

Tracks Tuned For/On:
Suzuka East (But suspension will probably work anywhere)

Tuner's Notes:
So much grip you simply roll out of the throttle slightly for most turns and she turns
Shift at red-line

I love your tune for the '05 Impreza. I ran it at 600 PP eiger and it kicks asses. 👍 Way better than my R8.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I love your tune for the '05 Impreza. I ran it at 600 PP eiger and it kicks asses. 👍 Way better than me R8.

Thank you.

Thanks.:) I better check if you used the R2 or R3 tyres? Because the quote on the previous page still says R3 tyres but the original post has since been edited.:)
Maybe I should delete that quoted post so there's no confusion.:embarrassed:

Took S-6 wwith your Ferrari Tune and S-7 with The GT 06 tune tonight...THANKS!!!!

Can't win with the tuned Viper on S-10......:ouch:

Back