Lion's Den Performance - Widest Variety of Tunes on the Web

• Thread starter Paulie
  • 1,072 comments
Would that be this one?

The car is certainly plenty capable of winning the event, tried and tested on G25 and sixaxis (Pro of course). I'm by no means the best GT5P driver in the world, but it may not suit certain styles, you have to overtake swiftly and at every opportunity to stop a car getting away at the front to far.

Can't really offer more help then that I'm afraid, but if it's not working out you could try another 750PP car adjusting the power/weight to match the tyre restrictions.

Glad we could be of service.:) If the Viper/Tuned is too much trouble, you could always try another car, but otherwise I think all I recommend is practice and keep at it, make sure you make use of every slipstream.:)

I'm having a go with the Art Morrison Tune. Review to come up in a bit. I'm going away tomorrow for 3 days, maybe before then, maybe afterwards

LDP Citroen C4 Sports
(169kw) (237Nm) (1130kg) (550 PP)

citroen_c4_coupe_x.jpg

Ohhh! So soon as well. I did note boundless grip when I tuned it, but I'd be interested to see if its still barge like.

I'm having a go with the Art Morrison Tune. Review to come up in a bit. I'm going away tomorrow for 3 days, maybe before then, maybe afterwards

Ohhh! So soon as well. I did note boundless grip when I tuned it, but I'd be interested to see if its still barge like.

I really look forward to the Art Morrison review, and I hope this C4 is more to your liking, I found it quite likeable.:)

TLD Shelby Mustang GT350
(259kw) (464Nm) (1401kg) (550 PP)

tunesheet_mustang-gt-cs.gif

Performance:

Power: +12
Weight: 86%
Tyres: S3

Settings:

Suspension: Red Suspension Optional Setup for HSR
Ride Height: -30/-28 -30/-27
Spring Rate: 9/3 7/3
Damper: 5/2 5/2
Toe: -0.18/+0.34 -0.14/+0.15
Camber: 1.2/0.4 1.0/0.4

Brake Balance: 5/9

Max Turn Angle: 45

All driving aids up to driver, tuned with all aids off except ABS at 1

Gear Ratios: Red gears for Daytona Road and HSR
1st: 2.848
2nd: 1.994
3rd: 1.398 1.448
4th: 1.052 1.084
5th: 0.826
Final: 3.520 3.380

Description: The Shelby GT350 has returned, thanks to the workings of The Lion's Den. With a 350hp V8 to play with, TLD tuned suspension and TLD gearbox it's looking fitter than ever. Not only that but it's considerably lighter now than a standard GT. Perhaps not the fastest car on the streets, it's probably one of the most fun to drive, so go on, get out there and have fun!

Tracks Tuned For/On:
Suzuka
Fuji Speedway
High Speed Ring
London City Course (Acts as 4spd gearbox)
Daytona Road Course

Tuner's Notes:
Not designed for any online competiton in particular, at a difficulty of 50-55 (Less for Fuji, HSR) at Suzuka in offline it is extremely fun. This is more or less an offline tune.
Be careful of wheelspin in 2nd gear.
Be conservative and smooth, it's always been an easy car to over-drive and when you do pace drops considerably.

Just edited in an optional HSR setup for the Mustang's suspension.:)

LDP Citroen GT Predator Edition
(581kw) (2450Nm) (1400kg) (891 PP)

citreon-gt-concept-1.jpg

Performance:

Power: Crikey!
Weight: 100%
Tyres: S3
Downforce: 80/145

Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: -10/-7
Spring Rates: 8/5
Damper: 5/6
Toe: -0.12/-0.10
Camber: 1.8/1.5

Brake Balance: 1/9

Torque Distribution: 20/80

Max Turn Angle: 45

All driving aids are up to driver, tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1

Gear Ratios:
1st: Forwards
2nd: Backwards
Final: Park

Description: Who says the Citroen GT can't be fun? Not Lion's Den Performance! We took this whacky racer and worked the suspension, drivetrain and brakes to make the car feel more like an actual car. Not only is this one of the craziest looking road cars you'll ever see, but it's dead set quick too, 0-100km/hr in 3.5sec and on to a top speed somewhere in the vicinity of 370km/hr (should you adjust the adjustable splitters to a lower downforce position). The brakes don't feel that strong, but that's only due to the lack of feeling of speed given by the hybrid powertrain, and when you notice the speed you're dropping from in the distance your travelling, you start to show a little more respect. Get ready for an experience like no other!

Tracks Tuned For/On:
Anywhere

Tuner's Notes:
Being heavy footed on the brakes helps the car turn under brakes
A little bit of powersliding has been allowed and is shockingly easy to do

Would that be this one?

The car is certainly plenty capable of winning the event, tried and tested on G25 and sixaxis (Pro of course). I'm by no means the best GT5P driver in the world, but it may not suit certain styles, you have to overtake swiftly and at every opportunity to stop a car getting away at the front to far.

Can't really offer more help then that I'm afraid, but if it's not working out you could try another 750PP car adjusting the power/weight to match the tyre restrictions.

DOH! I must have been using the stock SRT settings.....

I'll use this today and let you know....Thanks

Lion's Den Performance is today celebrating a new logo, as I was unable to contact the original logo's creator after he seemingly left GTP, and it still read TLD. This new logo is also more aggressive, which shows LDP is not to be trifled with.:sly: Thanks to PAPAOSA for colouring it and setting it up.:)

LoinLDPlogo1_edited-3.jpg

I might also mention that if the Citroen GT had a useable cockpit view I'd quite enjoy it, but I have to use roof view which kind of ruins it for me. That stupid speedo in the line of sight kills the cockpit view.

Ah, easy mistake to make. Come back to us and report how you got on :)

Well, it's the most exhilerating ride I've experienced thus far, hands down...the holeshot in turn 1, banging through the esses, seamless transitions through Dunlop and Degner and my best hairpin yet....

Unfortunately with a paddle controller I couldn't put these all together in one race, just too twitchy. Had to complete S-10 with a more benign Vette. My wheel gets here next week and I can't wait to take the Viper back out to Suzuka....

I can see why twitchyness can be a problem with a controller, with high downforce high grip cars it can be a pain. Try changing the max steering angle to 40 or less and see how you get on, the steering won't be as sensitive this way.

There is a very good chance.:sly: As soon as I get to have a go myself first that is.:lol: Don't know when that will be.:banghead:

Mercedes SL55 LDP
(444kw) (792Nm) (1661kg) (714 PP)

SL55%20(2).jpg

Performance:

Power: +17
Weight: 85%
Tyres: R3

Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: -28/-24
Spring Rates: 10/6
Damper: 6/5
Toe: -0.18/-0.18
Camber: 1.8/1.4

Brake Balance: 5/7

Max Turn Angle: 50

All driving aids are up to driver, tuned with all aids off except ABS at 1

Gear Ratios:
1st: N/A
2nd: N/A
3rd: N/A
4th: N/A
5th: N/A
Final: 3.310

Description: Not content with AMG's effort with the SL55, Lion's Den Performance has gone to the task of improving the heavyweight convertible so it is at least half respectable on track. The party piece is acceleration and an ultra fast gearbox. Although we admit it's not perfect, this is due to not having enough adjustability of settings. At least it sounds freaking awesome.

Tracks Tuned For/On:
High Speed Ring Time Trial

Tuner's Notes:
Shift at 7,000rpm
You'll really want to straighten out exits so you can get on the throttle early, because under throttle it's understeer in abundance
Some drivers may like to tinker with the rear toe, adjust positively for more "traction" (i.e. drive) or negatively for more turn
There is a slight hint of lift-off oversteer as you jump off the brakes which can in fact be put to good use to get the nose pointing in the right direction

Thanks alot, Paulie. Your efforts are, as usual, greatly appriciated!! I'll give her a go tonight :sly:

I was fooling around with your GT06 Predator tune last night and had a blast...very interesting tune for both S-7 and S-10...Thanks....👍

It's nice to know people are using our Predator Editions, and I'm sure Dragonistic will be pleased you've used his GT.:)

LDP-R Lancer Ascension-R
(359kw) (498Nm) (960kg) (750 PP)
(289kw) (545Nm) (960kg) (700 PP)

ca68.jpg

Performance:

Power: +37 +14
Weight: 85% 85%
Tyres: R3 R3
Downforce: 20/30 20/20

Settings:

Suspension:
Ride Height: -10/-7 -10/-7
Spring Rate: 7/6 7/6
Damper: 4/5 4/5
Toe: -0.16/-0.45 -0.16/-0.45
Camber: 1.4/1.0 2.2/1.6

Brake Balance: 4/9 3/9

Max Turn Angle: 50

All driving aids are up to driver, tuned with all aids off except ABS at 1

Gear Ratios:
1st: 2.523 2.523
2nd: 1.740 1.740
3rd: 1.343 1.343
4th: 1.088 1.088
5th: 0.890 0.890
6th: 0.763 0.751
Final: 4.405 4.322

Description: The LDP-R Lancer Ascension-R provides that step beyond evolution once more, but this time at a race spec level. We've gone to extremes to make this as fast as possible around the Suzuka circuit, let's hope they hold a Super Lap there some time soon. Even the gearing is tuned to within fractions of what is needed, for absolute max performance, perhaps one of our most precision tuned models released yet.

Tracks Tuned For/On:
Suzuka Time Attack
Suzuka

Tuner's Notes:
Use lift-off oversteer, the car refuses to turn any other way.
Rev it to fuel cut-out, power keeps going up

Last edited:
Regarding the Audi R8 Suzuka 650pp tune, I love it! Loaded it up with some R1's running the AWD 600pp and it's capable of high 1:12's. Out of 10 races that I ran tonight, 6 of them were wins and the other 4 were second place finished. Great work on this one!

Regarding the Audi R8 Suzuka 650pp tune, I love it! Loaded it up with some R1's running the AWD 600pp and it's capable of high 1:12's. Out of 10 races that I ran tonight, 6 of them were wins and the other 4 were second place finished. Great work on this one!

Thankyou.👍:)

Tuned up the Z06 for S-10. Took Pro-Silver in the first try. One more lap and I would've caught the rabbit. I'll take gold no doubt. Let you know when. Great Tune! Thanks!

Are there any Predator Editions our customers would be interested in seeing?

I think I can do that.👍 May not be able to add much power though, since the power curve is already rather average.

In fact I'm not sure how I could make a Predator Edition much different if at all to this tune of mine.

I'll put myself up for a special order as well. First one to personal message me (so there's no chance I miss it) can have themselves a Predator Edition made to their own specifications of power, weight and tyres. Include any special notes for example, if you want a car to powerslide in, or just build for grip and speed. Oh and don't forget to include what car you'd like... :lol:

Latest Posts

Back