5th GTPlanet Formula 1 World Championship

• Thread starter DonkeyFuzz
  • 370 comments
Go back to the normal Friday 11:00 PM slot, reading back, the next date available for Nev would be 3rd Sep ?

Last edited:
Go back to the normal Friday 11:00 PM slot, reading back, the next date available to Nev would be 3rd Sep ?

Correct, 3rd of September.

I think that would be okay but it I thought it just seemed a little to long without a race.

So that gives us 4 weeks to do 8 races, I guess we'll have to do two races a night until the end of the season.

Good thinking Gyles :)

Hello again, I'm here to say the next race(s) will be on the 3rd of September, so put it on you calendar.

There will however, be 3 races, but how many laps we do is up to you guys, we could do 15 laps for each race or 10 laps. Also, how would be with a light rain race at Hungary?

Please see the page 1 for more details, and check out a new bit underneath the main championship table.

Thats all good with me i would be happy with 15laps with no stopping between each race. Light rain at hungary we normally do a wet one at monza and they are close together so i would be happy with a dry one.

What's wrong with this friday? I mean ,we've waited weeks now, and still had no race yet.

Hungary is annoying enough with understeer, rain will make it worse. And I was really looking forward to having a dry Hungary race. Let's make it dry Hungary and heavy rain Monza.

Right i'm sorry but it's my turn to throw a spanner in the works. The current time is now quite a big problem for me and i know we have discussed this before but is there definately no other time we can race?

10:30pm sounds good, I reckon we'd finish normal time then as well.

Damn, what time can you do? This is crazy :S

Okay, the races are this Friday at 10:30pm everyone. I know someone is going to slaughter me for this however, postponing it for yet another week would mean having to do 4 races in one night which is ridiculous, and then, someone else may not be able to make it.

I look forward to resuming the championship, but sorry to my fellow team mate, I truely am, it's just if it's not me it's you, and visa versa and it will be easier to go ahead with it.

Remember, Magny-Cours, Hockenheim and the Hungaroring tomorrow.

Will we see a new winner at any of these circuits? Fishfash is the only current driver to have won at any of these circuits and has won at Hungary a very impressive 3 times.

*cough*cough* we'll have to wait and see for France. My fastest lap ever there was a 1:11.6 not an out lap. I', looking to get ahead of people from their mistakes, if I run a clean, mistake free race, i'll be able to make up some positions.

*cough*cough* we'll have to wait and see for France. My fastest lap ever there was a 1:11.6 not an out lap. I', looking to get ahead of people from their mistakes, if I run a clean, mistake free race, i'll be able to make up some positions.

I've been practicing these 3 tracks alot after my poor results last season and on a qualifying lap managed to beat my 1:11.2 and reduced it to 1:11.074:sly:. I just hope I'm consistent, because anyone's there to pounce if your sleeping :nervous:

Nev-Nev, I may not be here at 10:30 because I need to pick up my mom from work, so can we PLEASE bump the race to 11:00 if i'm not there at 10:30? PLEEASSE??

Nev-Nev, I may not be here at 10:30 because I need to pick up my mom from work, so can we PLEASE bump the race to 11:00 if i'm not there at 10:30? PLEEASSE??

We'll vote. I'll send out messages asking to wait for you. The majority vote will win. However, I look forward to racing you :)

Hey Guys,

Here are some pics and timings, race report to follow :)

Magny-Cours:-

Pole Position:- 1:11.202 - Nev

Fastest Lap:- 1:10.760 - Nev

magnyq.jpg

magnyr.jpg

Hockenheim:-

Pole Position:- 1:13.909 - fishfash

Fastest Lap:- 1:12.734 - Nev

hockq.jpg

hockr.jpg

Budapest:-

Pole Position:- 1:14.175 - fishfash

Fastest Lap:- 1:14.012 - fishfash

budaq.jpg

budar.jpg

Due to some unfortunate circumsrnaces :( I won't be able to make it today, so I am really begging here, can we PLEASE, PLEASE move the race to tomorrow or Sunday? I mean, Nev, you've pushed races to later dates before, because F1MadAd wouldn't be able to make it, why not me? Missing 3 races would be a big hit for me in the championship as well, although i'm not fighting for any WDC's, there's Ginty, Lofasz and Jordy who are all close enough to me to pass me. PLEASE???

Back