TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
  • 194,685 views
How can I get a XJ13 chrome line?

Excellent pictures btw
 
You have so many great shots that I cant even point out a few favorites, good job :D
 
Thanks for the comments. :)
 
Preview

5232979069_ff4843dfcc_o.jpg
 
Preview 2/2 - Photoshopped

5234644867_9d00218532_o.jpg
 
Awesome I can't wait for this Update!
 
Awesome I can't wait for this Update!
Cheers 👍

----

Photoshopped

5236159182_3268fe5392_o.jpg

5236158994_4731813cd0_o.jpg

5235564113_06b289f145_o.jpg

5236156718_8657e1b1b8_o.jpg





Click for the full size


Stock

5236156584_8b5ca5554f_o.jpg






Click for the full size​
 
2nd and 3rd pics of the Jag look awesome! I love the SLS also! :)
 
My favourites are the last of both the Photoshopped and the Stock groups, lovely work! That blue is a lovely colour for an SLS.
 
Thanks for the latest batch of comments.
 
Amazing gallery, discovered only now but definatley following this from now! :D
 
Another Awesome Set love that SLS!!
 
Shots are looking great Jamie! You always seem to be able to squeeze out extra details in cars like no one else. Great job my friend!
 
Woah, where was that last photo taken?! It's stunning!
 
Shot #3 is epic 👍
 
Woah, where was that last photo taken?! It's stunning!
It is Kyoto Shorenin.

@ Everyone Else: Cheers
 
The SLS set is quitte amazing, first stock shot has to be my favourite.
Also, the Jaguar set is extraordinary. Great work. 👍
 
Thanks for the comments. :)
 
Lovely work as usual TVR&FF! I love the angles and composition of the SLS update!
 
Preview - Photoshopped

5242719799_97ef40c592_o.jpg
 
Preview 2/2

5244762624_ff25235e68_o.jpg
 
Photoshopped

5245323635_6d830ec62e_o.jpg








Click for the full size


Stock

5245325773_b43ddf9a34_o.jpg






Click for the full size​
 
Wow, huge gallery full of brilliant stuff. I would maybe post a few less images, just pick the standouts. Liking the ones playing with the light, last SLS shot for example.

Mmmmmm, S2000. Look forward to that. :D
 
2nd Photoshopped and 1st Stock are the best! :D Nice work TVR!

damn not having a ps3 :(
 
Wow, huge gallery full of brilliant stuff. I would maybe post a few less images, just pick the standouts. Liking the ones playing with the light, last SLS shot for example.

Mmmmmm, S2000. Look forward to that. :D
The update could of contained more shots.

2nd Photoshopped and 1st Stock are the best! :D Nice work TVR!

damn not having a ps3 :(
I think you should ask for one, this Christmas. ;)

----

@ Everyone Else: Thank You
 
Great photoshop work!

I love the natural tone in the photos.
Particularly this shot:

5245324049_09282d36fb.jpg
 
Back