TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
Thanks for the feedback.

----

Preview - Photoshopped

5247872773_b3a7c366f7_o.jpg

TVR, you win the award for the busiest GT5 Photomode'r. You seem to have daily updates full of shots. I wish I had that kind of time!

The S2000 shots are looking very nice too! 👍

All these shots are fantastic.
I wish the links were of 1080 res shots though.

My favorite collection has to be the S2000. 👍

Awesome shots TVR, cannot wait what you have in store, I was gone for a few days but I must say I love the last few updates.

All these shots are fantastic.
I wish the links were of 1080 res shots though.

My favorite collection has to be the S2000. 👍
You would of seen some larger shots, but only if the car was more photogenic.

Even though my favourite is the B&W one, the Mini looks really good in yellow.
If I bought a Mini Cooper S in real life, then it would most likely be yellow.

Awesome shots TVR, cannot wait what you have in store, I was gone for a few days but I must say I love the last few updates.
Thank You

TVR, you win the award for the busiest GT5 Photomode'r. You seem to have daily updates full of shots. I wish I had that kind of time!

I wished this too. :( Too bad X-mas doesn't have that kind of presents. :P

Lovely pics of that Cooper, TVR.

Mini shots are looking good! I recently bought one and painted it white with white rims and lowered it. Keep it up!

TVR you've always had awesome shots. Always jealous that I can't do anything as good. lol

Top work on the Mini update buddy!! I quite like the preview shot of the Mini, nice detail you captured. Also a nice idea on capturing the Lamborghini engine 👍

Cheers

----

Photoshopped

5261277645_6546795623_o.jpg

5261279275_47616a1018_o.jpg

Click for the full size

Stock

Click for the full size

Last edited:
Style is everywhere in this latest batch of shots! The attention to detail is once more quite good buddy! Love the 3rd and 4th shots, great mood!!! 👍

Well done Jamie, you really show beautiful work to all of us :)

Nice set, stunning car. Some very abstract angles there, it took me a couple of seconds to figure out exactly what I was looking at in that first picture! I like the close up of the honeycomb shapes on the glass above the engine, and also the wide angle of the exhaust in your stock set.

love the update for sure good job. The first and last shots in the photoshopped section are the ones I would save

Back