TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
  • 194,685 views
@ Jordan: Thanks for the feature.
@ Everyone Else: Cheers

----

Gallery News

You should see some online racing shots, during January.​
 
Christmas Preview

5278891049_d06cca4963_o.jpg



My Thoughts​

I have never done a photo travel shot with two cars in the same shot, which means it is a learning experience for me.
 
Great photo mate! 👍 Also, congratulations on getting one of your photos on a :gtplanet: news cover! :cheers:
 
That's very cool! I didn't know that phototravel location was so Christmassy! I shall have to go check it out. Looking forwards to the full size shot being posted. :)
Also congrats on being featured on Jordan's news post!
 
Spot looks awesome! I'd love to take photos there but I can't gold the amg events :(. I always get silver or bronze, get frustrated and quit.
 
Thanks for the feedback.

----

Christmas Preview - 2/2

5281934934_5e5a0ddde8_o.jpg
 
Thanks for the comment and visit.
 
Photoshopped

5288876697_ac55abdd6a_o.jpg

5289480350_cc87f15254_o.jpg

5289480080_0e6b3e18eb_o.jpg
5288876765_45a881e7fa_o.jpg






Click for the full size


Stock





Click for the full size​
 
Yet another great batch of photos. Great job.

Just a question, how exactly do you photoshop GT5 images?
 
Wow Epic is an understatement love the 1st ,5th ,7th and last shots.👍
 
[empty space];4410741
If the car was more to the right or left, then it would of turned out worst in my view.

Yet another great batch of photos. Great job.

Just a question, how exactly do you photoshop GT5 images?
This is what, I used in most of the photoshopped pieces:

*Levels
*Curves


However the third shot is an HDRI shot, which means it had a bit more work done to it.

Wow Epic is an understatement love the 1st ,5th ,7th and last shots.👍
Cheers
 
I love the mood on some of those darker F1 shots.
 
Thanks for the comment and visit.


Moving On​

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas. :)
 
Bonus Shot - Stock


Click for the full size​
 
Loving the perception in that stock, as well as the angle.
 
Overload of awesome! No way I can pick a fav. So much variety! Great work once again!
 
Thank You :)
 
Wow, just how photo's should be done.
Excellent stuff there mate.
 
Cheers

----

Preview

5301917913_eb8b392d1c_o.jpg
 
Photoshopped

5303855763_eb35e22838_o.jpg







Click for the full size


Stock

5304445390_23bed947d8_o.jpg





Click for the full size​
 
I love the B&W shots especially, funny you should update with this as I've only just won one for myself!
 
Thanks for the comment and visit.
 
Mmmmm... as much as I'm really quite happy with the Blu Nettuno my prize Maser came in, there's something special about the good old white that just looks great on this car. Maybe it's the MC12's influence? Or the Birdcage? Or... is this silver?

Either way, I'm probably going to have to buy a second one for my garage :lol:. As for the Christmas update, thank you for confirming that yes, the McLaren looks good in any colour 👍
 
Thank You :)
 
Should have known that angle came from you for the TG photo mode competition. :p

Loving the update. My favorite is the third shot, where is that, HSR?
 
Back