TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
@ Jordan: Thanks for the feature.
@ Everyone Else: Cheers

----

Gallery News

You should see some online racing shots, during January.​

Christmas Preview

5278891049_d06cca4963_o.jpg

My Thoughts

I have never done a photo travel shot with two cars in the same shot, which means it is a learning experience for me.

Great photo mate! 👍 Also, congratulations on getting one of your photos on a :gtplanet: news cover! :cheers:

That's very cool! I didn't know that phototravel location was so Christmassy! I shall have to go check it out. Looking forwards to the full size shot being posted. :)
Also congrats on being featured on Jordan's news post!

Spot looks awesome! I'd love to take photos there but I can't gold the amg events :(. I always get silver or bronze, get frustrated and quit.

[empty space];4410741
If the car was more to the right or left, then it would of turned out worst in my view.

Yet another great batch of photos. Great job.

Just a question, how exactly do you photoshop GT5 images?
This is what, I used in most of the photoshopped pieces:

*Levels
*Curves

However the third shot is an HDRI shot, which means it had a bit more work done to it.

Wow Epic is an understatement love the 1st ,5th ,7th and last shots.👍
Cheers

I love the B&W shots especially, funny you should update with this as I've only just won one for myself!

Mmmmm... as much as I'm really quite happy with the Blu Nettuno my prize Maser came in, there's something special about the good old white that just looks great on this car. Maybe it's the MC12's influence? Or the Birdcage? Or... is this silver?

Either way, I'm probably going to have to buy a second one for my garage :lol:. As for the Christmas update, thank you for confirming that yes, the McLaren looks good in any colour 👍

Should have known that angle came from you for the TG photo mode competition. :P

Loving the update. My favorite is the third shot, where is that, HSR?

Back