::::: World Super GT Championship - [Thread 6 Closed] :::::

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 1,116 comments

Did you hear about the man who lost his whole left side?

• Total voters
Looks great! 👍

But did'nt we talk about bonus points for "most laps in the lead" as well? Think that one should be included.. 1p is enough for that if you ask me..

1 point for leading race at the stripe and 5 points for most laps lead per class?

Yes, i meant for qualifying only.

Thanks for sharing Jeff & Mario 👍

Have you dyno'd that beast? (Evo :D)

I would not mind a dyno run, however beings a drag racer I will use the drag strip to verify my tuning and all. I do all my own tuning, road tunes FTW. Car will be on E85 this year as well. 30-32psi.....prob 550 AWHP and trap in the 130 area. . .

when is the next race?

Original Post will have this info, you will want to read that post daily even sometime 6 times a day to keep up to date....I kid about 6 times a day, but this league is addicting and loaded with talent as well a great group of clean racers. So if like me you love being in the league and visit this thread on the hour.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am down to donate a few doll hairs to Masi to get a premium Photbucket account!!!

OCD post......edit

Lives: Portugal
Lives with: Parents
Children / Pets: None
Major: Will try to start an after hour class in something related to IT
Work: IT
1 interesting fact: Back in the days when F1 was broadcasted in an open chanel i would wake up at 3 am without the need of an alarm, to watch Australia Race
Favorite motor-sport and why: F1. I think it shows by the previous anwser. :sly: I also watch MotoGP, and often SBK and WTCC.
When and how did you get into Gran Turismo: I've played the GT 1 and GT 2 with a friend, and now GT 5. I skip 3 and 4 because i was into PC gaming at the time.
Real Life Racing Background: Tried Kart once. And driving my Fiesta in the portuguese streets. Believe me, sometimes can be though
Car History: Ford Fiesta.

I'm undecided as to whether to go the Calsonic GT-R, or the Lexus Denso. Perhaps even an Epson NSX?

Any thoughts people?

hi we are ready to race

PSN: cranky123
Class: GT300
Car: Autobacs ARTA Garaiya 08

PSN: cranky456
Car: RE anemiya Asparadrink RX7 06

How do we get into a lobby to qualify do you put room number up or who do i add on PSN to join lobby?

looking forward to racing.

Feel free to add us two but please put gtplanet in friend request then i know who you are. 👍

1 point for leading race at the stripe and 5 points for most laps lead per class?

Sorry, I don't understand "leading race at the stripe"..

5 points for most lead laps sounds good, but I'm a little bit concerned that the winner almost in every race will be the one who leads the most amount of laps, making the championship less even (that's what we are trying to prevent with this new point system). That's why I suggested only 1p for most lead laps.

Does it make sence, or am I way off in my arguments..? :scared:

/\ I see what you are saying but if there was four guys that all gunned for the top spot every race and swapped it out, then we shouldn't base points off someone that does win a lot.

Got to consider this as we all have the same talent level. Not punish one guy for leading the race most laps and then going on to win.

I agree with you and I dont.

Stripe deal, if you was second place and first place pits, you come around and complete a lap while being in first basically start finish line and your first. I dont care if you got first two feet from start finish, you led that lap. A bonus point is usually awarded for leading the race.

Sorry for the scattered posts, my hands are not nearly as quick as my mind and I am like three sentences out when typing, so I gotta go back and try to recall the exact thought then hope to not get ahead of myself again. hahahahahaha.

I'm sorry but I don't understand something about the new qualifying session..: can we try multiple qualifying session in differt days or just one time?

Last edited:
Lives: Zuid-Limburg-Holland
Lives with: Parent
Children/Pets: No/ a dog
Major: Electronics and metal
Work: Electronics
1 interesting fact: Was the only person to win all 4 of the cotswolds championship cups in the last 50 years since it began, in motocross.
Favourite motorsport: WTCC, because i like all the cars that take part.
When and how did you get into GT: been hooked since the first gt on ps one.
Real life racing background: Did motocross all over europe from my 6th birthday untill i was 14, then gave it up.
Car history: still dont have enough money for my driving licence :/

hi we are ready to race

PSN: cranky123
Car: Autobacs ARTA Garaiya 08

PSN: cranky456
Car: RE anemiya Asparadrink RX7 06

How do we get into a lobby to qualify do you put room number up or who do i add on PSN to join lobby?

looking forward to racing.

Feel free to add us two but please put gtplanet in friend request then i know who you are. 👍

Yea tge lobby number will be put up. Just look out for it around the time quali is meant to start. Plus it will be put on the 1st page

Yea tge lobby number will be put up. Just look out for it around the time quali is meant to start. Plus it will be put on the 1st page

cheers wont be able to make tonught be ill be there wednesday night.

I been practicing monza in my garaiya thing im getting good times for a gt300 dunno ill have to see what you guys lap in.

Actually, if I am taking up a space in the GT500 class I would like to make some room for others, as I am not too motivated racing these cars. In general my GT5 playing time has gone down dramatically lately, so feel free to delete me from your list of competitors.

Have some good racing guys :)

I won't be doing quali till Wednesday - not had time to even turn a wheel round monza in a SuperGT car just yet, don't really want my first lap to be my quali lap :)

Lives: Manchester, UK
Lives with: Parents
Children / Pets: Two Dogs, can't say I have any children. lol.
College: Pendleton
Major: Not there yet.
Work: Currently unemployed.
1 interesting fact: Not necessarily a fact but I'm probably the youngest here, yet very calm when I race. I'm not the stereotypical "crash into every car on the track" kinda teenager as some people here will probably believe.
Favorite motor-sport and why: Even though I watch F1 more (and it can be more exciting), the Le Mans Series. I love the cars and classes they use, especially the LMP's, Audi R15 and Peugeot 908 are just beautiful cars :drool: Also, night racing! Super GT is not far off btw.
When and how did you get into Gran Turismo: Ever since GT1 first came out. First game I ever had :) I can't remember how I got it, but all I can say is, I've definitely got a lot better at racing over the years thanks to Gran Turismo 👍
Life Racing Background: :rolleyes:
Car History: Again, I don't have an answer for this, yet to pass my driving test! I'm confident I can do it first time though, especially seeing as there is a funky red Fiesta on my drive just waiting to be driven. :sly:

Got a 01'56.3 so far in my Garaiya. I hope i can keep my cool and get down to a 55 later.

wow your good my best in the garaiya is 1:58.2 do you tune any of your suspension or anything or is it default.

ill keep practicing ill go qualifying on weds hope to see you there add me on PSN cranky123

wow your good my best in the garaiya is 1:58.2 do you tune any of your suspension or anything or is it default.

ill keep practicing ill go qualifying on weds hope to see you there add me on PSN cranky123

Of course i tune all that stuff m8. You can only get the max out of the cars if you tune and set them up for every track and of course your driving style. But don't mind my time lol crazy dudes like Moleman or Senninha will get more secs out of that track.

ran across another gt300 class car in the UCD that you could add

Mazda Atenza Touring Car
296 hp (pre oil change)
1070 kg

hadn't seen it before until now

Of course i tune all that stuff m8. You can only get the max out of the cars if you tune and set them up for every track and of course your driving style. But don't mind my time lol crazy dudes like Moleman or Senninha will get more secs out of that track.

i better get at it then. :) ill mess with my settings im not too bothered if im not near top of rankings i just enjoy to race.

ill go qualify on weds ill get my ass handed to me at the moment. i have never really raced anyone else thats fast because i normally end up in a lobby getting bashed about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Haha :D Senninha maybe, but I doubt I will, especially not in live quali. I've never been very good at putting in a single quick lap when I need it, not even in real life, there's a reason I do endurance karting and not sprints :P

Back