::::: World Super GT Championship - [Thread 6 Closed] :::::

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 1,116 comments

Did you hear about the man who lost his whole left side?

• Total voters
Had the liberty to check Division 1. Results on Page 1.

Can't be bothered with Division 2.

EDIT: Will be locked soon... Continue discussion in this new thread: Thread VII

Last edited:
Lives: Cwmbran, South Wales
Lives with: No one at present
Children / Pets: None that i know of
School: University Of Glamorgan
Major: Mechanical Engineering
Work: Automotive Design And Development Engineer
1 interesting fact: As a small part of my job i am currently working as the braking engineer for the factory Renault Truck Racing Team in the FIA European Truck Racing Championship attending all testing and race weekends.
Favorite motor-sport and why: No favourite. Watch all F1, NASCAR, MotoGP and anything else thats on TV as well as regularly attending a variety of events (most notably both Belgian and Italian GP'S, Le Mans and of course the truck racing)
When and how did you get into Gran Turismo: A friend introduced me to GT1 way back when and the rest is history!
Real Life Racing Background: only track days and karting.
Car HIstory: 1986 Austin Metro 1.0L (beige with brown interior, nice!), 1990 Vauxhall Astra 1.3L, 1990 Rover 214 GSI, since 2001 1990 BMW E30 M3
BIKE History: Does a mountain bike count????

Lives: Philippines
Lives with: Wife and 2 sons
Children: Patrick & Thom
School: Davao Medical School Foundation
Work: Surgeon
1 interesting fact: I do street magic (david blain stuff)
Favorite motor-sport and why: Formula One - because its the only one featured in our cable tv
When and how did you get into Gran Turismo: Started at Gran turismo 1 in 1998
Real Life Racing Background: NONE. But i love to chase and overtake arrogant drivers on my way to work.
Car History: I presently own a medium built ford SUV (Cars are expensive in the Philippines)

Please do not post anything further in this thread!

Thread will only remain unlocked to allow driver's to EDIT their profiles :)

Hi here's my driver profile for future races.

Lives: Norway
Lives with: Sister
Children / Pets: 1 Cat
School: :crazy:
Major: Car mechanics
Work: Lookin for a J-O-B
1 interesting fact: Recovered
Favorite motor-sport and why: Everything on wheels that goes fast as long as its on hard surface/ground
When and how did you get into Gran Turismo: Dont remember the year, I was a kid and I had PS1 but all I owned was demo-games. My friend had GT1 that he didnt play so he lend it to me. And I was playing everyday winning that Mazda DEMIO every day becouse I didnt have a memory card lol good old times ;)
Real Life Racing Background: I have only drivien karts a few times. Two-three times in norway, indoor, once in spain outdoor. SICK!! :drool: :bowdown: :cheers:
Car History: My first car was a grey Toyota Corolla[/link] '91 we have been trough so much but unfortunately she broke down with the third crash lol and I had to run :P shysh... but Im done with stupid acts now lol :sly: Now Im riding the Bus :indiff:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/81/1991_Toyota_Corolla_(AE94)_CS_Limited_Seca_5-door_hatchback_01.jpg
Idont have profile pic yet

Lives: Chattanooga, Tennessee
Lives with: Wife and 3 kids
Children / Pets: 10 yr old girl, 8 yr old boy, 3 yr old boy, 1 wiener dog, 2 cats, 5 hens and 2 roosters
School: Chattanooga State
Work: Like a dog for BASF Corporation
1 interesting fact: I own 30 firearms and have enough ammo for the next zombie Apocalypse
Favorite motor-sport and why: Super Cross and Hare Scrambles
When and how did you get into Gran Turismo: Since I was an adult and could afford my own gaming crap. Never had much growing up as a kid.
Real Life Racing Background: BMX Racing and a little Motocross
Car History: Fords all the way. F-150's, Broncos and my most favorite, '94 Mustang Cobra. Currently sporting a '03 F-150 4X4. I just gotta have a truck. I got my wife a '10 Hyundai Entourage ( did I mention we have kids).
Side note : I am fairly new to this on-line racing, so don't hesitate to call me out if I screw up. I got thick skin.

ONCE AGAIN! Please do not post anything further in this thread!

CONSIDER IT CLOSED!

I'm only keeping it unlocked so driver's can edit their profiles!

Oi! Don't even think about it! :scared:

Latest Posts

Back