Traviizter's Gallery - 24/12/12 - [R35, 307CC, Supra]

• Thread starter Traviizter
  • 159 comments
Excellent shots, Trav!

Does flickr not allow you to upload them at 1080p? I want to use some of them as desktop wallpaper, but "Large" is the biggest size it'll let me get.

I think that 'Large' is the right size.. I clicked 'Actions' then 'View All Sizes' and it said 'Large - 1024 x 683'. Is that not correct? ;o

EDIT: I realise it is not correct; I have the 1080p copies of all my photos however, I'll see what I can do. Maybe you can tell me which ones and I'll email them to you?

Ugh.. I haven't updated in a while, I know, but I was busy with Christmas, then school.. But I'm back ;)
Expect weekly updates!

Latest Shots!​

Hi everyone, I'm back! My last update was around a month ago, so I think a new set of photos is really necessary. Here you are ;)

Mazda Atenza 'S':
Let me explain the 'S'.. I was racing in the dark with my tuned Atenza, and noticed it look very sporty, almost race car-like. Using this information, I created an advert for the Photoshop Competition, rebranding the Atenza as the Atenza S. Here is my entry: (I read the rules on posting entries and didn't see it as not allowed..)

The original:

Here are some other photos I took:

Infiniti G35:
For one of these photos, I tried my hand at HDR. It turned out alright, I guess. Blah:

The other photos:

Audi TT Quattro '03:

Please leave a comment and/or your thoughts on my photos, thanks all! =D​

Last edited:
Love the 500 with red wheels, look awsome. Lots of other pic's i love too, like the Silvia, but too much to name it all. Verry nice gallery overall.
Pleas check mine if you have the time.

Latest set of photos.
We had a 'small or Kei car' photoshoot, which was pretty good. Here are the photos.. quite a lot though. ;P

Brave Blue Mica.. I *think* it's a colour you can choose with the Cervo, but don't quote me on it :lol:
But yeah, it is a nice colour. ;P

Latest online stuff, blah ;D
Kso we had a photoshoot one day, and I decided on doing a Skyline/GT-R theme. I was pleased with the results I guess ;)

All these shots are pretty darn epic and impressive, and not because a certain orange car is in them :lol:

Also the newest shots make me like the skyline just a little bit more :D

Back