Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 7/9

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
So, you're looking for a capable JGTC ride... Look no further. It's extremely fast and absolutely will teach you a thing or two about driving. It's also maddeningly twitchy and feels like it wants to kill you at first. Don't worry, it won't... Unless you make it angry.

You wouldn't like it when it's angry.

Thanks to Matauco for the car.

Last edited:
I tried your NISSAN SILVIA SPEC-R AERO (S15) ‘02 tune but what track was this tested on ? i need a tune for tokyo r246 reverse. Thanks and great work.

Awesome new tunes, the Takata NSX tune will work on a Raybrig NSX?

The Lexus Petronas is a very good one too in JGTC.

Cheers.

Last edited:
My Takata has over 3000Km done online, so I guess you could say this last update puts a smile on my face. Gonna try the setup tomorrow.

The Takata NSX will work on any premium Super GT NSX, including the Stealth model. I'm not sure if they work on the standard Super GT NSX models though.

The Takata NSX will work on any premium Super GT NSX, including the Stealth model. I'm not sure if they work on the standard Super GT NSX models though.

Thanks mate, good to hear 👍

I have the Raybrig NSX Premium one.
But the gearbox is not too long? 330km/h...

Thanks mate, good to hear 👍

I have the Raybrig NSX Premium one.
But the gearbox is not too long? 330km/h...

Nope. Both me and RJ found that this setting allows for the best acceleration and top speed based on the cars' horsepower and downforce. The car will top out at about 186mph/300kmh before the downforce causes too much drag, but if you draft another car, you can get near to 200mph/320kmh. 👍

Nope. Both me and RJ found that this setting allows for the best acceleration and top speed based on the cars' horsepower and downforce. The car will top out at about 186mph/300kmh before the downforce causes too much drag, but if you draft another car, you can get near to 200mph/320kmh. 👍

Ahh very nice, I will test both Super GT cars now, room open for who wanna test at Nurburgring, just enter the code: 1472 - 4711 - 0167 - 3380 - 3821

Cheers

Review of the Honda Integra Type R Turbo

This is my first car review hope it is ok. I have both tested it on the Nurburgring and a course maker track.
Speed: This is the fastest fwd car I have ever driven in GT5. The acceleration is sensational even on sport soft tyres. I you does it from standstill you will probably spin the wheels a bit in first gear. The only problem it can have with acceleration is on Nurburgring because it is so bumpy so some times the inner frontwheel begins to spin but that is probably because it isn’t set up for the circuit.

9/10

Braking: It does brake very well it had a bit of understeer but most on Nurburgring because it hits some of the bumps quit hard. I would personally prefer more braking on the back wheels so the balance was 5/8

7/10

Cornering: it is simply brilliant. It is so fast through the corners with a tiny bit of understeer on a normal circuit but some corners of the Nurburgring it becomes quit much understeer because of the bumps. On normal tracks it is very good with sport soft tyres. I tried it a bit on racing hard tyres that eliminated all understeer even on Nurburgring.

9/10

Conclusion: it is a very good tune fun to drive. It is also very easy to drive but a bit too much understeer. I know it is nearly impossible to have such a powerful fwd car without understeer. I’m very glad that I tried it is by far the most fun I have had in a fwd car ever. Overall I like this tune very much.
Overall performance 35/40

I will probably review Romeo and Green Meanie in the near future. pics of the integra will be up later today

Review of the Honda Integra Type R Turbo

Thanks for reviewing the ITR Turbo! :D The understeer does come from the high power. If you compare the Turbo with our normal Integra Type R, you'll notice the normal one doesn't understeer as much despite not having any front downforce. That said for a 400bhp FF, the ITR Turbo doesn't understeer as much as other high power FF's. 👍

Thanks for reviewing the ITR Turbo! :D The understeer does come from the high power. If you compare the Turbo with our normal Integra Type R, you'll notice the normal one doesn't understeer as much despite not having any front downforce. That said for a 400bhp FF, the ITR Turbo doesn't understeer as much as other high power FF's. 👍

i could try your set up for the non rm,d integra with "only" 300 bhp ;)

I found that the tune had some low speed understeer issues. Any way to overcome that?

At a certain point it's going to get caught out due to the sheer size; long cars and tight corners don't like each other much.

That said, you could try a bit of negative rear toe to help it rotate a bit... But that will likely cause high-speed problems.

Question for both Kyle and Rojer.

Out of all your many amazing tunes that you have done for GT5 and your customers, what car or cars give you the greatest driving pleasure and sheer enjoyment when driving/racing?

For me, it's gotta be my RX-7... Even though about half the time I drive it, I walk away angry at it not quite catching *insert vehicle* because it's not got as insane of grip as needed... Not because it's not amazing to drive.

The FC I'm working on manages to feel even purer... But it's also slow.

Question for both Kyle and Rojer.

Out of all your many amazing tunes that you have done for GT5 and your customers, what car or cars give you the greatest driving pleasure and sheer enjoyment when driving/racing?

It has to be the NSX-R for me. It's never boring to drive and it's very reliable no matter what the race conditions are. :D

It has to be the NSX-R for me. It's never boring to drive and it's very reliable no matter what the race conditions are. :D

*mutters under breath about the NSX cheating at everything*

Better aerodynamics, slightly more grip... Better high-speed balance... Better traction...

Too bad it can't hit 500hp then. :D

*mutters under breath about the NSX cheating at everything*

Better aerodynamics, slightly more grip... Better high-speed balance... Better traction...

Too bad it can't hit 500hp then. :D

That's why the Prototype LM exists. :P

I didn't find the Prototype LM to be anywhere as good as your NSX-R to drive and I don't think it's strictly due to the power. Just didn't feel right and there are a lot better cars in that Weight/HP range unlike the NSX-R's dominance of it's corresponding range.

I've tested both of your SuperGt cars and well they arent that bad, had a lot of really close and fun lap. The Supra is nice and grippy, no real problem on it. The NSX still oversteer a bit too much at corner exit for me. Hard to get on gas early. Also the tail shows some problem on corner with elevation difference. But it's a good tune anyway just have to be really focus when driving it.

I didn't find the Prototype LM to be anywhere as good as your NSX-R to drive and I don't think it's strictly due to the power. Just didn't feel right and there are a lot better cars in that Weight/HP range unlike the NSX-R's dominance of it's corresponding range.

Agreed. Then again, it's always been this way; back in GT4 we did a bit of a 3-way race... Mafia_boy in a Supra RZ at ~750hp if memory serves (or was it max?), myself in a 640hp RX-7 Spirit R, and Roj initially in his NSX bumped to 460, followed by the NSX Prototype LM... With 1000hp.

Said NSXLM was nowhere near as fast as the specs would suggest; it simply doesn't handle anything like any of the normal NSXs.

I've tested both of your SuperGt cars and well they arent that bad, had a lot of really close and fun lap. The Supra is nice and grippy, no real problem on it. The NSX still oversteer a bit too much at corner exit for me. Hard to get on gas early. Also the tail shows some problem on corner with elevation difference. But it's a good tune anyway just have to be really focus when driving it.

The last bit sums up the NSX perfectly. It demands your respect and concentration; give it that and nothing will touch it. Didn't personally notice much throttle oversteer with it, but then I usually lay into the throttle somewhat slowly... The biggest issue I had with the initial tune was it absolutely hating kerbs at the Ring... It was still quick, just difficult to drive.

Maybe I'm turning into Paulie and driving straight past possible problems... I hope not.

Agreed. Then again, it's always been this way; back in GT4 we did a bit of a 3-way race... Mafia_boy in a Supra RZ at ~750hp if memory serves (or was it max?), myself in a 640hp RX-7 Spirit R, and Roj initially in his NSX bumped to 460, followed by the NSX Prototype LM... With 1000hp.

Said NSXLM was nowhere near as fast as the specs would suggest; it simply doesn't handle anything like any of the normal NSXs.

The last bit sums up the NSX perfectly. It demands your respect and concentration; give it that and nothing will touch it. Didn't personally notice much throttle oversteer with it, but then I usually lay into the throttle somewhat slowly... The biggest issue I had with the initial tune was it absolutely hating kerbs at the Ring... It was still quick, just difficult to drive.

Maybe I'm turning into Paulie and driving straight past possible problems... I hope not.

I find that your NSX R LM is really quick, not in a straight line but everywhere else its great, the back end is a bit twitchy on corners with camber.

With Racing soft tires and skid force on, i can do sub 1:20 Lap times on trial mountain online considering its a "road car" thats not too bad.

would love to see more JGTC/ Super GT / DTM tunes for around 480-550 bhp. Would kill to see a Ferrari 458 tune =p

I was only refering to the LM's power output. :P Shame it cant actually hit 1,000bhp anymore. :(

But anyway, the reason why the LM can't touch the normal NSX-R on most tracks is because the LM is wider and stiffer. It hasn't got the agility of the NSX-R, nor the rapid acceleration. It's great for race tracks like Sarthe, Suzuka and Fuji, but not so great around Trial Mountain, Deep Forest and Autumn Ring.

RKM Motorsport’s Kusabi Evil C

KusabiEvilC.jpg

KusabiEvilC_Big.jpg

Based on: Mazda Kusabi Concept ‘03
Obtained: Win the A-Spec NR-A Roadster Cup.

Drivetrain: FF
Horsepower: 272 BHP (@ 72/7 miles)
Torque:---- 33 kgfm
Weight:---- 800 kg
PP:-------- 514

PARTS
GT Auto

Oil Change

Tuning Shop
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Rigidity Improvement
Window Weight Reduction
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Supercharger
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Ballast

Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 2.500
2nd:-- 1.719
3rd:-- 1.309
4th:-- 1.033
5th:-- 0.839
6th:-- 0.702
Final: 4.200
Max Speed: 199 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 10/0
Accel:-- 25/0
Braking: 15/0

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -15/-15
Spring Rate: 10.0/4.5
Extension:-- 8/6
Compression: 6/3
Anti-Roll:-- 2/4
Camber:----- 1.8/1.2
Toe:-------- –0.19/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 5/6

Intended Driving Options

Tuner Comments:
We’ve known EA11R since the old GT4 days, so when he wanted us to tune his Kusabi, we were happy to help. What was once a very civilised concept car from Mazda, is now a pure monster. An evil monster.

EA11R wanted to use this Kusabi to take on the masses online. So we couldn’t give him a normal Kusabi, we had to make it as fast as it would go. So we opened our jar of evil and poured it all over this Kusabi. The result? 270 supercharged BHP, 800 KG and simply unlimited amounts of grip. This Kusabi is evil, very evil. Eviler than Skeletor. When you see EA11R driving this thing, run. Run for your life. The Kusabi is going to get you.

4th Mar 2011 - Transmission & ballast/power settings.

Last edited:
RKM Motorsport’s Esprit Sport 400

EspritSport.jpg

EspritSport_Big.jpg

Based on: 2002 Lotus Esprit V8
Obtained: New Car Dealer

Drivetrain: MR
Horsepower: 393 BHP (@175.6 miles)
Torque:---- 370 ft-lb
Weight:---- 1149 kg

PARTS
GT Auto

Oil Change
Front Aero Type B
Rear Wing Type B

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Lightweight Windows
Mid-RPM Turbo Kit
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Semi-Racing Clutch
FC LSD
FC Suspension
Sports Soft tires

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 0/20

Transmission
Transmission

1st:-- x.xxx
2nd:-- x.xxx
3rd:-- x.xxx
4th:-- x.xxx
5th:-- x.xxx
6th:-- x.xxx
Final: x.xxx
Max Speed: xxx

Drivetrain
Differential:

Initial: 0/6
Accel:-- 0/55
Braking: 0/5

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: +15/+15
Spring Rate: 12.8/14.7
Extension:-- 8/8
Compression: 10/10
Anti-Roll:-- 5/1
Camber:----- 2.7/3.4
Toe:-------- -0.15/-0.10

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 6/8

Intended Driving Options

Tuner Comments:
Everyone knows the old Esprit Sport 350... Well, it's now gained a bit of power, lost a bit of weight, and had the chassis done up by us.

The result is a car that runs right with much more recently designed and higher budgeted cars. Enjoy.

Last edited:
RKM Motorsport’s Murciélago LP780 SV

MurcielagoLP780SV.jpg

MurcielagoLP780SV_Big.jpg

Based on: Lamborghini Murciélago LP670-4 SuperVeloce '09
Obtained: Brand new from Lamborghini

Drivetrain: 4WD
Horsepower: 787 BHP (@ 112.2 miles)
Torque:---- 74 kgfm
Weight:---- 1268 kg
PP:-------- 624

PARTS
GT Auto

Type A Rear Aero
Type A Wing

Tuning Shop
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Rigidity Improvement
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Racing Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 5/20

Ballast

Engine
Power Limiter

Transmission
Transmission

1st:-- 3.764
2nd:-- 2.480
3rd:-- 1.837
4th:-- 1.448
5th:-- 1.184
6th:-- 1.023
Final: 2.850
Max Speed: 249 MPH

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -20/-20
Spring Rate: 14.5/15.5
Extension:-- 8/6
Compression: 6/6
Anti-Roll:-- 4/6
Camber:----- 2.3/1.7
Toe:-------- –0.20/0.20

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Intended Driving Options

Sir Mix-A-Lot’s Comments:
They call me Mister Lamborghini
See me, believe me, we be
Hittin’ them twisties
Ya'll can’t believe these crazy SV’s big wings
Verde Ithaca, bright green

4th Mar 2011 - Transmission & ballast/power settings.

Last edited:
RKM Motorsport’s Tamora 400

Tamora400.jpg

Tamora400_Big.jpg

Based on: 2002 TVR Tamora
Obtained: New Car Dealer

Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 387 BHP (@60.7 miles)
Torque:---- 315 ft-lb
Weight:---- 901 kg

PARTS
GT Auto

Oil Change
Front Aero Type A
Rear Aero Type A
Extension Type A
Rear Wing Type A

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Lightweight Windows
Sports Intake Manifold
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust
Sports Header
FC Transmission
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Semi-Racing Clutch
Carbon Driveshaft
FC LSD
FC Suspension
Sports Soft tires

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 0/20

Transmission
Transmission

1st:-- 2.970
2nd:-- 1.869
3rd:-- 1.301
4th:-- 0.961
5th:-- 0.754
Final: 3.730
Max Speed: 217

Drivetrain
Differential:

Initial: 0/7
Accel:-- 0/25
Braking: 0/17

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -2/-5
Spring Rate: 11.5/5.5
Extension:-- 8/8
Compression: 6/7
Anti-Roll:-- 7/5
Camber:----- 2.7/2.8
Toe:-------- -0.20/0.15

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 7/8

Intended Driving Options

Tuner Comments:
This is the Tamora 400. Born in Britain to conquer the Ring, it remains stable through anything and is a very reliable ride online.

Just... Don't expect it to do too well on very tight tracks... It's fast but it's not that fast.

RKM Motorsport’s BLiTZ ER34 Grip Tune

BLiTZER34GripTune.jpg

BLiTZER34GripTune_Big.jpg

Based on: BLiTZ Dunlop ER34 Skyline ‘07
Obtained: Brand new from BLiTZ

Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 570 BHP (@ 60.7 miles)
Torque:---- 67 kgfm
Weight:---- 1252 kg
PP:-------- 597

PARTS

Tuning Shop

Rigidity Improvement
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Fully Customisable LSD
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 20/50

Ballast

Engine
Power Limiter

Transmission
Transmission

1st:-- 2.536
2nd:-- 1.698
3rd:-- 1.252
4th:-- 0.989
5th:-- 0.819
6th:-- 0.708
Final: 4.500
Max Speed: 230 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/10
Accel:-- 0/30
Braking: 0/15

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -15/-15
Spring Rate: 8.0/10.0
Extension:-- 7/8
Compression: 5/6
Anti-Roll:-- 4/5
Camber:----- 2.5/2.0
Toe:-------- –0.20/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Intended Driving Options

Tuner Comments:
This is the BLiTZ ER34, but not as you know it. Sorry drifters, this one is for grip racing. I know, it’s blasphemy. The BLiTZ ER34 out of the box is a very capable machine, but it’s naturally tuned for drifting. What we did is set it up for more grip and less drift. Once we did that, this ER34 took us by surprise. This thing is incredibly fast. Plenty of torque and a wide power band gives it an edge on track, leaving even GT-R’s in the dust. Be careful though, this ER34 can still kick out that back end in low gears, but don’t worry, it was once a drift car, so correcting that slide wont be a problem.

5th Mar 2011 - Transmission & ballast/power settings.
30th Dec 2011 - Spec II adjustments.

Last edited:
Great tunes, guys, but there seems to be an error with the Esprit V8 '02 if I'm not overlooking something. The parts list includes Carbon Driveshaft, but the Carbon Driveshaft cannot be purchased for this car. Also, the front springrate says 17.8, but on mine it only goes up to 15.5. I purchased this car new from the dealer and have only the parts aside from the CD that you listed (aero, weight 3, windows, mid-range turbo, semi-racing clutch/flywheel, LSD, FC suspension, tires).

I have question for you guys.Non tune related.

You know how when you click on one of your tunes it takes you right to that tune?I was wondering how you would go about doing that.

Here in the next few days i'll be posting up my own tunes from my garage and would like to know how to do this.I'm not going to do it like you guys,i was going to set it up to where you can just click on the name of the car within my first post,then it takes you to the tune.

Everytime i try to post this question on Bing or Google i get something entirely different,so this is why i ask.

My apologies for being off-topic.

Back